All is a dream

4 posters

Go down

All is a dream Empty All is a dream

Post by Corvin35801 15.04.24 16:02

Have you ever tried to explain a dream to somebody, but no matter how hard you tried, you could not translate the experience?

I feel like relationships with mortals can never be as genuine as they are between us or between me and my spirit guide. We have a shared experience that cannot be expressed through words. The same way it is between us energy sensitives and these role-players. They will never know the suffering I go through feeling everything around me constantly. The feeling of not truly belonging in a realm of existence.

I am at a point in my journey where I see everything as a dream and nothing is real. The layers of reality are so thin. Even though technically you aren't real to me. Nothing is for that matter. You mean so much to me. I hope that says something to you. That I can still care about something even though it might not be real in the end.

I thank all of you for accepting me and being a home for me where I can pour out my heart. You are all truly enlightened. It's not something words can express but through actions and wisdom your energy permeates and speaks.

Corvin35801
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2022-06-03

Back to top Go down

All is a dream Empty Re: All is a dream

Post by tutankhamon 15.04.24 16:06

Hey.. are you alright? Text me in private. We can talk. We are here for you
tutankhamon
tutankhamon
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2022-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 15.04.24 16:33

Corvin35801 wrote:Have you ever tried to explain a dream to somebody, but no matter how hard you tried, you could not translate the experience?

I feel like relationships with mortals can never be as genuine as they are between us or between me and my spirit guide. We have a shared experience that cannot be expressed through words. The same way it is between us energy sensitives and these role-players. They will never know the suffering I go through feeling everything around me constantly. The feeling of not truly belonging in a realm of existence.

I am at a point in my journey where I see everything as a dream and nothing is real. The layers of reality are so thin. Even though technically you aren't real to me. Nothing is for that matter. You mean so much to me. I hope that says something to you. That I can still care about something even though it might not be real in the end.

I thank all of you for accepting me and being a home for me where I can pour out my heart. You are all truly enlightened. It's not something words can express but through actions and wisdom your energy permeates and speaks.
No one can explain your dreams other than yourself or a qualified dream psychologist. Everything in your dream is an aspect of your mind, every character is actually you. Dreams are complex.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin35801 16.04.24 4:21

I'm saying that life itself is a dream and that it's impossible to explain our perspective to somebody else. The only people who can understand each other are those who have similar experiences. Because words the fish app to describe it. It's like the difference between reading about something or actually being there.

Corvin35801
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin35801 16.04.24 4:22

Omg auto correct. I said words are insufficient to describe things, not "fishapp" wtf

Corvin35801
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin35801 16.04.24 4:26

I'm at a point in my personal freedom and magic where I see. Limitless potential since life is a dream. I can do just about anything. I'm not worried about the opinions of people because that's what they are mere opinions. Unless they are awakened or initiated to things like me. Energy sensitivity, for example, then they will never truly understand me. It's nothing I can describe to somebody who hasn't went through it. That's why I was saying I'm grateful to have you all because you seem to have had the same experiences spiritually and magically that I have. So even though from my perspective, life is a dream. You all mean something great to me and I'm proud to have you in my life. I feel less alone and there is some kind of purpose

Corvin35801
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin35801 16.04.24 4:28

But even then you might read something that I just wrote and get a completely different message than I intended. I wouldn't blame you because words are nothing experiences is everything. Energy speaks louder than anything words can accomplish.

Corvin35801
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin35801 16.04.24 4:39

Sometimes I wonder why I even join forums. People can say whatever they want online. I guess I'm looking for meaning and purpose. Maybe somebody else out there has the ability to describe my experiences. From the short time I have been on this form and interacted on here, it seems as though it is possible to describe energy work on a surface level. Its the true inner workings and deep magic however It seems that is impossible to fully describe and be able to have an outsider comprehend. There may be words and definitions here and there which come close but nevertheless there is always a struggle to truly describe the soul

Corvin35801
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin35801 16.04.24 4:53

A thought just came to me
Life is an orchestra of energies
To the unawakened outsider, they only see sheet of music.
But we always hear it playing around us
Knowledge vs wisdom

Corvin35801
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio Anghel 23.04.24 15:18

check AB ...dreams are gift  from Aset to her children ,to see the future ! your dreams are  warnings from Aset....in Asetian Bible they mention that . All is a dream 1f447
Antonio Anghel
Antonio Anghel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2024-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down