Jonathan
Maxx
Heruset
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Awakened Sethians - Page 2 Empty Re: Awakened Sethians

Post by Heruset 26.08.16 23:32

My thanks was sincere. He does give good information.

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Ko Myo 12.10.22 11:44

Soop wrote:
Nightshade wrote:What I was also trying to say is that most shouldn't worry about Sethian or Asetian attacks as that's highly unlikely. Those things don't happen randomly or for no good reason. Most people will never meet a Sethian but even if you did, how would you know he's actually one?

I agree with Nightshade, we not only have to consider that there are few of those beings on earth being very rare the possibility to encounter one, but that they likely have very extensive nets of espionage and defense that although controlled by them, those may be formed by humans. If such were to be true, im just speculating, that reduces even more the chance of a personal attack by any of them.

Finally, i will say that the world is not full of witches willing to attack anyone, in fact, those able to perform such activities are less prone to do so with no well founded reasons, like a master sensei is less likely to resort to such skills than the ordinary man, as Luis Marques once said.

Heruset wrote:I understood what you were trying to say, Nightshade.

What I meant to say is: it is implied here that someone HAS contact with a Sethian, and said Sethian has attacked this said someone, who was able to survive the attack (by their own ability or not).

How would one defend against this besides shielding? How would one heal a wound already inflicted by one?

The post originally questions how you would tell they are one, but I guess the only way is to sense it energetically if you aren't yourself one, or to awaken if you are.

You already know that a magickal activity leaves a trace that can be traced back then think in terms of secrecy, why would powerful orders such as the AK or the ROS expose their most valuable assets if that task can be accomplished by a human or someone external that wouldnt compromise their secrecy? We humans are able to do great things and the risk is minor for them.

Anyways if you think that you are suffering from a magickal attack no matter wherever it may come, i would advice you to look inwards and analyze your feelings, many times people may think that they have some kind of influence upon them but its just the situation or the conditioning playing a nasty trick. I think that the best way to take steps not only in the occult but in life is to know thyself.

I cant personally tell you how to protect oneself from a magickal attack as i sincerely never did such a thing, but i guess that a powerful attack such as those performed by the most knowledgeable and mighty masters of the metaphysics in this world (or their followers) are surely beyond our reach rabbit
Regarding how to heal a metaphysical wound wherever it may come, i neither have any idea, but after doing an intense inner work to determine your state and if you still believe that you may have a wound, i would suggest trying tradicional chinese medicine and acupuncture (at least thats what i would do if i were you) but you know, there are lots of scammers out there and it is hard to find someone reliable like a lighthouse amidst an ocean of liars Rolling Eyes

Regards and good luck Smile

Finally, i will say that the world is not full of witches willing to attack anyone, in fact, those able to perform such activities are less prone to do so with no well founded reasons, like a master sensei is less likely to resort to such skills than the ordinary man, as Luis Marques once said.

Ugh so True. The more you open your third eye, you see the connection between us all. However, as a psychic, I can see the Illuminati curse they put on their slaves. They can implant some kind of psychic block on a person's third eye so they see a very distorted world, allthewhile they have advanced psychic abilities and think they see reality. I've even seen the corporate ones. Those high up in evil corporations, they have the logo implanted on their on their third eye. It's a very evil power structure. When you see the evil that rules the world it's so eye-opening to saved by Jesus Christ.
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2022-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Ko Myo 12.10.22 12:10

Jonathan wrote:Those who seek that information in other forums, pages or groups almost always end up being manipulated by someone who plays along with their illusions simply because that feels better and safer.

Very deep statement. The truth is wisdom can only be gained through suffering. The good news is those who are manipulators think it's all a scam. Their entire lives are scams. They suffer living the scams they create for others their entire lives. There is no escape, ever. Only acting to pretend they understand and getting really mad at anyone who could expose their acting. If only they could actually understand. I wonder if they are ever curious to think gee what if I could actually feel magic or psychic abilities. But that's only available to people with a higher karma. The magic is intelligent. It's like blood... blood is alive.. it doesn't just flow through veins. It's a living tissue in a liquid state due to its properties. The physical manifestation of magical aether moving in our energetic bodies...it must flow.
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2022-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2