Maktub
Victor
Aghrab
Laura
Talibah
27 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Your thoughts on Concubines.... Empty Your thoughts on Concubines....

Post by Talibah 05.01.09 6:20

Reading the posts here and on other sites, it would appear that the least mentioned of the lineages would be that of the Scarab. I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this?

Taking into account that - on paper, at least - this lineage is less desirable than the other two, does anyone have any positive comments about them?

I personally feel that they are constantly battling to be out of the shadow of the other two lineages. Often seen as weaker, and more disadvantaged, and apparently less 'chosen' by those who may believe themself to be Asetian and trying to figure out which lineage they may belong to.

Do you think it could it be possible that some would rather associate themself with, for instance, the Guardians since they have more obvious strengths and general allure, than the Concubines? And do you think it is possible that some biased personal/egotistical choice could be occuring in these situations..?
What do you think the possible backlash of such a decision could be? (taking in to account that denial of the Self...is something to be very ashamed of)

My apologies for the barrage of questions, and if they dont appear to make immediate sense, but this is something I feel quite passionate about, and believe this lineage to be more deserving of comment than is currently happening
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on Concubines.... Empty Re: Your thoughts on Concubines....

Post by Syrianeh 05.01.09 6:58

Talibah:

On a personal level, it is the Concubines that I most strongly relate to and I don't feel any sort of "disappointment" from it. All those traits in myself and all those events in my life that have brought me close to this realisation are those which have made felt the most free. It is just the way I am and the way I feel. I think there is no greater fulfillment than being what one truly is.

As much as I admire the other lineages, I feel that I am most comfortable where I am and I am sure that whenever harmony is achieved between the three, it is because of this same feeling of self-fulfillment. Those who think that they should be something else because it seems more self-gratifying or better in the eyes of the beholder, are greatly lacking the most important tool towards evolution. That applies to "every day life" as well.

I truly agree with you that self-denial is a shame.

The Concubine lineage is as essential to the other two as they are to each other. It is certain something to be proud of.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura 05.01.09 10:12

When Aset created Her divine children she created the 3 lineages, all 3 are part of Her and all 3 play an important role inside the Aset Ka. I do not think that the Scarabs should be looked down on, they are still a part of Aset and more evolved that any mortal. I can not imagine a Concubine wanting to be a Viperine or a Guardian. As the Asetian Bible states, every Asetian understand his or her place and does not wish to be something different.

Personally I admire the Concubines because they are the ones who have to fight the most in order to find themselves. I do not see this trait of them as a weakness but as a reason to admire the Concubines who do find their true will and self.
Laura
Laura
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 05.01.09 16:30

I agree with what has been said, and I would love to share more but I'm a bit reluctant in doing so for now. I will more than likely share another time.

This is a great topic though, since Concubines aren't spoken of very often indeed.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 05.01.09 20:21

I enjoy reading what has been said about the lineage of Concubines... I believe the reason that the Guardian lineage, for example, is more described is only because the Guardian lineage is a highly detailed and complex lineage... along with Viperines. I also cannot see a Concubine wishing he was a Guardian or a Viperine, simply because an Asetian knows his place and cherishes it.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 06.01.09 16:42

This is quite a relevant post from Talibah.

I agree that there are many people who try to identify with Viperines and Guardians more than with Concubines because of the idea of it being "cooler". Well, but we may also realize that most people that identify themselves with Viperines and Guardians are not even Asetians, but just seeking to be one out of ego and power. This is also true since both Guardians and Viperines are rare, particularly Viperines. Given the power and importance that Viperines have to the safety and evolution of the Aset Ka I even doubt that the Aset Ka is not aware of most, if not all, of their Viperine incarnations. Making it far more likely the possibility of lost Guardians and Concubines than that of lost Viperines.

Another important thing that people don't seem to realize and also greatly expressed by Syrianeh is one of the hallmarks of Asetianism and in the internal structure of the Aset Ka: everyone not only accepts their given nature as feels deeply fulfilled with their role, whatever that may be, from a leader to someone that simply cooks. I can never imagine a Concubine wanting to be a Guardian or a Guardian wanting to be a Viperine. This is surely even far more defined among Elders. As for non Elders, some things may be harder to determine since their Will is not as stronger and there essence is not as purer. Particularly prior to full awakening things can get pretty messy and cloudy.

Trying to be someone or something that you are not is an insult to your own Self and evolution. The truly evolved soul is not the one that rules an empire, but the one that loves his position in the universe, even if that position is being an ant.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maktub 06.01.09 19:16

Victor and Syrianeh touched a very delicate but important point.

For those of you that in what comes to Asetian texts have only access to the Asetian Bible by Luis Marques, this concept might not be yet completely clear. However, to those that study Asetianism and the Order of Aset Ka for quite a few decades, there is a concept that always comes to mind when these situations are being discussed. That is the Asetian spiritual and practical concept of Pyramid Structure.

This concept was described by Mr. Marques in several semi-internal texts and is for long a renown concept that defines the internal structure of the Aset Ka and the Asetian world at large.

In pretty much simple terms, and using my own words, the Pyramid Structure created and developed by the Aset Ka defines their internal hierarchy and workings. At the top of the pyramid is, of course, Aset Herself, followed right below by the Three Primordials. The rest of the structure is not known outside of the Order, but what it is known, is that the coherence, loyalty and understanding between every single piece that forms the big and powerful pyramid is crucial to its strength. Luis Marques said that every piece is deeply important in its own special way; and if we remove or break a piece, it puts the whole structure at risk. This is an obvious paralel to the importance that the AK gives to loyalty. That is why they have such extreme policies of trust and privacy, to ensure that same loyalty, knowing that every single piece of their structure is 100% reliable. This also echoes another very important principle, that is related with what was being debated in this thread. Everyone accepts their position, dedicating to their roles in the overall structure and giving themselves, fully, to what their position represents and has to accomplish. No second thoughts. No ego driven desires. Not false commitments. No hidden agendas. No personal gain.
This is the true Pyramid. This is the Asetian structure and Family. This IS the Aset Ka.

No wonder they can't be breached, this structure is the most solid applied concept that was ever found in a spiritual Order in the whole history of mankind. This is the very same structure that the Sethians and their Red Order have been trying to corrupt for centuries, without success. The Pyramid of Aset...

Maktub

Oh, and by the way, this is the forum's post 1000. Pharaoh
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 07.01.09 1:56

Very Happy Victor and Syrianeh have echoed exactly what I was hoping someone would pick up on.

In my travels through the interweb, I have come across many that are new to the Study of the Asetians, and, as Maktub stated, only have access to the AB. It's become quite clear that once some reach the chapter on the Linegaes, they feel a need to 'choose'. And more often than not, like victor pointed out, their choice appears to be based on the which one sounds the "coolest".

Another example of how the ego, and craving for power - rather than knowledge and evolution of the Self - reigns heavily in the human consciousness.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 07.01.09 13:01

Sorry if i might sound a little bit out of topic ,but I am not quite pleasantly impressed while it happens to see in more than one post ( not only in this thread ) how some deny 'others' commenting on how others do or like fully knowing how the others choose or feel .

I think is better to look at our Path not at the path of others , and also i think is possible that in the process of finding one's Self to make mistakes ,and is better to look at everyone not as stagnated but as in evolution and not judge as long as everyone evolves and learns even by doing mistakes .
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 07.01.09 13:35

My thoughts on Concubines ...
I must confess , Concubines are still a mistery to me ...while i do not really understand the entire motion behind their options ,and tastes and behaviours some of which are opposite with mine . That's why I'll be pleased if some of you could share more about concubines because i want to understand more in their role in the Family .

Sorry for the previous post , i had to say it , i never liked pointless arrows wasted in the air .
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 07.01.09 15:47

Hellen, I believe you somehow might be confused. No one was shooting arrows at anyone, as you said. We were all debating how many people are taken in their choices by ego, which we all commonly agreed that is not the right path for evolution. It was a quite relevant and honest thread so far, with a pretty healthy discussion and open share of opinions, I found your intervention rather disappropriate.

Maktub, great and enlightening post, as always. Thank you.
A very nice way to celebrate the 1000th post of this forum.
You presented a highly deep Asetian concept that was certainly not known by many people. Hope you don't get in trouble for this disclosure, but I am trust someone of your level knows pretty damn well what he's doing.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnath 07.01.09 16:22

To see the concept of the Asetian Pyramid Structure presented here is an unparalleled delight. Thank you, Maktub.

Something I would like to point out... It is natural for non-Elder Concubines have the -wish- (not Will) to be a Guardian or a Viperine. They tend to drain others' personality, because of their lack of it. They tend to crave what they don't usually have. They usually need some guidance at first, and then they need to evolve in their own way which, hopefully, after guidance, will turn out well...

One more thing I would like to point out...
Usually what you think you would be, because you like it most, is what you are not. This applies to the Lineages. Usually you want to be Who you are not. You think are "cool" the abilities you don't have. Usually you admire the ones who are different, the ones who have characteristics you don't have.

I admire Viperines, because of how they can be, and I cannot. In my first stages of evolution, when I was a bit ego-driven (which is not that bad in an early stage when you need to ignite), I admit I wanted to be a Viperine. Sweet.

Best regards.
Karnath
Karnath
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Kemisi 19.01.09 20:30

Something I have learned as well is that you cannot choose to be, so just be what and who you are. Each lineage is her child and each is special, sacred and cherished. Each was created for a reason and none is more important than the other, together the three complete each other, just as Aset meant it to be. Each lineage is just as beautiful and important as the next.
Kemisi
Kemisi
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 20.01.09 2:32

Nicely said Kemisi.

I'm looking forward to some more of your posts. Smile
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria 20.01.09 8:56

I completely agree with Maktub, with the concept of the Pyramid Structure. If there is one secret and subtle tool that has kept the Aset Ka strong for centuries, this is that tool. I am more than sure that if every Asetian wanted to be a lineage, or simply in a position that they do not belong to, the Aset Ka would not have endured so long and so strongly. And as easy as it is to say, it is actually not such an easy task to overcome your desires and put reality above what you wish you could have been. This would be something harder for ones of the Concubine lineage, I assume, being known as easily overpowered by the wrong ideas of others, but with the help and teachings of the true nature of the Aset Ka, with an evolved and mature Asetian Mind, they can see that without the Pyramid Structure, the Aset Ka would be at high risk, and in Red danger...

-Victoria
Victoria
Victoria
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-16

https://www.youtube.com/templeofasetka

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina 24.02.09 7:36

why it is the Lineag

I must say that out of the Three Lineages, while the Viperine and the Guardian may sound to be the cooler, the Concubine is the Lineage that I have felt so close to and the Lineage that has made me more aware and yet, has raised even more questions. I cannot completely explain why I feel the way I do about the Concubine Lineage as much as I do, or why it is the Lineage I feel so close to.

e I feel so close to.
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 25.02.09 17:28

Elaina wrote: why it is the Lineag

I must say that out of the Three Lineages, while the Viperine and the Guardian may sound to be the cooler, the Concubine is the Lineage that I have felt so close to and the Lineage that has made me more aware and yet, has raised even more questions. I cannot completely explain why I feel the way I do about the Concubine Lineage as much as I do, or why it is the Lineage I feel so close to.

e I feel so close to.
Thank you for sharing. I find it interesting when people gather interest for others than just the "leaders" and the "mighty". Shows a lesser ego. I mean, as we all know, all lineages are utterly important and all have their own positions along the structure of the family, loving that position and not everyone seeking leadership. That's the Asetian way and bond, something that humans can never comprehend.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina 26.02.09 8:37

I always found it interesting that anyone would really try to compare the Three Lineages to see which was better. I do not believe that either is better than the other, sometimes maybe more desirable but I believe that this is because we do not fully understand each of the Lineages to their fullest. There are pros and cons to each but neither can out-do or out-weight the others.
I have always been close to the Concubines Lineage. As I said I cannot completely explain it. The only way to really is to say that is just feels right, complete.
But trying to compare the Lineages is like saying that if you had one brother and two sisters that your brother or one of your sisters was better than the other, it is not so. One may have a better attitude or more desirable features, but they are not better than the other.
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 22.03.09 0:35

I was wondering what else a Concubine is good for within the Lineages? From what I've read they are good donors, unstable, and in general weaker than the other two. Does this make them only good for serving the other two, or is there something more? Something like a flame within, that can escape at a moment's notice. I read that they can be explosive, so I'm not sure... It would just be very helpful and enlightening to learn more about their position, because even though you say it's just as important as the other two Lineages, you still leave the imprint that it is inferior, or weaker; that it's meant to be in the background while the Guardian and Viperine do everything.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 22.03.09 10:14

Daniel09 wrote:I was wondering what else a Concubine is good for within the Lineages? From what I've read they are good donors, unstable, and in general weaker than the other two. Does this make them only good for serving the other two, or is there something more? Something like a flame within, that can escape at a moment's notice. I read that they can be explosive, so I'm not sure... It would just be very helpful and enlightening to learn more about their position, because even though you say it's just as important as the other two Lineages, you still leave the imprint that it is inferior, or weaker; that it's meant to be in the background while the Guardian and Viperine do everything.

As the AB taught us, Concubines also have a unique ability to turn pain (in a sexual term) into pleasure, and even sometimes feed from it... and Viperines, from what I know, tend to enjoy feeding off of energies released from pain, so this also makes them a unique donor for Viperines.

Another thing is that they are very obedient to the one, or ones, that they wish, making them a reliable ally at most cases. I know that the Asetian Bible truthfully explained that Concubines are not always the way that they should be, but I am more than sure that with the inspiration and hand of the other two lineage, a Concubine can be at its best.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 22.03.09 12:36

Also I think Concubines can be loving and hard working creatures, which is a major asset for the Family. They are loyal and dedicated, being an important part of the overall structure.
Adding to that, their pro cycling is a major power that can have many uses...

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maktub 22.03.09 13:41

You all are also forgetting a small detail: Scarabs (Concubines) have a natural ability to deal with the human kind, socialize with them, interact on several levels and entwine in the common society. Viperines and Guardians, on the other hand, have a deep handicap when it comes to live a life among humans and interacting with them. Under this perspective, Concubines can be a great asset and weapon of the Aset Ka when it comes to inject their venomous and manipulative bites upon the unaware mortal society...

Tactically, they are a very peculiar form of silent danger, as each Lineage undoubtedly is. Under the proper mastery, self-control and balance, their importance to Serve is crucial, like every other well-crafted piece of an Asetian soul.

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 22.03.09 17:01

Thank you. I think I understand better now.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenjutsu 22.03.09 20:47

May I say that the ability of the Concubines to cycle energies, including ambient energies itself, is an incredible ability. If we are to meditate upon the varied uses of this ability, we can see how important they can be during the Epic Wars and in our current society as well.

Kenjutsu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 22.03.09 21:47

Kenjutsu wrote:May I say that the ability of the Concubines to cycle energies, including ambient energies itself, is an incredible ability. If we are to meditate upon the varied uses of this ability, we can see how important they can be during the Epic Wars and in our current society as well.

Would you mind elaborating on the uses of this, besides the obvious reason of being able to have clean energy for the Serpents and Scorpions to feed off of and use accordingly? Also, can a Concubine control this cycling or is it just as automatic and natural as the Guardian's shielding?
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next