Flame of Keepers?

5 posters

Go down

Flame of Keepers? Empty Flame of Keepers?

Post by xix 25.11.19 9:15

Hi,
in Asetian tradition Children in Anubis are considered separate from Asetians. So, they must have their own kind of flame. What's its color? Does it have similar properties? And is there a corresponding Dark Flame?

Sources would be useful.
However, I suppose that this part of mysteries of Keepers is kept secret as well ^^

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2019-05-21

Back to top Go down

Flame of Keepers? Empty Re: Flame of Keepers?

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.11.19 12:53

I don't think they do. Certainly a non-human nature but remember that the Violet Flame is the Breath of Aset when She raised it in the Duat and gave birth to the Asetian Primordials, Horus and his two sisters (each laying the foundation for one of the three Lineages or Asetian bloodlines). So the Violet Flame is unique to Aset and Her children. Her unique act of creation required no fusion of essences in duality. It'd perhaps be wrong to assume that just because the Asetians have the Violet Flame other species of vampires, otherkin or even the Anubians would have a corresponding flame.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by xix 25.11.19 16:53

Thanks MysticLightShinethForth,
It'a a very interesting answear. But as Keepers are otherkins since Sep Tepy, how were they created/transformed then? Thay are more diverse, yes, but AB seems to actually give us some information on thir General ersonality as well (alert, unbreakable Will to protect Asetians, secretive, synbiotic style of feeding) and it also says that they posses great energy manipulation gifts: control and intuition.
Doesn't it all resemble the description of a Lineage?

Also, realtion between Keepers and their Father is deacribed in similar way to realation between Asetians and their Creator.

But what would the other options be?

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 26.11.19 5:05

Of course. I think you can call it a lineage. Why wouldn't it be considered a lineage? Just not an Asetian lineage but Anubian.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 05.12.19 8:15

In the Asetian bible it is mentioned that archetypes such as Lilith and Satan do not have the divine flame that we call a soul. I suppose this is to contrast the nature of Deities in comparison to energy constructs. I believe even humans have a divine spark that can be awakened, but it is definitely different than the souls of Anubians and the like. In some traditions this is commonly known as the Black Flame (coincidence)?. You are right though, those mysteries are well hidden for a reason. I like to see it as if we all have a corresponding body in every plane of existance. So even humans have a divine self, which may or may not come in manifestation. That doesn't mean every human is divine, because most humans are in Malkuth and are asleep, and the majority probably will never wake up to their potential, but I am not the one to say with certainty. In any case, i would suppose that it's likely for Keepers to activate their flame in a similar fashion the Asetians do, or when in contact with an Asetian. That is, triggered by positive feelings or a general search for knowledge and the secrets of life, but it is all for the merit of speculation, and nothing for which you will find the answers online.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 05.12.19 11:47

I forgot to add, the Dark Flame has never been described as exclusive to Asetians. From what I know at least.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by xix 11.12.19 13:55

Thanks Naoom.

As keepers are known for intuition and control and that is connected with Third Eye Shen Center, and there are also dark, maybe the color of Flame is Indigo or other shades of deep blue.

It can actually even be a memory of mine.

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.12.19 14:19

Not sure if this has been asked before but have you read the Violet Throne? That book has a much more developed chapter on Keepers (Anubians) than the Asetian Bible. I found it very interesting material to those interested in the Anubian bloodline.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by xix 11.12.19 14:35

No, I didn't, thanks a lot Jonathan. I've heard that there is a little more in it, but a chapter sound great. On the other hand I'm not sure if I am ready for such work yet, but I will try.

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 11.12.19 16:20

Not sure if this has been discussed before but what is the rarity of Anubians, exactly, and are some of them lost just as some Asetians are?
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.12.19 17:30

Rhea Kaye wrote:Not sure if this has been discussed before but what is the rarity of Anubians, exactly, and are some of them lost just as some Asetians are?

I find the potential for some being lost a strong possibility.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by xix 01.03.20 5:25

I've come across interesting topic on the forum: https://www.vampirismforum.com/t1571-an-osirian-bloodline.
It got me wondering, why aren't Anubians created from Anubis essence? What does it mean, how are they created? And how do you know that, from VT?

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by xix 01.03.20 5:38

Is the 'reconnecting with the soul of Anubis' for Anubians something like Violet Flame is for Asetians?

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 01.03.20 5:58

It's mostly because Anubis isn't a creator deity like Aset, so he doesn't have the power to create souls. Much like you don't have spiritual bloodlines of Osiris or Maat. Now how exactly were the Anubians created that remains a mystery but I presume that it includes the magick of Aset which is also why Anubians revere Aset and the Asetians as well.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by xix 01.03.20 6:05

Thanks Jonathan.
So do we actually know that Anubians are not created from the Ka of Anubis?

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by xix 01.03.20 8:02

What is the difference between being 'born out of Anubis essence' and 'alchemically transformed by his energy of death'?

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down