Feeding as a means for energy production

+2
Divine 277
Black_Halo
6 posters

Go down

Feeding as a means for energy production Empty Feeding as a means for energy production

Post by Black_Halo 18.05.13 21:42

This relates to my previous topic about how energy feeding could be related to enzyme function: https://www.vampirismforum.com/t1072-energy-feeding-related-to-enzymes-and-biological-function#13695

This part was originally supposed to be in that topic, but it was simply too long so I decided to break it up.

I've noticed that I am often overflowing with energy and can easily transfer it to others. However, if I don't get what I need, I'm a mess - exhausted regardless of how much I slept, caffeine simply makes me ill, tangible food just doesn't appeal to me like it should, I feel nauseous for days, and therefore a bit moody too.

My thought is that perhaps my body lacks something in order to create it's own energy, and I can obtain that missing ingredient from other sources. I feel like I am able to take in energy, amplify it, then send it out.

I've never fed off a person directly, but I get a high from raves or remote mountains that last for about 4 or 5 days. After that, my body starts to fall apart. People release a lot of energy at raves, and Nature is a pure source of energy.

Has anyone else experienced being both a taker and giver of energy? It really confuses me, because I haven't met any vampires who donate energy...but since external energy is required for this process, does that sound like vampirism or something else? Thoughts?
Black_Halo
Black_Halo
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Feeding as a means for energy production Empty Re: Feeding as a means for energy production

Post by Divine 277 19.05.13 2:22

I can do both ... why ? ( however, have never claimed to be a vampire )
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Feeding as a means for energy production Empty Re: Feeding as a means for energy production

Post by Jonathan 19.05.13 3:47

Black_Halo wrote:Has anyone else experienced being both a taker and giver of energy? It really confuses me, because I haven't met any vampires who donate energy...
Vampires donating energy is not unheard of. Actually vampires can use such techniques for healing as explained in the Asetian Bible. There are also vampires that require very little energy to empower their system and once empowered they can donate a lot of energy. This is particularly common in the Scarab Lineage (Concubines) of the Asetian bloodline. There are many applications for such techniques. The idea that vampires are energy leeches that all they can do is drain energy and harm is outdated and inaccurate.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Primus Erebus Magnus 22.07.14 10:51

Black_Halo wrote:Has anyone else experienced being both a taker and giver of energy? It really confuses me, because I haven't met any vampires who donate energy...but since external energy is required for this process, does that sound like vampirism or something else? Thoughts?

First of all: vampirism is not an easy or nice way of life.
It is, in a way, unnatural.

I know lot of people do it accidentaly, but I can tell you, if you want to understand it and / or doing it right, then you have to face the fact: it's a difficult and dangerous process.

Yes, sometimes you lose energy. There are rough days. Sometimes you'll feel like you're an accumulator.
Sometimes feeding is easy, sometimes you won't be so lucky.

You said you "never fed off a person directly". Try it, if you're really interested in vampirism. And if you really do, then you have to study your own body and energy system.

Vampirism is a "subjective art". One cannot fully learn it from others. You have to try it, really.

And yes, storing energy is another difficult topic. One can learn it, of course, but only with exercise.
Primus Erebus Magnus
Primus Erebus Magnus
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 22.07.14 11:15

Primus Erebus Magnus wrote:

I disagree with this. There is nothing unnatural about vampirism. It's a natural condition of the soul, even if rare.

Only intentional vampirism or those suffering from energy loss may be considered unnatural but then again those are not real vampires.

Recommended reading: http://www.asetka.org/vampirism.shtml
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Primus Erebus Magnus 22.07.14 13:33

Jonathan wrote:

I disagree with this. There is nothing unnatural about vampirism. It's a natural condition of the soul, even if rare.

Only intentional vampirism or those suffering from energy loss may be considered unnatural but then again those are not real vampires.

Intentional vampirism, in my case.

I've read many things on this forum, and even on other sites, forums. In fact, I've watched you for a while.
But thank you for the link!

I'm not an Asetian vampire.

However, there are many cults, paths and definitions of our "condition".
I have my own definitions and ways.

I've become a "vampire" through chaos magic. I've reached this condition with study and a looot of "energy work".

I'm here on this forum because I'm curious about other kind of vampires.
Maybe we could improve each other.

So: is vampirism natural or not?
In my opinion, the homo sapiens is, as a species, is "THE" normal human. They have their own food, they don't consume blood or pure life force.
... Vampires do.
They are not "normal" homo sapiens. That's why I call us unnatural.

But yeah, I have my own philosophy, I won't enforce it to anyone. Wink
And "natural" could be a relative concept, too.
Primus Erebus Magnus
Primus Erebus Magnus
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Matttt 22.07.14 20:31

Magnus, if you have been watching us for awhile, then you know we appreciate those who make their way to Off Topic section and introduce themselves. Smile
Matttt
Matttt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2013-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Primus Erebus Magnus 23.07.14 1:37

Matttt wrote:Magnus, if you have been watching us for awhile, then you know we appreciate those who make their way to Off Topic section and introduce themselves. Smile

I've never said I saw the 'Off Topic' section (which sounded quite boring).
'Feeding & Draining' sounded much, much better. Wink

But very well, I shall see that one, too.
In fact, I've intended to introduce myself, but I thought you have no topic for that.

Be patient, please, I'm a rusty vampire from the Old World! Very Happy 
Primus Erebus Magnus
Primus Erebus Magnus
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 23.07.14 2:11

Jonathan wrote:

Recommended reading: http://www.asetka.org/vampirism.shtml

Its predatory spiritualism … Some are born that way, needs energy to bound their soul here and will naturally feed on it surroundings … however these creatures usually give something in return …

Then you have people with spiritual, emotional or physical pain … these people can as the healers heal, they can drain out energy … when they do that and feed the energy to the under active region, it will heal … and get better.

Draining can be good, draining can be bad … it can be used to heal as to harm … however so can healing energy as well … depending on what kind of healer/drainer you are ..

I completely agree with Primus Erebus Magnus, about the fact that there is no right and wrong way to practice vampirism, also I agree to the fact that you should absolutely got to know your own energy system, all else is dangerous and can harm more then it heals … I agree with jonathan when he says its natural and part of nature …

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Feeding as a means for energy production Empty I do not know how to stop draining energy from people around me

Post by Tipsam 01.03.21 11:12

For a very long time now i would always hear friends or family or even strangers mentioning that they are tired or exhausted and they needed to sleep,this will be after a breif conversation ,or just being in the same room or even after sex,i even had a few of them passing out standing or sitting around me ,but i never taught much about it until recently i sat down and realized that it all cant be mere coincidence and I was probably the cause ,last week i dicided to put it to the test an attended a get together at a friend's house,within the first hour,some guy was already complaining about how exhausted they where and how he was fine a minute ago and he didn't know why,and within the next two hours other people keep saying the same thing over an over .i finally left with a huge strain of depression because of what i saw and keep hearing .im usually also way to energetic in these environments as well  dont seem to get tired or exhausted when am amongst crowds. so am confident that i maybe some sort of physic vampire .i really need help on how to stop this uncontrollable draining also scared an depressed too that people might also start noticing an maybe eventually stop coming around or stop inviting me in their space.

Tipsam
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2021-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down