godofbattle
Phoenix
Victor
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

guardians and true loves - Page 2 Empty Re: guardians and true loves

Post by Kate 08.06.10 1:48

True loyalties are to their kind and to her, their obligation to survive is owed not just to each other but also to her, ancient and eternal, from which all sprang, who's greatest gift is the ability to make everything she touches sacred, I for one would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 08.06.10 9:47

Kate wrote:True loyalties are to their kind and to her, their obligation to survive is owed not just to each other but also to her, ancient and eternal, from which all sprang, who's greatest gift is the ability to make everything she touches sacred, I for one would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden

”I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.”Nicholas Cage as Seth to Andre Braugher as Cassiel from City of Angels (1998).

I thought that sounded familiar. That line really made me cry when I watched City of Angels. It was a great movie, though I was mad the first time that I saw it. Haven't watched it in years. I will have to watch it again.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 08.06.10 13:11

Yes N.Augusta a great film, u have GOOD taste.......

Nathaniel Messinger: "He can fall, he can give up his existence as he knows it, he can give up eternity and become... one of us".

I watch this film often...

Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 08.06.10 15:43

While you are on the subject, let me just say that City of Angels was a good film, but it is only a one-dimensional remake of a much, much better, monumentally better film - the German Wings of Desire, by Wim Wenders. A work of art, in my opinion.

Take a look at it if you get a chance.

A quote from the lead character:

"It’s wonderful to live as spirit and testify for all eternity to only what is spiritual in people’s minds. But sometimes I get fed up with this spiritual existence. I don’t want to always hover above. I’d rather feel a weight within, casting off this boundless freedom and tying me to the earth. At every step, every gust of wind, I’d like to be able to say ‘Now’ and ‘now’ and ‘now’”.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 08.06.10 16:09

Thank you Syrianeh, another great movie with some very thought provoking lines:
"When the child was a child, it was the time of these questions.
Why am I me, and why not you?
Why am I here, and why not there?
When did time begin, and where does space end?
Isn't life under the sun just a dream?
Isn't what I see, hear, and smell just the mirage of a world before the world?
Does evil actually exist, and are there people who are really evil?
How can it be that I, who am I, wasn't before I was, and that sometime I, the one I am, no longer will be the one I am?"
Damiel: Wings of Desire (1987)

Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 08.06.10 17:56

Kate: I bet you this is not the first time you use other peoples quotes in your post....
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

guardians and true loves - Page 2 Empty Please give credit where credit is due.

Post by N.Augusta 08.06.10 18:29

Ivy: You are quite correct. Let me show all of you. And, since this is under the section of the Guardians, let me state that Kate is not an Asetian. And if you have read through her posts, then you know what I mean. :-)
Now, this is for all of you new people here, I do not want any of you to be misguided...

RE: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Kate said, "Be what you are. That is the first step toward becoming better than you are, accept no one elses definition of your life, define it yourself.
"Be what you are. This is the first step toward becoming better than you are."
- Julius Charles

"Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself."
Harvey Fierstein

RE: Proud to be Mortal/Human

Kate said, "Do not seek not the life of the immortals, but enjoy to the full the resources that are within your reach, for the first condition to immortality is DEATH......."

"Do not seek not the life of the immortals, but enjoy to the full the resources that are within your reach, for the first condition to immortality is death." Pindar

RE: Shen/ chakra blockages
Kate said, "With constant meditation you rise above your mind and awakens into true spirituality, no matter what technique you use, do it right, with attention, interest and love, concentrate on your consciousness and find out what it is. You may be surprised at what you find."
(Those quotes were taken from http://www.successconsciousness.com/index_00007c.htm)

RE: Greetings **

Kate said, "you are welcome Tambarina, remember every act of conscious learning requires the willingness to suffer an injury to your self-esteem, that is why young children before they are aware of their own self-importance learn so easily, accept this and your mind is open to great wonders."
"every act of conscious learning requires the willingness to suffer an injury to your self-esteem, that is why young children before they are aware of their own self-importance learn so easily, accept this and your mind is open to great wonders." Thomas Szasz

RE: Blood Pressure

Kate said, "Daniel09 surely you have to expect things of yourself before you can do them, my advice is trust yourself and your feelings for you know more than you think."

"you have to expect things of yourself before you can do them, my advice is trust yourself and your feelings for you know more than you think."

“You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.” Michael Jordon

“Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” Benjamin Spock

RE: Guardians as the Sexual Fire?

Kate said, "Jonathan, exactly, and they watch the progress of those seeking enlightenment, every closed eye is not sleeping, and every open eye is not seeing, whenever you have truth it must be given with love, or the message and the messenger will be rejected."

"Every closed eye is not sleeping, and every open eye is not seeing." Bill Crosby
"Whenever you have truth it must be given with love, or the message and the messenger will be rejected." Mahatma Gandhi

RE: Introducing myself.

Kate said, "Welcome to you Helen and welcome evolution as a rule not as your ruler, true evolution consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes, open them and see the truth."

"The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeing new landscapes, but in having new eyes, in seeing the universe with the eyes of another, of hundreds of others, in seeing the hundreds of universes that each of them sees." Marcel Proust

RE: what we
are,be conscious

Kate said,"
Divine 277 that is ture, but people hear in different ways and it’s the responsibility of the speaker to communicate so that all can hear and understand, consider this, from a drop of water a logician could infer the possibility of an Ocean without having seen it. But when it comes to us we are thought of as mythical entities, a rational fiction for those who think critically, imagined by man in order to facilitate human coexistence."

"from a drop of water a logician could infer the possibility of an Ocean without having seen it." Original quote "From a drop of water, a logician could infer the possibility of an Atlantic or a Niagara without having seen or heard of one or the other." Arthur Conan Doyle, A Study in Scarlet
Kate's version, "But when it comes to us we are thought of as mythical entities, a rational fiction for those who think critically, imagined by man in order to facilitate human coexistence."
"For people who have no critical acumen, a state is a mythical entity, for those who think critically it is a rational fiction, created by man in order to facilitate human coexistence." Friedrich Durrenmatt

RE: Asetian Feeding From A Human.

Kate said, "I know not what you believe of Aset, but I believe she gave us yearnings and longings to be filled, feeding is a very important ritual for me, I don't trust people who don't like to eat."

" I know not what you believe of God, but I believe He gave yearnings and longings to be filled, and that He did not mean all our time should be devoted to feeding and clothing the body." Lucy Stone

"Feeding is a very important ritual for me. I don't trust people who don't like to eat." Gina Gershon
(That is an actress right?)

Kate said, "Advice is given freely, we all seek guidance where we can find it, those that know do, those that understand teach, as for what u claim i may be how many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg......... 4...... calling a tail a leg doenst make it so, which ever of you sets themself up as a judge of the truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods."

"Those that know, do. Those that understand, teach." Aristotle
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

Kate said, "Divine 277 we dont have a soul WE ARE A SOUL in a human body, when we find peace within ourselves, we become the kind of beings who can live at peace with others, Draco will find his way all truths are easy to understand once they are discovered the point is he must discover them."

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body". ~C.S. Lewis
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them. " Galileo Galilei
RE: Abused For My Beliefs

Kate said "O Aset, help them not to despise or oppose what they do not understand, for preconceived notions are the locks on the doors to wisdom".

“O Lord, help me not to despise or oppose what I do not understand.”

guardians and true loves - Page 2 As4 William Penn quotes (English Quaker leader and Founder of Pennsylvania, 1644-1718)

"Preconceived notions are the locks on the door to wisdom." ~Merry Browne (regarding racism)

RE: what we are,be conscious

Kate said, "Divine 277 that pleases me, Our lives begin to end the day we become silent so let the world hear us, destiny awaits those who can be heard and understood."

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent...." Martin Luther King

RE: what we are,be conscious

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same, be true to yourself and to what you are so others will see you and understand." Maryanne Williamson.

Kate said, "And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same, be true to yourself and to what you are so others will see you and understand..... I am Kate"

N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 08.06.10 19:53

Wowzers. That was quite an extensive use of quotes.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 09.06.10 0:54

affraid

Thank you for this huge effort, N.Augusta.

It wouldn't have been too much of a hassle to give some credit to your sources, Kate...
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 09.06.10 2:36

It would appear you are following my quotes personally, that is good it shows I have intrigued you. Words are used to illustrate ones thoughts and feelings, what better way to communicate them than backing them up with the words of known literary authors, even the slowest of students use the words of others in their work, what better way is there in emphasising an argument, only a fool professes to be all knowing.

I commend you for being astute and recognising the written text, but question the reasoning behind the why and way of this fervent public revelation. I would advise that you all look deep into yourselves, that is where the true you dwells…….

Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 09.06.10 8:48

Kate wrote:It would appear you are following my quotes personally, that is good it shows I have intrigued you. Words are used to illustrate ones thoughts and feelings, what better way to communicate them than backing them up with the words of known literary authors, even the slowest of students use the words of others in their work, what better way is there in emphasising an argument, only a fool professes to be all knowing.

Kate said, "It would appear you are following my quotes personally..."

Kate, it appears that you are still taking credit when they are not "your quotes"... I will provide you with a definition, that may help you along your journey:
Plagiarize: To steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as ones own:
Use (another's production) without crediting the source.. <--Merriam Webster.

Kate said, "Words are used to illustrate ones thoughts and feelings..." Yes, and to not give credit to the words you take and use as your own, is not only unoriginal, but it is called: "stealing".

Kate said: "What better way to communicate them than backing them up with the known words of literary authors...." It only helps when you back up the authors by giving them credit, otherwise it is fraud and deception.

"In a realm of lies and deceit, have the courage to be someone real. There is no evolution without being true to yourSelf." ☥ Luis Marques
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

guardians and true loves - Page 2 Empty Originality..........

Post by Kate 09.06.10 9:47

Thank you once again N.Augusta,

I was of the impression that you only gave credit to an author if you were making reference to them or to a whole of their work, whereas the perspective of my submissions on this forum were concerned with only selective snippets and then only to emphasise the thought or feeling I was attempting to illustrate, but if i am wrong then i do humbly appologise, but surely the words that surround a quote are as important as the quote itself, , as previously stated any student who has prepared a written assignment at any level of education would declare that in order to be original you take pieces of the ideas of a number of authors splice them together to create something unique, Are we not unique…….but it appears you have another agenda where i am concerned and this springs to mind, is this a concerted effort by yourself and others to harass someone that you know nothing about, I am not and have not at anytime made judgements or stated personal opinions about anyone in this forum, that’s not my way, but you and others feel it’s your right to do so to others, I can only assume that is to maintain your own personal feeling of importance, or is there a more inherent possibility…… those who can do...those who cant bully.

Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 09.06.10 11:19

I was not going to interject, this is senseless and I know my post will not change anything but I will try.

Kate,

We are not bullying you. I speak for myself when I say that I could careless about importance, as you say. The reason why it may 'seem' that we are bullying you is because (although not directly), we are stating what is obvious, and the truth is probably not sitting right with you.

On various posts (I am too tired to go and look), you have used the term 'we' when referring to Asetians. Any intelligent, sane and evolved being would think twice about saying such blatant and egotistic implications on a public forum.

Perhaps my post will sting and seem a bit piquant, but that's my goal. This forum is (and I hope it stays) a respectable place, where Asetianists and those interested can gather, and add to the information that has already been discussed and/or compiled here. I do not mean to be blunt, but you have not made a single post that has helped a member, you have just plagiarized or made a ludicrous remark. Take it as bullying or whatever you wish.
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 09.06.10 11:30

Kate,
Oh how silly! You are contradicting yourself..
I suggest purchasing a copy of the "MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers". It was very helpful for me when I was in College, (which I only point out as you are now questioning my level of education) and I am sure they still use it. As to the rest of your post, I found your effort, at best, to be nothing more than a preposterous attempt at a nonsensical and comical rebuttal, which is as I expected.
We have seen enough!

I have nothing more to say, I rest my case...
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

guardians and true loves - Page 2 Empty Originality.........

Post by Kate 09.06.10 13:36

As expected the select group of vultures circle........and they come to validate each other........Ivy i respect your opinions but in my defence i am not responsible for your perception of my written word, plus why would my using the term 'we' translate into myself claiming to be or talking about those whom you aspire to be, again this is your perception, i have not at anytime declared myself to be anything but what i am, and yet others on this forum who continually refer to themselves as beings with special gifts and powers go unscathed even encouraged whereas i am ridiculed at every opportunity, hardly the actions of enlightened beings, i have not posted any questions or asked questions from individuls but rather only made attempts to express my feelings and perceptions to the queries of others, when i write my feelings down and post them you may interpret them anyway you see fit, some will see my point of view and some wont, but to have those from a select group of members of this esteemed forum persistently attack every response i write demonstrates the length of the journey that still lies ahead of them, i implore everyone to look at those who contiually criticise my post and judge this gathering by what you see.

Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 09.06.10 16:16

Hello.

First I have to say that I will not "feed" this kind of discussions, since I think they're useless and will not bring us anything new.

Second, I just want to say there's nothing wrong with using quotes from someone, since you refer in the text that you're using them or being inspired by them.

I think you don't need quotes for standing up for yourself. Look deep in your heart without condicionalisms and the words that describe your feelings and thoughts will pop up easier. Smile

Before trying to impress others, you should try to impress yourself. That's a more important thing.

Be in peace.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 09.06.10 18:50

Those who are silent hear the best.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Prue 17.06.10 21:59

I must admit, guardian must be one of the most purest. True love is foudn when it is found, there is no age limit so to speak. Yes, awakenind coudl put some troubles on it, but they will know once they have found them

Victoria Prue
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleina 24.06.10 13:42

Victoria Prue wrote:I must admit, guardian must be one of the most purest. True love is foudn when it is found, there is no age limit so to speak. Yes, awakenind coudl put some troubles on it, but they will know once they have found them

Greetings, and beautifully said.
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling 19.06.14 4:33

I believe one can find true love at a young age.
I'm pretty sure I met my Twin-Flame when they were a teen and I was just becoming an adult.
I don't believe True Love always ends up together sadly. I wonder if others think there is several True Loves for a Guardian. Or just the One?
Ashling
Ashling
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2014-06-14

http://www.pinterest.com/lemisslucifer/

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 19.06.14 7:52

There is only one twin flame. ever.
lovers there can be many

when you meet your twin flame- be them in this plane physically, or waiting for you on higher planes (4th, 5th ,6th, 12th dimension) or if they are lower and you ascended and are waiting for them-- there is only one. and usually it is really hard for you to find them without meditation ...

I thought I had found my twin flame at a younger age- no. it was just very strong emotions and I was young, unaware of even stronger soul binding emotions.

I not only suggest to you- but for others in search of them, to definitely search within you, that is the way to find them. physically searching unless fated is almost useless (or so I've learned)

here is something to clarify- an experience of someone else that truly touched my heart: http://www.markfurther.com/cat-people.html
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling 19.06.14 18:12

Thats what I meant. Most say there is only one Twin-Flame. There is other definitions of Twin-Flames in the higher and lower realms. There is the spilt soul, split in many other bodies, planes, etc.
At least with my experience from articles and other folks and my own personal experience with the One in this realm. And my/their Higher Self in the above realm.
Oddly enough I Meditated. Did a Spell. On Soul-Mates and Twin-Flames before I met this individual. I eventually gave up. I very randomly came across them.
I use to think Twin-Flames would get together and everything would be lovey dovey.  After my experience I came into witnessing other Twin-Flames not staying with each other.
The Relationship can be really hard. Two individuals so similar and yet so different.
Not all Rainbows and Butterflies.
I didn't start dating till I was 18.
Could be for lots of reasons.
I think a big one was the loss of my Mother fully mentally and than fully physically.
I had my first mundane physical/Sexual experiences than too.
Before that I never thought about it much.
I would see others in Relationships.
I always longed for Unconditional-Love.
I had crushes. But no serious ones.
Mostly on people I knew of. But didn't really know.
I dated guys I didn't really like. Just to have that experience.
I also thought I'd be end up being a 40 year old virgin.
In my younger teen years I experienced Energy-Play.
With people online or by random spirits coming to me.
The middle of my heart use to sting all the time. Sometimes it still does. Le heart chakra perhaps. I had my first serious Relationship at 18.
He was younger. Oddly a lot of them were younger.
I use to think it was gross/improper for females to be with younger males. Because of how society mostly viewed it.
Having a younger best friend when I was a teenager made me think otherwise. I once thought I was in love with him.
I learnt I loved him and wasn't Romantically in Love with him.
I'm pretty sure he might of been a Soul-Mate (Oddly the One ended up having a best friend who looked a lot like him).
On a non Romantic Level. He was there for me a lot.
He changed. And was no longer the shoulder or rock I grew to know.
He changed as a person. As most do.
A few years later I wasn't looking and came across a friend of a friend online. Wasn't into him at first.
I ended up falling for him eventually.
I didn't believe it at first.
As time went on I came to put things together that make me pretty sure. Parts of me still hold on to the good parts. I like to believe and hope theres a better relationship out there. With similar positives that relationship had. Without all the negatives.
I've pretty much been single most of my life.
Sometimes I still feel like I am and like I'm going to be that old virgin. Even though I am no longer a virgin. Per say definition wise.
I still feel like one in certain aspects. Of not fully experiencing things.
I don't think the One on this Earth-Plane is ready for me.
Nor do I think I'm fully ready for them.
The higher One I'm partly still into. And partly not.
Because it's so much work. I just want the best of both words.
And that seems highly rare. Theres so much to be said and so little to say. Love makes me reckless and unbalanced. But it also Heals me and Balances me. I still yearn for such. Yet back away from it. I feed off. I think most do. To different degrees. I'm becoming more ok with loving myself and dipping into other areas that are closely tied.
Ashling
Ashling
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling 19.06.14 18:47

Demonia wrote:An experience of someone else that truly touched my heart

I loved the story(s). Thank you for sharing.
I find cat people to be sexy creatures as well.
Ashling
Ashling
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.06.14 20:17

My cat sleeps on top of me at night and we travel together in the astral planes sometimes.  He is a definite familiar being.

Believe me, I am not sexy at all.

PS.....hormones play a large part in young peoples emotional makeup and affects thoughts.  It is wise to understand and make adjustments to those things as one looks at the path designed for your future. Just a suggestion.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling 19.06.14 22:42

Maxx wrote:My cat sleeps on top of me at night and we travel together in the astral planes sometimes.  He is a definite familiar being.
Sounds like fun. I see what you did there.
Ashling
Ashling
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down