Grade "A" Guardian? or not?

5 posters

Go down

Grade "A" Guardian? or not? Empty Grade "A" Guardian? or not?

Post by Poorvamp 31.07.13 23:50

I feel that this title best fits my current perdiciment.
I am vampire and I have all the physical traits of an asetian described in the Asetian bible from darker grayish aura around my Irises to the minor sensitivity to sunlight and bright lights. I was born with and am still a man with an incredibly strong primary energy shield that i am very adept at using to my advantage. I have always been physically very heavy, yet very agile (fat kid, Muscley and fit adult) I have often felt a connection to earth energies which since i was a child i saw as green as well i have always been very adept at using that energy even when i was a preteen and even a child. The same goes for energy shield manipulation and creation. (I just didn't know what to call it.) Whenever i delve into a past life or have visions/dreams of a past life through meditation or randomly its always warrior based. Sometimes I'm an Egyptian warrior killing Romans and then dieing. Sometimes I'm a proud Zulu Warrior dieing for his people against the sound of a gun. Sometimes I'm an Arabian man fighting against crusaders who killed my...his wife and daughter. Its always different and its always warrior.
As for the love stuff...that's personal, but i do believe in true love as well as love as an energy that exists between all things.
While there is little to no doubt in my soul that i am asetian I'm very open to theories, any information and opinions are helpful.
So please any advice? Theories? Insults? negative or positive I'd take any information you have.

Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Grade "A" Guardian? or not? Empty Re: Grade "A" Guardian? or not?

Post by Demonia 01.08.13 9:14

no one can really tell you what you are or what you are not. I do think that before coming to a conclusion, there should be no doubts whatsoever. If ever there is doubt, you are not done on your search, and not ready to make such conclusions.

When first joining this forum, searching for something further than my own knowledge of vampirism and energy, reading around, and reading the Asetian Bible (most of which was knowledge re-visited or already known, other pieces something that was completely relate-able to my life), i immediately thought if i am an Asetian, i have to be of the Viperine lineage. however, i just let the thought sit there a bit, and just took it into consideration as i continued on my search. I've had plenty of visions and past memories surface that all took me to a specific direction. but also, i don't really focus on it as my only being. I feel i'm not far enough along in my own self discovery to openly state such a connection anyway. The memories aren't always a brand new book to read, but they are a waterlogged, half burnt book that takes much deciphering and time (much time) to piece the pages together. Few people here will openly state they believe themselves to be of a specific lineage.

I don't really understand what you mean by grade A. could you elaborate?

and although physical things might point to something as well, don't let them be a deciding factor to a question having very little to do with the physical itself.... the physical is but a vessel, an extension of the mind, and you are not your mind, you are your soul... they're all connected, but to my understanding the soul is something much greater.

all i can say is, you can find any answers within yourself if you search hard enough. i just say, don't jump to conclusions so quickly. and don't let anything be an end point to your study, either.
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.08.13 9:28

So from watching your past posts....it appears that you run polls to see which is the best way to make decisions for yourself....reminds me of politicians in DC....and it seems to matter to you what others think regarding the answers you receive.....and it appears that no matter what you are told here, you will try to fit any peg into the hole to fit what you want it to be in your life or to appear to others... So peer pressure is how you act and react which indicates you are not your own person....external influence is most important to how you lead your life....this is not a mature situation.....instead of spending your time in wanting others to direct you, why not direct your efforts in real study to find your own answers......and if you have no patience for that kind of procedure.....then just be a vampire, asetian, a guardian, a modern ninja warrior, worthy of deep relationships, etc. no matter what others think or say......as you already are in your own mind....if someone agrees with you that will be inforcement for you, and if they do not then you resist until you do find someone that will agree........live your life how you want to, not how someone else views you......make your own current in your life....Many do that anyway.

I know you are searching and that is a good thing.....but you cannot become a dog if you are a cat...now, that may be possible as you move out of the dog life after death and then born again into a feline situation. If these things are against universal laws then so be it....it  just does not work and it draws much unwanted attention to ones self....You might consider getting more in touch with kalb and discussing things as you both seem to have common interest in the warrior element and energy and he could certainly help with questions from that area of the world where the Aset Ka is located physically.  There are many other items that could be addressed here, but a public forum is not the place for complete dialogue.  Also, I do not address these issues to insult, but as a direction to make an adjustment if you so choose...as you do ask questions for direction.  If you take this a different way than it is intended then so be it....I believe you have sincere desire to improve your spirit and this in no way is a tactic to infer you leave this forum...I do publically give you merit from my own view as a worthy student of life.....as many who are searching will continue no matter how strong the resistance of life meets their desires...Again, I salute you for your effort.  Just maybe make concentrated thought before running more polls or asking for direction daily.. and study of the situation of ancient Egypt would be a great advantage to answer situations if you will address that with an open mind.

And let me add, that if in fact you are a vampire and an Asetian, then they can certainly appear in your room and have a discussion with you. Nothing on a forum will alter that fact one way or another, so be content in your walk toward that certainty and let your studies elevate you toward you goal....not endless questions or debate.

Let me add that every person is a question mark until they experience more in life in feedback......and I will join you in saying that I was the same way you show yourself to be....wanting to fit myself into a certain mold because I wanted to fit in with the different and the strange elements out there.  I did this without study of those common sense elements that today is much easier to find than when the internet was not up and running with all information one needs.  Then one day I found that the only person that was going to live and experience this one unique life was me....what the hell difference does it make what others think of me as long as I do the best effort to learn what direction best suits my chosen life path.  How will it help me in my growth?  No one else will pay for my mistakes but me, and no matter what happens, others will not pay for or grow from my experiences.  So it is only important for me that I find my element that works and is real for me......even tho I may be outside of normal and what others say I should do .........(I could even choose not to read, or to heed, advice others would give me here on this forum......smile)...as I am where the buck stops within my own head....and I have made more mistakes than most people make in 3 lives all because I dared to stick my foot in the door...but you did ask for advice from others.........
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 01.08.13 10:24

"I don't really understand what you mean by grade A. could you elaborate?"
-Demonia
It's just an expression
"it appears that no matter what you are told here, you will try to fit any peg into the hole"
-Maxx
I could make a sex joke there...but, I appreciate your input to much. Also the whole reason I'm doing this is because i haven't completely ruled out a keeper lineage. any way thanks for the input on my psychology I'll be sure to keep away from delusions of self grandeur.
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 01.08.13 17:38

Poorvamp, do I sense a bit of sarcasm in your response to Max? He was kind enough to take the time to write a lengthy response to help as best he could.

First of all the "Grade A Guardian" title that you used, did you perhaps consider that such a term may be considered insulting?

Next, have you considered that the BRIEF descriptions of the lineages in the AB are nothing more than a "brief overview"? They are so much more complex than what is briefly described in the AB, which, only just touches the tip of the iceberg. Wink

N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 01.08.13 18:15

N.Augusta wrote:Poorvamp, do I sense a bit of sarcasm in your response to Max? He was kind enough to take the time to write a lengthy response to help as best he could.

I can agree.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.08.13 23:31

Naw, he is fine....I would bristle if someone hit me with the same....he is ok......but I have to come in here and say how much I like that quote of AC at the bottom of N. Augusta that says...

"Every Star has its own Nature, which is 'Right' for it. We are not to be missionaries, with ideal standards of dress and morals, and such hard-ideas. We are to do what we will, and leave others to do what they will. We are infinitely tolerant, save of intolerance."
―Aleister Crowley

In fact....I love that
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 02.08.13 9:28

@N.Augusta
there wasn't any sarcasm....
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down