Aghrab
Gilded
JohnnyWalk
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Signs of low energy Empty Signs of low energy

Post by JohnnyWalk 18.03.09 16:43

What would be the signs particular to a Guardian that would indicate the need to feed? Or at least indicate low energy?

JW

JohnnyWalk
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Signs of low energy Empty Re: Signs of low energy

Post by Aghrab 18.03.09 17:15

Since many times a Guardian may not become as fragile as a Viperine, in a state with low energy, since I would imagine a Viperine near collapse if his energy has lowered to an unacceptable state, perhaps their low energy would show through their emotions and behaviours. Being themselves beings that are always thirsty for Love and sexual energy, usually through Tantric Feeding, I would imagine that need in them to be pushed to the extreme, when their energies are very low.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilded 21.03.09 22:57

There are also more physical signs of low energy, more obvious to detect. Like the trembling of the hands, in Viperines, being themselves with such fast energy metabolism, sending them many times to extreme cases if left without feeding. Or the visibility of their veins during their phase of low energy, or even the ring around their iris, which I would guess that it becomes less dark when they have not fed or interacted much with energy during meditation or energy work.
Gilded
Gilded
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 20.05.09 14:19

Gilded wrote:or even the ring around their iris, which I would guess that it becomes less dark when they have not fed or interacted much with energy during meditation or energy work.

It is interesting that you bring up the iris being less dense and dark during low energy... that is what I assumed as well.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by JWG 06.09.09 9:53

Could the energy the Guardian needs not be Love? So, when lacking such energy; longs and looks for affection and a sense of Love from someone they are drawn to. No?
JWG
JWG
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Signs of low energy Empty http://vampirism.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Post by Aghrab 06.09.09 10:12

JWG wrote:Could the energy the Guardian needs not be Love?
Of course it can be something other than Love... like Sexual energy, although which, in many ways, to Guardians, does contain Love.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 06.09.09 10:15

Unsure of its truth of not, I have heard from several wise beings, that no Guardian will have sex without Love... For example, Viperines can, and do know, how to have sex and feed through it without affection and emotions such as Love... but Guardians, on the other hand, cannot.

Feel free to share your thoughts on this.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by JWG 06.09.09 10:17

Aghrab:

Em Hotep! Agreed. It can come in many forms. But that Love itself is found, physical or metaphysical; shown through many means. Be it sex, touch, a smile, or being told by someone, "I love you." The energy is in all of those, not equally in strength; but all sharing it nonetheless. The Guardian lives for this Love energy. A reason I'm sure they are so loyal and selfless to the ones they get this energy attachment from. Making them the great Guardians and reliable friends/partners. An essential and valuable Asetian.
JWG
JWG
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by JWG 06.09.09 10:19

Aghrab wrote:Unsure of its truth of not, I have heard from several wise beings, that no Guardian will have sex without Love... For example, Viperines can, and do know, how to have sex and feed through it without affection and emotions such as Love... but Guardians, on the other hand, cannot.

Feel free to share your thoughts on this.

Aghrab

The same feelings are shared here. They need the Love factored in, or they do not feel Alive. The very reason they feel Alive is from Love, they crave.
JWG
JWG
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 06.09.09 10:44

JWG wrote:The energy is in all of those, not equally in strength; but all sharing it nonetheless. The Guardian lives for this Love energy. A reason I'm sure they are so loyal and selfless to the ones they get this energy attachment from. Making them the great Guardians and reliable friends/partners. An essential and valuable Asetian.
To my understanding, Guardians would still be selfless and attached eternally to the one they Love, even if that certain individual does not feel Love for them in return. That is one of their best trait.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 06.09.09 11:23

JWG wrote:Could the energy the Guardian needs not be Love? So, when lacking such energy; longs and looks for affection and a sense of Love from someone they are drawn to. No?
Hello JWG and welcome to the vampire community. Feel free to come by the Off Topic section to introduce yourself and tell us a bit more about you and your background in vampirism and, most importantly, in Asetianism that seems to be one of your interests.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 06.09.09 11:25

Aghrab wrote:
JWG wrote:The energy is in all of those, not equally in strength; but all sharing it nonetheless. The Guardian lives for this Love energy. A reason I'm sure they are so loyal and selfless to the ones they get this energy attachment from. Making them the great Guardians and reliable friends/partners. An essential and valuable Asetian.
To my understanding, Guardians would still be selfless and attached eternally to the one they Love, even if that certain individual does not feel Love for them in return. That is one of their best trait.

Aghrab
I agree with that. It is one of the personality traits found in Scorpions that would probably be more difficult for a human to understand.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JWG 06.09.09 11:28

Aghrab wrote:

Aghrab

Perhaps the other, even when they do not show Love in return, drives the Guardian even closer metaphysically. Sinking deeper within the one they Love, to feel it in return. The thirst increases for the energy of Love that Guardians seek.
JWG
JWG
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyprith 06.09.09 15:49

Being low on energy also makes one more suseptable to viruses like cold/flu, often the first physical signs are fatigue, headaches and irritability, and sometimes either the craving to be around lots of people OR not wanting to be anywhere near others depends on the person. Learning to check your own energy levels is something you eventually get into the habit of.

Lyprith
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 06.09.09 16:37

Lyprith wrote:Being low on energy also makes one more suseptable to viruses like cold/flu, often the first physical signs are fatigue, headaches and irritability, and sometimes either the craving to be around lots of people OR not wanting to be anywhere near others depends on the person. Learning to check your own energy levels is something you eventually get into the habit of.
Hi there, welcome to this forum. How about just like JWG did, coming to the Off Topic section and introduce yourself to the community?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 06.09.09 19:25

Lyprith wrote:Being low on energy also makes one more suseptable to viruses like cold/flu, often the first physical signs are fatigue, headaches and irritability, and sometimes either the craving to be around lots of people OR not wanting to be anywhere near others depends on the person. Learning to check your own energy levels is something you eventually get into the habit of.

Welcome, and as for your information, I believe that would be true not just of the Guardian Lineage, but of all Lineages. Probably the most impacted health-wise by low energy would be the Viperine, having the weakest connection to physical strength of all the Vampires.

I myself do not profess to be a Vampire, but as I have longed for a relationship, I've found my health to be slipping. I consult the Asetian Bible for advice when I don't know what to do, and no matter how many times I'd open that book, it would be to a page describing different methods of feeding. It seems to me that if I were a Vampire, I would certainly be in a state of lowered energy. I cannot line myself up with any of the Lineages however, because I exert aspects of all three, so I place myself in a non-Vampiric uncaring notion. This is because for one, I do not need to have a label to make myself feel better, and two, because even if I did happen to be Asetian by a rather elaborate set of timed coincidences, it wouldn't change anything about my life as it is. Anyway, sorry if I went on an unnecessary tangent here. I've got a slight headache that's been just vibrating there all day like a light pressure on my right temple. It seems to make me more susceptible to writing things as they come to my mind. I'll go back to meditating on things now.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 06.09.09 19:49

These are all interesting views
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Meiyo 26.03.10 14:02

[/quote]

Aghrab[/quote]

Okay assuming that , that is always the case , what happens if the Guardian cannot find his true love ?
Meiyo
Meiyo
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ladymoontear 27.03.10 18:53

that is a very good question, what if a Guardian finds his true love but it is not returned. how does one deal with this? how does one deal with the constant unwanted dealings of those affections?
ladymoontear
ladymoontear
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-03-11

http://mamamoont@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.03.10 4:05

What do you mean by dealing with constant unwanted dealings of those affections? I didn't get it.

You both asked what happens if a Guardian cannot find her true love. I would dare saying that I don't believe anything happens. A Guardian, especially in the case of the Elder ones, would only get involved with their own true love, and dedicate to that soul forever. If he or she can't find that one true lover, will probably keep living, dedicating her efforts and love to the Aset Ka as a family, always waiting for her lover. Not all Guardians have a soulmate, that would be a too perfect and movie-like existence. They live driven by love, and when they don't have a soulmate or true lover, they surely would channel that love, strength and power towards their sacred family, the Asetians, and serving the Aset Ka.
I believe that the Elder Guardians will probably only have 1 boyfriend or girlfriend in their lives, especially after the awakening. This might not be the case in the non-Elders though, which are not as defined as not as extreme as the Elders.

What do you all think about it?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 28.03.10 12:52

I agree with johnnathan
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by heart-of-ink 18.06.10 0:53

My question is, what would happen, both in emotional, and physical terms, if a guardian found his/her true love, but could not be near them(for instance, a guardian that lives one place and a true love that lives in another place) or if they lost their love(either a death, or the love left them and relocated)

heart-of-ink
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleina 24.06.10 13:43

heart-of-ink wrote:My question is, what would happen, both in emotional, and physical terms, if a guardian found his/her true love, but could not be near them(for instance, a guardian that lives one place and a true love that lives in another place) or if they lost their love(either a death, or the love left them and relocated)

The Guardian will always find a way. Wink I believe that Asetians would even risk their lives for love and to be together. Good question though.
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by heart-of-ink 25.06.10 17:27

Ok, what if the one died? what would happen to the guardian?

heart-of-ink
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 25.06.10 21:57

It would either make the Guardian depressed or possibly single for the rest of their life. In worst case a Guardian may take their own life.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next