What is your opinion House Kheperu? Why?

+8
Aurora_AUS
Troublemaker
MysticLightShinethForth
Maxx
Nightshade
Victor
Jonathan
xix
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What is your opinion House Kheperu? Why? Empty What is your opinion House Kheperu? Why?

Post by xix 05.12.19 15:14

I know, I know. House Kheperu is bad and so on, but I am open-minded seeker and as this is actually Asetian forum I need to know what are the reasons.

When I see House Keperu mentioned on this site, it is always shown as something not
worthy of attention. But in The Psychic Vampire Codex, there is knowledge that wasn't provided in any public work of Aset Ka, so it is certainly something serious, isn't it?

So what do you think about House Kheperu?

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2019-05-21

Back to top Go down

What is your opinion House Kheperu? Why? Empty Re: What is your opinion House Kheperu? Why?

Post by Jonathan 05.12.19 16:56

xix wrote:so it is certainly something serious, isn't it?

Yes, very serious indeed.

https://www.vampirismforum.com/t272-truth-about-house-kheperu

There are more threads in the forum about it though, do your research. If I remember correctly there is even one about Michelle's mischievous spam on Wikipedia and her replacing of Asetian sources with her own material, a history of lies and viral marketing. She's a very serious occultist indeed...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

What is your opinion House Kheperu? Why? Empty Re: What is your opinion House Kheperu? Why?

Post by xix 05.12.19 23:14

Thanks Jonathan, I have seen the thread. But what's wrong with House Kheperu itself? And from where did the knowledge came from? Actually, there's a lot of similarities between energy work of House Kheperu and Asetian Bible, at least for me. And as some information in Codex can't be found in AB, then aren't they real? I mean, is House Kheperu something completey artificial, or is there such a Family? What I mean is not HK relation with AK (in fact that Strigoi Vii is seen in similar way, and actually existence of Strigoi Vii vampire line seems to be actually admitted in AB, and the information matches that from Sanguinomicon), but House Kheperu itself. So who are they? Just unawakened Asetians? Or some other real group, maybe less skilled?
Aseians can recognize themselves, and so do Kheprians. So can we say that they would recognize each other as Asetian/Kheprian?
I simply can't find any 'possible' and 'rational' explanation for who they are, they wouldn't be able to trick people in that way.

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by xix 06.12.19 4:28

What I am trying to understand is: is House Kheperu real in some sense (there was such a group, etc.) or is it completely unreal, just different name for unawakened Asetians or somethibg else. What is it at it's core?
And the critics is directed at Michelle Belanger or the whole House Kheperu and it's existence.

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 06.12.19 5:19

House Kheperu is definitely a real group of people (you can even attend their costly workshops and meet them) but by my definition they aren’t real vampires. A vampire wouldn’t feel the need to constantly lie, fabricate facts and use viral marketing to make money. What you’re not understanding is that Michelle Belanger IS House Kheperu. They are only a small group of people, mostly her close friends. She created the group in the 90’s and most of her material is based from the ToV and Aset Ka. Actually Michelle used to talk about Aset Ka in the old House Kheperu forums that were later closed. They aren’t a real spiritual family or a genuine spiritual bloodline. For example when one joins House Kheperu they can choose which caste they like the most. That’s ridiculous. Whether you are a lineage or you aren’t, it’s not something one can choose what they feel like.

Also keep in mind that House Kheperu is NOT formed by unawakened Asetians. Drawing such parallels is almost an insult to what the Asetians are and how honorably they have always fought to break dishonesty and the unscrupulous nature of commercial occultism.
Another point is that according to House Kheperu their vampirism comes from their damaged chakras. Michelle says they broke their chakras causing them to malfunction and need extra energy. If you read the article on Vampirism from the official Aset Ka website you will see that their vampirism is very different, they have no broken energy system, in fact they have an empowered one that results in a higher energy metabolism. So it's completely different at its core.

When it comes to Strigoi Vii you’re also confusing things. The Strigoi Vii mentioned in the AB are the undead vampires of lore, that is an actual word from Romanian folklore. It has nothing to do with Ordo Strigoi Vii that was created by Father Sebastiaan to sell his stuff and appropriating a historical word that has nothing to do with his group. So you’re confusing an actual word from Romanian lore with a fraudulent occult group like the Strigoi Vii. In case you’re not aware of, to be recognized as a vampire by the Strigoi Vii you must purchase a set of fake fangs from Father Sebastiaan. That’s how he “creates” vampires. It’s just another scam.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 06.12.19 6:23

I don’t understand the need for all these explanations and discussions about things like Kheperu or Sabretooth. This doesn’t even touch the very basic layers of the occult. These groups have no presence in any occult society of past and present.

You are all occultists here, correct? Or at least aspire to be. So you should have the skills to metaphysical scan someone. What do you see when you read the energy of Michelle Belanger and Todd Sebastiaan? Their power is null. Don’t go by the words of others or mine, even though what Jonathan presented is factual evidence, check it out for yourself and make the validation so that the answer is crystal clear.

Fun trivia: Sebastiaan Todd created his “clan” based on a fictional character from Marvel comics, named Sabretooth, which he was a fan of.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by xix 06.12.19 7:11

Thanks. So what you mean is that both House Kheperu and Ordo Strigoii Vii are fake. But what is the hardest thing to understand is still of what kinds of people do these groups they consist? If not Asetians then either you do not admit that HK and OSV are groups of Vampires or you still admit that there are other vampires.

Assuming these people are not vampires, how do they, posses some kind of knowledge/abilities not being part of other groups? Or maybe, are they? And Why are they introducing castes at all? Shouldn't they be afraid of loosing people that do not fully match?

Assuming they are vampires, shouldn't they have Lineage on their own like Aset Ka? Or maybe they are just these vampires which have damaged chakras only? But Strigoii Vii is said to posses The Dark Flame and have roots in Egypt. House Kheperu also isn't exactly talking about damage, not just about that. It talks about alternations, intentional ones (so they had different kind of 'birth'), as I have understanded they see it.

So from where does these people come from?

Besides Aset Ka (and still secret Red Order of Seth), are there any other vampire Lineages that are public enough to for example have a web page?

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 06.12.19 7:14

Victor wrote:I don’t understand the need for all these explanations and discussions about things like Kheperu or Sabretooth. This doesn’t even touch the very basic layers of the occult. These groups have no presence in any occult society of past and present.

You are all occultists here, correct? Or at least aspire to be. So you should have the skills to metaphysical scan someone. What do you see when you read the energy of Michelle Belanger and Todd Sebastiaan? Their power is null. Don’t go by the words of others or mine, even though what Jonathan presented is factual evidence, check it out for yourself and make the validation so that the answer is crystal clear.

Fun trivia: Sebastiaan Todd created his “clan” based on a fictional character from Marvel comics, named Sabretooth, which he was a fan of.

You are right. I will leave it at that, especially since it's old news and something easy to verify.
Good to see you around Victor.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 06.12.19 9:18

Not this again...

Hi Victor. Twisted Evil
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by xix 06.12.19 14:37

Do not get me wrong, I do understand your frustration, but still, that all doesn't seem totally obvious to me. Of course, I am 18 years old and with no occult knowledge. But complete denial of HK and OSV existence is quite hard to be understood, as materials about energy work from these groups where there around before Aset Ka's (right?). And I can't believe that all people from these groups believe in being in caste and be wrong about it (descriptions in Codex are quite detailed; and again, actually why would someone who wants to gather a lit of people for money use casets at all).

But I do seek the real tradition/group. I though that maybe I can meet with member of one of groups, so they can help (I don't think that I can trust my intuition now; how would I distinguish it from ego, etc.), and as far as I know, there is no way to meet any Asetian (not for me). And actually aren't HK and OSV more practical (AK doesn't give techniques). But if there are just in way, then better not. But there on forum I see mostly their sins exposed, but no explanation for who they are (except for idea of them being unwakened Sethians...). So who are they energetically? Humans (maybe with damaged energy body)? How do they know the techniques? I know that there is group of House Kheperu, even an event, but was there something like that before Michelle Belanger -- now she is HK, but maybe there was something else, under different name, in the past.

I'm a beginner. Your answers are really useful, but I do not really see the exact type of answer that I expected.
Why simply not assume that they are less evolved tradition that Aset Ka, why to deny existence of their tradition at all? Is there enough data for that, or is it just an assumption?

I am trying to get to the core of my lack of understanding...

I am sorry if my questions doesn't have sense, I am a complete beginner, and that is actually a beginner question.

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 06.12.19 15:56

what part of fake do you not understand?......it appears, none at all.   Too Bad.  

Therefore, the only way for you to gain what you are looking for is to really get into them and join their groups and attend their get-togethers and physically interact with them. That will give you the answer you are looking for and what you will not accept from anyone because that is not the answer you want to hear.  

Growing up and making correct choices is hard to do, sometimes.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 07.12.19 1:06

Xix, from what I gather - but I haven't read all of it - their energy work techniques are just basic metaphysics, just like the Asetian Bible's basic energy work techniques; they're just fundamental practices that are relatively easy to understand and do for anyone versed in the skills of magick or energy work. There was no need for the AB to elaborate on that too technically or practically, because it's already something easily grasped by most occultists, apart from new and aspiring ones, of course. There are numerous beginner's books dealing with it. Besides, if the AB had elaborated on it - being Asetian wisdom and knowledge - I believe it might have potentially been carried to far too dangerous heights in terms of knowledge and understanding, because that's who they are and they'd probably add something unique to it rather than copy simple methods or common techniques of others. There's just no point in adding practical instructions in that kind of way in a book dealing with vampirism, published by the Aset Ka to the public, for several reasons.

First, it would possibly give undue power in the hands of others. That could be irresponsible but also not like the Asetian way, at the very least not as regards the public because they place strong emphasis on honor, loyalty, initiation, internal growth and hard work, meaning that the doors will only unlock for the worthy and, similar to that principle, they'd not offer practical techniques or material for the very most part, as far as I understand it, because it'd violate that code of ethos and just give possible power in the hands of the unworthy for free, undeserved. That'd be very much to anathema by the Asetians, if you could call it so.

Second, it's already common knowledge, so there'd be no need to elaborate on it given their quite eclectic approach and promotion of the same to the study of various magickal systems, cultures, philosophies, etc.

Third, they do contain quite unique concepts in terms of vampirism and high magick if I remember correctly, but many of those higher techniques aren't elaborated upon in great deal due to good reasons of safeguarding their knowledge against irresponsible use also in light of many of the other points brought up above.

As far as House Kheperu is concerned, I'm not too familiar with them but, it becomes quite strikingly obvious that they are no real occult order. You don't even have to probe much deeper, but all that is already written on them is quite enough. Now I know this isn't a very academic way of dismissing them - it's just my personal opinion, so don't just take my words for it - but all the information is truly out there anyways for you to find.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.12.19 15:47

The desire for wisdom is in itself the most commendable of human emotions but in too many cases this desire comes to naught through ignorance and misunderstanding. We must not only earnestly and unselfishly desire truth, but we must create within our own nature an ethical environment suitable for the reception of spiritual knowledge. ~ Manly P. Hall (A Monthly Letter July 1935)

That pretty well covers all of it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by xix 07.12.19 17:56

Maxx, so you so quickly assumed that I simply want House Kheperu to be real thing. Maybe I do, but I do not want it more than truth. But I shouldn't take anyone's words for it... So I do not feel that arguments I have heard are enough for me, that's all. Can you explain to me how your citation relates specifically to me (I do not understand what you have meat. Or maybe you prefer to do it on private messages of some kind?)? I assure you that my dedication is sincere.

But maybe I should take Maxx advice literally (maybe that's what you meant Maxx?) to really try them somehow. That would, however, require me to have some knowledge already. But maybe it's still worth trying, just because HK is someone that knows 'something' when I do know almost nothing. I am not sure on how could I be worthy of joining AK in this time if I don't even have basic knowledge. Why doesn't AK simply organize something to get Asetians together, etc. It feels like AK just publishes something of more cultural significance, something to explore tradition, but just philosophy/theory, and that's all, it leaves everyone with that alone, and doesn't point to where the knowledge can be acquired, nor even what kind of knowledge is valued. (just how I feel, probably not entirely true, but maybe that I will leave for another topic) So I understand one thing (probably this time correctly): without help support from some skilled group I won't earn membership of Aset Ka, so for now I shouldn't even think about it. But it doesn't mean I don't want to focus on my self-development and exploring Asetianism.

Thanks MysticLightShinethForth. That would make a lot of sense now. But still, can anyone explain Why description of castes from The Codex is so strikingly similar to the one of Asetian Bible? Of course these aren't probably the same (actually sexual polarities of Guardians and Concubines differ), but these alternations etc. seem to be shared.

On Viperines and Priests:

AB:
"Despite being the first-born, they were also the ones that received a greater impulse of Ka in the Aset's eternal Kiss, resulting in the most severe empiric alternation of the free lineages."
Codex:
"The Priests long ago severed themselves completely from the umbilical of the Universe. This allows an unprecedented freedom from the limitations typically experienced during incarnation. However, as a result of this radical severing, the Priests are no longer sustained by Universal energies and their ability to process most other energies for personal maintenance is severely inhibited."
So 'severe alternation'.

AB:
"While in a way it gave them great skills to manipulate energy, powerful intuition another abilities, it also resulted in the most fragile physical body of three lineages. This is manly because of their weakened link between spirit and flesh, that more than just a consequence of the Serpent transformation, is a characteristic of the Primordial Viperine -- Horus."
Codex:
"A being who walks more in spirit than in flesh, a Priest has a weak connection to all things physical, including his or her own body."
So 'weaker connection with physical'.

AB:
"The frailty in the physical life of Asetian Serpent always echoes to the physical realm, manifesting through health problems."
Codex:
"When energetically out of balance or unable to obtain the needed energy, a Priest's health will suffer, often in alarming ways."
So 'health problems'.

AB:
"It can become unstable and achieve huge proportions, easily transforming, easily transforming into typically developed intolerance from this, and sometimes heightened arrogance."
Codex:
"In order to exist in such a delicate balance, Priests must develop a very strong Will. While that Will allows Priests to harness their formidable power, it can also lead them into arrogance and megalomania."
So 'arrogance'.

AB:
"While this is a powerful attribute that can be harnessed for the good of the Asetian Species, and knowing that most of the tradition's evolution would never be possible without Viperines great insight and intuition, it is also dangerous characteristic."
Codex:
"Despite these weaknesses, Priests are great visionaries among our kind. Their existence upon the threshold opens up for them sensations and experiences few completely physical beings may access."
So 'visionary'

And The Psychic Vampire Codex was first there. These aren't even all the similarities. Even exact ways of thinking match, 'more in soul than matter', 'balance and unstable'. Actually the last two paragraph are next to each other, just in reversed order in for AB -- even process of detection and elements/Structure of sentences is similar and in most cases it extends to understanding of concepts for example both say something about one characteristic and then gives the opposing one for comparison, and both are the same in both works.

I'm not sure if House Kheperu, tries to be an 'order', maybe more like Family/"House" (I intuit that from 'My Haunted Life: Reincarnation and Past Lives' on Michelle Belanger canal on YouTube).

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.12.19 18:09

Xix,  I apologize to you.  I try to keep it simple and short and still get in the major component.  I see that your personality and mind do not work like that.

Mystic will make the ideal friendship together with you.
Much ado with all kinds of added flavor and offshoots.

That is not meant as a derogatory statement.  That is just the way of different personalities and the planets never lie.

Enjoy.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.12.19 18:12

but I must ask, why do you not believe Victor but you believe all the statements you think came from MB?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 07.12.19 18:48

xix -
Why is this still going? I understand, it's everyone's right to ask questions and many people are seeking answers and knowledge in their own ways.
But what is your point in all of this?
The point of being an Asetianist is not to seek membership at the Aset Ka, something people learn at some point in their explorations if they are honest.
I get that you're trying to understand, and seeking answers, but at this point if you still don't get it, no one will be able to help convince you otherwise. Further, I suspect no one truly cares to convince in the first place.
The answer is really simple.
If you're attracted to Michelle's House or whatever the hell she's calling it nowadays, then go pursue that. Become a member, attend their gatherings, do whatever. No one forces anyone else to be an Asetianist or to adhere to the ways of the Asetians. It certainly isn't for everyone.
What I will say is that there's a mysterious tendency of House Kheperu and Sabretooth to attract failed Asetianists, or people who were not able to grasp the deeper meanings behind those teachings. The books published by the Aset Ka are more than simply books. They are doorways. Each person chooses whether to walk or not, and whether it resonates with them or not.
No one owes you teaching, training, or knowledge. I say that not to be hateful, but it's simply the truth. At some point you just have to get to work and cultivate your own sense of strength and wisdom. Many could tell you that looking to Belanger for teaching and higher spiritual evolution would be sort of futile, but hell, if it works for you, go for it.
If you look at her and see a harbinger of metaphysical knowledge rather than someone with energetically flat eyes, then by all means go after what works for you.
You're probably not going to convince people here, though, because there are many who have been around long enough to actually watch her lie, deceive, manipulate and so on, in order to bring false credibility to herself.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 08.12.19 6:29

xix wrote:And The Psychic Vampire Codex was first there.

This is not even true. The public versions, sure. The other versions of the AB were out there in one way or another long before Belanger decided to be a vampire. Most things about the occult aren't easily accessible to the public, they're not on television or being broadcasted for everyone to see. It seems to me that you have a completely illusional view of the occult undergound. Also, you're young and don't know the history of the VC. What attracted Michelle to vampirism was a role-playing game, in fact her original set of rules for House Kheperu was a plagiarized version of the Black Veils from Vampire the Masquerade.
Why would someone wish to learn occult theory and practice from scam artists like Father Sebastiaan or superficial authors engaged in viral marketing such as Michelle Belanger is beyond me.

As others have said no one is here trying to convince you of anything, we're just presenting facts. If that's not enough to you please request to join their group, pay and attend their events, personally practice their "magick". When you realize the dishonesty, money focus and scams going on in those circles, then you can finally move on to real magick. Meanwhile, your questions are feeling more like someone running in circles trying to force others into a mindset when they actually know better. I tried to help but I believe that at this point your best solution would be to experience House Kheperu or Clan Sabretooth for yourself. Instead of asking questions to strangers go on and join the Strigoi Vii. If you buy fake fangs from Sebastiaan he promises that you will become a vampire so it's worth a shot.

Otherwise you're banging on the wrong door.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 08.12.19 6:33

Oh and by the way you got a reply from Victor above, who has been around the occult long before Michelle and knows more magick than Belanger and Sebastiaan combined and multiplied by ten. Big difference though, he's not selling his magick as expensive events where people come out knowing absolutely nothing. So a bit more respect should be in order.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by xix 08.12.19 9:22

I don't believe House Kheperu (yet). Actually I was more convinced by Asetian Bible from the beginning. I am here on the forum for about half year, and I (yet) didn't contact House Khperru or discuss it outside this forum. So maybe it sounds like I am defending them, but maybe it's because I am trying to counterbalance the fact that I am asking about HK on Aset Ka forum. It wasn't my intention to offend anyone, if I did, I apologize.

I do resonate with Aset Ka, but not exactly with culture/Egypt. And I am sure that there is something, I clearly have a lot of characteristics of three lineages, but I don't know what that thing is, I don't match any lineages directly. So I had two main options: Keepers and HK's cross-caste structures. So as I do not recognize anything from AB except for basic teachings (no memories, nothing, no difference in thinking from before 'awakening', but I was already interested in this kind of things; Keepers are the most familiar thing to me). I thought I should try something else. But maybe even Keepers have their own, different culture.

But I just annoy you now. Thanks everyone, you surely helped.

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 08.12.19 10:09

You didn’t offend anyone, it’s just that those questions tend to become quite boring because they have been asked a hundred times before for the past ten years. Especially with the dealings that we had with people from those organizations we usually are less tolerant about it, because we have first hand experience. Also I wasn’t joking or mocking you when I said you should try to join House Kheperu. If that is what you eventually feel connected to there is nothing wrong in pursuing what speaks to you. We all have different lessons to learn. Some truths we can only uncover by ourselves.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 08.12.19 10:57

Maybe we can write an archive and reference sources more easily to those who come to ask here. It'd certainly make explaining far easier. No point in bringing it up again and again, but I know I've made myself guilty of that other times though when I've taken up subjects already discussed in this forum in the past.

There's no need to be harsh on Xix, however, but just guide him in the right direction and let him find out on his own. I'm sure many of you are doing that here though, to different exents.

I know there are few people who have been genuinly helped by a supportive community in the beginning of their first steps into Asetianism. That said, however, it's mostly a solitary path and requiring of perseverent individual self-effort as it can only be found within the heart of the initiate so that's why you'll also find the community being much more strict on certain points, unlike, let's say in this contrast for instance, a Christian club, where everyone's invited, and everyone's have to come and be saved. It's a very different matter here, as in fact it can be even dangerous to pursue and study so it's not a path for everyone even though it's universally open in a sense but only those that find the hidden spark will ignite the flame.

Xix, you'd do best in searching for the old threads discussed on HK. I'm sure that would give you greater clarity. You seem like a genuinly interested and quite sincere student in my eyes but I also see that you've got some questions to find answers to, or resolve. You're also a quite young student but only time can give you the keys that you seek given proper attention to truth and effort upon your own path. Best of luck. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by xix 11.12.19 13:46

Thanks, Jonathan and MysticLightShinethForth.

I hope honesty is really what I need to develop on Asetian path. I wouldn't describe myself as strong at this moment. I hope that being on the path will make me strong through.

I will try to approach House Kheperu on some deeper level, ask them about something related to their past and cross-caste structure. At the same time I will try to understand lineages and maybe even move to Violet Throne to keep exploring Keepers.

xix
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 13.12.19 12:17

Did anyone say Father Sebastiaan? Am I late for the party?

O father who art in the party club,
fangsmith us today our fangs.
Make us into real vampires,
and enable us to party and rave.
Let our thirst for blood be quenched,
as we stoop across this dance floor.
Deliver us from the isolated thirst,
of not being full vampires yet;
but by thine fangsmithing grace, enable us to be.
For thine is the party, thine are the fangs
and thine is the immortal breed of vampires,
never and for never - as it was never was,
never is and never shall be.
Amen, amen.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.12.19 0:53

That was a powerful prayer, Mystic.
You really should be careful of that, you may accidentally summon Elorath and without proper banishing skills, things could get rather unpleasant.
Let's see what the public will do with such unspeakable knowledge. Humanity, of course, has not done well historically with knowledge and power but perhaps they will now turn a new direction.......
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next