Diffrence Between Asetians and the Sethians

5 posters

Go down

Diffrence Between Asetians and the Sethians  Empty Diffrence Between Asetians and the Sethians

Post by circe1698 03.02.18 13:03

What are the major diffrence between the Asetians and the Sethians? Other then one are the children of Aset and the other children of Seth. From what I have pieced together from the forum they are both god born and vampires? I have yet to read the AB but i have ordered it so please forgive any ignorance!
Thank you Smile

circe1698
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2018-01-30

Back to top Go down

Diffrence Between Asetians and the Sethians  Empty Re: Diffrence Between Asetians and the Sethians

Post by A.Nightside 17.02.18 17:36

I should probably at least have a basic answer for you at this point, but unfortunately I don't. Hoping to bump this/highlight it with a new response so that you might get an answer ): Good Luck. I look forward to more reading in this thread Razz
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Diffrence Between Asetians and the Sethians  Empty Re: Diffrence Between Asetians and the Sethians

Post by Maxx 17.02.18 17:51

At one time SET had a great reputation.  He was a primary God of the desert people in the Black Earth land.  Conflicts today with the Aset Ka.  Red Order of Set today is both a powerful magical order that is operating big time in the physical realm.  Also in the Astral or Ether realm but more in the Physical.  Example:  The Vatican.   Aset Ka more operation in the Ether or Astral realm than the physical.  I would say they do not especially care to operate together.  Much greater topic than this info but is a good project to read up on.

As you mentioned both orders are Vampire.......the real Vampires. (And there is no sickness among them and they are not weak whinos.) lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.04.18 21:47

This will be a surprise to some of you but if you stop and think about it, it will ring to a large possibility.

I have spent much time in conversation with Lucifer.  Have had a few years now in interaction with this Being.

Two months ago I asked if Seth and Lucifer could possibly be the same being.  The answer he returned to me was Yes.  

Seth is a very real Being. I can tell you Lucifer is a very real Being.  There were Temples built and dedicated to Seth in Ancient Egypt.  Some Pharaohs were dedicated to serving Seth.  Many of the warrior type military and Pharaohs dedicated their life to serving and honoring Him.  The initiation was very intense.  After a 2 to 3 year study and training, there was a 10 day period where the person had a very limited diet, if any at all, and some water.  At the end of that period the initiate entered the Temple and waited until This mighty Being appeared.....and He came.  There were other more intense periods of study and proving one's self within the framework of going deeper and higher in the initiation until finally reaching the highest level.  A Pharaoh was taught and studied the same material as the warrior military man that served under him.  These Military warriors pledged their life to serve and honor and protect their leader in the physical as well as the afterlife.   It was a strong bond and dedication.   Similar to the military Seals and Special Forces of today's services except there was a deeper bond of the Spiritual Realm.

The Christian myth was designed from the writings of early Egypt.   Lucifer was named as the Light Bearer.  Nothing derogatory about the being.   Seth was considered a protector at one period of Ancient Egypt and then because a section of the priests changed their list of Gods they honored, Seth had a change of temperament assigned by one section of the priesthood.  And in time, became an entirely different personality.  

The story of the killing of Osiris had some fact with it, but by and large, there is much myth to that.  There was a real incident but it did not happen exactly as described.  And that is like much ancient history.  

Anyway, from my own satisfaction, I am certainly convinced with the answer Lucifer gave me.  We have spent much time together and I have experienced many of his different masks or personalities.  

Believe it or not....makes no difference.  Truth is stranger than fiction.

I only post this because there are not many places that would even have an interest in this discussion or even know of the Being Seth or Set. Most everyone in the western world has heard of the name Lucifer with all kinds of strange crazy stories connected. But not many know He was known as another name in earlier time.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 13.04.18 6:09

Maxx wrote:The Christian myth was designed from the writings of early Egypt.   Lucifer was named as the Light Bearer.  Nothing derogatory about the being.   Seth was considered a protector at one period of Ancient Egypt and then because a section of the priests changed their list of Gods they honored, Seth had a change of temperament assigned by one section of the priesthood.  And in time, became an entirely different personality.

From what I understand Seth being seen as a protector was mostly a means of manipulation to have him worshipped, much like Christianity describes their god as peaceful and protector when that’s a cover for a judgemental and controlling power. As you stated early Christianity and Judaism saw Lucifer as the light bearer and light bringer, nothing derogatory about it, which is deceiving. Actually think about it and how that matches the development and pursuit of control seen from Christianity and the Vatican, known Sethian-influenced powers. in Egypt Seth has often been a great deceiver, offering protection to those who obeyed him in order to build up his numbers to create an army that could overtake the throne for his own gain. In modern times the game is still the same, offering protection and supposed salvation to those who obey god blindly, which raised a different sort of army but still an army, only an army of believers blinded by faith as seen in Christianity and Islam.

Of course Aset is no angel either, behind her gracious magick there is devastating darkness and terrible powers. Just don’t be deceived by the deceiver into believing Seth was such a protector of the people. His goal was always focused on this material realm, blinding people away from magick and their inner power. You even said you have sensed he has many masks, just remember that you see the ones he wants you to see.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.04.18 9:13

Thanks for your commentary, Jonathan.  I am no longer involved with the aspect of worship or adoration  you made mention of.  What I am viewing is expansion and experience among the different areas of worlds and dimensions where meeting different Beings from some of the other planets has become rather interesting.  Lucifer has been my traveling partner opening a view not often seen by a human being.  

Learning about my compilation of other lives lived here and one specifically in Egypt where I was a servant in the house of one of the Pharaohs.  That enabled me to learn much of the working of universal laws that the inner priesthood was aware of.  I was witness to much that most were not allowed to view or experience.  So my view of religions and God worship has changed considerably.

It appears that you seem to be warning me not to trust the Being I have had dealings with.  For the record, I do not trust ANY religious organization.  You are correct in your description that all of them set humans up to diminish the ability to grow.  But humankind has a choice and they do that to themselves.  It is time to move beyond that.  The Vatican is a sorry structure for certain, but it has power only because mankind refuses to advance into growth.  Finding a means of comfort and staying there seems to be a common reaction to finding religion.  lol.

Aset is very real.  Pleasure to hear your description as such.  Thoth is a very real Being, as well.  One of the most powerful Beings that can be experienced.  No words can describe that power.  So I can say I am not in a rut and following one path that would lead me into a dark hole.   Where I go, I go because I choose to tread toward interesting experiences.

Maybe I misunderstood, but it seems as if you tend to warn me to not to follow my instincts and interact with Lucifer.  Might I ask, have you interacted with that Being or any similar ones personally?  Again, maybe I misunderstood, but it appeared that you are suggesting that He is purposely short-circuiting ones ability to grow in a positive direction.  I know you are far beyond the concept of good and bad as those contrasts do not exist except in a human perspective.  As you stated, both Aset and Lucifer are capable of vast destruction but just as capable of tremendous positive contributions.  Balance is demonstrated from all Beings of intelligence.  Depends on their purpose as they are created.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 13.04.18 14:47

You misunderstood my advice, I was not recommending you not to follow your instincts or explore interactions with any creature. Actually I would never recommend someone to neglect their instincts and intuition.

My advice was more simple and merely one of caution. The things you stated above that were taught by this being are not new to me and I’ve known others who received not the same but similar concepts. I’m not at liberty to discuss their development but merely suggested caution because I’ve known you for a long time. All I can say is that not everything is what it seems and we’re only allowed to see pieces of the larger picture. If you think you were led into the complete mechanism behind it, then I would question that. Now this is not saying you shouldn’t explore what is presented to you, actually I mean the opposite since I’m an explorer myself. Maybe you'll find things I never did, we're all students here.

Also by worship or adoration I was referring to the monotheistic religions that enslave through those means, like Judaism, Christianity and Islam. I never meant to say that adoration was my own spiritual process. I was describing part of the organized religions that still blind the majority of mankind to this day. Seth is quite a master of those arts.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.04.18 16:30

Thanks for clarifying that. It makes for better understanding and more agreement.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Ko Myo 12.10.22 14:26

Maxx wrote:This will be a surprise to some of you but if you stop and think about it, it will ring to a large possibility.

I have spent much time in conversation with Lucifer.  Have had a few years now in interaction with this Being.

Two months ago I asked if Seth and Lucifer could possibly be the same being.  The answer he returned to me was Yes.  

Seth is a very real Being. I can tell you Lucifer is a very real Being.  There were Temples built and dedicated to Seth in Ancient Egypt.  Some Pharaohs were dedicated to serving Seth.  Many of the warrior type military and Pharaohs dedicated their life to serving and honoring Him.  The initiation was very intense.  After a 2 to 3 year study and training, there was a 10 day period where the person had a very limited diet, if any at all, and some water.  At the end of that period the initiate entered the Temple and waited until This mighty Being appeared.....and He came.  There were other more intense periods of study and proving one's self within the framework of going deeper and higher in the initiation until finally reaching the highest level.  A Pharaoh was taught and studied the same material as the warrior military man that served under him.  These Military warriors pledged their life to serve and honor and protect their leader in the physical as well as the afterlife.   It was a strong bond and dedication.   Similar to the military Seals and Special Forces of today's services except there was a deeper bond of the Spiritual Realm.

The Christian myth was designed from the writings of early Egypt.   Lucifer was named as the Light Bearer.  Nothing derogatory about the being.   Seth was considered a protector at one period of Ancient Egypt and then because a section of the priests changed their list of Gods they honored, Seth had a change of temperament assigned by one section of the priesthood.  And in time, became an entirely different personality.  

The story of the killing of Osiris had some fact with it, but by and large, there is much myth to that.  There was a real incident but it did not happen exactly as described.  And that is like much ancient history.  

Anyway, from my own satisfaction, I am certainly convinced with the answer Lucifer gave me.  We have spent much time together and I have experienced many of his different masks or personalities.  

Believe it or not....makes no difference.  Truth is stranger than fiction.

I only post this because there are not many places that would even have an interest in this discussion or even know of the Being Seth or Set.  Most everyone in the western world has heard of the name Lucifer with all kinds of strange crazy stories connected.  But not many know He was known as another name in earlier time.

I am just curious, have you guys tried working with the power of Jesus Christ? I have felt the presence of Jesus Christ and it was the most humbling experience of my soul's existence. I saw my life flashing before my eyes, I saw how tiny I was, how small the world is. I felt my soul being crushed. Unimaginable power. I just find it funny when people are impressed by a minor demon's powers compared to that. Like ohh I saw smoke manifest in the air... so powerful that Seth.
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2022-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 15.03.24 11:56

Hello all, long time no see.

I wish I could say I am back on good terms and that I am here to stay but that is not the case.

I am posting here because it seems to be the most relevant but if this needs to be in a different spot please let me know.

I have a very personal matter transporting, and I can't recall which parts of this forum are fully public and which are forum only, so anyone with knowledge, and needing more detail may have to direct message me.

Anyway, I need as much information as you can provide in regards to Set/Seth, primarily in the context of him being a malevolent entity (whether the information disputes this image and reassures, or confirms this and provides a reliable way to redirect or even combat it).

I don't wholly believe the reality of the goings on, suffice to say, it's real enough and I'm seeking help from every corner and relevant background that I can think of.

Thanks, in advanced, my old friends and friendly acquaintances.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 15.03.24 11:57

Ugh, sorry for the typos -_- I forgot that we can't edit here and type too quickly.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down