+3
Stapleraindrop
Maxx
Kalb
7 posters

Go down

Feelings towards Seth Empty Feelings towards Seth

Post by Stapleraindrop 22.09.13 20:47

Has anyone here developed predisposed ideas towards Seth due to the fact that this is primarily an Asetian site? I know after first skimming through the forums I thought Seth was not a nice guy. Although His children may have fought with Aset's during the times of old, I believe Seth himself isn't really a horrible god.

Any thoughts\insights on the nature of this god of chaos?
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Feelings towards Seth Empty Re: Feelings towards Seth

Post by Jonathan 22.09.13 21:34

It boils down to perspective. Most people unrelated with past history and without having lived during the ages of the Asetian empire are likely to have no strong preference for Seth or Aset. On the other hand the ones who may have experienced some of those events in the past may now find visceral emotions hiding within them, being human or not. Many subtle clues from the past may surface when exploring this kind of knowledge. Everyone should be open to them but not quick in reaching conclusions.

It's true that the Sethians under orders of Seth have done horrible things not only against the Asetians but also against evolution and humanity, but then so did the Asetians who were also responsible for terrible acts in their past. Both are very dangerous in their own way.

Who you support, or no one, is something that only you can find and no one else can help you there. But don't be fooled, their ancient dispute is still alive today. It may happen behind the scenes and not the thing you will see in the media but it's not healed or settled.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 23.09.13 5:36

Haha, ironically enough, growing up, my favourite pantheon was always the Egyptian and my favourite god was Seth.

The current corruption of the world is definitely due to monotheistic rule, but would you not agree that this is the fault of yahweh moreso than seth?
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.09.13 8:46

That's the thing, that corruption is connected to Seth. Monotheism was created by Akhenaton, a pharaoh that was a Sethian looking for total religious control. Later that resulted in the great religions of today. It is said that ROS great power right now is through the Vatican so that says a lot. Sethians are using Christianity and Islam as puppets for their goals of power. It has all been done before.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 23.09.13 16:37

The energy that exists in the Temple of Kom Ombo is very enlightening.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.09.13 17:28

Aaahhhhh....Jonathan

You have just answered a question of mine as to where the Grand Druid Council of 13 stands......the EU group....as they are above the council of 13 in the US.  Everything is perfectly clear now......I can see why they have written the checks for all the tv preachers and large gigantic churches all over the world......and those Jesuits....my, my, my.  All the different sects and religions under all that organization even cranking up all the friction among each other to see which one will rise to the top......the framework is exactly like the US government is handled today.......goes even higher and the controlling faction is not even in this dimension......this is way above the average mind set of the human today...... and confirms section 12 I typed previously saying it all reverts back to Horus or Seth living in the Palace.

And to SRaindrop....Yahweh is a created being by the ancient Priesthood Magicians....and the accounts in the bible were written by the inner court of the occult Jewish magicians.....and actually, Moses was half Jewish and half Egyptian......and got benefit from both sides of the occult training as a boy from both the inner court of the Pharaoh and inner court of the Jewish Magicians.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 23.09.13 18:43

Always knew those Abrahamic religions were fishy... "there is only one god, blah blah..."

Yet we have stories from thousands of years earlier describing families of gods. Funny how something so flawed could take over the world eh?
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 24.09.13 3:27

Jonathan wrote:That's the thing, that corruption is connected to Seth. Monotheism was created by Akhenaton, a pharaoh that was a Sethian looking for total religious control. Later that resulted in the great religions of today. It is said that ROS great power right now is through the Vatican so that says a lot. Sethians are using Christianity and Islam as puppets for their goals of power. It has all been done before.
I like so much the part that Asetins come here and destroy the malicious way of Sethins. This cycle of defeat, it seems to me a normal feeling of Sethians.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 24.09.13 5:54

Just out of curiosity, has any of you ever invoked Seth?
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 24.09.13 17:14

Kalb wrote:
Jonathan wrote:That's the thing, that corruption is connected to Seth. Monotheism was created by Akhenaton, a pharaoh that was a Sethian looking for total religious control. Later that resulted in the great religions of today. It is said that ROS great power right now is through the Vatican so that says a lot. Sethians are using Christianity and Islam as puppets for their goals of power. It has all been done before.
I like so much the part that Asetins come here and destroy the malicious way of Sethins. This cycle of defeat, it seems to me a normal feeling of Sethians.
Just don't forget that being malicious is subjective. The Asetians are not beings of only good either, themselves openly admit that. Both Sethians and Asetians are capable of terrible things.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerreiv 24.09.13 17:23

Victor wrote:Just don't forget that being malicious is subjective. The Asetians are not beings of only good either, themselves openly admit that. Both Sethians and Asetians are capable of terrible things.
And they are capable of doing terrible things in a pool filled with naked horny vampire girls. (joke)Twisted Evil 
Guerreiv
Guerreiv
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 24.09.13 17:29

Guerreiv wrote:
Victor wrote:Just don't forget that being malicious is subjective. The Asetians are not beings of only good either, themselves openly admit that. Both Sethians and Asetians are capable of terrible things.
And they are capable of doing terrible things in a pool  filled with naked horny vampire girls. (joke)Twisted Evil 
lol!

I can't deny your reasoning.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerreiv 24.09.13 17:43

Victor wrote:lol!:

I can't deny your reasoning.
I know that Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Guerreiv
Guerreiv
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 24.09.13 18:47

Roll Laugh
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 25.09.13 12:41

I didn't say on contrary. But, I feel glad when things of Red Order Of Seth are down because of intervention of Kemetic Order Of Aset Ka.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 25.09.13 15:59

When you fellows refer to this "Red Order" am I assuming correctly that within this order lies the ruling powers of the world, and what some may call the "illuminati"?
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 25.09.13 16:00

inb4 rage I know the illuminati was a group of scientists but I am referring to the stereotypical idea of what people think the illuminati is.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 25.09.13 19:05

The ROS or Red Order of Seth is the secret organization led by the Sethians. The full extent of their operations and goals are unknown.

As you said the Illuminati were mostly scientists so they were more likely supported by the Aset Ka as they opposed religious power, particularly against Christianity which was under the control of ROS. A secretive movement of scientists and artists that wouldn't surrender to Vatican control? That tastes quite Asetian to me.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 25.09.13 19:26

Many people view the 'modern' illuminati as a masquerading christian group who are actually devil worshipers. It is rumored that this group, through the church and other sources controlls the media, and to an unknown extent the political powers of America.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Ko Myo 12.10.22 12:39

Stapleraindrop wrote:Many people view the 'modern' illuminati as a masquerading christian group who are actually devil worshipers. It is rumored that this group, through the church and other sources controlls the media, and to an unknown extent the political powers of America.

The Illuminati were exposed by Svali. She also has a free pdf Break the chains

It's Not Impossible: Healing from Ritual Abuse and Mind Control Paperback – April 25, 2018
by Svali Speaks (Author)
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2022-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Ko Myo 12.10.22 12:46

Whoa I came across this book too

A Billion Years: My Escape From a Life in the Highest Ranks of Scientology Hardcover – September 27, 2022

by Mike Rinder

That must be so horrific. To have to battle on one hand having such an easy life being a high ranking cult member from childhood, and on the other awakening to the knowledge it's a mind control cult. Easy life or extremely difficult battle? This is so amazing. Humans are crazyyyyy. The more I learn about all of the strange happenings on this planet, the crazier it gets.
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2022-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down