Is anyone on this forum interested in energy exchange?

+4
Troublemaker
A.Nightside
MysticLightShinethForth
Veiled One
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is anyone on this forum interested in energy exchange? Empty Is anyone on this forum interested in energy exchange?

Post by Veiled One 23.07.18 16:20

I've read about how energetic exchange between two vampyres can be effective and mutually beneficial, as different types of vampyres can complement and strengthen each other.

I've done this a couple times and felt the tremendous power within it, but I don't have the occasion to meet other awakened vampyres frequently. I am looking for someone who is lucid, aware, and knowledgeable of their inner dynamics and needs. Someone who understands and develops both the "light" and "dark" sides of their being, and seeks to expand and to know their inner flame over any type of ego gratification.

Perhaps I should make it clear that I am not writing "energy exchange" as a euphemism, but because I process others' energy, convert it to a different form, and give a large portion back to them, which has the effect of healing or awakening. I'm looking for someone else who knows how to both donate and drain energy, and can balance these two forces within themselves.

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to publicly reply to this post. I will share more about myself and my aims if you're curious and genuine.
Veiled One
Veiled One
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2017-12-15

Back to top Go down

Is anyone on this forum interested in energy exchange? Empty Re: Is anyone on this forum interested in energy exchange?

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 24.07.18 16:10

Interesting topic, however, it would be better to get to know the person you are making energy exchange with, so as to avoid any possible hassles of people misusing, or abusing, their gifts and abilities towards you and so on. Also, I have not done much of this myself, but it might create quite strong energy links and bonds and hence the possibility for misuse or abuse, but that's also, in a certain sense of metaphysical protection, as well as stealth and prowess, why many vampires are quite careful about on who they feed for instance. It would prove disastrous if you created the wrong energy links with people who would be able to detect it from your feeding and so be able to utilize those links for damaging purposes if they were somewhat skilled in magickal warfare or apt to deceive you. It's really better to build upon trust, friendship and confidentiality than to blindly rush into who knows what kind of people you might encounter here upon the internet, hehe... I'm sure you already know some of this though, at least I hope. Very Happy

But, may I ask, where did you learn from this?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Is anyone on this forum interested in energy exchange? Empty Re: Is anyone on this forum interested in energy exchange?

Post by Veiled One 26.07.18 15:43

Frankly, I don't understand the prejudice behind meeting people on the internet - it's possible to get to know a person well this way, screen their intentions, build trust, almost everything that is possible with in-person interactions.

I'm quite well aware that such kinds of links have the potential to be abused, but I choose not to build my life based on fear.

Can you rephrase your question? I'm not sure what you mean.
Veiled One
Veiled One
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 26.07.18 17:05

I see your point.

Sorry, I mistyped. Where did you learn this from? I know there's similar descriptions in the writings of Luis Marques - the mutual benefits of two or more vampires exchanging energy, but in that case, more specifically, referring to the three lineages of Serpents, Scarabs and Scorpions.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 28.07.18 6:02

I'm not so sure about mutually beneficial, not long term anyway.

*nods* I am familiar with various groups and their "castes" creating a Triumvirate. I don't think everyone uses the same terms but I've read that each have a different level of energy need, each have slightly different traits and footholds between the physical and nonphysical. .. and if each can cycle energy among them properly, it's supposed to be beneficial, but it sounds uber ritualistic to me.

I used to exchange energy with my peers/mentors long distance, it's how I got a hold of active feeding. I might be interested in a little energy play, but I don't really have much to give.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Veiled One 29.07.18 20:23

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Where did you learn this from? I know there's similar descriptions in the writings of Luis Marques - the mutual benefits of two or more vampires exchanging energy, but in that case, more specifically, referring to the three lineages of Serpents, Scarabs and Scorpions.

Exactly, I read it in one of his books - the Violet Throne, to be precise.

He says that any two different types can complement each other energetically. I would imagine that two Scarabs could complement each other as well, because of the nature of how they interact with others, if neither is too imbalanced.
Veiled One
Veiled One
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.07.18 23:09

Indeed, this interaction is possible, however, you are not likely to have a productive experience seeking this over the Internet. Keep in mind that the entire culture of vampirism is extremely secretive, regardless of what may be presented outright. The occult world is full of deception, dishonest people and opinion masquerading as ultimate truth.

Anyway, I can already see this viewpoint will be extremely unpopular and perhaps even unwelcome but, not many are going to breach their own personal privacy and eagerly volunteer to have an intimate, familial energy communion with a random stranger over the Internet. Such behavior and mindset directly contradicts the dark nature of the vampiric culture. This type of energetic interaction is extremely sacred, a gift to cherish and not to be toyed with.

To take this even further, the Triumvirate spoken of is exclusive to Asetians (assuming we are speaking of what is presented within the Violet Throne). The energetic circuit formed by a circle of Three is only possible due to the specific qualities found in each Asetian, the nature of their vibrational reality found at their very core reflecting alchemical interaction far beyond the comprehension of most and residing in the understanding of more advanced metaphysics under subtle lock and key. Others may attempt energy exchange and group intensification under the light of metaphysical exploration using triplicate ritualistic archetypes with widely varying rates of success, however, one will never find the pure Asetian variety anywhere outside the fumigated doors of their elitist realm and certainly never in any Internet forum.

I would be remiss if I failed to mention one rather important detail - the frequent warnings found in many places of that sacred grimoire. Just because one reads of something does not mean it should automatically be attempted. If one desires to increase the scope of their subtle health, energy, and magical potency, there are responsible alternatives such as indirect and elemental feeding, that when paired with traditional grounding, centering, and cycling can greatly assist the individual in achieving their goals regardless of the nature of their soul.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Veiled One 31.07.18 0:40

Rhea, thanks for your knowledgeable reply. What you say seems accurate for the majority of vampires; I suppose I am looking for those who are self-determined and aren't governed by the tendencies of the whole.

How do you suggest Asetians find each other today, if they're not lucky enough to live near one of their physical communities? Through extensive searching, I've found a small handful over a period of years, yet they're usually somewhat ignorant of their nature and not ready to engage in a meaningful or committed exchange.
Veiled One
Veiled One
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 31.07.18 4:32

How do you know that you are an Asetian if that is what you meant to imply? I would not be too swift to assume. They are very rare.

And yes, Rhea Kaye's advice is very wise and educated.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 31.07.18 7:46

I must now pose a question for your deeper contemplation. How do you know these people are Asetian? How do you know the nature of their souls? You mentioned finding things in the Violet Throne, so I will assume you have read at least some of it. This augmented grimoire presents much more of an advanced study than what may initially be obvious or apparent to the unaided eye. It is just fine to contemplate with this wonderful tool and explore the possibilities of the nature of your soul. However, it is unwise to take its contents for granted and to move quickly without wisdom, maturity or respect.

Even for experienced Asetians within the secretive walls of the Order, validating an Asetian soul is no simple feat and can take years. It also involves a technique of Triangulation that is kept hidden from outsiders. So, I'd encourage you to keep all of this in mind while setting out to find those you believe are Asetian. Just because someone appears to be something to your own understanding does not necessarily mean they actually are and this also applies to Self. Underneath the veil of the Abyss and distinctly separate from the purity of the Duat, it is exceedingly, deceptively possible to find many people who appear to embody a certain type of soul but who are in fact something entirely different.

For the sake of respect and responsibility I will call attention to the question of how one finds Asetians. People on this forum are not going to be able to pull out a figurative map of sorts and point you over to places where you can go be among them. This forum is not a branch of the Order and you should not respect, trust, or take seriously people who come forward claiming to know Asetians. That sort of behavior is rooted in unbalanced ego and foolishness, and unfortunately if you look around enough you WILL find people who do this sort of thing. The Silence of the Order of Aset Ka can make people do all sorts of things, when it really penetrates into their souls and makes them face the ultimate mirror. Do not be one of those people who shatters their gifted mirror or clouds it with debris from the abundant cesspool of pretenders to make reality more comfortable.

Ultimately, I think you would do well if you simply focused on finding and developing Self. There is so much to explore, not only in the Violet Throne but also in a whole other vast collection of paths and wisdom. Explore possibilities but be careful of quick and easy assumptions, both of yourself and others.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 31.07.18 8:31

Rhea Kaye wrote:

To take this even further, the Triumvirate spoken of is exclusive to Asetians (assuming we are speaking of what is presented within the Violet Throne). The energetic circuit formed by a circle of Three is only possible due to the specific qualities found in each Asetian, the nature of their vibrational reality found at their very core reflecting alchemical interaction far beyond the comprehension of most and residing in the understanding of more advanced metaphysics under subtle lock and key. Others may attempt energy exchange and group intensification under the light of metaphysical exploration using triplicate ritualistic archetypes with widely varying rates of success, however, one will never find the pure Asetian variety anywhere outside the fumigated doors of their elitist realm and certainly never in any Internet forum.

This is indeed what I was referring too. Except that I've seen it mentioned/claimed to be utilized in other groups as well. Of course, we all know that other groups stole/borrowed such concepts from the Asetians, I"m sure. Hence why I mentioned other groups have their own versions (or something like that)
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 31.07.18 8:32

Rhea Kaye wrote:

Ultimately, I think you would do well if you simply focused on finding and developing Self. There is so much to explore, not only in the Violet Throne but also in a whole other vast collection of paths and wisdom. Explore possibilities but be careful of quick and easy assumptions, both of yourself and others.

Aye (:
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.07.18 10:03

A.Nightside wrote:
Rhea Kaye wrote:

This is indeed what I was referring too. Except that I've seen it mentioned/claimed to be utilized in other groups as well. Of course, we all know that other groups stole/borrowed such concepts from the Asetians, I"m sure. Hence why I mentioned other groups have their own versions (or something like that)

That is true. For example Michelle Belanger at House Kheperu has also adopted a form of Triumvirate, however we shouldn't really compare the techniques as they are extremely different although they may appear similar in concept. Belanger's Triumvirate is mostly a cycling of energy between different castes done in ritual, however in the Aset Ka this practice is far more than just a ritual and it's something not only intimate but highly empowering. I believe their internal name for the technique is Concordia.

Rhea Kaye wrote:I must now pose a question for your deeper contemplation. How do you know these people are Asetian? How do you know the nature of their souls? You mentioned finding things in the Violet Throne, so I will assume you have read at least some of it. This augmented grimoire presents much more of an advanced study than what may initially be obvious or apparent to the unaided eye. It is just fine to contemplate with this wonderful tool and explore the possibilities of the nature of your soul. However, it is unwise to take its contents for granted and to move quickly without wisdom, maturity or respect.

Even for experienced Asetians within the secretive walls of the Order, validating an Asetian soul is no simple feat and can take years. It also involves a technique of Triangulation that is kept hidden from outsiders. So, I'd encourage you to keep all of this in mind while setting out to find those you believe are Asetian. Just because someone appears to be something to your own understanding does not necessarily mean they actually are and this also applies to Self. Underneath the veil of the Abyss and distinctly separate from the purity of the Duat, it is exceedingly, deceptively possible to find many people who appear to embody a certain type of soul but who are in fact something entirely different.

For the sake of respect and responsibility I will call attention to the question of how one finds Asetians. People on this forum are not going to be able to pull out a figurative map of sorts and point you over to places where you can go be among them. This forum is not a branch of the Order and you should not respect, trust, or take seriously people who come forward claiming to know Asetians. That sort of behavior is rooted in unbalanced ego and foolishness, and unfortunately if you look around enough you WILL find people who do this sort of thing. The Silence of the Order of Aset Ka can make people do all sorts of things, when it really penetrates into their souls and makes them face the ultimate mirror. Do not be one of those people who shatters their gifted mirror or clouds it with debris from the abundant cesspool of pretenders to make reality more comfortable.

There's also good advice here by Rhea. That's not to say that there aren't lost Asetians throughout the world as we all know that they exist, however there are key aspects of the Asetian nature that are usually present in their psychology. I will not enumerate those but it's clear that Asetians treasure their private and secretive nature so they never jump onto the spotlight claiming that they are Asetian and all-mighty powerful. Asetian masters are extremely discreet and never use their great metaphysical ability and skill for exhibition.

The irony is that Asetians could easy gather millions of followers if they were controlled by ego, showing off their power and natural allure. That is precisely the opposite of everything they teach, so we have a world that people find "leaders", inspiration and figureheads that are horrible examples. Just look at politics with people like Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin and in the past Saddam Hussein reaching power, or in a much smaller scale the vampire community with Father Sebastiaan obsessing over a few fans and followers. Humanity is often profoundly confused and blind to their very nature and inner power (the Self) which leads them into following the worst examples, unable to see how empty they are in their constant struggle for popularity and ego. It's all backwards, no wonder that true masters of the world (not just in Asetianism) have chosen exile of a much more secretive society. A society of wisdom, learning, empathy and honesty.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 31.07.18 12:39

It seems that relatively speaking ego is the rule of this world in an unfortunate contrast of it corresponding perhaps to lower nature in humans. Upper realms would better suit to correspond with higher nature, and hence many masters' distance from this lower realm which usually is of egoic entanglement in most and a realm to hard to bear or sacrifice for just in order to lose all spiritual progress in its mental, far too consuming materialistic, preoccupation, in the world of mundane politics and so on, where little clarity is to be achieved, which leads me to another point: people's minds seem to be rather random. Thoughts are random. Desires, wishes, hopes are often random. You can see in the world if there is mostly only chaos and disorder without any unified intention as to where to go, that it is based off of the unruly minds of people... causing little of any cohesion whatsoever in regards to outcome or its initial spark of unity in matters pertaining to humanity, and even to different religious creeds and political ideologies which they themselves fail to maintain unity in spite of their originally same basis! (On that point it would be better if unity was based upon something fundamentally real such as existential reality itself, and its profound apperception, rather than wavering ideologies fluttering with their false banners in the wind until both they and the rest of the world collapse in regards to their violent upbringings.) Just some thoughts. But then again humanity thinking it is the center of the universe and holding such seriousness and delusion of grandeur - perhaps even in an imprinted unconscious way - about their self-importance is the cause for our narrow vision and seeing very little towards actual unification based upon existential reality for we do not, therefore, perceive its underlying unity! We are too stuck in our divisions and labels. We are too stuck in our own conditioned heads that we can hardly begin to try to rise above and see the greater wholeness of totality, existence itself in all its multifarious forms and the implications this would bring for our race if we would but open our eyes and See. [...] But, as was being elaborated upon and should continue to be elaborated upon just a little: if people can focus upon a common goal, a shared intent, then that would manifest quite easily, but here we are distracted by football games, movies and other generally insignificant things against all that really matters and so we go amiss of that opportunity of actually focusing upon creating a more peaceful and harmonious world out of understanding and sympathy and a greater love for all that is. With clear minds and an inner focus upon Self - the inner power within people as Jonathan states - things would be so much easier in regards to quelling conflicts by the sheer force of peaceful becoming and silent spirituality, promoting true and efficacious harmony upon the basis of mutual understanding and establishing greater unity - again, not upon some fictitious idea, but - upon the basis of Reality itself. This seriously calls for mass awakening and enlightenment but that is not an easy task, as even when the concept of enlightenment is spread it tends to get abused and commercialized. So humanity finds itself in a self-perpetuating trap unless some great teacher springs up and instructs everyone according to ways that they can grasp, but then their words become dogmatic religion and end up in a disastrous consequence, depending upon reference. This was of course referred mostly to the alleged story of Jesus, whether true or not, but its contrast is quite interesting to take as a comparative example upon the degeneracy of mankind - polluting wise doctrines for selfish ends, corrupted institutionalized mind control regimes and erasing the whole course of former history from our record; effectively cutting us off from our ancient roots. A great plot against humanity that has echoed even until today, as we are completely out of tune with nature and our historical ancestry. A sad, sad reality but which will see its reparation in coming years and this new era.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Veiled One 31.07.18 17:38

Rhea Kaye wrote:How do you know that you are an Asetian if that is what you meant to imply? I would not be too swift to assume.

At this point, I don't know with 100 percent certainty. It's a hypothesis I am assuming to be true, to see where it leads - the same way that in formal logic or mathematics, you can assume the truth of a statement to derive conclusions that you otherwise wouldn't be able to reach.

MysticLightShinethForth wrote: How do you know these people are Asetian? How do you know the nature of their souls?

At the beginning of my awakening, I assumed that these individuals were all people I had shared a past life with - it was evident there was a certain bond between us, a memory, a sense of obligation I had toward them.

Since then, I have realized that all these individuals toward whom I have felt this specific energetic "pull" have in common certain traits associated with Asetians. Moreover, the link I feel with them is similar to what I have read of bonds between Asetians - one permeating through lifetimes or created in a timeless realm, constituted of a higher sort of love than humans experience; a sense of devotion, loyalty, and potential for realizing together a state of immortality.
Veiled One
Veiled One
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Veiled One 31.07.18 17:57

Jonathan wrote: It's clear that Asetians treasure their private and secretive nature...the irony is that Asetians could easy gather millions of followers if they were controlled by ego, showing off their power and natural allure. That is precisely the opposite of everything they teach.

I read in a book by Nicholas de Vere that those of the "dragon blood" (a category that overlaps with or includes the Asetians, though the connection isn't strictly specified) ruled behind the scenes for centuries, advisers to those in power, yet never taking the spotlight. Over time, due to political corruption and power struggles, their connection to those who publicly proclaim themselves as being the "royal families" dissipated.

I see the Asetian's nature precisely as this: silent and hidden guides for humanity, part of the momentum for its evolution toward the Divine. I've read that the time will be coming soon for them to step out of the shadows and reclaim a more active role in collective evolution; the transition will certainly be interesting.

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:We are too stuck in our own conditioned heads that we can hardly begin to try to rise above and see the greater wholeness of totality, existence itself in all its multifarious forms and the implications this would bring for our race if we would but open our eyes and See. [...] But, as was being elaborated upon and should continue to be elaborated upon just a little: if people can focus upon a common goal, a shared intent, then that would manifest quite easily.

It pleases me to encounter this level of lucidity and common sense. In the past I would try to open the minds of people to a similar message; generally they weren't ready for it or rejected it. I don't often proselytize anymore, but I have a lot of inner frustrating regarding how rarely people understand even simple things.

"Reality" as you put it, with a captial R, is a concept that is extremely intuitive to me. Yet it's one that most humans will never fathom, at least not in this current era.  

Someone close to me has personally known some Asetians, and has told me that they tend to be misanthropic and elitist. I used to see that perspective as a prejudice or sense of superiority, but I clearly understand now why many prefer to be among their kind, for reasons not necessarily derived from ego.
Veiled One
Veiled One
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 31.07.18 19:16

I am sorry to be blunt but your very words and approach make it seem highly unlikely that you know any real Asetians. Your approach goes directly against their ways, telling everyone on a public forum that you know Asetians and likely are one. Your approach is exceedingly loud.
Others might dance around this with more delicacy but I have lost my tolerance by now after seeing these claims pop up over and over from various misguided people.
You seem to want to know more about the path of Asetianism and I can tell you have some intelligence so it would be wise of you to set down your ego and all that you think you know, since as your words show, you are somewhat new.
I will point out one more thing for your consideration. If you truly knew real Asetians, were awakened enough to be aware of this and had that special immortal bond with them, you would not have to venture forth into a forum of strangers, asking them for sacred energy communion without even knowing them first.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 31.07.18 19:44

That is albeit true. It is also easy to mistake with egoic identifications with things of such a powerful nature and energy as it affects you in a profound way so it can become rather easy to misidentify. It becomes a faulty notion that is better reproved by looking inwards and being bluntly honest with oneself about it. It require spiritual evolution and the powerful strength of a warrior. One must not lose oneself in a pool of delusion as you could easily just mistake those people for being something that they are not based upon flawed perception or mistaking it for something other than what it is. However, best of luck.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 02.08.18 14:12

Hello. I have to agree that the exchange of energy is something very intimate. I had been involved in a Triumvirate some years ago, but it was with people I trusted and we shared a special story. However the level of exchange should be taken into consideration, since energy exchange involves a lot of things.

There are different concepts among different groups, but basically , when talking about creating this kinkd of link I would advise anyone to be very careful because it can bring a lot of consequences depending on how it is done.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Veiled One 04.08.18 17:19

I see that some of you have been on this forum for years now and I can understand you may be tired of reading from frequent newcomers claiming they are/may be Asetians themselves. Yet, on the other side, I also see many contributors here claiming with no convincing argumentation that "real" Asetians will always act in certain predetermined ways, and not in others.

Some even go as far as playing with the very speculative idea that not a single Asetian ever comes on this forum to openly interact and make contact. I view this kind of absolutist belief pattern as pretty pernicious for vampyres in the process of awakening who may be looking for ways to connect with others of their kind.

I have read the Violet Throne and I don't get what makes some so confident in the hypothesis that Asetians are completely unreachable and inaccessible. I see that viewpoint as a very depressive perspective on the subject.

As a side note, I think it would do you well to learn how to read the intentions of those who comment on this forum with more clarity, rather than assuming who they are based on the statements they make and the words they use. Vampyres, in my knowledge and understanding, tend to be more evolved than most humans in their "seeing" capabilities; I don't see why you wouldn't actively use them in these scenarios.

All spiritual beings are sentient beings, and there is not just one way of being connected to Source and the Divine. The Asetian path is what it is, and nothing more.
Veiled One
Veiled One
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Zabet Aranyalma 15.08.18 10:28

It feels as though it is safer to view an energy exchange in the same manner as one would view the physical act of sex. You run a great many risks by engaging with just anyone. It's a deeply intimate thing. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned. <3
As for the other bit... No one is inaccessible to the determined.
Zabet Aranyalma
Zabet Aranyalma
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2018-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.08.18 19:49

Hello Zabet,
I'd like to mention that no one is saying the Order is just some nebulous body entirely out of reach. They are of course not entirely unreachable, even by the words of Luis Marques himself, however, I will just throw a few thoughts out here. And not all of them address you personally, of course, but the topic at hand.

Our original poster here came in loud and proud, screaming to literally thousands of people (this forum is read by many, and is of course public) that she is Asetian, knows many other Asetians, and is awakened enough to be able to know these things with some degree of substantial, reliable basis. Of course one cannot slap labels on this bloodline and determine who, what, and how they are with limiting statements, but there are some very solid foundations of their personalities. One extremely easy method of validation, even by people outside of the Order who are just dedicated students, involves a quick glance at how loud the individual is. If they're screaming to everyone pretentiously that they are a special Asetian and know many other special Asetians, and would like sacred energy communion with complete strangers, one could easily validate that they are quite new and have almost no idea what they are talking about. No one is saying there can't be any lost Asetians slowly awakening, as that is actually a well-accepted fact by now, but is a pretty accurate thing to say that you will not find them screaming to everyone on forums that they are one and know many of the others.

This might seem harsh, out of place, or wrong entirely by those blinded by their own misconceptions of this sacred path and the Asetians but I no longer care about pleasing people. If we don't challenge these kinds of statements, this forum will be just like every other flat and misleading vampiric forum out there. Dishonest liars, misguided individuals, and cowardly manipulators have in the past caused much chaos (not the good kind of chaos either), confusion, and setbacks in the personal evolution of those too new to see through facades. New people absolutely need to understand these things before going any further or they'll just fall into a deep hole caused by someone else's limitations.  

That being said, I'm not suggesting that new people should be turned away or disrespected either. One has to approach this path with maturity if they expect to even remotely be respected by those who hold Asetianism deep and dear to their hearts. I was once entirely ignorant and completely new, and people were helpful as well as supportive which helped me immensely. If one expects to be shown such nice behaviors they really should be respectful first.

For anyone this may apply to, I advise setting down everything that is thought to be known and committing to this path honestly because light treading can lead to unseen danger and disaster. Also, the Violet Throne is not a tome for just about anyone. I don't say this out of some desire to set up an ego game of who is better, more spiritual, more worthy, etc., but as a simple friendly warning. It's not just some pretty "book" one can read and then immediately understand things after flipping through its imbued pages. Not everyone will be ready to go deep enough to really understand it. The learning from it is not simple or quick. All that being said, newcomers are of course invited to hang around, ask questions and participate if they are ready to be mature and show due respect to Asetianism... Treading in disrespect will find the flames in those pages responding with searing, uncontrollable and damaging heat or retreating to cause a deep fall into oblivion.

This remark from their official website should also be given due consideration.
http://www.asetka.org/remark.shtml
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Zabet Aranyalma 16.08.18 20:45

I'm not quite sure what is to be accomplished by declaration of self-importance, and was not aware of the OP's previous behaviour.(?)
I'm slightly inebriated, and am not entirely an incredible being, so I'll ask your patience and reread your response in a timely manner when my attention span is not obliterated.
<3
-Z
Zabet Aranyalma
Zabet Aranyalma
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2018-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis 17.08.18 2:19

The search is long, life is very short, and a bloated ego is like a backpack full of stones.
Noctis
Noctis
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2018-08-01

https://monjesdelalunazul.blogspot.com/?zx=1aa6514579006fc7

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 20.08.18 21:11

I do have to apologize.
I view some exchanges as equivalent to sex, but not all. I had no intention of something so deep, however, I was honestly, positively anxious to get a bit of active practice, and perhaps a small free feed in. I've engaged with friends before like this, people I know, and wouldn't simply bond without some discussion and social exchange first. I'm aware of potential problems, and honestly did not feel threatened by this individual.

I did not take their claims seriously, and did not really get the impression of expertise in the aspect of energy manipulation. It was an interesting prospect that I was eager to explore, but did not expect to really accomplish anything with. ...and as it appears now, things have concluded about where I expected it to go.

I apologize if I came off in poor taste.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next