AndreiaLi
Kate
Aleina
26 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Primordials - Page 2 Empty Re: The Primordials

Post by Akh -Ba 08.11.10 13:45

i must agree to that , its like driving a car and if it breaks down, just get anotherone and keep driving.. the time goes on.

the time will come when we all or some of us will know..

my opinion is that there are many Asetians and i dont think they can control every incarnation so there is a big possibility some wil be born in other families...
but really all this wil be speculation...

Akh -Ba
Akh -Ba
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 08.11.10 18:53

I think Asetians probably sometimes purposefully grow up outside their families to help further their evolution. What better way to change yourself than to subject your soul to a situation of living it has never experienced?
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 09.11.10 6:51

I agree with Daniel on this one. Also important to remember that Asetians tend to easily grow out of their biological families from a young age. As they grow, evolve and, most especially, awaken, they will eventually become detached from biological bonds and become totally independent, both emotionally and financially, but most importantly, spiritually.
Asetians are known for having a very strong personality, certainly not the type of needing other humans for strength and support. Not the type to blend in. They would probably even look down upon people without personality and independence of their own. They have a thing against weakness, and that is very clear. All of this will be even more defined in the Elders, who are so wise, ethereal and pure.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 15.11.10 20:56

Jonathan wrote:I agree with Daniel on this one. Also important to remember that Asetians tend to easily grow out of their biological families from a young age. As they grow, evolve and, most especially, awaken, they will eventually become detached from biological bonds and become totally independent, both emotionally and financially, but most importantly, spiritually.
Asetians are known for having a very strong personality, certainly not the type of needing other humans for strength and support. Not the type to blend in. They would probably even look down upon people without personality and independence of their own. They have a thing against weakness, and that is very clear. All of this will be even more defined in the Elders, who are so wise, ethereal and pure.
so you could say that the Asetians have some jackal traits like anubis as well? the keepers protect the Asetian bloodline.
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 17.11.10 6:56

Agree with Jonathan and Daniel.

Just one thing, when I was refering to :Asetians have an important role among their family, I was always refering to the Asetian Family (not human family)
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 18.11.10 12:02

Jonathan wrote:I agree with Daniel on this one. Also important to remember that Asetians tend to easily grow out of their biological families from a young age. As they grow, evolve and, most especially, awaken, they will eventually become detached from biological bonds and become totally independent, both emotionally and financially, but most importantly, spiritually.
and also the primordial A or Asetian tends to stand out, not only financially and spiritually, but also in his or her trends like fashion.
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Sentinel 18.11.10 14:08

i would not say in trends but in lack there of... fashion for example they might wear something that make a fashion designer cry themselves to sleep at night. Why? "because I feel like it." be the likely response.
Lunar Sentinel
Lunar Sentinel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-11-17

http://lunar.sentinel.x10.mx/Home.html

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 18.11.10 15:13

I agree with both. I think Asetians use things they like and they don't care much about fashion. Though, the things they wear may actually stand out and start new trends.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 18.11.10 17:47

AndreiaLi wrote:I agree with both. I think Asetians use things they like and they don't care much about fashion. Though, the things they wear may actually stand out and start new trends.
so your agreeing with me here, i said that there trends such as fashion Evil or Very Mad "STANDS OUT" SO THEY HAVE THERE OWN IN PARTICULAR STYLE,that does not have a stereotypeor or norm.
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar Sentinel 18.11.10 19:10

They have their own particular style but that "style" might change on a whim depending on the bloodline I would suspect. IT possible they might just like the stereotypical style for pure ascetics reasons and you'd never be able to tell them from the crowd int hat way. The Asetians do seem to be a diverse bunch.
Lunar Sentinel
Lunar Sentinel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-11-17

http://lunar.sentinel.x10.mx/Home.html

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 18.11.10 21:36

Style varies accordingly per individual taste. I am sure they will wear whatever they want to wear, but also accordingly to whatever situation at hand. We all do this.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 18.11.10 23:04

N.Augusta wrote:Style varies accordingly per individual taste. I am sure they will wear whatever they want to wear, but also accordingly to whatever situation at hand. We all do this.
I can agree with N.Augusta,but the Asetian does not look like the norm when it come to style, I would say it all comes from being creative,they would think outside of the box, there fashion would probably be a reflection of there higher and lower selfs. I know when I make the clothes that I wear or the wands that I use in magick it feels really great Very Happy to see your self using or wearing something you brought into creation from out of the blue(kheperi) and this is an very important part in magick as well to invision and create even the things that you wear, but I am not saying every Asetian make there own things like clothes,cars,etc but I am just giving you all some food for thought.
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 18.11.10 23:24

to stand out because of your individial creativeness, which almost makes it impossible to look normal or blend in, so just be yourself, even if you like to were black clothes on a sunny day, or sunglasses after dark Cool
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.11.10 4:56

I believe most Asetians would adopt a very unique style, but one that has nothing to do with fashion, since they care not for the shallow taste of modern society. They will surely dress with taste and class, while at the same time keep a very dark aura and look about their style. I'm sure others would look up to them and feel the mystery, wanting to know more...

Most human girls and boys have always felt deeply attracted for them along history, without even knowing what they are or that vampires exist. Attracted not only on a physical level, but also emotionally and spiritually. They are natural magnets, true beacons of energy and power, and this works in ways that common society can't understand, has nothing to do with the stereotypes of fashion models and movie actresses, but goes far deeper than the allure those can ever reach.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 19.11.10 14:26

I agree with you Jonathan.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 19.11.10 16:53

Jonathan wrote:I believe most Asetians would adopt a very unique style, but one that has nothing to do with fashion, since they care not for the shallow taste of modern society. They will surely dress with taste and class, while at the same time keep a very dark aura and look about their style. I'm sure others would look up to them and feel the mystery, wanting to know more...

Most human girls and boys have always felt deeply attracted for them along history, without even knowing what they are or that vampires exist. Attracted not only on a physical level, but also emotionally and spiritually. They are natural magnets, true beacons of energy and power, and this works in ways that common society can't understand, has nothing to do with the stereotypes of fashion models and movie actresses, but goes far deeper than the allure those can ever reach.
i agree with you because were saying the same thing from different views or perspectives,it's there own unique style, so thats what I sum it up to.
("on the topic at hand")
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 19.11.10 17:49

Jonathan wrote:I believe most Asetians would adopt a very unique style, but one that has nothing to do with fashion, since they care not for the shallow taste of modern society. They will surely dress with taste and class, while at the same time keep a very dark aura and look about their style. I'm sure others would look up to them and feel the mystery, wanting to know more...

It is also important to refer that although humans have always felt attracted to Asetians during every single era in history, it is within the vampire kin that true attraction manifests. Vampires feel attracted to other vampires, so the ones that will feel a deeper attraction towards an Asetian, are the ones with a stronger vampiric nature. A vampire, or someone with a heightened sensitivity to energy, is far more likely to find himself not able to resist the charm and mysteries of an Asetian, rather than a common mortal that can as easily feel fascinated by superficial human standards of beauty and fashion, as currently found in teens towards celebrities. Vampires are less likely to be this shallow, or share the same taste and standards.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 19.11.10 18:39

jonathan wrote:Most human girls and boys have always felt deeply attracted for them along history, without even knowing what they are or that vampires exist. Attracted not only on a physical level, but also emotionally and spiritually. They are natural magnets, true beacons of energy and power, and this works in ways that common society can't understand, has nothing to do with the stereotypes of fashion models and movie actresses, but goes far deeper than the allure those can ever reach.
I wrote:Godmanomar777
so this is exactly what I am talking about ,so how are we not saying the same thing, is it because i am using the word fashion? "remember" fashion has been around since ancient times, and fashion an style is one in the same. but i see were we are not saying the same thing study wait were not saying exactly the same thing jonathan said it goes deeper than allure those can ever reach, but since he put it that way,wouldn't this take away my godly rite to reach perfection(violet flame) to be as God like the neterat Atum re, djedhuti,thoth,Asur, Aset, etc. according to gender.
I think it's my rite or my path to be god like though Alkhemy kheper, khepera, khepri
transformation through action,and assertiveness movement. 720 Question which is to take a blind narrow path,that leads outside of your three dimensions. or what humans call physical life.
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 19.11.10 18:43

and I cant forget creativity. so add it to above qoute
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 19.11.10 20:22

Victor wrote:

It is also important to refer that although humans have always felt attracted to Asetians during every single era in history, it is within the vampire kin that true attraction manifests. Vampires feel attracted to other vampires, so the ones that will feel a deeper attraction towards an Asetian, are the ones with a stronger vampiric nature. A vampire, or someone with a heightened sensitivity to energy, is far more likely to find himself not able to resist the charm and mysteries of an Asetian, rather than a common mortal that can as easily feel fascinated by superficial human standards of beauty and fashion, as currently found in teens towards celebrities. Vampires are less likely to be this shallow, or share the same taste and standards.
I Agree with you
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 20.11.10 5:28

May I just ask a question?

Has anyone here ever, really, truly met or seen an Asetian in person, in the flesh? I mean, not just someone who seems like an Asetian or who has Asetian traits, but a real one, with 100% security (regardless of how this surety is come about)?

The reason why I'm asking is because I am seeing so many affirmations about what Asetians are or are not, how they feel, how they live their life, how they dress and how they speak. I can imagine the Asetians who read this Forum (and they do) having a ball at these things.

This said, I don't mean to lash at anyone. It's just that I am genuinely curious to know if anyone here is speaking from actual, proven facts.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 20.11.10 10:39

Syrianeh wrote:May I just ask a question?

Has anyone here ever, really, truly met or seen an Asetian in person, in the flesh? I mean, not just someone who seems like an Asetian or who has Asetian traits, but a real one, with 100% security (regardless of how this surety is come about)?

The reason why I'm asking is because I am seeing so many affirmations about what Asetians are or are not, how they feel, how they live their life, how they dress and how they speak. I can imagine the Asetians who read this Forum (and they do) having a ball at these things.

This said, I don't mean to lash at anyone. It's just that I am genuinely curious to know if anyone here is speaking from actual, proven facts.
I bet they are having a ball Laughing at these things
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 20.11.10 10:48

well, of course they are, GodmanOmar777.

As far as I know, the only official or certified public information on the Asetians is in the Asetian Bible and on their site. No doubt they are outstanding individuals each of them, at least the ones we know about certainly are. But their true essence comes mainly from within. The Asetians are a hidden, secret society. If they are anything, they are inconspicuous.

So let's give them some credit and not try to pinpoint every one of their traits. This is not Vampire the Masquerade.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 20.11.10 11:18

These are fair questions to ask, and I often wonder the same questions when I read many posts here. I have never met one, and I sure as hell will never be an expert on them. Actually, there is a lot of stereotyping on the threads, which in my opinion, is misleading. Keeping it "real" one can only speak with absolute certainty when referring to oneself, not others. I imagine that the Asetians who do read the forum often chuckle. My vision of the Asetians, aside from the usual commonalities, is that they are a diverse group and every Asetian is his/her own individual, and that they are free to be his/herself, as we all are. Every individual has his or her own traits.
Lastly, style comes from within.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 20.11.10 12:22

Agreed ^^

It is easy to make assumptions after reading the Asetian Bible, and as many who post here profess to have higher knowledge than others, it is easy to find all sorts of non-canon information.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next