Elaina
Syrianeh
Talibah
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The more confusing vampire Empty The more confusing vampire

Post by Daniel09 04.03.09 15:10

So I've learned from the video and summary of Concubines that they have a lot of surface energy that allows them to be great donors. How exactly does this work? It's something that's been confusing me for some time, as I don't doubt they are still vampires, but I'm not sure how that works. Do they need to replenish their core energy, and how often?
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

The more confusing vampire Empty Re: The more confusing vampire

Post by Syrianeh 05.03.09 0:14

Concubines are very adept at recycling the energy they feed on and purifying it, and that is what makes them great donors. They are especially useful as vessels of energy between the three lineages, or as filters so to speak.

Also, their generous nature and readiness to be of service to their fellow Asetians makes them especially good at donating.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina 05.03.09 6:51

Yes they are still vampires, all three of The Lineages are.
Each Lineage does something for the others, that the other two are not as good at. This is what makes the Three the perfect Tri.
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 05.03.09 13:53

Thank you. I am hesitant about this next part of my post. I fear what reactions it may get, but I was told by a being that I should say it here. I am a Concubine. I don't know what else to say about it, just that I am about certain of it. I apologize if I seem proud or egotistical for saying it. I've had none of my usual sources contradict it, in fact they support it, which is weird for me because nothing I've ever read about otherwise has rung as true as this.

Also, I suppose I should mention... the being that instructed me to tell you was very possibly Aset. I somehow emerged in a beautiful area within my mind of the same "feeling" as when I am traveling metaphysically, and she appeared before me. When I left her presence (or she dismissed me, it's hard to tell), she put forth her hand and a flame/light emitted for a flash, after which I found myself in the familiar astral library I've been to a number of times.

This is all really very confusing for me. So many strange things have been happening of recent in regards to people I never met before being bonded to me stronger than blood, memories I never had surfacing in my dreams, a second "sight" that tells me the truth of things... I don't know what to do.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 05.03.09 15:12

With respect, I'm staying quiet on this one..not because I disagree with anything you have said, Daniel, but because I am interested to hear what other, more knowledgeable members have to say first.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 06.03.09 6:38

Talibah has put my own words in her writing Smile
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina 06.03.09 6:40

Daniel dear you tread thin ice. Currently that is all I will say.
I think I will also stay out of this one for the time being.
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 06.03.09 11:19

I agree with all three of you...
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina 06.03.09 12:24

Helliana, I love your signature.

lol changing subject tactfully.
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 06.03.09 21:36

Hehe, well I guess while we wait for other reactions from the other active users here, I suppose it's safe to say that I came up with those lines a while back.

Although....Daniel, my advice to you would be to seriously think and look inside your Self. You may feel that you are sure you are a Concubine and/or Asetian, but it may not be so. A lot of Self searching and the discipline of your ego would tell you this. As for seeing Aset, what I said before also implies to this. It may take much time, and even though you may feel so sure, it could be your desires speaking out to you. That is why Self searching and deep meditation helps separate truth from desire and the like.
I'm not trying to be mean or anything, just trying to give advice.

If any of what I said is wrong, then I would like for the more knowledgeable ones here to please correct the mistake.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 06.03.09 21:37

Ah, I also forgot to mention: Thank you, Elaina.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 07.03.09 8:55

Thanks for not hanging from the rafters. I'm taking this slowly and it's with extreme caution as to whether I even think I might be Asetian. Even with my vision and bonds to people that fit the Asetian descriptions given on this site, I would say my certainty is maybe slightly above 50%. Until I have become versed in the Asetian Bible and let a large amount of time to warp my world, then I might be more sure, or unsure if that is what I discover.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 07.03.09 8:56

Leave out the "it's" in my second sentence. I missed it.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 07.03.09 9:39

Like everyone else in here, I don't have the authority to say that you can or not be an Asetian. That is something for the AK alone to say, and not even another Asetian could tell that with certainty, if not an Elder.

In a way I admire your courage of being so straight-forward about your beliefs, in another way I would recommend more study of the path. As it was said many times, knowing your true Self is something that takes decades of study, particularly when the path is Asetianism, that is a very slow initiatory process of the Soul. So don't lose your hopes and beliefs, but also don't take them as granted. Follow your heart and your path, but without ego or certainty.

As far as talking with Aset herself, that I would rather not get into it.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 30.06.09 22:59

To wrap up the old steer of this thread, now that I have read the Asetian Bible and done a very thorough workout of the Lineages, I don't really know what to think. I do vaguely recall the experience, but because I my mind was running on something other than normal chemicals, I wouldn't trust my recollection of events. All that I remember, is that I was very bored in class, and so I decided to go exploring in my inner realm. After that, I felt a tug, and was fairly yanked into another realm with colors and lights and things looking extremely beautiful, and yet not static. The best way I can describe it is that it was as if I was in a living painting. Then there was the being, who called itself Aset, though I can't properly recall it. Things were rather strange at this point. She didn't have just one form, and was simply describable as beautiful. I remember her telling me I was her Concubine, and that I had to post that on this site. I didn't want to, but she said there was a reason, which I still don't know. After that, from reading my older post about it, I do recall her hand reached out and then... light or bright fire, and I ended up back in a library I visit from time to time, that I think is likely just part of my inner realm.

So, I really don't know what to think about that. It's just something weird that happened, and considering my mental state, was probably completely invented by my mind. I would like to give this thread more purpose however, so I will ask some new questions and stir some new thought on the Concubines, which do have the shortest of descriptions in the Asetian Bible.

From what I've read, the patterns of Concubinic feeding are very lightly touched upon. It seems to be implied that a Concubine is constantly feeding from their environment, including people in that environment, and that it would be a boon for the Concubine to learn to create a shield to keep that cycling of energy from staying uncontrolled, and allowing them to choose what energies to cycle. It would also appear that a Concubine can have quite an unlimited supply of energy, especially in areas that are crowded and lively, though I could also see that as a danger. The AB also speaks of a kind of subtle energy poisoning from too much impure energy flowing in and out of a Concubine's system, that if left unchecked can cause a break-down of the subtle body.

Could it be safe to assume that a Concubine may have to engage in prolonged shielding sessions, in which they cycle only their own energy to cleanse themselves, perhaps with an Asetian's help, to have a steady influx of clean sustaining energy?

I know I'm answering a lot of my questions just from pure analysis, but I would like others' input on this subject. I certainly find Concubines to be the most interesting of the three Lineages, if only for the fact that they seem to be the ones that've had the most about them left out.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ladymoontear 21.03.10 16:57

Interesting post. I for one am not and cannot say anything as to what you did see or didn't. I have dealt with Aset for many years. She does things for reasons I cannot explain. She has never been direct with me on her motives and certainly not now either. Just as when she told me she was Aset and not Isis. My own priestess didn't believe me, not until years later, now when I was going through some funky things and I was doing research, which strangely was ordered by Aset and I found the Aset Ka did my priestess believe me and only because it was staring her in the face. Strangely enough she now calls her Aset. She also told me Aset has made her pay pennance to her when she doesn't listen, funny, I have only ever felt love and light like a warming embrace. I have no doubt you saw her, I know I have, when I haven't I have felt her, heard her. As for what she may or may not have told you, only you know this. One thing I have learned from her, she speaks in lessons, nothing is ever direct. She also has a great deal of patience, something I lack a great deal of, which is a good thing otherwise I would be in serious trouble with her. I wish you all the luck in this, blessed be.
ladymoontear
ladymoontear
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-03-11

http://mamamoont@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura 03.08.10 14:13

Dan as everyone before me, I will not judge you too harshly about what you said. Cuz I know you are honest and not ego filled. The only one who can answer what you are is yourself. Look within yourself and ask what you are. The problem you are now going to have to face is, part of you will want to make every aspect of your life and evolution fit into the description of the Concubines. You will need to have a reality check with yourself, be true to yourself. Meditate, learn more about Aset and Her Children. Time will tell what you are.
Laura
Laura
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 03.08.10 15:06

Of course, Laura. I would never alter my being to be something I read about in a book. As things are, I am still at odds with my spiritual identity. However, it is not a pressing concern for me anymore, as I have learned to accept myself for as I am.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura 03.08.10 15:41

I am glad to hear that Dan ^^
Laura
Laura
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 03.08.10 21:41

To Daniel and any others who feel they are Asetians I hope you continue on your path to self discovery and I would love to congradulate you on your attenpts at finding yourself. This is out of knowledge that some people never awaken and this causes them alifetime of lonely ness and uncertainty. So, congrats and Em Hotep.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 04.08.10 1:44

Daniel, no one can or has the right to judge you but the enlightened, No one but yourself can see and feel what you have, whenever you find that the mainstream agree with you it’s time to stop, and reflect, you will only see yourself as Asset sees you when you truly see and know your own self, continue your journey with an unlocked heart and an enquiring mind……..

Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 04.08.10 4:05

The only ones who would be able to tell you, or any of us, if we're Asetian, would be an Elder from the Aset Ka. And since that is not going to happen, we should not let ourselves be guided by others in the path to find our True Self. We should remain loyal and true to our Higher Self and to our intuition, and not give up or leave just because we're afraid, unsure or being judged. Remember that only the stronger prevail, and that takes a lot of courage. Se lets all keep fighting for what we believe and for Truth. As for the cowards, they will all be forgotten in due time.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 04.08.10 19:17

I agree with Jonathan. We should never change ourselfs to "fit in". The ones who do that are lying to themselfs, living in a constant denial.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.08.10 5:39

AndreiaLi wrote:I agree with Jonathan. We should never change ourselfs to "fit in". The ones who do that are lying to themselfs, living in a constant denial.
There are those who have lied to themselves and others only to fit in the Asetian world, even for years, only to be exposed as liars and dishonorable in the end. It's sad, but also mirrors the lack of honor we find in the mundane society, and serves as a warning to us all.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 05.08.10 7:19

Remember this, some will go to any means in pursuit of what they seek, not all you see, read and hear is as it appears, be patient and tolerant as these are commendable virtues, denigration is easy and far more destructive than any physical attack, it poses far less danger for the perpetrator, and allows them to perform the same act again and again, in the guise of winning them the admiration of their compatriots, look beyond them and seek the truth.

Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next