Jonathan
Victor
N.Augusta
Am I real
8 posters

Go down

Your personal experiences Empty Your personal experiences

Post by Am I real 03.10.10 12:50

I've been drinking blood since I was teething my mum ground apon me and my dad just left me too it and I have always liked getting beings hyped and energised when I was a kid I didn't realise why I did this is in my teens I questioned myself and only recently I found out why[/center]

Am I real
Banned

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Your personal experiences Empty Re: Your personal experiences

Post by Am I real 03.10.10 12:52

Swap •ground• for •frowned•

Am I real
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 03.10.10 17:13

Run on sentence... and there appears to be no definable query or statement here. It's just an unresolved jumble of words.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Am I real 04.10.10 6:08

Daniel09 wrote:Run on sentence... and there appears to be no definable query or statement here. It's just an unresolved jumble of words.
I am not good at writing I draw writing is not one o my skills and writing is stupid as the words don't get spelt how they sound and I talk in a breath not in a life

Am I real
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Am I real 04.10.10 6:23

Now following on the topic has nothing to with my writing but you own experiences not what you read in a book but your own experiences

Ps has anyone else had a dream about a massive meteor shower of late I did last night still confused me

Am I real
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 04.10.10 6:36

Am I real wrote:
Daniel09 wrote:Run on sentence... and there appears to be no definable query or statement here. It's just an unresolved jumble of words.
I am not good at writing I draw writing is not one o my skills and writing is stupid as the words don't get spelt how they sound and I talk in a breath not in a life
Writing is one of the highest and most noble forms of art, as well as central to the magickal practice. Actually, words are so mighty and so powerful that the Egyptians called Heka to what we call Magick, that meant precisely Words.

If you think writing is stupid, you should just give up on magick and metaphysics and live a regular mundane life like everyone else out there. Even though to me, their lives are just... well, stupid. Twisted Evil
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 04.10.10 7:02

Am I real:

I will be the first to say that the spelling of English words is confusing. (Try raising a dyslexic child, and come to think of it, hell I probably am too.) With that said, when posting on a forum, kindly take a minute to atleast write your post in an email to check the spelling and grammar before posting. The words one writes to express onself is a reflection of who they are...
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 04.10.10 7:42

Victor: To me, every soul has a purpose. No life is stupid! (It is not my place to judge as I did not put souls here.) And, well even most who practice metaphysics still must go to work, wash dishes, do laundry, iron clothes, cook, take out the trash, waste time on the phone when the bills are totally screwed up, stand in lines, commute, and participate in all sorts of daily mundane activities/responsibilities. Though, maybe you are fortunate enough to have those horny nakid vampire girls in the pool do the mundane activities for you..... Ahhhh haaaa..... Razz

I love your avatar and description, it cracks me up everytime. Razz
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 04.10.10 10:11

N.Augusta wrote:Victor: To me, every soul has a purpose. No life is stupid! (It is not my place to judge as I did not put souls here.) And, well even most who practice metaphysics still must go to work, wash dishes, do laundry, iron clothes, cook, take out the trash, waste time on the phone when the bills are totally screwed up, stand in lines, commute, and participate in all sorts of daily mundane activities/responsibilities. Though, maybe you are fortunate enough to have those horny nakid vampire girls in the pool do the mundane activities for you..... Ahhhh haaaa..... Razz

I love your avatar and description, it cracks me up everytime. Razz
I did not meant that life itself, in any form, is stupid. All life has a purpose and a meaning, the problem is that in most cases humans do not seek to fulfill their purpose in life. They do not reach out for growth, and most especially, they don't commit, dedicate and sweat to learn. It takes pain to grow, and it takes courage to evolve. Even those who wish to achieve that, and try for a while, eventually end up giving up because they are just weak. That, to me, is just pathetic. What I meant as stupid, is how they live their lives... making it useless. They insult their own gift of living and being alive.

And yes, the horny naked vampire girls make life a whole lot easier. Twisted Evil
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 04.10.10 23:12

lol Victor! That was funny. But I understand what you are trying to say and can agree with you. Many people insult their own gift of life by the choices they make and the lives they take. But who are we to care anyways, we live in a society when the vast majority of people are superficial, shallow and empty. It is their problem, to be honest. They will live, they will die, and that's it.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3029
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 05.10.10 3:42

Jonathan wrote:lol Victor! That was funny. But I understand what you are trying to say and can agree with you. Many people insult their own gift of life by the choices they make and the lives they take. But who are we to care anyways, we live in a society when the vast majority of people are superficial, shallow and empty. It is their problem, to be honest. They will live, they will die, and that's it.
They are the junkies of the underworld, and they shall walk blind.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.10.10 11:02

Victor wrote:
Jonathan wrote:lol Victor! That was funny. But I understand what you are trying to say and can agree with you. Many people insult their own gift of life by the choices they make and the lives they take. But who are we to care anyways, we live in a society when the vast majority of people are superficial, shallow and empty. It is their problem, to be honest. They will live, they will die, and that's it.
They are the junkies of the underworld, and they shall walk blind.
Rock on. Horns
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 05.10.10 16:54

Indeed, they have/had the power to choose. When the wise options are discarded, the last ray of nobility that could have ever existed in them vanishes like smoke.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.10.10 22:15

AndreiaLi wrote:Indeed, they have/had the power to choose. When the wise options are discarded, the last ray of nobility that could have ever existed in them vanishes like smoke.
Exactly. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 05.10.10 23:33

Life is a quest for perfection of our ka ba. Body To perfect is our curse Asetians stand almighty!! By godmanomar777
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 06.10.10 4:38

GodmanOmar777 wrote: Life is a quest for perfection of our ka ba. Body To perfect is our curse Asetians stand almighty!! By godmanomar777

What? Why do you post these things?
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Am I real 27.10.10 14:49

AndreiaLi wrote:Indeed, they have/had the power to choose. When the wise options are discarded, the last ray of nobility that could have ever existed in them vanishes like smoke.

You final words remind me of alchemy :p

Am I real
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Am I real 27.10.10 15:19

Victor wrote:
Am I real wrote:
Writing is one of the highest and most noble forms of art, as well as central to the magickal practice. Actually, words are so mighty and so powerful that the Egyptians called Heka to what we call Magick, that meant precisely Words.

If you think writing is stupid, you should just give up on magick and metaphysics and live a regular mundane life like everyone else out there. Even though to me, their lives are just... well, stupid. Twisted Evil

You sound as tho you talk of magick light hearted
In my opinion, also actions speak louder than words to use magick is to understand spirits now you can use symbols in which represent words I know, but have you not tried to speak the witches language it's backwards but not to the English language as our words have been manipulated there for it's stupid to speak a language that is fake and not spelt how it's ment to be spelt, how it sounds.

To say I cold not possess such knowledge as to know magic stage 1-3 (not all of 2 and only parts of 3) is funny and if you are thinking of stages as in a game please do not insult my intellect as you are an inferior dullard and before replying have someone teach you about this topic.

I know more about alchemy than magick as I like to leave the spirits to there own devices and no I do not use a crystal ball I use a White wall and obsidian.

Am I real
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 27.10.10 17:41

Am I real wrote:

You final words remind me of alchemy :p

Good. They came out of my head in the momment I've wrote them Wink
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 27.10.10 19:48

VICTOR I'm loving the sexual jokes from you two. They're hallarious.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down