Violet Dream.

3 posters

Go down

Violet Dream. Empty Violet Dream.

Post by Lupus de Umbras 04.04.14 11:45

About a week ago I dreamt I was lying in bed,when I became aware of a strange energy and vibration running through my "body".Lying on my side,I stretched out my right hand.Immediately violet coloured flames writhed snake-like from my hand.I extentended my left hand,and the same phenomena occured.With both hands outstretched I brought both palms close.The violet flames grew and began to snake around the room.While still in the dream state I arose to search for my Asetian Bible.Then I awoke.

I have since had insights on the imports of this dream;but felt I should share it.
Lupus de Umbras
Lupus de Umbras
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Violet Dream. Empty Re: Violet Dream.

Post by Jonathan 04.04.14 13:11

Interesting...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 05.04.14 15:00

Greetings,

What is your interpretation of this dream?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus de Umbras 07.04.14 9:40

Thank you for enquiring,Kalib.My interpretation is as follows:The theme is one of transformation and awakening ,which has been mirrored in physical and dream states.Other experiences I have had reinforce this conclusion.

The violet flames relate to the violet flame of Her Majesty,Queen Aset.These flames are a manifestation of my immersion in what I term,the Asetian Current.I also feel that I have undergone, through this experience,a form of initiation that provides a more clearly defined connection with said current and Aset ,Herself.

I should add that this experience is a result of regular study and use of The Asetian Bible;which is a beautiful and moving work of which contains hidden depths,and the means to transform one at a Soul level,which manifests both internally and externally within one's life/lives.

Furthermore,I regularly medtate by immersing myself in the violet flame.Hence the manifestation of the flames within my dream.The fact that I am reaching for the Asetian Bible not only within the dream; but also physically, demonstrates reinforced connection and attraction with Asetianism.

Once again,thankyou for your interest,Kalib
Lupus de Umbras
Lupus de Umbras
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 07.04.14 11:40

Good to hear that.

I think that's a good way, that dream with the Violet Flame is a start, the way the Asetianism manifests itself in each one of us is mysterious. All the paths and ways must be meditate.

Thanks for sharing that.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content