Hymn to Our Immortal Prince - Dedicated to Luis Marques.

+18
Troublemaker
MR.D3F417
Matttt
Stapleraindrop
Maxx
Kalb
ChaosRose
AnaInDark
Kahina
Jonathan
Dreamer
Victoria
Elendor
Phoenix
Hellen
Victor
Karnath
Aghrab
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hymn to Our Immortal Prince - Dedicated to Luis Marques. Empty Hymn to Our Immortal Prince - Dedicated to Luis Marques.

Post by Victoria 02.01.09 6:22

This is a poem that I wrote, dearly dedicated to the amazing, powerful and eternal Asetian Leader, Master Luis Marques. By this I hope to express my deep inspiration that is flamed by the beauty of His divine words. No words can describe enough the beauty in His nature, for it is too deep for words.

I hope that you all enjoy it and let me know your sincere opinions.

- Victoria

Hymn to Our Immortal Prince

Your words touched our hearts in silence
In darkness Your wisdom awakened our Souls
Swiftly, Your deadly poison ran through our veins
Giving us a taste of Your ancient knowledge
That burns furiously beneath the depth of Your arousing gaze

Pharaoh of the Desert
Priest of Immortality
Seth fears Your iced breath
Master of Death and Giver of Life
With Aset You bless our divine path

As You rose forth from the darkest of veils
Leading the Asetians out of shadows into light
The grounds trembled with Your ever commanding step
The Redness feared Your burning, wicked mind
But we... we bowed down before You, my Lord
As You sat once more upon the violet throne

No force can hide Your venerable secret
What has been unveiled to our awed eyes
That You are a God, walking this Earth
Reborn again to valorously claim
Honor for your Family, Power again to the Reign

In glory the Asetians returned
Here, forever
Until the end of time

Luis, our Lord of Old
May eternity embrace You
Victoria
Victoria
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-16

https://www.youtube.com/templeofasetka

Back to top Go down

Hymn to Our Immortal Prince - Dedicated to Luis Marques. Empty Re: Hymn to Our Immortal Prince - Dedicated to Luis Marques.

Post by Jonathan 02.01.09 6:47

Thank you for this post Victoria, and for sharing your art with us. Great writing I would say...

The poem is moving, strong, and hearing it from your own voice is very alluring. So much feelings and dedication make it certainly a work worthy of the Asetian Prince.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Hymn to Our Immortal Prince - Dedicated to Luis Marques. Empty Re: Hymn to Our Immortal Prince - Dedicated to Luis Marques.

Post by Aghrab 02.01.09 10:25

This is a beautiful poem, Victoria, and using your own voice in the video I, personally, can feel your dedication to the Master. It is a pleasure to have someone like you within our community, keep us posted with your work, it is always great to see them.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnath 04.01.09 15:53

Greetings, Victoria.

This is a touching poem, and so is your attitude towards our Lord. The video is very good, all the images you make us see and feel. Having your voice read the poem is very sweet and determines dedication. You're developing great work. Continue with it with the same passion and dedication.
Congratulations.

Best of regards,
Karnath.
Karnath
Karnath
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 06.01.09 16:58

I appreciate your dedication and passion, Victoria. I am sure Marques would value your words and loyalty.

Go forward in your written art, you are talented...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 07.01.09 13:09

Thank you Victoria for the beautiful Art , it think what you created really is a Whole .
Music , sound , your passion , your voice , the words of your soul , transmit a beautiful and very deep feeling , i felt it in my entire body when i first watched it .I felt your love .Beautiful .

Best regards ,

Hellen
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria 30.04.09 13:36

Greetings, everyone.

To avoid any complications, I just wished to say that due to this particular video's sound being blocked, I made another video of the same poem that I have updated, so I ask for Elendor to please update the embed link in this thread.

Thank you in advance.

-Victoria
Victoria
Victoria
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 30.04.09 18:59

Victoria, I just saw your poem and voice over video for the first time. Absolutely beautiful and touching. You are a skilled artist!
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendor 30.04.09 19:14

Just updated the embed video on this page, per Victoria's request. Also made it sticky on the forum so people can find it more easily among all of the threads with questions and discussions.

Elendor
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-06-01

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria 30.04.09 19:14

Thank you all for your kind words.

-Victoria
Victoria
Victoria
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 01.05.09 20:20

Beautiful, thank you for posting it again. Smile
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.05.09 12:24

Thank you for redoing it, Victoria. This is in my personal opinion one of your best videos. It is very intimate, since you use your own voice, and also very special and dearly dedicated. I find it a great Hymn to the Master of Words, Luis Marques.
I would not be surprised if it will be adopted by others paying homage to the great author and master.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahina 26.10.09 16:40

Very very beautiful and touching Victoria... I really enjoy it.
Kahina
Kahina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.10.09 17:33

I never get tired of this one. It remains to me one of the best works from Victoria. It is impressive the feelings that it expresses, and it is a great hymn to honor the Asetian Prince and Vampire Leader that we all cherish and admire so much.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahina 26.10.09 17:34

I'm totally agree with Jonathan.
Kahina
Kahina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 26.10.09 19:38

This is one of my favorite videos as well, although I like the Forsaken video just as much. I can relate to it, as well as many others in this path.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosRose 15.07.14 13:28

Ok I just have to ask. Has anyone actually met this guy? From what I understand, there isn't even enough evidence to support a wiki page about Aset Ka.

Have people here actually met this person, and are part of an organization, or has everyone just read the book?

I'm not trying to be rude here. It's a legitimate question.
ChaosRose
ChaosRose
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 15.07.14 14:37

There is no doubt. Maxx is right about you. Your intentions here are not the best. Mankind has a bad habit of judging people's appearance. This question has already been asked here before and will continue to be for those who don't have anything else to do. Any serious student, be it beginner or mature will never be deceived by knowing "who", but rather give full attention and focus to his/her teachings. This is the case of Master Luis Marques who prefers to maintain his privacy. I advise you to read the introduction to the Book of Orion on the official website of AK. Nowadays, nobody knows who created the hieroglyphics in ancient Egypt and is considered a masterpiece appreciated by great scholars and experts in history and Egyptology and no one questions who was the Creator. Please, keep in mind that the most important thing is the message transmitted to us because these words have a unique power.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosRose 15.07.14 15:16

My intentions were to find out if there was anything to the claims, since it seems that Asetians (or at least Asetianists) monopolize the site. It's fine if you don't want to answer. I'm just surprised at anyone referring to someone else as Master and writing hymns about him, when no one seems to know the guy, and you can't verify any information about him.

I could write a book and claim in it that I'm a world-renowned ditch digger. That just doesn't make it so. I know a lot of people in the occult community, and no one has ever heard of this group. There's no information on this author being any sort of Egyptian scholar, and no mention of him being involved in any sort of metaphysical groups.

When I came here, it was to talk vampirism. I hadn't even heard of Asetianism, even though I daily have contact with tens of thousands of occultists. Then I came to find that just about every discussion on here was regarding Asetianism, so I started looking into it. I really am wondering if this is just role-play, because some of the stuff...well...it reads like it's directly from the pages of Anne Rice novels.

ChaosRose
ChaosRose
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.07.14 15:33

I completely understand what you are saying.  I would tend to think that if one has lived an entire life within a group of suspect vampires trying to find excuses to align within that lifestyle and that Ann Rice is somewhat of a known figure, one could actually come to that conclusion very quickly.   Suspect
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 15.07.14 16:35

ChaosRose, First of all, The Kemetic Order Of Aset Ka is not a group. It's a Family. Why you not study the Asetian Bible and the Book of Orion? And then we can talk. In this same section on Vampires you have excellent topics about Vampirism and differences that exist between Asetian Vampires and others vampires. You took this poem, which is full of feelings in order to "attack". I don't see any credibility on your part. If you're looking for real vampirism I haven't seen you involved in other topics related to the theme.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosRose 15.07.14 16:45

Oh don't worry, I intend on reading it.

As far as an attack...I don't consider asking if anyone has met the writer an attack of any sort. I figured if anyone had, someone who wrote a hymn to him would be a more likely candidate than others.

So far, no one has claimed to have actually met him....but...people do seem to be rather upset about me asking. This is telling.

I'm sure you're aware I just joined the place. I've been reading a lot. I haven't replied that much, because I'm getting a feel for the environment, the membership, and the topic of Asetianism.
ChaosRose
ChaosRose
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.07.14 18:11

I think the question that you should ask yourself is if people here actually know the author and occultist Luis Marques why would they be telling a random stranger that they do? Maybe where you're coming from that would be a normal thing, probably by desire of affirmation or a boost to the ego. Here we don't need that. Not just here actually, but in many other places where Asetianism is an occult matter of focus and study. We don't really feel the need to make us sound special because we may or may not have contact with some respected occultist. I doubt that those who do have contact with Marques and have a chance to actually learn from him will tell you about it.

Secondly, I can't follow your reasoning to begin with. Have you ever met Crowley? Does that mean that you can't accept his works and teachings as valid after working with them for years and actually seeing powerful results that validate his books on a very personal level?

As for the claims of dealing with many occultists and being familiar with vampirism but never actually having heard of the Order of the Aset Ka or be familiar with the work of Luis Marques in the international occult community... that is quite telling. I'll leave it at that.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosRose 15.07.14 18:18

It's not like there's anything at all...any information to back up the claims being made. Obviously, intelligent people look for this. It would only be people who are gullible and easily herded who would not look for this type of information.

I didn't need to meet Crowley. There are several actual organizations that he was involved with, and there is a record that is verifiable of his accomplishments, including a verifiable educational background, records regarding his travels, etc.
ChaosRose
ChaosRose
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosRose 15.07.14 18:22

I'm not sure to what end a secretive group would reveal themselves at all, if they didn't intend to offer anything to back up their claims. The only thing I could imagine is that they would do it to weed out undesirables (the undesirables being the naive, gullible, and easily herded among those identifying as vampires).

The only other possible answers I can imagine are that this is someone who read Anne Rice and said to themselves, I can cash in on this...or this is a Chaote who decided to troll the vampire community and make a little money on the side.
ChaosRose
ChaosRose
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next