ecstaticbeauty
Selene Skotia
Naoom
Jonathan
Nightshade
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What unites Asetianists? Empty What unites Asetianists?

Post by Nightshade 04.09.20 18:51

Well as it was mentioned many times along the years, the Asetianist community is one of the most united and loyal from all occult communities out there where backstabbing and politics abound. My question to you is, what do you think is the main reason behind this fundamental unity? Is it the love for Aset or just the friendship and camaraderie for each other? What nurtures such passions and commitment to honor?

I'm sure there is no single right answer since it's more of a sum of different factors that make this community so special, but in this case I’m asking what is the strongest contributing factor to you. There is something definitely unique about Asetianism and how it rallies completely different people from all walks of life under the same vision.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

What unites Asetianists? Empty Re: What unites Asetianists?

Post by Jonathan 04.09.20 19:07

Excellent question! First off I think you touched on a very important aspect in Asetianism and to the overall Asetianist community, which is honor. That is a vital lesson of the Asetians and I feel it’s one of the main backbones uniting old school Asetianists. Of course lets not forget that this really is a highly diverse community and very widely spread around the world, so personally I wouldn’t put everyone and every of the different sub-communities under the same bag. We can’t speak for everyone and as with every other community out there we also get out dosage of trolls, those looking for easy power or simply dishonest people. Still, I certainly agree with what you said, that overall the level of dishonesty in Asetianism is very low by comparison and there is an emphasis on honor that is hardly found in different circles. Especially when you go deeper into the underground of Asetianism and more private circles where unity is certainly palpable and easily experienced, especially when the night is dark.

I also want to add something to your words which you haven’t mentioned which is the concept of spiritual Family. For me being involved in Asetianism and learning alongside other Asetianists for so many years has really created a sense of Family and allowed me to meet fascinating people who are not only incredibly gifted but most importantly are genuine and really there for me when I need, whom I consider high as Family to this very day. That alone is priceless and I can surely see why would people fight together, as we all have answered on the same Violet call of Aset, swim in the same Violet waters of purity and truth. As you know I work with a few other traditions and occult systems but nothing compares to the initiations I experienced on the Asetian road of higher mysteries. It can’t be truly or fairly expressed to others, it can only be experienced!

But I would like to see you also answering your own question if possible Nightshade.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 04.09.20 21:08

This is a very important question which I think everyone has to question at some point during their journey with Asetianism. I'd imagine we all have our own lesser reasons for which we feel this feeling of family, and what sparks that for every person, but fundamentally I think it is about the Love towards the Goddess and the Asetians themselves. It is something that is hard to put in words like Jonathan said. I think one of the biggest reasons this unity is always there no matter what, is that Asetianism holds a lot of knowledge about Psychology that is necessary and integral to the path. Group Psychology is the number one reason so many other communities fail, in my opinion. This is why Asetianism empowers the individual and provides true equality no matter what level or background somebody may have.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Skotia 04.09.20 23:02

That is something that I have asked myself before. I’m not around for as long as some of you but I agree with what has been said even from my limited perspective. There is just something other to the realm of Asetianism, the nature of Asetianists and how elegantly they manage their various Asetian-gnosis communities. More than communities they are cared for as families and that makes a profound difference in result and achievement.
As for the strongest contributing factor to this subtle magick which you find manifested through unity, for me personally I find myself agreeing with Naoom’s words concerning the Love for the Goddess and Her divine flames, which echo both as Life and Death. I find that a foundation built upon divine Love is strong and unyielding, which is the burning fuel of that unity you all observe.
We can’t, however, underestimate the power of honor. Those fierce swords of honor are potent tools of magick which Asetianists are taught and encouraged to wield in their personal journeys. I've seen people making challenging and painful decisions because of it, but strength steadies their hands when it truly matters I sense.

There are many atypical things about the magickal current of Asetianism and its communities that easily pass completely unnoticed to those on the outside or merely lurking in the fringes. The integrity and natural skill of some members is something I've found to be extremely rare among modern occultists, but also how committed they are in the upholding of those values like honor and loyalty which they make almost like a banner of their family. I’ve come to see that these are not just empty words as we often see online but aspects they consider pivotal to their way of life.
Also the security and safety mechanisms at play in some of these Asetian communities are completely fascinating from my perspective as an occultist because of how efficient they are, not easily circumvented by people that try and they do try. There is a certain place where I even detected my metaphysical reading senses impaired by a metaphysical protection created to safeguard privacy. Some people have really strong magick there, in ways that are definitely not common.
As it was demonstrated to me, there are mechanisms in place to prevent lies and false narratives to spread like wildfire, which is often one of the aspects plaguing other communities. In these circles there are powerful ways to detect and validate those things, from technological to metaphysical, which ensures that truth always prevails.

Jonathan, how you described your experiences and path in the way they manifested as spiritual Family, that is beautiful to observe.
Selene Skotia
Selene Skotia
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2020-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 04.09.20 23:12

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Selene. This was a very good and honest reply, and I agree with everything you said.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 04.09.20 23:21

Selene Skotia wrote:That is something that I have asked myself before. I’m not around for as long as some of you but I agree with what has been said even from my limited perspective. There is just something other to the realm of Asetianism, the nature of Asetianists and how elegantly they manage their various Asetian-gnosis communities. More than communities they are cared for as families and that makes a profound difference in result and achievement.
As for the strongest contributing factor to this subtle magick which you find manifested through unity, for me personally I find myself agreeing with Naoom’s words concerning the Love for the Goddess and Her divine flames, which echo both as Life and Death. I find that a foundation built upon divine Love is strong and unyielding, which is the burning fuel of that unity you all observe.
We can’t, however, underestimate the power of honor. Those fierce swords of honor are potent tools of magick which Asetianists are taught and encouraged to wield in their personal journeys. I've seen people making challenging and painful decisions because of it, but strength steadies their hands when it truly matters I sense.

There are many atypical things about the magickal current of Asetianism and its communities that easily pass completely unnoticed to those on the outside or merely lurking in the fringes. The integrity and natural skill of some members is something I've found to be extremely rare among modern occultists, but also how committed they are in the upholding of those values like honor and loyalty which they make almost like a banner of their family. I’ve come to see that these are not just empty words as we often see online but aspects they consider pivotal to their way of life.
Also the security and safety mechanisms at play in some of these Asetian communities are completely fascinating from my perspective as an occultist because of how efficient they are, not easily circumvented by people that try and they do try. There is a certain place where I even detected my metaphysical reading senses impaired by a metaphysical protection created to safeguard privacy. Some people have really strong magick there, in ways that are definitely not common.
As it was demonstrated to me, there are mechanisms in place to prevent lies and false narratives to spread like wildfire, which is often one of the aspects plaguing other communities. In these circles there are powerful ways to detect and validate those things, from technological to metaphysical, which ensures that truth always prevails.

Jonathan, how you described your experiences and path in the way they manifested as spiritual Family, that is beautiful to observe.

Thank you Selene and you words were beautiful as well. I love it the way you explained that. It shows that it’s not about how long we have been on the path but what we carry within. Well said. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ecstaticbeauty 05.09.20 0:04

I resonate with everything that's been said so far, and would like to add the following:

- A sense of loyalty. Often when I meet Asetianists, I feel called to protect or to help them, or to simply be present with them and witness their personal evolution. Before I knew about Asetianism I explained this to myself through the concepts of past lives and soul contracts; now I think it's more apt to say that I don't need to have any specific or past connection to an individual soul in order for this sentiment to be aroused.

- Without the presence of Asetianists in my life, I feel I am missing a part of myself. I know this sounds incredibly sentimental, but it's the only way I know how to articulate it. This is something I don't know how to explain to non-Asetianists because it can sound a whole lot like codependency or neediness, but after countless hours of introspection I can say that this does not stem from any psychological deficiency but rather a connection to my true nature and the realization that I am not energetically complete in isolation.

- Magical and energetic empowerment. I think this one is pretty self-explanatory.
ecstaticbeauty
ecstaticbeauty
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2020-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.09.20 1:31

ecstaticbeauty, thank you for sharing your perspective on this.

Can you go by the Off Topic section and write an introduction to the forum with some of your background with Asetianism please?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound 05.09.20 5:41

ecstaticbeauty wrote:A sense of loyalty. Often when I meet Asetianists, I feel called to protect or to help them, or to simply be present with them and witness their personal evolution. Before I knew about Asetianism I explained this to myself through the concepts of past lives and soul contracts; now I think it's more apt to say that I don't need to have any specific or past connection to an individual soul in order for this sentiment to be aroused.

Interestingly there is some resonance in this, although the experience with the Asetian path is quite limited on my part so far. Even though I am the process of conceptualizing these thought shapes, I can attest to a sense of purpose, and perhaps even loyalty in some respect. These shapes spark hesitancy, but they exist regardless of how I view them. I appreciate you sharing this perspective, ecstaticbeauty. It has been said better than I possibly could in this moment.
Hound
Hound
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2020-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 05.09.20 12:19

I consider myself very new to Asetianism. But from both my conceptualisation of the interactions prior to engaging and through my own connections to Asetianists, I would say Love, Loyalty and Integrity.

There is something of a magnetic draw and a 'click' or resonance that is on a level that can't quite be succinctly articulated. There is a depth that was sorely missing to nearly all of my interactions before.

There is Love for Aset and for those of Her in a manner that is unconditional. It does not demand, it does not beg, it does not ask for attention nor acknowledgement.

There is Loyalty to both the Self and to the principles of Asetianism. The Self can be perpetually evolving and changing but there is always that core that is driven to return, to experience and to evolve. Loyalty to the Self as the pursuit of knowledge and evolution.

There is Integrity, in the face of adversity both personal and external. There is being guided by honour and principles unbuffeted by the turmoil of the modern age. It is commitment to honouring Aset and being dedicated to self-betterment in order to arise from stagnation.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.09.20 13:42

That is also an interesting and valuable perspective, Ramla-Meryt. Quite relatable, what you say that this Love for Aset is something that comes without demands, no begging, no pressure for attention or acknowledgment. It just is. Very liberating and organic.

Also the loyalty towards Self and the principles of Asetianism alongside a strong integrity in the face of adversity as you mentioned is something that I find very much aligned with my perspective as well.

Of course all these great qualities are also part of what makes this path an incredibly difficult and harsh road to tread and to conquer. Especially in times and society where most people couldn't be more detached from the concepts of honor and loyalty, valuing lesser and lower pursuits instead, like ego, selfishness, empty recognition, instant gratification. It really is a path for spiritual warriors.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Per Anpu 05.09.20 16:21

Love is the key. Honor is the gateway. Magic is the essence.

Only few find themselves within the Temple.
Most remain at the doorways, knocking with closed fists instead of singing.

Benjamin Per Anpu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2020-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 05.09.20 17:29

Thank you everyone for replying and sharing your perspectives. My own thoughts are very much in line with yours, which you have expressed far more eloquently than I would be able to. I really enjoyed reading your contributions.

I also want to add an honorable mention to another relevant aspect which are our community elders. From what I have seen they surely make a difference compared to other paths and traditions. Not only we can count with some of the very best and most experienced occultists in the international field among our ranks as they are not people leading from a pedestal or talking down from their high horses but some are in fact relatable and compassionate beings that we can reach out as friends and gain invaluable advice from.

Those people are a priceless asset of this community and a spiritual wealth that must be cherished.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 05.09.20 18:35

Benjamin Per Anpu wrote:Love is the key. Honor is the gateway. Magic is the essence.

This was very well-put and is wonderfully succinct.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.09.20 18:40

Nightshade wrote:Thank you everyone for replying and sharing your perspectives. My own thoughts are very much in line with yours, which you have expressed far more eloquently than I would be able to. I really enjoyed reading your contributions.

I also want to add an honorable mention to another relevant aspect which are our community elders. From what I have seen they surely make a difference compared to other paths and traditions. Not only we can count with some of the very best and most experienced occultists in the international field among our ranks as they are not people leading from a pedestal or talking down from their high horses but some are in fact relatable and compassionate beings that we can reach out as friends and gain invaluable advice from.

Those people are a priceless asset of this community and a spiritual wealth that must be cherished.

You’re most welcome, Nightshade! We all missed your contributions as well. I’m glad you mentioned that important detail that is our community Elders. I look into the GVC and the ones described as Elders in those circles are often those who throw themselves in front of a camera and are constantly concerned about becoming the center of attention on the mouths of everyone, frequently not for the best of reasons. lol
In Asetianism we can verify the exact opposite from its Elders. They lead by example not by show off or exhibition. Their words have weight and worth. They help and empower others, not use the community as a platform to reach even higher as we so often see elsewhere. That is why people here respect them and rally to their defense if needed. There’s always some kid (or old fool) who desires to lead and think that by attacking our Elders that will put them in some place of significance, as we’ve seen it happen a few times in years past. That won’t work here. It always ends up with them crying out about fate biting them in the ass.

However all of this brings me back to what was mentioned by different people about Love. It is the Love for Aset and Her Children that keeps that flame burning, that Love is mirrored in the eyes of those community Elders you speak of and a reason why so many follow them with respect. Their strength and leadership makes it impossible for personality cults and egotistical personalities to thrive in this community and that has been made crystal clear for so many years now.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 07.09.20 18:29

Em Hotep.
Much of what you have all said is accurate but there is a detail that you are missing or have neglected to mention, which is that this loyalty and honor that you speak of is more often than not something inborn and latent to the individual. Asetianism doesn’t make people loyal or honorable but it is true that souls linked to this path frequently possess those much-valued qualities. One of the most relevant conditions to explain this is that Asetian spiritual vibration and resonation endures the survival beyond death, which makes several Asetianists, particularly those who persevere, as potentially having a past life experience with Asetianism, sometimes even alongside the Aset Ka. Those bonds remain unbroken and come to surface time and time again, life upon life, drawing those loyal back to a spiritual Home within Asetianism. This can be verified statistically as well through the relevant metaphysical techniques, as those highly specific initiatory signs and magickal branding are not present among those who end up drifting away or turning against the Asetian family.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 09.09.20 12:38

Em Hotep, Victor. Thank you for adding your thoughts and a valuable detail. I agree that past-life experiences and bond have a strong connection and prevalence within Asetianism, being a central theme in the Aset Ka and it makes a lot of sense that such aspects also play an important role in the signature unity of Asetianists naturally aligned and attuned to the Violet Path.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Void 10.09.20 18:56

Those are some strong words - "loyalty and honour". In over 3 decades, round the globe, left and right, up and down and only found disloyalty and dishonour. Eventually I came to accept it as part of human nature. Maybe that I have somehow unnaturally high, maybe even out of this world, expectations of other people. Every single relationship I ever had (friendship or relationship of intimate kinds) end up with some kind of betrayal, and I never learned to handle those things gracefully. Well maybe with one exception, the only person I can think of, who I know for 20 something years and while we don't always agreeing on things, we don't think same way, don't see eye to eye on everything, don't are not even very close most of the time, but no matter how hard I think I can't find any instance in all those years where that person would have betrayed me in any shape or form. But yes, her humanity is only skin deep, so maybe that is the requirement.
Everybody else's definitions of loyalty and honour seem to be rather vague, and more based on personal fickle emotional preferences in the moment. Asetian "loyalty and honour" don't come with long list of asterisks in fine font bellow? No asetian ever was unfaithful to his/her spouse? No asetian ever betrayed his friend's trust, under any circumstances, even while being led with "good intentions"? Asetians never lie and deceive, not for fame or money or any other personal reasons?
What is that asetian loyalty and honour? I'm a big fan of those things and would love to hear some more about it Very Happy
Void
Void
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2020-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexaAnghel 11.09.20 19:44

everyone has their own universe from which they seek to achieve their goals ! Asetianists are not interested in the power of money or politics but only to be reconciled with themselves and for that, they follow their primary instinct -which I believe is induced by Aset .
AlexaAnghel
AlexaAnghel
Banned

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2020-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 14.09.20 14:49

Nightshade wrote:Well as it was mentioned many times along the years, the Asetianist community is one of the most united and loyal from all occult communities out there where backstabbing and politics abound. My question to you is, what do you think is the main reason behind this fundamental unity? Is it the love for Aset or just the friendship and camaraderie for each other? What nurtures such passions and commitment to honor?

I'm sure there is no single right answer since it's more of a sum of different factors that make this community so special, but in this case I’m asking what is the strongest contributing factor to you. There is something definitely unique about Asetianism and how it rallies completely different people from all walks of life under the same vision.

The strongest factor to me is the touch of the Violet Flame and the implicit respect, honor and loyalty towards the Asetian Family as well as devotion and reverence for Their divine Mother. I believe, through that, mirrors the mutuality and common deep respect, honor, love, loyalty and union between Asetianists. It's something truly beautiful once experienced and lived. Those bonds, forged genuinely through the Violet Flame, have potential for very long survival - perhaps indefinitely, depending on the minds, hearts and souls of those Asetianists and whether or not they remain firm in their dedication, loyalty, truth and honor inside.

It's all related to the Ib pillar, I believe, but also potentially others as well, being interrelated; but this one first and foremost. Or maybe Ib and Tiet, more accurately? Then maybe Khepri is experienced - but it goes into another adjacent or forth-following area that is maybe secondary to this, once combined also with Ka, and might echo further into Ba, potentially even Was and Ankh, but those become very intricate procedures of internal growth and initiation that I'm not qualified to speak upon.

This, however, was one of the most beautiful threads I've read on this forum so far, together with the original post and all later replies. Sorry for my late reply to this, but I had to recollect my mind. Well done, in either case.

Em Hotep.

Void wrote:Everybody else's definitions of loyalty and honour seem to be rather vague, and more based on personal fickle emotional preferences in the moment. Asetian "loyalty and honour" don't come with long list of asterisks in fine font bellow? No asetian ever was unfaithful to his/her spouse? No asetian ever betrayed his friend's trust, under any circumstances, even while being led with "good intentions"? Asetians never lie and deceive, not for fame or money or any other personal reasons?
What is that asetian loyalty and honour? I'm a big fan of those things and would love to hear some more about it Very Happy

I believe we all can make mistakes. I don't think, personally, that Asetians are exempt from this principle, even if comparatively more perfected beings, than most humans, perhaps very significantly. That is to say, however, that much of this that you're describing is the common illness of the human ego. It's something to look at carefully... witness deeply, thoroughly... and let be shed. It's a look into abominable monsters that you need spiritual strength to endure, master, conquer and overcome. Self-created abominations and horrors through the way one has unconsciously lived, and propagated themselves, that sooner or later need to be faced, embraced and snuffed out of their negative flame through persistence of giving psychological battle and striving for balance (very importantly, as otherwise it's not healthy and can cascade into psychiatric outcomes like neurosis) and awareness (not to move into psychosis either).

It's the nature of any and all real spiritual paths - the rising to awareness, raising consciousness, and you become more and more aware of the cockroaches in the kitchen once your light is turned on after eons; it's inescapable, unavoidable. Not even through death can one escape it, but only make it worse if one haven't already dealt with it here. It becomes a self-created hell. Going through it might be painful but it's better to face it here and now, in this life sooner than later, where one is not in a dreamlike bardo state and are unable to deal with it and it becomes more horrible, intensified. But it's not so terrible as it might sound, to give some hope, confidence and reassurance (!); it's just the ego, a false illusory construct of the wrongly identified mind - mistaking the body for the soul and spirit, the form for the formless, the little ego "I" for the larger "I" of the True Self. Yet, however, it must be faced - but in balance, and so that one is also still anchored and grounded in this world for as long as one is alive and incarnated here, to a sufficient degree. But it's just a part of Life, part of Nature, part of any spiritual Path. It's spiritually scientific and law; a matter of Reality.

"Fight on, press through, and be victorious! The Serpent of Self mastering the little self of ego. Rise through awareness; become the Hawk. Combined, a Winged Serpent!"
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 07.10.21 0:14

This is a tough one to answer. I wanted to answer and participate long ago (the thread isn't that old but it certainly feels that way) when this post was first created, but decided to give it more thought. Now some time has passed and it feels right to answer.

I can't explain what brings Asetianists together and keeps them united. It is a force beyond words. Before I get into that, though, I have a couple of other thoughts.

As it ties into the loyalty and unity of this community, who you associate with is extremely vital. It took me several experiences to realize this in a fuller way.

Ultimately, we are each responsible for our own actions. We cannot simply blame others, even if we were in a painful or bad spot at the time, although maybe such cases warrant an occasional instance of greater understanding. We are responsible for ourselves, no matter what, and that is one facet of the natural elitism of this path. And, when it comes to Asetianism, who you allow close will affect your Magick and energy in quite deep ways.

We can all say vehemently that we understand this, but now I am left confident that such an understanding is deceptively rare.

Part of being loyal to your friends and teachers means to unapologetically exile from your life, contact, and energy anyone who comes against them in any way. Not doing so, is a slow and subtle poison.

I've always told myself that if I die knowing I always got back up again, no matter how battle scarred, shaken, or bruised, then it will have been an honorable life. Perseverance and never giving up should be what prevails over all other obstacles or falls.

So, what unites Asetianists? Well, there's definitely a mysterious violet energy that links us all. How strange it is. It evades all definitions. But, in my view at least, the harder you fight and the more relentless you are in the right battles, the stronger that Violet fire burns, permeating every aspect of your life.

So many get caught up in all the fancy illusions of obtaining great power, lofty knowledge from some fake ritual that they didn't have to work for, or any other traps inherently found on the path.

But I think the real power comes from a sacred place of Love and Family. Those are the things with that quality of immortality and it trumps everything else.

I think what unites the community is that force that flows in our veins. Some of us are not perfect and make mistakes but to get back up and continue fighting is a tribute to that same flag.

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulTower0 17.08.23 22:53

Nightshade wrote:
What unites Asetianists?

Silence. Loyalty. Dignity. Putting in the Real Work.

Where others won't.

And a willingness to self-challenge always bravely.

We move forward with stillness active in all perceptions,

renouncing selves at every opportunity, meanwhile where

liars continue fake and falsely dishonor the names in open noise

we secretly respect and uphold them in essence from unworthy ones,

and hold it unknown in our hearts, to never truths we know disclose.

Existing beyond no bias, we recognize desires bound in deep repose.

SoulTower0
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2022-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.08.23 2:49

SoulTower0 wrote:
Nightshade wrote:
What unites Asetianists?

Silence. Loyalty. Dignity. Putting in the Real Work.

Where others won't.

And a willingness to self-challenge always bravely.

Well said.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Waterlily 18.08.23 6:53

Asetians are evolved balanced souls that would pass the test of the heart weighed against the feather. Are rebels. Not perfect, but understands what having great power means. Has the connection to their soul family yet are just fine on their own. Always had a deep connection to Egypt and never stopped in the search of this. All are touched with the very essence of Aset. A desire to never stop searching for the truth.
Waterlily
Waterlily
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2022-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 22.08.23 3:30

[quote="Waterlily"]Asetians are evolved balanced souls that would pass the test of the heart weighed against the feather.  Are rebels. Not perfect, but understands what having great power means. Has the connection to their soul family yet are just fine on their own.  Always had a deep connection to Egypt and never stopped in the search of this. All are touched with the very essence of Aset.  A desire to never stop searching for the truth. [/quote]

Honestly, how misunderstood so many things are isn't learned through calm meditation but through facing hard lessons often about other people as much as ourselves. I think what truly unites Asetianists is the fight to Know and not merely entertain.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next