The sacred pillar Was and the Catholic Church

4 posters

Go down

The sacred pillar Was and the Catholic Church Empty The sacred pillar Was and the Catholic Church

Post by Troublemaker 28.04.15 15:39

The sacred pillar Was and the Catholic Church Photo

Does anyone else see the Was sigil in this image? It is the coat of arms for a Catholic church.

I'm sharing this here because I'm questioning whether I'm going crazy or not, seeing sigils everywhere. I thought it might be interesting to get a different opinion.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

The sacred pillar Was and the Catholic Church Empty Re: The sacred pillar Was and the Catholic Church

Post by Kalb 28.04.15 16:10

I dont see this symbolism. However, I'm not part of your mind, I do not see things as you see. Also I'm unaware of the symbol. Where can I learn more about this sigil?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

The sacred pillar Was and the Catholic Church Empty Re: The sacred pillar Was and the Catholic Church

Post by Troublemaker 28.04.15 16:15

I probably should have phrased that differently. I meant that the main focus of this coat of arms, looks like the "Was" pillar depicted in the Asetian Bible and shown in the hand of multiple gods.

I know I'm phrasing this a bit crudely, but the thing that looks like a red hat, on top of the pole, in the middle of the picture looks like "Was" to me.

I believe the picture is the coat of arms for the Catholic Church of Jefferson City.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.04.15 16:17

Although the sacred pillar I see looks reversed. The head is pointing the opposite way that it is in the AB. Instead of the left side pointing downward, it is pointing upward.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.04.15 19:33

I understand what you're saying and I can see that figure in this coat of arms that may resemble a Was. Don't worry you're not going crazy. If this was intended as a way to hide symbolism or not I can't tell but it's definitely an interesting detail so thanks for posting. All the Christian connections and agendas with the Sethians make it at least suspicious. I wasn't familiar with this coat of arms so I have no idea of its origins.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.04.15 20:37

I believe it is the coat of arms for a very specific church, but I saw it and immediately felt strange about it. Although I am seeing all sorts of things lately. The red part looks like it could be a gnome hat. Maybe they really like garden gnomes and I'm just over-thinking it all. Who knows? Razz
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.04.15 20:40

Although now that I'm staring at it, those half-moon things on the top look like the bottom of the sigil (although these, too, are reversed.) It looks almost like the sigil is dismembered (lol) in order to hide its significance. Hmm...
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Just sticks 24.01.19 16:32

Looks like a little hindu in that pic. Kung fu and the budda on top. A speared heart and twin doves beside iron cross. Red and blue. Some kind of balance.

Just sticks
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2019-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down