Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Luciferianism - Page 3 Empty Re: Luciferianism

Post by Kalb 17.11.14 7:07

I don't know if it's just my interpretation, but the Book of Sakkara from Book of Orion is all you can consider Luciferianism. It was mentioned here before the term Lucifer, along with other names, but all reported "Star". Prince Horus is the Imperishable Star or Imperishable One. Each God becomes a Star, this is the primordial essence of divine light that Crowley uses to describe "Every man and every woman is a star."

It is mentioned that Thelema is important in the understanding of Asetianism, in that case I'd say the Thoth Tarot is just a tool that offers the Luciferianism to our highest level, a tool of libertation and freedom. Now, Asetians are Givers of Life, but is only possible through His divine mother, Aset.

Book Of the Law:
6.I am the flame that burns in every heart of man,and in the core of every star.I am Life, and the giver of Life, yet therefore is the knowledge of me the knowledge of death.

It is extremely, vampiric!

Book Of the Law:
60. My number is 11, as all their numbers who are of us. The Five Pointed Star, with a Circle in the Middle, & the circle is Red. My colour is black to the blind,but the blue & gold are seen of the seeing. Also I have a secret glory for them that love me.

The Sefer Yetzirah, the path 11 is what connect Chokmah to Kether. Guess what, this is The Fool letter, where the number of the letter is 0, and as I mentioned on another thread, the 0 is represented numerically by hieroglyph Nefer. Someone suggested that Lucifer is the force of Air... If you notice, The Fool is the element of Air. The Green One. Again, go to Book of Sakkara and you will see the Green One there.

A better explanation and introduction of Luciferianism wouldn't be the Disclaimer of each book public by AK?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 17.11.14 17:32

I agree with you Kalb and Asetianism certainly does provide a very strong and viable magickal path on a higher understanding of Thelema and Luciferianism. In fact I believe Asetianists to be more true to the core values and wisdom of the traditional Luciferian tradition than many modern Luciferianists that often get lost in misconceptions of darkness and light.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellana 24.01.16 21:24

Very interesting indeed.
Stellana
Stellana