Help with interpretation

4 posters

Go down

Help with interpretation  Empty Help with interpretation

Post by Ari.Alba 19.04.15 17:56

Greetings everyone. I know I've been a bit quiet for a while, but I have been lurking and reading the Asetian Books.

I would also like to comment on what a rich forum this is, and that I rarely write here because I know next to nothing, and have so very little to offer to this board other than questions.

So here's another question  Smile

"The Scorpion Stings,
The Scorpion Cries,
The Scorpion Dies".

On page 66 in the Book of Orion.

What could be the Metaphysical interpretation of this?

I only ask because I have heard it before, many years ago, and I didn't know what it meant. I took it rather literally.

Ari Alba
Ari.Alba
Ari.Alba
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2014-03-16

Back to top Go down

Help with interpretation  Empty Re: Help with interpretation

Post by Stapleraindrop 19.04.15 18:24

In terms of death, Yod and Gimel, the paths of the Guardians add to 13; Nun. The stinging may represent their fight for awareness, or on a more subtle level their adversarial nature to the stagnant society around them. The crying bit and it's ties to love are a bit more easy to grasp.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.04.15 7:19

Ari Alba don't say you have only little to offer as I'm sure we can all also benefit from your contributions. We're all here to learn from each other and we try to keep an open mind. We don't know it all nor pretend to so don't be shy to join in on discussions.

About your question I have to admit that it really isn't an easy one. It could mean several things but I'm inclined to see it as a reflection of the Scorpion nature in Asetianism. They are fierce yet have emotion and the dying could be in terms of rebirth or simply fighting to death. I won't go into much detail about this one because I don't wish to assume to understand Marques' cryptic words as they are indeed very complex. I could be wrong.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 20.04.15 23:06

I have wondered if this passage could be connected with the practice of the Deadly Poison.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.04.15 6:34

Rhea Kaye wrote:I have wondered if this passage could be connected with the practice of the Deadly Poison.
That's also a possibility.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari.Alba 27.04.15 2:44

I thank you all for those thoughtful responses (and kind words, Jonathan!). It is a hard one I think, and normally I would tackle something a bit more simpler.

I can't help but notice that all the words are capitalised, which tells us, I believe, that it has a more deeper and spiritual meaning. But when I try to imagine what it means, I am truly baffled.

What of this Deadly Poison that Rhea Kaye mentioned? Is this the essence that is given in the Kiss, or is it a metaphysical weapon from the Scorpion lineage?
Ari.Alba
Ari.Alba
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2014-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.04.15 3:23

There is a sticky thread, titled, "Deadly Poison", under the Asetianism and Aset Ka section. I believe that would be a good place to go for clarification, although the Asetian Bible is the best place to go for verified info. The very first page describing the Guardian lineage mentions it.

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.04.15 3:27

Well... now that I mentioned that thread, I read through it again and, what do you know, there is some junk in there. But also some gems from some knowledgeable users. Smile I hope this helps.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down