True Vampiric Feeding: For Newcomers

4 posters

Go down

True Vampiric Feeding: For Newcomers  Empty True Vampiric Feeding: For Newcomers

Post by Troublemaker 22.06.18 17:26

Blood is one of the most polarizing subjects discussed in circles, groups and vampire communities. A substance evoking psychological responses from deep within the mind, it is frequently debated about, sought after, and dramatized. It seems that the community as a whole cannot escape the never-ending drama surrounding this topic.
After seeing the topic come up over and over, I will now bring up a few thoughts on the problematic aspects one can frequently find polluting various places, in the spirit of speaking out against deceit, whether that deceit is intentional or accidental.

-Begging for access to donors - "I am a vampire. I desperately need your help in finding a donor who will provide me with access to blood, I am growing sickly and weak." A relationship such as this, at least under my current and on-going learning/understanding, is something highly sacred. "The Blood is the life." Such an exchange creates strong bonds and taking blood into oneself is, or should be, a blessing for both parties. A divine communion. A practice encompassing union, love, gratitude, friendship, intense bonds, and the frequently overlooked aspect of undeniable responsibility that carries invisible dangers and very good reasons to be cautious. Not something one could find by hunting down a "donor list", and choosing from a line of unknown people. Furthermore, it seems quite steeply out of the realm of a truly evolved and stable individual's behavior and mindset to run to an online place to beg for blood. These people would be better helped if pointed to sources of academic and/or occult study that encourages introspection and promotes inner balance, harmony, and psychological stability. For the critics eager to jump on the topic of Asetianism with accusations of blind belief and close-minded cultist ideals, I'd like to add that these helpful sources can come from a vast array of available paths and points of study. One needs to develop discernment when choosing these paths however, and that development is part of the internal initiation so vital to any student/seeker.

-Misinformed individuals and groups advising other people to suck on metallic items, such as pennies, or to scarf down a thick, juicy and rare steak when in the throes of a terrifying personal vampire crisis that requires the world's attention. People offer a helpful hand, a "godsend", by giving advice on where to find animal blood to consume. It is surprising and almost disturbing how rampant this is. Vampirism is not really vampirism without the consumption of vital energy. The Egyptians called it Ka- the vital "fluid" of life flowing within the subtle body, which is potent in blood due to the proximity blood vessels hold with meridians. This substance dissipates quite quickly when outside of the body, or separated somehow from it. Sucking on a metallic, inanimate object when feeling "hungry" is little more than a trick to deceive the mind, and arguably, the needy and desperate ego. An inanimate object, lacking any form of Ka, could not possibly sustain a system in need of energy. It simply does not make sense under a metaphysical approach. Also- would you lick the seat of a public toilet, or the surface of a gas pump? If not, then kindly avoid putting currency in your mouth...
Animal blood, in the form people are advising others to buy it in, does not contain very much Ka, if any at all. It has long since dissipated due to the properties vital energy has. Anyone with true, even as a beginner, energy sensing ability should be able to sense this.

-Ceaseless arguments over how to treat people who willingly donate blood or energy. "The people I exchange energy with and take blood from are little more than food vessels, inferior mortals from whom I gain my royally rightful sustenance." This is another one I see popping up a lot. These types of rotten personalities are applauded and encouraged for their behaviors and ideals, seen as true predators embodying the intimate essence of dreaded darkness and terror, harbingers of the most potent death, which is highly embarrassing to read and see. There are even bizarre ego contests and dramas over whether or not people who donate blood and/or energy should be seen as functioning individuals with rights to personal autonomy, complete with real brains present within their craniums and even a real personality. It is nothing more than imbalanced ego bursting forth from individuals desperate to mirror their lack of awareness, wisdom, magical ability and personal growth into the appealingly empty frame of the pop culture vampire.

Some might scratch their heads and ask why this subject is being brought up here. While this is not groundbreaking or new information for anyone who has been around for a while, and it might seem annoying to see it popping up so often over the years, I feel that speaking out against this brand of mundane misinformation is important even if it provokes anger, irritation, or offense in those who hold these notions on vampirism.

The delusional voices spouting this nonsense are often met with praise and agreement in copious numbers, not here but in other places. Even if anyone reading is not attracted to the knowledge behind Asetianism, I encourage them to at least work on developing stability and to undertake the search for truth, so they might develop personal mastery, intuition and growth. There are many paths to choose from.

Ultimately, the soul of my words is this: choose your sources carefully. Not everyone commands mastery over the microcosm, vampiric techniques, the occult reality, truth, or wisdom like they might want to pretend that they do. Pretenders are found in ripe abundance online, sometimes able to amass legions of followers, support, and counterfeit credibility in their denial of reality. This aspect is the only thing vaguely predatory about them.

Choose very, very wisely...
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

True Vampiric Feeding: For Newcomers  Empty Re: True Vampiric Feeding: For Newcomers

Post by A.Nightside 27.06.18 23:31

Bravo!
Thank you.

While there does exist a group who clam a physical/not-ka need for blood, this group does not associate as vampires and are heavily steeped in science, medicine and safety information.

As far as the rest of it, bravo. Thank you.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

True Vampiric Feeding: For Newcomers  Empty Re: True Vampiric Feeding: For Newcomers

Post by Jonathan 29.06.18 6:06

I liked this as well. Nicely written.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.06.18 6:52

Thank you both.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zabet Aranyalma 13.07.18 18:38

I feel as though the act of feeding should be seen as a completely symbolic and sensual thing, mostly for bonding purposes, and never as a necessity.
The last thing anyone needs is some tosser in an alleyway cutting people or these kids playing pretend contracting HIV or whatever else!
Zabet Aranyalma
Zabet Aranyalma
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2018-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 14.07.18 5:39

Of course there's still self-control and moral code of conduct for those who experience a need to feed (or even a pseudo-need/addiction). Some starting out may struggle with particular urges, but ultimately there's no excuse for assault or murder and I've honestly not heard of it actually happening for anyone in my circles over the years.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down