How old is the Egyptian/Asetian Empire? (Discussion)

+8
Kalb
Hellen
Maxx
Victor
Ankhhape
Aghrab
Jonathan
Maktub
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How old is the Egyptian/Asetian Empire? (Discussion) - Page 2 Empty Re: How old is the Egyptian/Asetian Empire? (Discussion)

Post by Kalb 08.12.09 9:51

Brilliant thread. Thank you all (especially Maktub). I learn many things with you.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

How old is the Egyptian/Asetian Empire? (Discussion) - Page 2 Empty Re: How old is the Egyptian/Asetian Empire? (Discussion)

Post by sungodaurora 11.12.09 9:01

Thank You , Maktub, Very Informative.
sungodaurora
sungodaurora
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus 13.12.09 1:42

The Sphinx is tens of thousands of years old.

Fact -
The outer walls of the Sphinx encloser have masive fishers which are the result water erosion from flooding, This is confirmed by geologists.

Fact-
There has not been any water present on the Giza plateau in 36,000 years. The spinx would have needed to be there already when it was flooded.

Side Note

Pumapunku in the highlands of Bolivia has structures in which the stones were machine tooled out of diorite. The stones are carbon dated at 17,000 year.
Severus
Severus
Banned

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 28.09.10 9:28

Maktub wrote:
A'nen Sedjet wrote:
But there is so little proof of these origins, scientists to this day all argue between Sumerian, Assyrian, Egyptian, Indian origins of things, there just isn't any positive scientific proof yet.
This assumption is not entirely correct, in terms of modern science as in terms of known history.

Assyria, as the old nation in Mesopotamia, has the oldest Assyrian rulers dating as far back as 2000BC and never older, ruling them out. Before that there was no Assyrian monarchy, or kingdom for that matter. That is, if you are not mentioning Assyria as the province of the Persian Empire, which dates even more modern (around 500BC).

As far as India goes, we assume Indian history from the beginning of the civilization from the Indus Valley, and that settlement does not go further than 3500BC (and this is even stretching a bit some of our carbon-based datations). But if we refer to the Vedic period, from where much of the Hindu occult and metaphysical knowledge flourished, then we are talking about a shifting period between the Bronze Age India and Iron Age India, which is even more modern (between 1000BC and 500BC according to most modern datations).

Now the civilization that so many like to falsely proclaim as the cradle of civilization - Sumer. The Sumerian history is the one that may cause more confusion in this subject, however, it still remains highly modern in terms of history when compared to Ancient Egypt. And yes, I am afraid the proofs you so asked are quite scientifical.

The neolithic period of the Sumerian civilization goes far back, in an extreme maximum of 5500BC (probably less), in what is known as the Ubaid period, followed by the more well known Uruk period after 4000BC.

Now... Egypt.
I can surpass the ages of all those civilizations with a single example - The Great Sphinx of Giza.

The immortal monument was first dated by direct correlation with the Khafre pyramid in the Giza plateau, pointing to an age around 2500BC, not being too precise. This was done by mere assumption that the face of the Sphinx resembled the face of a statue of the Pharaoh Khafre. Clearly not the way how Egyptology should be done and reason why there are still so many misconceptions in modern Egyptology.
Anyways, putting mere assumptions by the side and centering on pure science, we directed to the aid of Geology. The proper analysis of erosion padron on the bedrock of the Sphinx exposed quite a dramatic truth... the monument is at the very least older than 10.000BC. Several theories flourished on the top of that scientific evidence and much speculation, which is out of the scope of this thread. Anyways, without trying to lift much of the veil and bringing too much confusion into the post, that Geological datation acomplishes more than just to reset the date of the Sphinx far back, but fully redesigns medieval Egyptology. Are the 3 Pyramids really correctly dated? Are they really tombs of Pharaohs? Did Pharaohs really give their names to those huge structures? Or did in fact they merely used the name of those Temples as their own Pharaohnic names?

I leave all the answers up to you. But don't mention there is lacking proof, as far as I can tell, the most state-of-the-art research in history and science supports more easily the Asetian history and the Asetian facts, than many theories of most modern Egyptologists.

Maktub

In Anatolia, the Neolithic settlement from 7500 BC, Çatalhöyük, was at first thought to have provided evidence of worship of a mother goddess. A striking feature of Çatalhöyük are its female figurines and believe me there are many of them found .

In addition I would like to add that they have found even older Statues of women "goddesses" from as early as 40 000 years ago ....

One clay woman that they found in Europe.
It is the oldest undisputed example of Upper Paleolithic art and figurative prehistoric art in general.
The first mother goddess tough to be found in archeology is Venus of Hohle Fels (also known as the Venus of Schelklingeis it is dated to between 35,000 and40,000 years ago, belonging to the early Aurignacian, at the very beginning of the Upper Paleolithic, which is associated with the assumed earliest presence of Homosapiens (Cro-Magnon) in Europe.

They have also found a figurine also in Europe, And it has a lot in common with sekhmet Smile
The lion-lady, (Löwenfrau) is an ivory sculpture that is the oldest known animal-shaped sculpture in the world and one of the oldest known sculptures in general. The sculpture has also been interpreted as anthropomorphic, giving human characteristics to an animal, although it may have represented a goddess. The figurine was estimated to be about 32,000 years old by carbon dating material from the same layer in which the sculpture was found. It is associated with the archaeological Aurignacian culture.[3]

So In my humble opinion, I'm not so sure Egypt was the cradle of goddess worship or religion....

But it is possible that they are, they just haven't located the proof yet Smile

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Baeol 10.10.10 17:31

I myself would like to state that I am no expert at either egyptology or asetian mythology/history,
but recently, I watched a documentary on the internet called the Pyramid code.
I found it extremely interesting and informational. This documentary also stated that despite the fact that the sphinx was about 10,000BC, but the pyramids might have also been of a similar age, and that the dating they have done on the pyramids was only on the parts that had been refurbished latter on. The documentary also explained many ways of how the pyramids could have been megalithic machines (to a certain extent) and that they could not have been tombs, as no mummies had been found, and to my knowledge no personal items either.
But this machine would tap into the natural subtle energies that ran throughout the earth along specific "ley lines" and that the pyramids were directly on top of these ley lines. Is also said, that the inner core, around the tunnels and such, were made of granite, which has a high magnesium content which would allow a current to flow through the stone. The sandstone also used to build the main structure of the building was of an even higher magnesium content allowing more of a current to flow. Where as the Limestone on the outside was of extremely low magnesium content, allowing no flow, and thus creating a insulator. Of course, the air on the outside, everywhere has some charge to it.

Does anyone do physics in school/did physics in school. Well, if anyone did or is, you would no that with every magnetic field comes a parallel electric field. This is relevant because, having the earths magnetic field, and having a massive conductor, such as one the size of the pyramid, would generate an electric current in the conductor. Now, having said that, this is only a theory, and has not been proven or anything else, but, Originally the nile ran down the other side of egypt, and has been slowly migrating accross the country, and when the pyramids were built, the nile was a further 8 miles west of where it currently is. So maybe, with that information, someone could possibly determine the correct date the pyramids were built.

Anyway, having said that as well, the sphinx, being where it is, and the erosion around it, may have once been built on the eastern side of the river, and with the migration of the river, now be positioned on the western side. This would explain the erosion around the bedrock of it as well.

Also on this documentary, the travelled to the banks of where the nile originally ran, where is now all desert, and found cave paintings of the style and perfection of any paintings that you would find inside a tomb or temple. This would suggest that, with the moving of the sands, river and other natural forces, there could and most probably is, entire structures that have been lost. Maybe buried pyramids. But that isnt my point here. The fact that they found such wonderful paintings in such a remote location, where the river ran millennia ago, shows that the egyptian civilisation was much, much older than originally thought. And, to be extreme, maybe the were alot more advanced then we are now.

My question to everyone here is, despite the massive structures and wonderful civilisations around the world, why is it we now so little about them? I mean, to me, it is as if humanity itself, became extinct, then was started again, to rediscover our ancestors great civilisations??? What happened???
Baeol
Baeol
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-09-10

http://www.shadowforce.netii.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Baeol 10.10.10 17:34

On other thing, if it doesnt make sense, my post above, or jumps round alot, please frogive me, I need to type very fast as I am late for an appointment, if it is, please tell me, and I will edit it and make it better.
Baeol
Baeol
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-09-10

http://www.shadowforce.netii.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2