Nebibi
Helliana
N.Augusta
GodmanOmar777
Jonathan
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

what f the concubine wants childen ?  Empty what f the concubine wants childen ?

Post by Divine 277 26.10.10 4:02

I was reading trow another post here on the forum regarding Asetians and children, but I would like to open the tread on the concubine in particular.

Well, like its stated in the Asetian bible the concubine is the most "human " of the 3 lineages, what if the concubine wants children?

And her/ his mate doesn't ?

Should the concubine be denied that "birth" right ?

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

what f the concubine wants childen ?  Empty Re: what f the concubine wants childen ?

Post by GodmanOmar777 26.10.10 10:30

She should want children, she a concubine I guess it would be in her nature.
It is Fact that concubines get there energy from others filters out the energy and sends it back to the "environment "
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

what f the concubine wants childen ?  Empty Re: what f the concubine wants childen ?

Post by Divine 277 26.10.10 10:45

GodmanOmar777 wrote:She should want children, she a concubine I guess it would be in her nature.
It is Fact that concubines get there energy from others filters out the energy and sends it back to the "environment "

should the concubine, be denied that birth right ?

Talibah wrote:The AB goes into quite some detail about the varying characteristics and personal traits between the lineages, but doesnt mention much about anything where parenting is concerned.

I would assume that the chances of an Asetian becoming a parent through their incarnations, is quite high.

Now, it states that an Asetians indifference to humans, even those closest to them on a biological level - mothers, fathers, etc - can increase especially after the awakening...would this not cause a conflict of interest in an Asetian, with regards to how they feel about their children?

It's a bit of a generalised thought, since most would agree that the love one feels for their children is unbreakable and unquestionable, but this would, to a degree, contradict some of what is stated in the AB....

I'd welcome your thoughts and opinions just out of interest on this....

Then what about this post ?

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 26.10.10 11:03

I would have to disagree with this post, because for one the child of the concubine would be an asetian, because the mother concubine would than kiss her young with the same kiss
Aset gave to her, or her teacher gave to her before the awakening.
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 26.10.10 11:17

GodmanOmar777 wrote:She should want children, she a concubine I guess it would be in her nature.
But the fact is I left out that the concubines "changes" the energy after it's sent back to the "environment"
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 26.10.10 11:17

does this apply to all 3 lineages ?
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 26.10.10 11:19

GodmanOmar777 wrote:
But the fact is I left out that the concubines "changes" the energy after it's sent back to the "environment"

do you mean alter the energy ?
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.10.10 11:38

GodmanOmar777 wrote:I would have to disagree with this post, because for one the child of the concubine would be an asetian, because the mother concubine would than kiss her young with the same kiss
What is being said in here is not true. The children of an Asetian would not be Asetian, but human, hence the reason why most Asetians chose not to be parents. Second, only an Elder would know how to give the Dark Kiss, and even so, it would be something very rare for him to do. It is also a decision that has to go through the Aset Ka and ultimately even Aset, not an individual choice. Asetians don't turn their children into Asetians, the Kiss of Aset is only passed when there is a bond and relationship that goes far deeper than what parenting can go. The relationship between a mother and her child may look deep and strong to humans, who don't know any better, but it won't seem that deep and important to Asetians who are used to far stronger bonds forged among eachother over several lifetimes. For them, the relationship and bond between a mother and her child is something weak to their standards, and this is something most humans are unable to comprehend because they can only see a very small portion of the big picture.

Now if the Concubine wants to have children, no one will deny her that right. That is a personal choice, and the AK or the other Asetians won't ever try to control those urges from another member of their kin. They fight for eachother's happiness after all, and just want to have the whole family complete in their desires and dreams. However, that won't mean that she will have an Asetian child. Her children will still be human, have a mortal soul and eventually die.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 26.10.10 11:57

Jonathan wrote:
GodmanOmar777 wrote:I would have to disagree with this post, because for one the child of the concubine would be an asetian, because the mother concubine would than kiss her young with the same kiss
What is being said in here is not true. The children of an Asetian would not be Asetian, but human, hence the reason why most Asetians chose not to be parents. Second, only an Elder would know how to give the Dark Kiss, and even so, it would be something very rare for him to do. It is also a decision that has to go through the Aset Ka and ultimately even Aset, not an individual choice. Asetians don't turn their children into Asetians, the Kiss of Aset is only passed when there is a bond and relationship that goes far deeper than what parenting can go. The relationship between a mother and her child may look deep and strong to humans, who don't know any better, but it won't seem that deep and important to Asetians who are used to far stronger bonds forged among eachother over several lifetimes. For them, the relationship and bond between a mother and her child is something weak to their standards, and this is something most humans are unable to comprehend because they can only see a very small portion of the big picture.

Now if the Concubine wants to have children, no one will deny her that right. That is a personal choice, and the AK or the other Asetians won't ever try to control those urges from another member of their kin. They fight for eachother's happiness after all, and just want to have the whole family complete in their desires and dreams. However, that won't mean that she will have an Asetian child. Her children will still be human, have a mortal soul and eventually die.

As I see the concubine, I think the concubine would do what ever the concubine feels right to do, since this is a creature who is mainly controlled by feelings ,her/his own and others.

I think that it would be realistic to say that this also would apply for an elders as well ....
They are Chaotic creatures , and can be submissive if he /she wants to....purely based on feeling.

Im not saying it is like this , Im saying its how I see it.

sincerely Divine 277

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 26.10.10 12:41

Yes, the dung beetle or scrab alters it's energy send it back to the environment which is also a part of it self. Made from it's self, that dung is the very waste that other animals leave behind an contain nutrients for the beetles offspring to live in and materialize from the nutrients/energy the eggs get from the dung and the sun. That's is also why beatles where worship in places around the world as gods. Because of this relationship with the sun and spawning from the sun. And I just wanted you to
See the spawning similarities between the concubine and scrab also known as the dung beetle,
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 26.10.10 13:08

mmm... lovely smash ... lol...

Good that we are not talking about real poo here Wink
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 26.10.10 13:36

B
Jonathan wrote:

Since you put it that way, what if she had access on knowledge on how to perform a dark kiss
Cause it says in the AB that the elders are the only ones to completely master the dark kiss does not mean they are the only ones that can perform this kiss as the elders mimicked aset and there pupils mimicked there elders. And with her blessing they gave eternal life and energy abilities to other humans perpetuating the asetian bloodline forever.and when the primodials are not around. Asetians close to the primordials takes leadership until they return.
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 26.10.10 14:08

So I would assume if one had human kids. When the time was right they could receive the kiss as well, and I would think that asetian culture would rub off on there children also. Having asetian parents and growing up in a more awaken environment, there children would have been influence by that atmosphere making them worthy to receive the kiss from there parents with the permisssion of aset, through there elder unless if they were already elders, permission from aset only,depending on the viewpoint.
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 26.10.10 14:16

GodmanOmar777 wrote:So I would assume if one had human kids. When the time was right they could receive the kiss as well, and I would think that asetian culture would rub off on there children also. Having asetian parents and growing up in a more awaken environment, there children would have been influence by that atmosphere making them worthy to receive the kiss from there parents with the permisssion of aset, through there elder unless if they were already elders, permission from aset only,depending on the viewpoint.
I meant awakened and I also meant than they would only need permission from aset herself, depending on the viewpoint , meaning if they were a primordial or wasn't a primordial
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 26.10.10 14:42

Em Hotep,
I must agree with Jonathan on this one for various reasons.

The child of an Asetian would indeed be human. This would be disadvantageous to both the Asetian parent and to the Aset Ka as a whole. The Asetian's attention would probably be 'divided'....
Also, like Jonathan mentioned, Elders are the ones who know how to preform the Khenmet (the Kemetic word for Dark Kiss).
'...it is one of the most well-kept secrets inside the Asetian Vampirism and traditionally only known by the Elders'(Marques79).
I would also like to point out the sentence in the Asetian Bible that would trump the whole discussion....yet for some reason I doubt it will...
'In an Asetian context of vampirism, the Dark Kiss can only be given by a Master to his Apprentice and Child - vampiric and not biological'(Marques79).
In the light of Khenmet I would like to pose a question:
The AB states that 3 Asetians from each lineage must be present during the act of Triangulation. However, would this same requirement apply to the Dark Kiss? I ask because I was thinking of the metaphysical role each would play during the Dark Kiss....however I could only think of the role (the probable role, I do not know this for sure, just speculating) that a Concubine would play. I think the Elder Concubine would be able to 'transform' the soul of the human into something else...'The Scarab takes an insignificant material - the dung - and symbolically transforms it into something greater - his winged children - just like the Dark Kiss of the Asetians that transforms the mortal soul of a human into the divine soul of a God'(Marques83). What, if any, would the roles of the other 2 lineages be?
Just some food for thought....Any thoughts?
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 26.10.10 15:14

ivy wrote:Em Hotep,

The child of an Asetian would indeed be human. This would be disadvantageous to both the Asetian parent and to the Aset Ka as a whole. The Asetian's attention would probably be 'divided'....
Also, like Jonathan mentioned, Elders are the ones who know how to preform the Khenmet (the Kemetic word for Dark Kiss).
'...it is one of the most well-kept secrets inside the Asetian Vampirism and traditionally only known by the Elders'(Marques79).
I would also like to point out the sentence in the Asetian Bible that would trump the whole discussion....yet for some reason I doubt it will...
'In an Asetian context of vampirism, the Dark Kiss can only be given by a Master to his Apprentice and Child - vampiric and not biological'(Marques79).
The AB states that 3 Asetians from each lineage must be present during the act of Triangulation. However, would this same requirement apply to the Dark Kiss? I ask because I was thinking of the metaphysical role each would play during the Dark Kiss....however I could only think of the role (the probable role, I do not know this for sure, just speculating) that a Concubine would play. I think the Elder Concubine would be able to 'transform' the soul of the human into something else...'The Scarab takes an insignificant material - the dung - and symbolically transforms it into something greater - his winged children - just like the Dark Kiss of the Asetians that transforms the mortal soul of a human into the divine soul of a God'(Marques83). What, if any, would the roles of the other 2 lineages be?

Nice speculations.
I have a question for you Smile
Do you think that maybe Luis Marqes knew of a mass awakening and decided to release the book to confused children....
If so why where there a mass awakening?

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 26.10.10 15:15

Let me say it again like I been saying over and over,
I know the child would be born human but if the mother concubine had the know how meaning she is an master at the dark kiss. And at the right time could give the kiss to her human offspring. With the right amount of learning About asetians and the great work.
Humans souls can be changed as well ,so that can include human offspring.in time
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 26.10.10 15:30

Divine:
I am not in anyway related to the Aset Ka, and much less Master Marques, so I do not know if he knew or not.....
Also I assume you mean Asetians when you speak about 'children'....perhaps that is why the AB was released perhaps there are other reasons...I do not know how to answer that question.

All I know is that I am glad it was released Very Happy

GodmanOmar777:
I understood what you meant, and as I said, I knew that my direct quote would not end this discussion...
I know that a human would definitely be amongst very evolved beings, and it seems right to say that perhaps that human would be given the Dark Kiss...
But we must look beyond what we see at first glance..
but as the Asetian Bible states, the Dark Kiss is not given to biological children....I am sure that sentence was expressly put and that they took every scenario (including the one being discussed now) into consideration....

Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 26.10.10 15:46

Divine 277 wrote:

Nice speculations.
Do you think that maybe Luis Marqes knew of a mass awakening and decided to release the book to confused children....

Sincerely Divine 277
not to confused the children, but to hold back some of the greater knowledge like all secret orders. Like masons and there sublime prince of the royal secret. They don't tell you that you are a god you have to find out from hard research and a lot of role playing until you have had the confidence to believe and listen to your heart and soul. That ye are GODS the true djehuty of the serpent
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 26.10.10 16:22

GodmanOmar777 wrote:
Divine 277 wrote:

Nice speculations.

Sincerely Divine 277
not to confused the children, but to hold back some of the greater knowledge like all secret orders. Like masons and there sublime prince of the royal secret. They don't tell you that you are a god you have to find out from hard research and a lot of role playing until you have had the confidence to believe and listen to your heart and soul. That ye are GODS the true djehuty of the serpent

I agree, but would like to ad that it also probably was a way for them to verify their family as well.
Disclaimer to the Bible( this is stated to humans ) : Asetians are by no means beings of goodness and kindness.
They usually are NOT social, do not have any inborn friendliness over man and are in fact ( from a human kind of view) not very kind to people.

From a human kind of view:::: , do you think a "normal" human would still read the book ?

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.10.10 17:15

Nice quotes from the AB, Ivy, thanks, they shed light on what we were discussing. I also agree with what you said and it helps expressing my point as well.

When we are discussing Asetianism we should make a conscious effort to put out the human mindset, and that may help us view things more under an Asetian perspective. Personally I can't really imagine an Asetian wanting to Dark Kiss a biological children. Although children may seem as something big and special for humans, we must try to understand how it would not seem that way to an immortal. Asetians have lived many lives, and for someone that has eternity, a child that the only thing that has in common with you is genetics isn't something very important. Especially when they are used to people that share part of their own soul, being their true Family, the other Asetians. A child that only has biology in common with your body, but not your soul, will certainly not feel like something special. This may seem horrible for the common human mind, and certainly something inhuman, but well... they are precisely inhuman in nature. And in their eyes, for someone that has lived what they have lived, things have different colors and their eyes pierce deeper realities, that the human mind that can't usually see beyond the physical and the biological instincts.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.10.10 17:18

Divine 277 wrote:I agree, but would like to ad that it also probably was a way for them to verify their family as well.
Disclaimer to the Bible( this is stated to humans ) : Asetians are by no means beings of goodness and kindness.
They usually are NOT social, do not have any inborn friendliness over man and are in fact ( from a human kind of view) not very kind to people.

From a human kind of view:::: , do you think a "normal" human would still read the book ?

Sincerely Divine 277
Yes, I think that many humans have read the book and many others will still read it. The Asetian Bible is an international bestseller. Has sold many thousand copies. So yes, humans read it, even though they may not understand the essence of it. Also, not all humans are insensitive to the mysteries of Life, and as we know, some even end up great friends and allies of the Asetians. Certainly a rare kind of humans, but still possible and real.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 26.10.10 18:49

Jonathan wrote:Nice quotes from the AB, Ivy, thanks, they shed light on what we were discussing. I also agree with what you said and it helps expressing my point as well.

When we are discussing Asetianism we should make a conscious effort to put out the human mindset, and that may help us view things more under an Asetian perspective. Personally I can't really imagine an Asetian wanting to Dark Kiss a biological children. Although children may seem as something big and special for humans, we must try to understand how it would not seem that way to an immortal. Asetians have lived many lives, and for someone that has eternity, a child that the only thing that has in common with you is genetics isn't something very important. Especially when they are used to people that share part of their own soul, being their true Family, the other Asetians. A child that only has biology in common with your body, but not your soul, will certainly not feel like something special. This may seem horrible for the common human mind, and certainly something inhuman, but well... they are precisely inhuman in nature. And in their eyes, for someone that has lived what they have lived, things have different colors and their eyes pierce deeper realities, that the human mind that can't usually see beyond the physical and the biological instincts.
So let me see if I can follow you so you are saying asetians keep there spouses in the dark about who they are.So then picture this scenario your biological son or daughter walks up to you one day asking for advice
On spiritualty you telling me that because of them being human we are not susposed to put them on a helpful path. Towards the truth in religion about the crusades of alexander the great and the cover up. If did that than my biological childrens souls after death would be devour by legions of ammut.meaning they wouuld be on the same level as the beast of the fields after the weighing of the soul. To the feather of maat . Not knowing the truth truly kills the soul, and eliminating any chances of rebirth. Letting you know that the powers has got it set up for humans to be just food or goyhim or the mundane workers. and in the shadows the vamprye really rules the kingdom of world. And the R.o.s djethuty of the crocodile is fear and ignorence which is fading away and most feel it in there hearts. Have you heard of indigos I believe them to be asetians , but what do I know?
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 26.10.10 19:26

"I meant if I did that " above were I'm talking about future biological children asking for spiritual advice
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 26.10.10 20:48

P
GodmanOmar777 wrote:
Jonathan wrote:Nice quotes from the AB, Ivy, thanks, they shed light on what we were discussing. I also agree with what you said and it helps expressing my point as well.

So let me see if I can follow you so you are saying asetians keep there spouses in the dark about who they are.So then picture this scenario your biological son or daughter walks up to you one day asking for advice
On spiritualty you telling me that because of them being human we are not susposed to put them on a helpful path. Towards the truth in religion about the crusades of alexander the great and the cover up. If did that than my biological childrens souls after death would be devour by legions of ammut.meaning they wouuld be on the same level as the beast of the fields after the weighing of the soul. To the feather of maat . Not knowing the truth truly kills the soul, and eliminating any chances of rebirth. Letting you know that the powers has got it set up for humans to be just food or goyhim or the mundane workers. and in the shadows the vamprye really rules the kingdom of world. And the R.o.s djethuty of the crocodile is fear and ignorence which is fading away and most feel it in there hearts. Have you heard of indigos I believe them to be asetians , but what do I know?
ahh what the heck let's call these indigo asetians chaos children because that's what we are an unlike full indigo we have a darker side, I grew into sorcery from chaos. Magick, were nothing is true and everything is permited, were postive,right,red meets negative,left,blue in the heart center and changes red and blue to violet. To complete the godly splendor or the great work to.
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum