Elaina
Guardian Vampire
Maktub
Aghrab
Victor
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Guardians as the Sexual Fire? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardians as the Sexual Fire?

Post by Daniel09 15.04.10 20:29

Forgive me for sounding blatant, but no Asetian involved with the Aset Ka is talking here, debating here, etc. I'm worried some people may be believing you right now, Kate.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 15.04.10 20:31

I think that who ever believes she is an Asetian that is their problem....the AK has done enough by posting the remark on their site...who ever decides to fall into that trap cannot blame it on anyone but themselves...
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.04.10 22:46

I must agree with Daniel and Ivy. Thank you both for your intervention.

Also, I would like to add that no one said that no member of this forum can be an Asetian. Some of the members in this forum might even be Asetians seeking to find their way back to the Family, but somehow I believe those who might be Asetians (or Keepers, why not) are usually the ones not screaming they are one.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 16.04.10 3:58

Advice is given freely, we all seek guidance where we can find it, those that know do, those that understand teach, as for what u claim i may be how many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg......... 4...... calling a tail a leg doenst make it so, which ever of you sets themself up as a judge of the truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 16.04.10 8:49

But seriously why do you all think that the Sexual Flame was kept out of the AB? (trying to go back to the original topic)
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.04.10 9:36

ivy wrote:But seriously why do you all think that the Sexual Flame was kept out of the AB? (trying to go back to the original topic)
To be honest I don't know, I believe only the Aset Ka would be able to answer that. But surely it was done for a reason. Might be something as simple as the Asetians not wanting to share all that much of their mysteries and metaphysics, to something more complex and tactic. However, we all know that some advanced foundations of Asetianism were kept out of the AB for specific purposes. Luis Marques explains that well in the introduction.

For the meanwhile, lets hope that a future version of the Asetian Bible will include more information. Even if it takes years to get published.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 16.04.10 10:40

the truth will be understood by those who know, regard the AB version that has been released as a road map, some will read it understand and seek what is missing, others will read it understand some, and seek no more, other more sinister beings will seek what they have no rite too, the omission of good is accpetable as long as it evades the commission of evil, so when one has ones hands full of truth it is not always wise to reveal them.
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 18.04.10 14:27

I agree that they may not have wanted to share thier misteries on that subject. I think because they are so secretive and they enjoy it, that because of thier high regard for love they hold thier sexuality with high regard and perhaps prefer to share thier true sexuality with those who are closest to them in that way.Those who understand it and the pleasure it brings. Those who are worthy.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 18.04.10 15:02

they that have eyes to see and ears to hear may convince themselves that no mortal can keep a secret, if their lips are silent, they chatter with their fingertips, betrayal oozes out of them at every pore, be free all worthy spirits, and stretch yourselves, for greatness awaits you
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 18.04.10 15:44

Wow you do not give up do you?
At least make your posts relevant to the topic at hand...
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 18.04.10 16:10

ivy for those who understand my words they are relevent, as are yours, everyone must find their own truth and follow their path, the answer to your question cannot be revealed by those who know, it was kept secret for a reason.
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.04.10 20:59

The thing is... those who know are certainly part of the Aset Ka, and not outsiders.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 19.04.10 0:50

Jonathan, exactly, and they watch the progress of those seeking enlightenment, every closed eye is not sleeping, and every open eye is not seeing, whenever you have truth it must be given with love, or the message and the messenger will be rejected.
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 19.04.10 9:39

no comment....
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 20.04.10 6:39

Ivy your lack of words speaks volumes, by dismissing the words of others you fail to percieve any messages that may be hidden within, the gift of cryptic clues is the art of concealing in plain sight, a secret is a secret for a reason, find the reason and you may find the secret.
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 20.04.10 7:12

Please, that is enough now!

"We live in an illusive world, where people gladly embrace delusion out of fear, ego and deceit. That is completely against self-evolution, and should never be enforced by an Asetian." AB (Part of my favorite reads from the AB, because the first line happens every day.)
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 20.04.10 10:10

NAugusta thank you,

"Development and enlightenment is a slow and enduring process of the Asetian journey through life". AB
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfox 25.04.10 9:41

I think it be for the same reason any group decides not to make something public... for the mostly unthinking majority it is often best to keep certain doors closed for their own sake... and then there are always those who will use anything you can think up to hurt or oppress others.
Starfox
Starfox
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 16.09.17 10:54

I was reading about this and would like to ask a question. Even having a high sexual energy, and being aware of that, could it be directed to something else.?

Despite the high sexual attraction the person may cause, could it be possible he becomes even more selective, even to a point of taking a long time to have a sexual relation rather than just just having it as something just physical?
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleWanderer 17.09.17 1:44

I'm obviously no expert in this field, I have no idea as to your first question, but I can make some guesses around the second.

Personally, I find that there is a very big difference between having sex with a stranger or someone you don't know well compared to a long term partner, someone you have known longer, or someone who you connect to on more levels than merely physically.

While it is exciting and the pre-sex energy is high for the former, I find those sexual encounters to be draining but physically and emotionally.

On the other hand, with the latter group, there is not only energy and excitement before each sexual encounter, but there feels to be a greater balance in energy during sex and an increase afterward. Not that it can't be physically exhausting, but there is a warm and enjoyable connection, one that feels both overwhelming and stabilizing during, then... I'm not quite sure how to explain the after... but it's a good thing.

But my point being, if my selective experience be be translated to other beings and if you believe there to be an exchange of energy or a creation of energy during sex, it would make sense to be selective with your partner(s). Sex requires an investment of energy. To maximize your return, rather than waste energy and gain little, it would make sense to invest wisely.

I also assume that high sexual energy does not necessarily mean high libido*? Just literally high energy.

* I am using libido in the social context here. I do understand you can have a high libido and not have an aggressive and constant need for coitus. I just couldn't find a better word here.

LittleWanderer
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2017-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 17.09.17 2:12

Thanks for your answer. As for my first question I was asking about taking the sexual energy to other directions and uses of it. In your Self development.

Second, about what you mentioned, I do also believe sex is something beyond physical, as it is am exchange of such powerful energy. So being selective makes all sense.

I agree when you mention the excitement from the sensation of the "little game" that happens with those we flirt with, as well as the energy we exchange.

I also agree that is much more different when you have a connection.

But I mean if you realize you are becoming even more selective.
Having both a high sexual energy, causing natural attraction, magnetism, having in the past a high libido, as you said, but know, as the time passes and you become much more aware of many things, you just seem to realize how different you feel. And you are just ok with that.

So that connects to my first question, making use of this sexual energy not for sexual purposes but for meditative, or balance.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 17.09.17 2:17

Just an add, since my post is in the Guardians part, would a Guardian, even having this Sexual fire, be so selective.?

I believe as you mentioned a high sexual energy does not mean high libido, but even having a high libido, does not mean the necessity for the act itself, I was just wondering about the Guardians way of dealing with it.

Since I understand only a Guardian would be able to say it from his point of view, and knowing it won t happen, we can only talk hypothetically.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 17.09.17 7:33

Scorpions are the most selective of all when it comes to sexual interaction. Sex is much more than just physical for them.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 17.09.17 7:50

Thank you., Nightside.

Do you think an unawakened Guardian could have a different behavior, tending to be more more active not very selective, before, but still conscious of the energy exchange and even feeling that sex was not only a matter of physical thing, and then as he goes through the process of Awakening, then becomes really selective.?

Concubines would tend to be less selective, as it would benefit from the sexual feeding?

About the mention to be able to feed from the act of giving pleasure, but not receiving, or turn the pain into pleasure, then energy, would that apply for Guardians too?

What about the ability of perceiving the partners pleasure, and clĂ­max, being able to feel it in yourself, as if it were yours, would a Guardian have more difficult due to his shield, or it could be something he may do at his will?
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 17.09.17 8:10

I agree that Scarabs may naturally be less selective since they're far more open socially and less elitist than Scorpions, however we must never forget that these are just guidelines and as the Asetian Bible explains every Asetian is unique. We can't assume that all Scarabs or Scorpions are similar since everyone is faced with different challenges in life and learns differently from them, so it's not good to generalize as everyone is different.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum