iPALINDROME
Maktub
Laura
Karnath
Jonathan
35 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Do vampires have any religion or path? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do vampires have any religion or path?

Post by Dreiyan 21.05.09 11:54

Sorry I didnt include this in the previous post but there isn't an Edit function on this site i think. Anyway i meant to ask' Besides me scrounging quotes from the Asetian Bible on this site, when the appropriate time comes where could I find a copy of it?
Dreiyan
Dreiyan
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Do vampires have any religion or path? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do vampires have any religion or path?

Post by Helliana 21.05.09 11:55

Ankhhape wrote:Dreiyan: you are in the wrong forum

Give him a chance before you dismiss him so quickly, dear Ankhhape. =P

Hello and welcome to the forum Dreiyan, by the way. Feel free to explore other threads and have your fill of knowledge.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 21.05.09 12:24

Dreiyan wrote:Sorry I didnt include this in the previous post but there isn't an Edit function on this site i think. Anyway i meant to ask' Besides me scrounging quotes from the Asetian Bible on this site, when the appropriate time comes where could I find a copy of it?
http://www.asetka.org
That is the official website of the Order of Aset Ka. They have a link there to the Asetian Bible page where you can read the full introduction from the book, as well as three links to bookstores that sell it, specifically for the United States, United Kingdom and the World. Surely there are many other places that carry it, but those are reliable ones.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 22.05.09 0:15

Would not a larger public library carry the AB? I have seen other occult books like the Satanic Bible and such there, so I was thinking maybe in some months the AB will also end up there. Not quite sure, though... confused
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 22.05.09 12:03

That might be possible, Dreamer, since many book stores carry it now. But not sure how that works for libraries. Although as we all know, the Asetian Bible is not a commercial work, so I would guess that the Aset Ka does not want it all over as if it was just another book.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 22.05.09 18:45

My library can only acquire new books by ordering them from the US Amazon. I've tried and failed to get it there because it is only available on the UK Amazon. *sigh* It really stinks when government funded institutions of knowledge can't get books because they're only allowed to buy them from one source.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreiyan 23.05.09 14:52

Thank you Victor, when the appropriate time comes for me to leave I will be sure to get a full copy. Wouldn't dare attempt getting one now.

Thanks for the welcome Heliana, I am attempting to get into the other threads but I am only on this particular site for minutes at a time, (any more than that and i risk getting caught). This community does have quite a bit of interesting knowledge, I like to read.

I really am liking this community, I'll try to make more time for it. The more I can learn the better, eventually learning the real stuff will separate from the fake knowledge then I can find the truth in today's misinterpreted world.
Dreiyan
Dreiyan
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolom 27.11.09 8:03

as a vampire i do not stick to one dogma, i absorb all the teachings of all cultures and tounges and make them my own. but i am first an foremost an Asetian

Absolom
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.11.09 9:16

Absolom wrote:as a vampire i do not stick to one dogma, i absorb all the teachings of all cultures and tounges and make them my own. but i am first an foremost an Asetian
You mean an Asetian or an Asetianist? Big difference on that...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 05.12.09 9:41

I take beliefs and concepts of other cultures and religions... I have my own generated path that I follow.. my own rules and shared ideas... I have no religion... but that Is I....I speaking as me...
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by iMaven 24.07.11 1:19

It tickles me that nobody has mentioned the Enneagram consciousness system anywhere in this forum... definitely truth..

new here btw. like a lot of the topics.

iMaven
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 24.07.11 11:21

iMaven wrote:It tickles me that nobody has mentioned the Enneagram consciousness system anywhere in this forum... definitely truth..

new here btw. like a lot of the topics.

You might try making a new thread on it describing what it is. I just did a little preliminary research, and it appears to be a description of one of man's greatest follies, and how to avoid it. Basically, the way people get hurt, take hurt into their soul and then allow it to mold their personalities.

You might explain it better than me.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by iMaven 12.09.11 4:38

It's really just the mapping for how we receive our impulses for each and every action/thought/feeling.
Plus being grounded in basic desires/fears.
It's quite interesting..
In my opinion, it's 100% truth on how CONSCIOUSNESS (humans, cats, dogs ,w/e!) functions.. not a thing I can just type up a quick paragraph on, though...
For anyone who bothers, discovering your full enneagram tri-type can be one of the most intimate experiences (with yourself) possible..
Coming across others with similar types/wings and comparing our thoughts/ideas/actions is mind boggling to say the least.. Seeing a simple image ( the enneagram) depict the way I react/feel under different circumstances was pretty awesome. I relate to such a huge degree with others who share parts of my tri-type.. 4w3 1w2 7w6

There is more than just desire and fear based off each point though.. There are many other concepts.. The Leaden Rule, 'wake up calls". Many intelligent people have "dissected" these Types (1-9 on the enneagram) philosophies they're more inclined to.

I've attempted translating numerology into the enneagram. Idk if it's supposed to be done, but i see some decent correlations between the descriptions.

ANYWAYS.. i highly recommend people discovering their own enneagram (and NOT through taking tests.. those are like a rough path on the mountain of truth. potentially quicker, but very dangerous for the psyche (in a sense). an "ex-friend" of mine mistyped himself.. caused a lot of dysfunction.. I recommend just reading all you can (the wisdom of the enneagram by riso and hudson is an amazing read.. it can bring me to tears still.)
I don't feel like a thread on it would be well received here, so i'll pass. just late in the morning so i let go a little bit of a rant Wink

iMaven
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.09.11 6:46

Why wouldn't a thread on enneagrams be poorly received? You worry too much. Smile Go ahead if you wish to share more or develop on a subject that seems to interest you. Some may disagree with you, others may agree, but hey that's how life is. Smile We're all different and that's great.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 25.03.13 7:26

to me religion is a strange thing... i see it as a path to learn things, but everytime i believe there is a god or goddess i get disappointed....

not by the god or goddess, but by myself. i put so much in the concept of god/goddess that i give away to much power or get so stubborn that i cant learn anything. and when that happens i suddenly end up in a universe where we are ruled by evil and conspiracies are everywhere and real...

and in that evil evil world i find my faith and path wich somehow is religion back again. but what the heck i dont even know if what i am is a vampire, i just got labelled that way and its a sticky label...
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by BurningFeathers 21.03.14 10:35

Maktub wrote:That is... well... because they are not vampires. Twisted Evil
You are right to expect the opposite, because the opposite is right
I find that a strong opinion. In the face of talking about religion, and not spirituality...
I'm highly spiritual, but I've yet to find a religion that suits me.

What I believe in is chaos and order. And I try to keep a good balance between those 2. Not neutral, not zen, but the exact opposite of that.
Being spiritual ánd grounded, being "good" ánd "bad": I as gladly give essence of life to other beings as well as take it from them.

And I simply cannot believe in the meaning of life. Because, when life has a meaning, then who give it that meaning. And who gave meaning to the life of the one giving it to us?
And the one above that?
So, for the same reason I cannot believe in any form of deity, not an other than the ones we've created ourselves.
BurningFeathers
BurningFeathers
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 21.03.14 14:29

Imagine trying to calculate the probability of existence as it is happening by chance. When you give up on finding the answer to that, you can solve the real issues.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by BurningFeathers 21.03.14 15:03

The chances of existence are, as far as I have read about, pretty high.
What are the chances of there being a god, then?
BurningFeathers
BurningFeathers
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 21.03.14 17:03

The textbook doesn't have an equation for that one.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 21.03.14 21:29

I see Asetianism being mentioned yet the Asetian tradition is not a religion. It's a system of wisdom and understanding. Vampires hold no true religion because all religion is the fabrication of mankind. It's quite possible for Asetian culture and science to be the true way of the ancient Vampire for it's no religion but a path to see life and death without masks or distortion.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosRose 12.07.14 8:52

Belief systems vary, regardless of whether one particular group wishes for there to be one "true and official" religion.
ChaosRose
ChaosRose
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosRose 12.07.14 8:58

I suppose im just frustrated and very confused on what i should turn to once i change to a vampire.

The what who now? You can't "change into" a vampire.

I'm not sure what "bad stuff" you could be referring to with Wicca. Chances are slim that your friend was even a member of an actual Trad, so...consider the source. Trad Wicca is basically a fertility cult that is about 70 years old. Developed by Gerald Gardner who was influenced heavily by ceremonial magic(k) and the OTO. It's orthopraxic in nature, and initiatory. If a person doesn't undergo initiation, then they're not even aware of who the Wiccan god and goddess are, because this is oathbound information.
ChaosRose
ChaosRose
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 07.04.16 12:41

Hello all,

I know this is a rather old thread but I quite enjoy reading it and return from time to time, to scan it again. I wholeheartedly agree with Jonathan. And I have a few things to add of my own.

This isn't necessarily about vampires specifically, but about those claiming some incredibly deep understanding of the universe and its Higher mechanics. I have seen many of them throughout the Internet, claiming they are so great at metaphysics and understanding the universe. But alongside such claims is also, quite often, the claim that Gods do not exist, divinity does not exist, and atheism is the only way to go. I am not normally one to (intentionally) dismiss other opinions in such an outright manner, but this is one thing I can confidently toss to the side. How the heck can someone think they understand the Universe and metaphysics while simultaneously dismissing the existence of the divine? In their own minds, they ARE the center of the universe. Alongside such a mindset is oftentimes the viewpoint that you can be your own god, and anyone who believes in all that 'polytheism nonsense' (or even another example, such as Asetianism) needs to seek mental help immediately.

To the original topic: it's great to find people who profess themselves to be vampires and also say they are atheist or not spiritual, because it's a very easy way to spot those who are full of crap.

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 14.04.16 16:20

Rhea Kaye: Religion only exists because there is a revelation of a "being" that is said to be divine and he is an intermediate that manifests divine itself, as was the case of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. These 3 major religions, are in fact the cause of a misinterpretation of Divine concept. That said, all of us, have the same faith in Aset, that a Christian has, or any other person, we do not see or communicate, and this is something that is quite explicit in Asetian Bible. No one except the Asetians can communicate with Aset. For this reason, it is possible that many people can really dominate the astral plane and Inner plane and understand nothing about divinity. It does not matter believe in polytheism or monotheism, the rule is the same :. Believing without seeing. For a better understanding of this, nothing better than looking at the graph of the Tree of Life, and the Planes of Existence, explained clearly in AB and BoO. As explained, most people can explore the astral world and Inner without the help of any kind of Divinity. So when they say there is no god, they are right in their limited view of the universe.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 14.04.16 16:40

Kalb, I'm not so sure that it's made explicit that no one but the Asetians can communicate with Aset. Very rare, definitely. But not sure if impossible, although such communication would not be in a direct or straightforward way as new agers claim it to be. More like an initiation or a moment glimpse of enlightenment.

Keep in mind that Aset also safeguards and guides the Asetianists that are loyal and committed. In fact, some very human Asetianists were even embraced as part of the family back in the times of old Egypt, under the blessing of Aset.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next