Kemetic Laws of God

4 posters

Go down

Kemetic Laws of God Empty Kemetic Laws of God

Post by Aven 10.02.13 1:07

I found this while looking at pyramid text. Any input?

The 11 Laws of God.

0. Law of Amen

You were created in the likeness of a peace which cannot be disturbed. Regain your original state of peace to attain to your reason for coming into existence--the enjoyment of life.

1. Law of Ausar

Your nature is an unconquerable peace. Therefore, nothing and no one in the world can be against you. All experiences come to you to promote your reclamation of peace, that you may in turn acquire wisdom and power.

2. Law of Tehuti

When your thoughts, feelings and actions reflect the Word of God then the power of God’s spirit and a peace that nothing can challenge will flow through your being.

3. Law of Sekher

When the emotions of Man manifest in response to the Word of God they have the power to influence any and all events in the world.

4 . Law of Ma’at

God needs you in order to come into the world. Fulfilling God’s need is the highest act of love and only through your love for God can you fulfill your love for others. Become God’s love in the world for the protection of the world.

5. Law of Herukhutt

Know that God neither punishes nor rewards nor protects. You will have the comfort of controlling these for yourself.

6. Law of Heru

You have the power but not the right to ignore God’s law. Choose to follow God’s law with the love and joy that comes from understanding and the wisdom and power of God’s spirit will flow through your being.

7. Law of Het-Heru

It is not what you imagine but who is imagining. Are you a human or a divine being?

8. Law of Sebek

It’s not what you think or affirm. It’s who is thinking or affirming. Are you a human or divine being?

9. Law of auset

Prepare to sacrifice everything to become the vessel of God on earth and you will, in trn, receive everything.

10. Law of Geb

Know that from heaven you came and to heaven you will return; seek not enduring works on earth.

Aven
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Kemetic Laws of God Empty Re: Kemetic Laws of God

Post by Aven 10.02.13 1:49

These of course are not to be confused with forty two laws of ma'at.

Aven
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.02.13 5:30

I am no expert but that text sounds like a modern creation and not really a translation from the Pyramid Texts. There is a lot of reference to God, the law of God, the words of God, when the Egyptians had no concept of God singularity except for the blasphemy of Akhenaton which happened in a very different time than that of the Pyramid Texts.
The overall feel and tone of those laws you mentioned doesn't really sound Egyptian at all but more like a Christian remake.
Do you have any serious sources backing this up or you just took it off the internet?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 10.02.13 14:24

I can't post links yet but I will when I can. I found this in particular from a temple near luxor,.

Aven
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 10.02.13 15:07

Jonathan wrote:I am no expert but that text sounds like a modern creation and not really a translation from the Pyramid Texts. There is a lot of reference to God, the law of God, the words of God, when the Egyptians had no concept of God singularity except for the blasphemy of Akhenaton which happened in a very different time than that of the Pyramid Texts.
The overall feel and tone of those laws you mentioned doesn't really sound Egyptian at all but more like a Christian remake.
Do you have any serious sources backing this up or you just took it off the internet?

Well Said, Jonathan.

Aven, Feel free to share links.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sium 18.05.22 17:59

Perhaps these laws changed as the Pharaoh's changed and rulership changed. Much like laws today, they change over time to better suit a different paradigm of thinking, a different way of life or a different political agenda?

Elle Sium
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2022-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down