+5
Nebibi
Shemset
spyser
Jonathan
Elaina
9 posters

Go down

sign of the scorpion? Empty sign of the scorpion?

Post by spyser 10.03.09 14:56

I just wonder,I am born in the sign of the scorpion and can that make it a bigger chanse for being a guardian (sorry if i spelled chanse wrong).

I have been thinking off this for a while and it could be fun and good to know.Very Happy

In other a things I would like to say that I love this forum, and the everyone is so active and always help people just a few hours after the have asked.Smile Smile
spyser
spyser
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

sign of the scorpion? Empty Re: sign of the scorpion?

Post by spyser 10.03.09 15:06

had to add that it sometime just is a few minutes. Smile

and that I am going to bed now so I cant reply anything in the topic.
spyser
spyser
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina 10.03.09 15:11

Hello Spyser, No I do not believe the sign you are born under has any bearing on if you are a Guardian or not. The souls of the Asetians are older than time and reincarnate into the next lives, so it really doesnt have any bearing on your sign. It is what that particular Asetian chooses to do and where and when to be reincarnated into the next chapter.
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by spyser 11.03.09 0:11

OK.

Thank you Elaina for your help.
spyser
spyser
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina 11.03.09 6:22

Not a problem Spyser.
Have you had a chance to read the Asetian Bible?
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by spyser 11.03.09 10:57

well I will order it today.
finally.
spyser
spyser
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.03.09 11:28

spyser wrote:well I will order it today.
finally.
Share with us your thoughts and opinions as you read it. We are always looking for further insight and to share our own views and knowledge. Smile

Oh... and enjoy the new quest you are about to take with the doors that the AB has the power to open.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by spyser 13.03.09 9:28

Thanks Jonathan, And I will
spyser
spyser
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Akh -Ba 03.11.10 11:41

Elaina wrote:Hello Spyser, No I do not believe the sign you are born under has any bearing on if you are a Guardian or not. The souls of the Asetians are older than time and reincarnate into the next lives, so it really doesnt have any bearing on your sign. It is what that particular Asetian chooses to do and where and when to be reincarnated into the next chapter.

Between 3000 BC and 300 BC the Egyptians combined religion with astrology. They were the first to cast a Birth Chart and gave a special god to each month. The Egyptians also gave the stars The tomb of Ramses II names, like The Maiden (Virgo) or the Fishes (Pisces).
These ancient astrologers developed the modern zodiac.

i do not say that every scorpion is a Guardian, caurse not... but im saying that the Horoscope of the Guardian has very much to say about How the Guardian is as a person and how he/she interacts with other people.

Just adding some toughts in this forum. I`l gladly discuss further Smile

best regards Akh -Ba
Akh -Ba
Akh -Ba
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemset 03.11.10 16:16

I think the Egyptians had their own signs that were matched with the Gods, or at least that is what's seen through the internet. Therefore, correspond our zodiac signs with the Asetian archetypes don't make much sense.

Is not just the solar sign that make someone's personality, only with the full natal chart analysis we can make some approach.
Shemset
Shemset
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 03.11.10 17:52

I have not studied Egyptian Astrology in detail, but I think that everything that relates to the Asetians has a deeper meaning...we can see in the AB that there is an Egyptian Astrology chart (I think that is what that is, in the chapter discussing the Djehuty's)...I do not think that there astrology is how we use it now, even in the occult (not just in magazines)...it had a deeper meaning...like Orion has to the Asetians...
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 04.11.10 3:09

I would be rely surprised if astrology didn't have something to do whit this, since the Egyptians mapped the sky and was very aware of the influence the star pics , stars, moon and sun had on our planet...

I even think they would have used it in a magical kind of way, as well ...

It is possible to predict things whit the help of the universe, and further more they actually built their religion around the stars.

Fortunately the astrology we have to day is pretty close to what they had, but they also had more stars and planets , star pics and so on, that influenced there astrological chart...

Greeks, Egyptians and Romans (before Christ) was highly appreciative of knowledge and they did travel and learned from each other...

Cleopatra wept when the library burned in Alexandria ...( I would have to Sad )

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Akh -Ba 04.11.10 13:39

I`m a guy and i`l weep for it to Sad

by the research i`v done its a lot of sence in what Divine 277 tell us.
they used different names and a lot of other signs and stars, but they also had another wiew of how to read them.

I`l try to explain; i cant put it in words how i actually feel on this but here is some information i found on the net that suits my prediction.

Astrology as we know it today was unknown in Ancient Egypt until the later part of the Late Dynastic Period, when it was introduced into Egypt by the Greeks or the Persians.

The Egyptians did practice some sort of astrology, but it had little to nothing in common with that of later eras. Some representations from tombs and temples show that the Ancient Egyptians too had divided the nightly sky into constellations, but they are totally different from the constellations we use today

Horoscopes in the modern sense of the word were not known prior to the Late Dynastic Period. Before their contact with the Persians and the Greeks, they did not have the zodiacal signs and the so-called division of a horoscope in houses that determine the Western astrology. These were invented by the people of Mesopotamia, adapted by the Greeks and passed on to other cultures. It is only after this introduction that the zodiacal signs are represented on the ceilings of some temples, as was the case in Dendara and in Esna.

The association of Ancient Egypt with modern astrology is thus mere make-belief.

The Egyptians used other means of fortune-telling and predicting the future, such as a mythological calendar, where some days of the year were judged favourable or not for some activities. They also tried to explain dreams and tried to predict the future from them.

Akh -Ba
Akh -Ba
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-10-23

Back to top Go down

sign of the scorpion? Empty @Spyser

Post by Ashling 15.06.14 12:54

spyser wrote: I am born in the sign of the Scorpion. Can that make it a bigger chance for being a Guardian

Most say the astrological sign of the Scorpion has nothing or little to deal with the Asetian Scorpion Lineage.
I've connected at times a lot to those whose astrological sign fell under the Scorpion.
But most folks seem to come in and out of my life.
I've also had close ties with those under the Aries astrological sign. Coincidence perhaps.
I want to get a Scorpion tattoo. Because my mother's astrological sign was the Scorpion.
It seems like a good memory of her strength. Better than those "Rest In Peace" tattoos.
Also doesn't hurt that I also feel a love and resonance with the Scorpion lineage.
Ashling
Ashling
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2014-06-14

http://www.pinterest.com/lemisslucifer/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 15.06.14 13:08

If we look at the sybolism I see alot of connection between the sign and the Lineage Scorpio. Don't forget that Zoadic is part of the culture of Asetian path.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down