Hymn to Our Immortal Prince - Dedicated to Luis Marques.

+18
Troublemaker
MR.D3F417
Matttt
Stapleraindrop
Maxx
Kalb
ChaosRose
AnaInDark
Kahina
Jonathan
Dreamer
Victoria
Elendor
Phoenix
Hellen
Victor
Karnath
Aghrab
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hymn to Our Immortal Prince - Dedicated to Luis Marques. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hymn to Our Immortal Prince - Dedicated to Luis Marques.

Post by Sirius 10.02.22 10:21

That a seemingly open-minded free-thinker like ChaosRose would be attacked for reasonable inquiries says much about the asetian cult followers here.

I haven't yet read the violet flame or the asetian Bible but reckoning from the responses of many asetian sympathizers in this forum, it presents an image of a new age tradition concerned with some true occult concepts mingled with half-truths, misconceptions, shrouded mysticism, pseudoscience, and unsourced gobbledygook. Whereas the material from the illuminati and the "Red order of Set" (actually, it's the Company of Set, the prior name being asetian cult dogma) can be verified with reason, logic, mathematics, and philosophy.

@ ChaosRose
The fact that wide eyed fanatics goad you to buy these "life-changing books" to indoctrinate your mind before they will meaningfully interact with you is also troubling. Healthy skepticism should be encouraged, especially when it comes to hypnotic cults vying for ones belief.

Sirius
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2022-02-03

Back to top Go down

Hymn to Our Immortal Prince - Dedicated to Luis Marques. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hymn to Our Immortal Prince - Dedicated to Luis Marques.

Post by MR.D3F417 10.02.22 10:30

Victoria wrote:This is a poem that I wrote, dearly dedicated to the amazing, powerful and eternal Asetian Leader, Master Luis Marques. By this I hope to express my deep inspiration that is flamed by the beauty of His divine words. No words can describe enough the beauty in His nature, for it is too deep for words.

I hope that you all enjoy it and let me know your sincere opinions.

- Victoria

Hymn to Our Immortal Prince

Your words touched our hearts in silence
In darkness Your wisdom awakened our Souls
Swiftly, Your deadly poison ran through our veins
Giving us a taste of Your ancient knowledge
That burns furiously beneath the depth of Your arousing gaze

Pharaoh of the Desert
Priest of Immortality
Seth fears Your iced breath
Master of Death and Giver of Life
With Aset You bless our divine path

As You rose forth from the darkest of veils
Leading the Asetians out of shadows into light
The grounds trembled with Your ever commanding step
The Redness feared Your burning, wicked mind
But we... we bowed down before You, my Lord
As You sat once more upon the violet throne

No force can hide Your venerable secret
What has been unveiled to our awed eyes
That You are a God, walking this Earth
Reborn again to valorously claim
Honor for your Family, Power again to the Reign

In glory the Asetians returned
Here, forever
Until the end of time

Luis, our Lord of Old
May eternity embrace You

In the single words of this poem there is a special energy as well as a pure beauty
I print these poems in a frame and put them on the wall, it's really beautiful
MR.D3F417
MR.D3F417
Banned

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2022-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 10.02.22 11:02

Here we go, another piece of trash insulting Asetianism. “Sirius” is more than free to return to the landfill where he/she belongs.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.D3F417 10.02.22 11:09

Sirius wrote:That a seemingly open-minded free-thinker like ChaosRose would be attacked for reasonable inquiries says much about the asetian cult followers here.

I haven't yet read the violet flame or the asetian Bible but reckoning from the responses of many asetian sympathizers in this forum, it presents an image of a new age tradition concerned with some true occult concepts mingled with half-truths, misconceptions, shrouded mysticism, pseudoscience, and unsourced gobbledygook. Whereas the material from the illuminati and the "Red order of Set" (actually, it's the Company of Set, the prior name being asetian cult dogma) can be verified with reason, logic, mathematics, and philosophy.

@ ChaosRose
The fact that wide eyed fanatics goad you to buy these "life-changing books" to indoctrinate your mind before they will meaningfully interact with you is also troubling. Healthy skepticism should be encouraged, especially when it comes to hypnotic cults vying for ones belief.

Your presence in the forum is abnormal
You reject and insult very easily without any study, and I do not know the reason for your presence. It is better to think a little before speaking and use your empty brain.
MR.D3F417
MR.D3F417
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.02.22 11:12

Sirius wrote:That a seemingly open-minded free-thinker like ChaosRose would be attacked for reasonable inquiries says much about the asetian cult followers here.

So you admit not having even read any of the literature on the subject of the Asetian tradition or studied its practices, nor applied its many advanced metaphysics, yet you join a forum throwing empty insults and pretending to know dogma and misconceptions? How dumb can someone actually be to present their views in such a way about something they know literally nothing about and admit not having even studied?

That lack of intellect isn't welcome here. Try again in a few years please.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 10.02.22 11:50

The number of people that are obsessed with attacking this community is insane. Yet another testament to its influence.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius 10.02.22 16:55

Jonathan wrote:

So you admit not having even read any of the literature on the subject of the Asetian tradition or studied its practices, nor applied its many advanced metaphysics, yet you join a forum throwing empty insults and pretending to know dogma and misconceptions? How dumb can someone actually be to present their views in such a way about something they know literally nothing about and admit not having even studied?

I admit what i've studied so far is from the hearts and minds of this forum, as well as the aset ka website.
What I am implying is that a religion or tradition can be judged by the actions of its devotees. And unfortunately, top posters on this forum oftentimes don't seem to do justice to what is claimed on the aset ka website.
Inflated egos lashing out at the curious or skeptical with childish name calling doesn't reflect an intelligent understanding of a supposedly advanced metaphysical tradition.  And while aset ka claims no dogma, many of you here have made dogma out of the aset ka literature.
Rather than being open to ontological debate, constantly a low grade mob mentality is exhibited where you gang up on those who challenge your beliefs. I've also seen a decent bit of harassing seekers to buy the books and a lot fanaticism. When you take all this into consideration it is apparent aset ka is now associated with fanatical cult like behavior, regardless if that is how the aset ka society intended or operates in their inner circle.

It's not me who insults aset ka, but you and others of your ilk who Sully the integrity of their claims.

Sirius
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2022-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.02.22 17:50

If you think a secretive initiatory tradition can be judged by the actions or mentality of their public followers then you are very much mistaken. The Aset Ka is a private and secretive Order, what you see on the outside by seekers of all walks of life can never and shall never represent the Aset Ka. Only the Asetians can do that, which no one you know is claiming to be. So you’re passing easy judgement on shadows and fumes. It’s pointless and disproved of value.

You also state that there is harassing of seekers to buy the books and that is blatantly a lie. I have never seen any Asetianist harassing someone to buy books, Asetian or otherwise. People do recommend them, obviously and for all the right reasons, but that is far from harassment unless you’re just another snowflake.

Now if you want for your opinions and understanding of tradition to be taken seriously go back to the drawing board, study the culture you wish to criticize, return in a few years and then if your criticism is valid and educated we may take it in consideration even if we disagree with it. Otherwise you’ll become just another troll with an empty message and there is no place in here for that kind of ignorance.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 11.02.22 14:15

So let me see... you're entering this forum but later come to claim cult behavior from a post with the comments on it from 2014... very relevant for today's age. I wouldn't say anything of what was said there by older members was by any means mistaken though. There were lots of valuable wisdom in the replies by members like Jonathan, Mattt, Stapleraindrop and Maxx. In fact a lesson to be heeded but it's not forced upon anyone at all. It's just said for their awareness and the sake of truth.

Asetianism doesn't really call for your belief, and it's notoriously infamous for that unapologetic stance of safeguarding its own mysteries within a veil of justified elitism and secrecy. It's not a tradition that's made easily accessible to the masses of people, but to those that pursue hard work and honest dedication with a loyal heart as its magick does not unlock to the unworthy and it's by far not a call to say it's the only way or path of spirituality and that you need to follow this path; it's for those who are interested, feel a sincere calling or longing for it, or feel that they can resonate with its Violet Flame. There's no such thing as proselytizing here or trying to include others in a cult by any means whatsoever. In fact the stance is boldly in the direction of freedom and liberation. You're free to do as you wish - you can study it or you can choose not to and nobody will tell you otherwise unless they're a complete fake and utterly insane like you can see from occurrent trolls here and there that don't really have any genuine connection to the current but pose with a negative influence to outsiders that blindly believe whatever nonsense is so recurrently spoken by those who don't have a clue, or just don't read for themselves to be educated and study in order to know. You can't adequately criticize what you have no knowledge of, that's a very weak approach. This doesn't mean that anyone is trying to pull them into a cult because you "have to read the books". It simply means what I said. Take it or leave it. The choice is yours. Heed the warning of Jonathan above if you truly wish to avoid making a fool out of yourself. Please feel free to educate yourself, learn and then we can indeed hold a mature discussion and entertain criticism, in debate, even if there's disagreement indeed. The matter is to be had at a higher level, one of mature discussion and not baseless slander and accusation that's so common in the louder communities, like the "Online Vampire Community", that surround Asetianism with insignificant noise and loud but shallow displays of vanity, ego and insecurity.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.D3F417 11.02.22 14:35

Sirius wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

I admit what i've studied so far is from the hearts and minds of this forum, as well as the aset ka website.
What I am implying is that a religion or tradition can be judged by the actions of its devotees. And unfortunately, top posters on this forum oftentimes don't seem to do justice to what is claimed on the aset ka website.
Inflated egos lashing out at the curious or skeptical with childish name calling doesn't reflect an intelligent understanding of a supposedly advanced metaphysical tradition.  And while aset ka claims no dogma, many of you here have made dogma out of the aset ka literature.
Rather than being open to ontological debate, constantly a low grade mob mentality is exhibited where you gang up on those who challenge your beliefs. I've also seen a decent bit of harassing seekers to buy the books and a lot fanaticism. When you take all this into consideration it is apparent aset ka is now associated with fanatical cult like behavior, regardless if that is how the aset ka society intended or operates in their inner circle.

It's not me who insults aset ka, but you and others of your ilk who Sully the integrity of their claims.

You make new words very easily without studying
An association is a scientific association, and no one even has the right to claim that it is not really logical. All research is done here. This is a very old forum.
You can even buy a book to buy from Amazon and you do not even have to go and buy a book so as not to be bothered! You have not read a single book on this subject and you easily insult Austinism and even tell the association that we insult Asetianism. It is better to get help from your empty brain first and consult with your elder for your conversations

I'm really sorry for people like you who say anything without any literacy.
MR.D3F417
MR.D3F417
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 11.02.22 19:08

Sirius wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

“Awareness is vital in a society that promotes falsehood, shields dishonor and enforces deception; all values profoundly opposed to the nature of the Asetian culture, hence making the Order a grand adversary to such agendas and a common target to misrepresentation, elaborate lies and misplaced fear.
Those pitfalls and obstacles on the path of inexperienced seekers can be easily surpassed by the understanding that there are no members of the Order commenting and engaging in open debate on forums, networks and events, or anywhere outside of the Order's internal networks, temples and havens.” AsetKa.Org

“it remains an essential realization that official allegiance with internal ranks is not required to explore, follow, understand, develop and grow in the Asetian system of magick, spirituality and initiation. Through a natural process of evolution, discovery and spiritual exploration the mysterious path of the Asetians can be treaded by anyone following it with honesty, dedication and love. My books represent magickal keys to someone pursuing such dangerous spiritual road; they were carefully manifested with magick that can be unleashed in the initiatory journey of the soul and its teachings extend beyond the reading of words.”
“[T]hat is not to say that this is a path that remains open to everyone, as it certainly is not. Those daring to take upon the quest of Asetian wisdom will find greater obstacles than demons and more terrifying truths than their deepest nightmares. Only the strong can survive the crossing of our violet road but most importantly only the truthful shall overcome the dangers that await beneath this knowledge. These abominations can manifest in the most unlikely forms imaginable, coming forth from outside but also sprouting from within. One who succeeds upon the ancient trials of the elders may understand that not only members of the Aset Ka can practice our magick and learn from our secrets.”
page 24

“Both Asetians and Asetianists are oftentimes criticized for mistakes and failures that are not their own but that represent an exact reflection of the ones criticizing them; they are judged by the minds that fear being judged, hiding their handicaps by mirroring them into others. This type of psychological and metaphysical conditioning is a strong synergy of predator and prey - being commonly observed in the attempts of weaker minds to project on others what they fear about themselves. It mirrors their own insecurities, traumas and pains, while on the other end a vampire presents the ideal framework for the imprint of such corrupted reflections, acting like a polished mirror of energy that naturally projects an echo of all the offensive energy and malignant emotions that reside in the heart of humanity. The effects are easily detectable in the actions and thoughts of their opposers but also in innocent others that merely react by instinct through the influence of ego, deceit, desire or the deluded quest for power and self importance. The criticism, misinformation and lies so commonly found directed at the mysteries of Asetianism and those wielding its gnosis are a clear reflection of those that seek validation, acceptance and oppression. When faced against the mirrors of truth they fall, broken into one thousand pieces while condemning, insulting and defacing what they see staring back, unknowing that it represents nothing other than themselves. Those people that live by coating their existence within layers of deception and illusions never really like the true image projected by Self, finding it ugly and unpleasant but embracing the denial that it is not real and does not represent them.”
page 440

“For the immature and ignorant minded, the obsessive, compulsive and paranoid; for the weak, the numb and the slow; the ones drowned in a crown of ego or enslaved by a desire of vanity; for those that do not perpetually question the mystical details in life and challenge their own reality; the ones who believe in religion and dogma out of everything that is pushed down their throats; for the disrespectful and arrogant towards everything that they do not know and fear; to all those people… yes, Asetian spirituality is and always will be a very dangerous subject to study and get involved with.”
page 15 of Violet Throne

“There will be criticism and judgment because it is easier to judge than it is to learn and understand, so that can be an effective cue to reflect on the inner handicaps of those who can only follow easier paths and are unable to do the hard work required by advanced occult studies, being expressions enforced by ignorance, fear and ego.“
page 50 of Violet Throne

“Actually it is common practice among humans to attempt to ridicule what they fear or have failed to comprehend, expressed in a cowardly effort to discredit such possibility within their subconscious mind. Of course this manifests at an unconscious level and is mostly present within the realm of their own unawareness, but it is the result of humanity's recurrent fear for something that is beyond their realm of understanding. A weakness that can be easily exploited to disastrous effect by those taught in such mechanisms is another reason why knowledge truly is a key to greater power. That force of empowered knowing is found not in the simplistic acknowledgment of academic expertise but upon the grasp of all knowledge raised on the altar of wisdom.”
page 233 of Violet Throne

“The Universe teaches in the most mysterious ways, so often the humble can find answers where the egoistic can only see a useless rock.” Luis Marques

“In modern times the predominant popular culture is plagued by a simplistic and oftentimes ignorant approach to magick and the occult that portrays metaphysics and energy work as umbrellas for wishful thinking and techniques that rely on the mere desire of needy minds. This leads to a false sense of confidence and broken understanding by those that do not dwell into deeper studies, assuming a belief in energy and magick that stems from delusion and the inability of higher practice. To all of these people, especially those who benefit from these forms of ignorance, the unique scholarly and scientific approach of the Aset Ka to occult wisdom and advanced magick presents a serious threat that has never been taken lightly. The daringly open and fearless publication of my works during the past decade has proven this long known truth, bringing to the surface the flaws and insecurities of an occult society in decay that dreads the liberating power of wisdom, educated knowledge and academic research. This mediocre but strongly rooted bias has brought offence towards the Asetian path and tradition from many angles and for many years but I believe that such a culture built on what is easy, quick and simple will remain the rotten face of commercial occultism for times to come, promoting a society of unable practitioners and blind followers that reject every roadmap that requires them to think for themselves and undertake the hard work that wielding magick implies.”
page 25 of Violet Throne

“Every form of knowledge is bound to misunderstanding and subject to the many variables of context and interpretation, often influenced by culture, dogma and social standards.”
“Having readers from all over the world, spanning entirely different continents and cultures makes it inevitable that some of my approaches to occult wisdom, magickal practices and spiritual teachings will be misunderstood by some.”
page 26 of Violet Throne

“It is an interesting lesson that many have become increasingly familiar with over the years and one that has become particularly clear with the publications from the Aset Ka. Coming from different backgrounds and serving distinct agendas people have expressed opinions against the Asetian culture and beauty, some with respect and nobility while others with pain and anger, making it even a part of their life's crusade. At the same time, others have rejoiced in tremendous praise of our works and legacy, showing that while the reactions to our tradition are so diverse, there is one message that they all bring forth together - the Asetians inspire people to move, create and react.”
page 520

“When the mind fears what the heart desires the easier
road may manifest by lying to oneself through convincing thought that the object of deepest desire simply does not exist, or that if it does it must have been fabricated to deceive. It is a psychological defense mechanism from a mind that fears experiencing pain, which is a form of self-enslavement.”
Luis Marques, page 522 of Violet Throne

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 11.02.22 19:10

Jonathan wrote:If you think a secretive initiatory tradition can be judged by the actions or mentality of their public followers then you are very much mistaken. The Aset Ka is a private and secretive Order, what you see on the outside by seekers of all walks of life can never and shall never represent the Aset Ka. Only the Asetians can do that, which no one you know is claiming to be. So you’re passing easy judgement on shadows and fumes. It’s pointless and disproved of value.

You also state that there is harassing of seekers to buy the books and that is blatantly a lie. I have never seen any Asetianist harassing someone to buy books, Asetian or otherwise. People do recommend them, obviously and for all the right reasons, but that is far from harassment unless you’re just another snowflake.

Now if you want for your opinions and understanding of tradition to be taken seriously go back to the drawing board, study the culture you wish to criticize, return in a few years and then if your criticism is valid and educated we may take it in consideration even if we disagree with it. Otherwise you’ll become just another troll with an empty message and there is no place in here for that kind of ignorance.

“In a society where people make frivolous use of occult
symbolism that they do not comprehend and profess to follow paths and study traditions they never practiced or understood, an occultist must strive to be a good and sincere representation of whatever road of wisdom he follows and studies, as often the loudest people found in
different paths and modern communities are a terrible representation of the essence and values of the path they believe to follow and should never be used as an element to understand a specific tradition. Spirituality is independent of opinion and social identity, as it exists on
its own. Individual character, viewpoint and interpretation can never define a tradition.” Violet Throne, page 590

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulTower0 13.12.22 19:41

Victoria wrote:
I hope that you all enjoy it and let me know your sincere opinions.

- Victoria

I don't know if you're still active, but it is my sincere hope that you are in some way continuing to inspire fellow Asetianists with your beautiful inspirations.

If you see this,
Thank you for sharing them with us.

Or if anyone who knows you, please send my kind regards.

SoulTower0
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2022-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3