Can one be awakened to their true vampire nature?

+9
JP Vanir
A.Nightside
Lynskha
Maxx
Jessamine
Divine 277
Nightshade
Jonathan
Lewella Spade
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Can one be awakened to their true vampire nature? Empty Can one be awakened to their true vampire nature?

Post by Lewella Spade 01.12.16 11:16

I am wondering if oneself can be awakened to one's vampire nature? You see, I use to fall asleep very easy at night and now during the day I am tired and my energy level is low, until late afternoon to early evening. I know, I could just be just more alert at night.I would like to see views on this manner. Books I have read by other vampires say that you have to be awakened by an elder, if I am reading into right. I would like views on this matter. Any help is greatly appreciated....
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-11-23

Back to top Go down

Can one be awakened to their true vampire nature? Empty Re: Can one be awakened to their true vampire nature?

Post by Jonathan 01.12.16 12:09

I don't think that the presence of an elder is essential to start an awakening. Those initiations can manifest spontaneously as well, although guidance or advice by someone experienced is great value. Allow me also to add that real elders are rare and private, even if in certain online communities lots of people are falsely described as elders. Don't be fooled.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Can one be awakened to their true vampire nature? Empty Re: Can one be awakened to their true vampire nature?

Post by Lewella Spade 01.12.16 12:41

Current things have triggered it. A lot of my older classmates from high school have said I have no changed in appearance since I was a senior in high school. But besides that, I just am tired during the day (early) and restless at night. I figured that elders are keep to themselves. I been reading books on Vampire magic by Father Sebastiaan. His books are Vampire Magick:the Grimorire ofthe living vampire and Vampyre Sanguinomicon: the lexicon if the living vampire. I am just scared and nervous about this whole change, there where other things that triggered this change too, I never use to like darkness. My fieance,Joe has curtians and they let no light in I am starting to enjoy the solitude of darkness,even when i am at my apartment usually keep it dark. Oh,thank you for quick response.
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 01.12.16 14:13

Avoid books by Father Sebastiaan. They don't deal with real vampirism but are mostly fiction disguised as superficial occult literature. Sebastiaan is not a vampire, he's just some guy who organizes gothic parties and makes fangs for lifestylers. He doesn't understand the nature of vampirism although he is known for plagiarizing other occult writers. He also invented some vampire laws with Michelle Belanger which they called the Black Veil, which was based on a roleplaying computer game.

It's all a fraud. If you read his books you might have heard of what he calls Elorath, the spirit they worship? Well back in the day that was an acronym for "Eternal Lord Of Realms Aaron Todd Hoyt" lol It's as ridiculous as it sounds. Todd Hoyt is Father Sebastiaan's real name by the way.

As Jonathan said above, don't be fooled. He's only one of the many fakes in the Vampire Community.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lewella Spade 01.12.16 14:47

Thank you, nightshade. Let me say something, the advice I am getting is very helpful. I have looked for a decent vampire forum. In his (Father Sebastiaan) calls actual vampires,"Kids in Capes". I had a ex friend, who thought she was a psychic vampire and she was talking to Father Sebastiaan on facebook, and he said that she was a natural Psychic vampire. She continued to talk to him. She told me that I was not a real vampire. I guess it all comes down that he has a bunch of followers who worship him and the sabertooth clan is a cult.
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 01.12.16 15:27

Exactly. It's all about worshipping his ego and making money off people seeking that delusion. If you don't buy into his whole personality cult thing you're deemed a non-vampire. lol

I've also spoken with him on numerous occasions through Facebook and I can tell you that his ignorance concerning history, the occult and vampirism is perplexing. How so many kids fall for it is beyond me.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Lewella Spade 01.12.16 15:57

yes he has a high ego. I have to go feel free to message me. He sounds like a interesting guy. But, to be worshiped as a god, ego is a little to big for me to handle interesting guy. I would like to talk to him. But, I guess that you have to watch what you read and believe.
feel free to contact me though skype.
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lewella Spade 01.12.16 16:37

what type of vampires are there?
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lewella Spade 03.12.16 18:17

I did not mean to offend anybody...I am sorry
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lewella Spade 03.12.16 18:19

How do I begin to tell family and friends???
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 04.12.16 2:09

I don't think you offended anyone but you probably should take things slowly and learn as much as you can before reaching any conclusions. There's no hurry really and vampirism is much about knowledge and spirituality that people don't realize.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 04.12.16 4:58

One can get enough Smile as everyones line goes somewhere Smile .
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Lewella Spade 07.12.16 6:12

I Know I have a lot to learn. I am looking into the other stuff posted on here.I am trying to learn both my abilities and limitations.
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 07.12.16 10:38

My advice is that you first have to get to know yourself, like your subconscious, mindset, wishful thinking etc. Many many things are "created" just from the way you think and see things (perspective)
I mean to say reading books is as important as "exploring" yourself if you want knowledge. And not just yourself, life in general. And question yourself, question everything.
I love doing an exercise when i think i want something. Like for example i want fruit for breakfast (which is odd for me). And then i ask myself where did this come from, and then i remember the day before yesterday my friend and I talked about eating smoothies and fruit salads for breakfast. So the talking about fruit and breakfast made like a "impression" on my subconscious so i wanted to eat fruit the next day. This is just one example, possbilities are endless.

And one of the most important things when learning is PATIENTCE. And keeping things to yourself, at least for me. The things i discover i only share with my SO and my closest friend, because they take these things seriously and learn from them. But other people don't have a clue, i look and act like a normal girl xD and also i don't care if they know, dont know or what they think because they are not what really matters in my life. Telling these things to people feels like unneceseary drama, anger, fear and what not and the majoroty here in my country are currently not capable of understanding these things.

Please get yourself a copy of the Asetian bible. Many things are explained there.

Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 07.12.16 11:55

That's all good advice, Jessamine.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 07.12.16 12:29

Thank you Jonathan.
And also i would like to add another opinion regards telling family and friends. Things you want to tell people now, you may feel sory for it a year later or just feel embaressed. Because we grow and things change (not for all haha some people are stagnant)
Ask yourself what do you gain form telling people you are a vampire? As i see you dont gain any other big thing than attention. Or experience in telling people what you are and observing their behaviour. Altho every expirience in life is very valuable, good and bad.

I hope you value our time spent here giving you advices, i also mean in general. And really take your time and consider what we are telling you, otherwise you might get a post from "the penguin"

Lewella Spade wrote:How do I begin to tell family and friends???

Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.12.16 12:58

Or it may be Batman....or Robin.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Lewella Spade 14.12.16 15:24

I will look into getting my self the Asetian bible.Thank you for all your help and advice. Dark Blessings, my Friends! Smile
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 15.12.16 15:43

Lewella Spade wrote:I will look into getting my self the Asetian bible.Thank you for all your help and advice. Dark Blessings, my Friends! Smile

That's a good call. It's an outstanding book even if one highly misunderstood.
Let it teach you in more ways than just words...
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Lewella Spade 15.12.16 15:47

Thank you, Nightshade. I look forward to learning and being on the right track. Thank you all for the advice.
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 14.09.17 16:02

I don't think that the presence of an elder is essential to start an awakening. Those initiations can manifest spontaneously as well, although guidance or advice by someone experienced is great value. Allow me also to add that real elders are rare and private, even if in certain online communities lots of people are falsely described as elders. Don't be fooled.

I really enjoy reading your posts Jonathan. Specially because of the energy that flows from them. This is very interesting, when you mention about the presence of an elder. Many texts say it is essential, otherwise it won't happen. Others say that just the presence would make a change, because of the energy. I would agree with that , when it comes to energy exchange, but most because of the "guidance or advice " as you mentioned. It can help a lot, in a moment of great changes.

There's no hurry really and vampirism is much about knowledge and spirituality that people don't realize.

Again, I can only say I agree completely. So much about spirituality and inner grow, much more than people even realize, that the "thing" vampire is just not the "focus".

As you learn things about yourself, first coming from a fictional background, than you start seeing the things from a different point of view. Then realize that you are dealing with so many other things that the "basic description of vampires" some of these books and codices give, are not that important anymore.

You go layer by layer discovering things about yourself, but isn't that the purpose of a real seeker of the Self development? Being a vampire or not?

Then as time passes you see reality is much less fun than it appeared , like the vampire descriptions...

There are some that enjoy this pop/fashion style...Clothes, fangs, behavior...

But the outside reflects the inside.

I saw there are groups, communities that like the make-believe world...

Anyway, It is indeed a path of spirituality, really wonderful, hard, but worthy.

I love doing an exercise when i think i want something. Like for example i want fruit for breakfast (which is odd for me). And then i ask myself where did this come from, and then i remember the day before yesterday my friend and I talked about eating smoothies and fruit salads for breakfast. So the talking about fruit and breakfast made like a "impression" on my subconscious so i wanted to eat fruit the next day. This is just one example, possbilities are endless.

This was one of the best examples to clarify this situation for me. I will adopt it. Anyway, I felt like eating Nutella...

nd one of the most important things when learning is PATIENTCE. And keeping things to yourself, at least for me.

I learned that the hard way about many things in life. And about vampirism subject wasn't different. Nice remark.

Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 15.09.17 20:40

I realize this is sort of necro posting.

@OP, make sure to get your hormones tested, see a doctor. Disrupted sleeping patterns, and chronic fatigue are easily caused by physical issues, and may have nothing to do with any possibility of vampirism.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JP Vanir 12.11.17 13:50

Our awakening takes a long time to be complete as well as usually several lives but we all evolve through many lifetimes eventually to find our becoming
JP Vanir
JP Vanir
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-11-05

https://vampyrian.wixsite.com/templeuvup

Back to top Go down

Post by MR84 08.09.18 8:53

Lewella Spade wrote:I am wondering if oneself can be awakened to one's vampire nature? You see, I use to fall asleep very easy at night and now during the day I am tired and my energy level is low, until late afternoon to early evening. I know, I could just be just more alert at night.I would like to see views on this manner. Books I have read by other vampires say that you have to be awakened by an elder, if I am reading into right. I would like views on this matter. Any help is greatly appreciated....

If you are a vampire, you will awaken at some point. How it will happen, not sure. For me, I first awoke around the age of ten, but buried it by the age of thirteen. I lived a life of illness and weakness until recently when I was reawoken. I don't know what triggered it. I frankly forgot about my original awakening, I didn't want to deal with it.

If you're having issues, seek medical help first. If nothing is found, then begin considering other explanations. For me, the doctors said I was perfectly healthy. My only medical issue has been a genetic issue making me slightly more prone to clotting. Despite this, I've had ill health from around the time I buried who I was until recently when I remembered who I was and began purposely feeding again.

If you are a vampire, you will awaken at the right time for you. Once you do, you will "just know". You will also notice many abilities show. For me, I can sense energies. I can manipulate energy. I can manipulate people. I can get visions of future events and visions of remote events. I can get prophetic dreams. I can sense the emotions of those around me. I can tell if someone is sick or healthy. I can spot other vampires. My senses have become heightened. I can predict the weather fairly well. Your abilities may be different. These are what I have. Due to my ability to manipulate energy with ease, I seem to be a natural worker of magic(k). I can also hear remotely it seems, but this is a new ability I have not had a chance to work on. It also seems I can hear/see the dead, but it's an ability that is also new and I have not had a chance to work on it.

MR84
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2018-09-06

https://quackimaduck.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 09.09.18 10:24

One ability you might enjoy exploring, MR84, would be bat hearing - echolocation. Making sounds with your mouth and listening very subtly for the echoes, it is a very subtle sense but humans can do it and then I would reckon especially vampires or advanced occultists. There was in fact a video on YouTube corroborating my claim from a blind person I think, who developed this sense, if you would like to watch it. I presuppose it requires of course a clear and quiet mind to first of all develop this sense of echolocation, and then being particularly in tune and sensitive. But you would do better in looking up these techniques. I am quite sure he does go into depth somewhere about how he does it. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum