Hellen
Syrianeh
Maxx
Laura
Wafiyah
40 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Which Lineage Inspires You? - Page 4 Empty Re: Which Lineage Inspires You?

Post by Jonathan 30.03.10 6:32

Meiyo wrote:
Jonathan wrote:I agree with sungodaurora. Viperines to me as well. They are great role models and personify a higher level of existence. The quest for perfection and greatness.
Is not each Asetian , on the quest of perfection , greatness , and a higher level of existence?(Being an Asetian already does that , actualy).
Yes, it does. But each lineage has its own allure, powers and magick.
Viperines, because of their higher powers, advanced magickal abilities and for being the leaders of the family and empire for the most time in history, probably became more attractive to some. They are also, in many ways, the most mysterious. They are however the rarest of all Asetian lineages, and because of the danger they can represent to the spiritual world itself, most especially for the Sethians, I believe they are probably all well tracked down by the AK, and at their service, being the most unlikely lineage for an outsider to actually be.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 20.04.10 8:15

I would say Guardians for me. However, I think we should always keep in mind that the common qualities (that we know of) per line are only a small picture. Everyone is an individual, just as all Asetians are individuals too. If you were to write down all personality qualites per each line, I think on an individual level, one would see a lot of cross mixing, but then also consider that they are also growing/ changing/evolving in every incarnation. I think sometimes, some may decide not to reincarnate for awhile.

For example, one Guardian may be a great loving parent, but the next one, perhaps not. Perhaps in the next life, the bad parent will be better?

Or, perhaps they do have soul mates, but they do not always come to this world at the same time or miss each other. Hmm, how would that work if one reincarnated during the same life time, earlier than the other. What if one came to life fifty years before? Do you think they would meet?

Anyway, my thinking may be really out there... :-)
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleina 30.04.10 8:28

I agree, each Asetian is different of course. Placing them under Lineages, it does not mean that all Guardians are the same or that all Viperines are the same. They have much in common and understand each other's motives, perhaps, but still, each Asetian is an individual.
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 02.05.10 16:54

The lineage that inspires me the most, is the Viperines.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 05.05.10 20:42

I would have to say that Guardians, they are strong and loyal to those they truly care for, and I admire that highly. Those qualities are precious jewels in my eyes. I am not saying that the other lineages don't hold the same values but, the Guardians have that passion and loyalty towards those they love, especially their soul mate. It is very deep and resonates with how I view love.
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleina 19.05.10 22:16

ivy wrote:I would have to say that Guardians, they are strong and loyal to those they truly care for, and I admire that highly. Those qualities are precious jewels in my eyes. I am not saying that the other lineages don't hold the same values but, the Guardians have that passion and loyalty towards those they love, especially their soul mate. It is very deep and resonates with how I view love.

I agree. The kind of passion, love and honor a Guardian has is different than the other lineages. They all carry those qualities nonetheless.
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 20.05.10 3:40

Yes, although all the Lineages have a strong connection with Love itself, the Guardians are the ones who have the strongest. That's one of the very beautiful aspects of these Asetians.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Which Lineage Inspires You? - Page 4 Empty RE:Which Lineage Inspires You?

Post by heart-of-ink 18.06.10 0:27

I feel the most connected to the guardians. I can't say they necessarily inspire me, as I already live with a similar mindset (i use mindset for lack of a better word) but they do reflect the way I already, and wish to continue to, live my life.
I also agree that all three lineages make up a whole, beautiful family, though I find the guardians the most intriguing.

heart-of-ink
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 16.12.17 20:14

It has been quite recent, but it is beautiful to see Asstians in a general perspective.

Talking about the Lineages, in a more basic view for me, the three of them have a diversity of things that make me feel inspired and respectful.

However, one Lineage that demonstrates an intensity for me would be the Viperines.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 16.12.17 20:16

*Asetians
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Charby 17.12.17 6:38

Each lineage has qualities to be admired and respected, aspects that make each beautiful.

If I were to say one commands my notice and respect more than any other, it would be Viperines.

Charby
Charby
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2017-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 17.12.17 16:34

The Concubines/Scarab, then Guardians/Scorpion and Keepers/Nonhuman are pretty well tied for 2nd place.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 28.09.23 17:51

I would of course say Viperines, for what an honour it'd be to have a conversation about perspectives. And empathy. And I'm sure thereafter I'd be sure to answer with Concubines, and Guardians, equally.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 31.10.23 7:19

i was thinking about this topic and then i realized that we had a kids series called the house anubis. and that made me think a lot of things, but my final questions became might it be so that keepers like to be greeted first? just like in other occult traditions some spirits are always greeted first. and might it then be so that it doesnt matter which lineage inspires you, if you dont know how to greet keepers properly you are going to get nowhere?

and even though we are not talking rank or hierarchy, we as beings having a human body are prone to such a way of thinking. so might it be the case that a keeper knows how to instill the proper way to inspire and that that needs to be learned first?

if thats all correct might it not be wise that no matter what one wants one first needs to learn to respect and be inspired by a keeper?
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4