Sara Gomes, The Necromancer, Council of Anubis

2 posters

Go down

Sara Gomes, The Necromancer, Council of Anubis Empty Sara Gomes, The Necromancer, Council of Anubis

Post by MarkJackson7 05.04.19 8:25

Hello all, my name is Mark and I'm here asking if anyone has any information about the whereabouts or means of contact of an Anubian girl named Sara Arrya Gomes, also known under the alias SaraNecro or Sara The Necromancer. Before being a member at the Council of Anubis she was an apprentice of the legendary master Liliana Zyn, who is High Magister at a powerful occult order in Europe that I shall not name. She has been known to disrupt and dismantle several Sethian operations in the past which earned her quite a fame in certain circles.

Most of you may have no idea of what I'm talking about so please ignore my request but I'm certain that some know exactly whom I'm speaking. Please contact me at your discretion.

I'm no threat and don't even have the power or ability to be a threat.

MarkJackson7
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2019-04-05

Back to top Go down

Sara Gomes, The Necromancer, Council of Anubis Empty Re: Sara Gomes, The Necromancer, Council of Anubis

Post by Jonathan 06.04.19 10:13

I doubt people here will help a stranger with information like that.
Even if your intentions are not harmful.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sara Gomes, The Necromancer, Council of Anubis Empty Re: Sara Gomes, The Necromancer, Council of Anubis

Post by MarkJackson7 08.04.19 8:38

I understand if that's the case Jonathan. My offer stands anyways. I might even be able to exchange valuable information.

MarkJackson7
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2019-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down