SetAzEl
empress2k
Maxx
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Children of Seth or Set - Page 2 Empty Re: Children of Seth or Set

Post by Nebthet 30.11.09 10:28

If someone has had contact with Seth himself, on the astral plane, would it be reasonable to assume they are Sethians?

Do you know what the atributes of a Sethian are?

Nebthet
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by RudraShiva 30.11.09 14:22

Well, an "astral contact" is just that, a contact. How do you know it was Seth? It´s important to study the god first (mythology, symbols and so on) in order to identify it on the astral.

A Sethian is a type of being, not human but a vampire created out of the essence of this god. I do not know about they "atributes" however.
RudraShiva
RudraShiva
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebthet 01.12.09 11:27

I know they are not humans! But thank you for reminding me.

Nebthet
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 05.12.09 9:45

Sethians are probably much like the Asetians... each with different philosophies and beliefs...
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebthet 05.12.09 12:52

Thank you, the more that I explore things the more sure I am. I am also becoming more sure of those parts which Mr. Luis Marques says he left out for certain purposes. As if my mind just filled in the blanks.

Note that the Asetian Bible is not of full truths, but of a glimpse of what one who Knows might find within their own minds.

Nebthet
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 06.12.09 15:58

Azrael wrote:Sethians are probably much like the Asetians... each with different philosophies and beliefs...
Actually the beliefs of Sethians and Asetians are not so different. Both follow the same ancient Kemetic path, now lost in time, and that is known today among modern people as Asetianism...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 06.12.09 16:14

Nebthet wrote:Thank you, the more that I explore things the more sure I am. I am also becoming more sure of those parts which Mr. Luis Marques says he left out for certain purposes. As if my mind just filled in the blanks.

Note that the Asetian Bible is not of full truths, but of a glimpse of what one who Knows might find within their own minds.
I must agree with what you said in here. I am sure Luis Marques left out many aspects of the Asetian tradition on purpose. Like he states, the process of spiritual discovery of an Asetian being is a slowly initiatory process of the soul, and the mysteries will be unveiled also slowly during that process, not because they read a book or learned the basic tenets of an ancient tradition, but because they find themselves and their family.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 06.12.09 19:13

Through patience, things unravel... through time, events happen.... Through death, continuity...
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 30.04.20 21:30

Is there possible that ISIS @Aset had no sister..and she was the wife of Seth , everything is possible, Seth seems fair enough to fight for his lovely wife
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.05.20 17:57

Many things are possible, but do you find any factual basis for your statement anyplace, at all?????
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.05.20 18:09

Victor wrote:
Nebthet wrote:Thank you, the more that I explore things the more sure I am.  I am also becoming more sure of those parts which Mr. Luis Marques says he left out for certain purposes.  As if my mind just filled in the blanks.  

I must agree with what you said in here. I am sure Luis Marques left out many aspects of the Asetian tradition on purpose. Like he states, the process of spiritual discovery of an Asetian being is a slowly initiatory process of the soul, and the mysteries will be unveiled also slowly during that process, not because they read a book or learned the basic tenets of an ancient tradition, but because they find themselves and their family.

I remember years ago I made a statement to Victor and said I know that I am not an Asetian.   His reply was that it may take many lifetimes and experience to suddenly then awake to the fact that you may very well be one.  I still wonder how that process would even take effect over so much time involving the soul.  I would not think there is any process one would take to shorten the experience in the quickening.  Also, I do not even desire to shorten the learning experience.  

Anyone else in the same situation should not desire a quick solution to the process.  Look how much rich life one would miss out on.  lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Children of Seth or Set - Page 2 Empty Amenhotep IV

Post by Thothmez 07.07.20 17:42

That is nice to find someone that seems to know about Akhenaton (Amenhotep IV) the father of Tutankhamun.
According to one ancient order "Hermes Trismegistus" taught Akhenaton and Solomon at the same time under the great pyramid of Giza. Akhenaton gave origin to a secret order today called "Rose Cross" (AMORC and CR+C) and Solomon gave origin to the "Masonic Lodges". I read the book "Son of the Sun" by Savitri Devi, which I recommend to my friends of this forum.
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2020-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.07.20 19:11

There was no Solomon.....That figure was actually Amenhotep III
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 15.07.20 19:28

Maxx wrote:There was no Solomon.....That figure was actually Amenhotep III

Here we a disagreement, maybe because of historical accounts sources.
The constructor of the temple worked for the King Solomon, he was Hiram Abiff.
Amenhotep III did lived in Jerusalem, he went to Luxor.
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.07.20 19:31

Also, going through the AMORC they teach about the Spirit Being Jesus as being real and living the account on earth as written in the Bible.  Factual History has no recording of him during the time frame described as ever existing as written.  The person was real and known by another name and was on the earth in a different time frame.  Again, historical accounts have lied to us again.  This is easily proved if one would make any effort to look instead of just reading approved material by the Christian organization of the past.

I talked with the AMORC about this very thing and they tried to brush me off by saying it is up to each person to prove this to themselves or not. lol. I did. And it ain't for real.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.07.20 19:33

What degree in the lodge have you attained so far?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 15.07.20 19:40

Maxx wrote:Also, going through the AMORC they teach about the Spirit Being Jesus as being real and living the account on earth as written in the Bible.  Factual History has no recording of him during the time frame described as ever existing as written.  The person was real and known by another name and was on the earth in a different time frame.  Again, historical accounts have lied to us again.  This is easily proved if one would make any effort to look instead of just reading approved material by the Christian organization of the past.

I talked with the AMORC about this very thing and they tried to brush me off by saying it is up to each person to prove this to themselves or not.  lol.  I did.  And it ain't for real.

It seems you don't know much about AMORC. Unfortunately It is a private order and you will learn from them only if you have been accepted as a member and have pass through many the levels (degrees). AMORC is the external name only the true name is known only by the members of certain level. Maxx keep writing
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 15.07.20 19:44

Maxx wrote:What degree in the lodge have you attained so far?

By the way even if you were a member, members of higher degrees would not tell you what degree they are. The most important is that we are all students trying to learn.
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.07.20 19:52

why the need to keep writing. it is apparent you would not believe me if I told you my truth. lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.07.20 19:54

I asked you about your degree in the Masonic Lodge.

In the AMORC you would not be taught the techniques of Astral projection until you were into or above the 10th degree. I suppose you are not there yet as you seem to not be able to acquire any truth or knowledge outside of a book written by someone else.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.07.20 19:57

are you certain your real name is not Thomas Jr....hahahah
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.07.20 20:39

Is it even registering on you what I am saying at all???

If I am saying there was no one named Solomon in History, that would mean I am saying there was no actual David either by that name.  ha.  We can say that who one knows as David was actually the great-grandfather of Amenhotep III and his name was Tuthmosis III.  Any relation to you?

Tuthmosis III lived 1490-1436 B.C....with David supposed to live in the tenth century B.C.  and the events described in the Bible were the record that took place five centuries apart and we are supposed to believe that a shepherd boy was involved with all of the attributes attributed to Amenhotep III.   But yet, we find much, much historical evidence of what I am saying.

This is actually why I no longer work within the AMORC as I have found they are misrepresenting allegories and passing them off as fact.  You find the same in the Masonic Lodge.  

We can find no historical record in history of a king by the name of David in that time frame.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 15.07.20 21:41

Maxx wrote:Is it even registering on you what I am saying at all???

If I am saying there was no one named Solomon in History, that would mean I am saying there was no actual David either by that name.  ha.  We can say that who one knows as David was actually the great-grandfather of Amenhotep III and his name was Tuthmosis III.  Any relation to you?

Tuthmosis III lived 1490-1436 B.C....with David supposed to live in the tenth century B.C.  and the events described in the Bible were the record that took place five centuries apart and we are supposed to believe that a shepherd boy was involved with all of the attributes attributed to Amenhotep III.   But yet, we find much, much historical evidence of what I am saying.

This is actually why I no longer work within the AMORC as I have found they are misrepresenting allegories and passing them off as fact.  You find the same in the Masonic Lodge.  

We can find no historical record in history of a king by the name of David in that time frame.

Maybe if google a little more you can find a lot of historical data. LOL.
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.07.20 22:36

not google, kid.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.07.20 19:47

I'll admit I know nothing about Solomon or this topic in general but the discussion makes me interested in learning more. This forum has led me down many roads of exploration I wouldn't have embarked upon otherwise.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next