Vampirism without philosophy

2 posters

Go down

Vampirism without philosophy Empty Vampirism without philosophy

Post by MooRooster 16.04.24 12:09

So I don't really have any spiritual connection to my thirst for blood. I don't know much about asetianism or anything. I just really like to drink blood. I can spend long periods of time making wounds and drinking my own blood, but I like other people's blood even more. Not because I think it gives me power just that it's a really intimate experience and I like the different tastes (except for anemic blood that stuffs like thick water). So, do I count as a vampire? Do I have any place in this community?

MooRooster
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2024-04-15

Back to top Go down

Vampirism without philosophy Empty Re: Vampirism without philosophy

Post by Lazarus. 16.04.24 12:48

Advice coming from someone not as educated- if you're cutting/hurting yourself in anyway for the sole need to "drink blood"- get some help.
Lazarus.
Lazarus.
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2024-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazarus. 16.04.24 12:54

Also something else I forgot to mention- if you're really convinced you might be a Vampire- or some supernatural being, or in the case of Asetianism- an Asetian, I'd purchase Asetian Literature if you wanted to learn more about Vampirism. Considering the fact the tradition originates from Ancient Egypt.
Lazarus.
Lazarus.
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2024-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MooRooster 17.04.24 16:00

Lazarus. wrote:Also something else I forgot to mention- if you're really convinced you might be a Vampire- or some supernatural being, or in the case of Asetianism- an Asetian, I'd purchase Asetian Literature if you wanted to learn more about Vampirism. Considering the fact the tradition originates from Ancient Egypt.
I don't really feel supernatural I just have an undying thirst for blood. I they they call it renfield's syndrome or something. but yeah maybe I'm not the kind of person who belongs here and that's cool. just thought it was worth checking. love and respect to all of you guys <3

MooRooster
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2024-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down