connection to the spirit world

3 posters

Go down

connection to the spirit world Empty connection to the spirit world

Post by godofbattle 22.08.09 13:18

Sometimes I see black and white spaces9for lack of a better term) that no one else can see. I also see small particles floating in the air(not dust particles). I can see things that are there just not physically.can anyone tell if this is a connection to the spirit world or something else.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

connection to the spirit world Empty Re: connection to the spirit world

Post by godofbattle 22.08.09 13:21

When I said just not physically I ment that what I see is there just not in physical form
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 22.08.09 13:57

Could you try using a better set of descriptors for what you're talking about when you say "black and white spaces"?

As for the small particles in the air, that is actually something everyone can see. The only reason they don't is because they don't pay attention. I've tested it by explaining how I saw them and such to someone. He looked and saw what I was talking about, mentioning how he just never thought about it.

I don't think it's a connection to the spirit world, however it may be a good start for opening the mind up to processing information from the spirit world, being the sights are purely body-mind creations, and hold no basis in physical reality. This is not to say they are not real, because the basis of metaphysical research is the acceptance that very rarely do the planes of reality intersect except through the mind.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 22.08.09 15:17

well when I look at the walls I see flashes of light. they seem to flash the figure of somethings but, I cannot makeout what they are exactly. I understand if this difficult to understand,but I am trying to explain this to you as best I can
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 17.10.09 17:58

I see what you mean... Spirits or energy perhaps, something on a subtle level which I ponder about as well...
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down