Unawakened Guardian behavior and tendencies

4 posters

Go down

Unawakened Guardian behavior and tendencies Empty Unawakened Guardian behavior and tendencies

Post by Troublemaker 01.12.14 3:12

I have been studying my copy of the Asetian Bible for a while now and I have learned quite a bit. Naturally, there are still a multitude of questions and there is one that I am hoping can be cleared up here.

I have studied many threads in this section, mainly because I find the Guardian lineage to be quite intriguing. A recurring theme, in direct parallel with the Guardians' well-known loyalty and dedication toward their One, is that Guardians only ever have one partner in their entire lives.

My question is, can Guardians behave differently toward people before their awakening? Because it is clearly stated in the AB that they have more trouble in interacting with energy, I drew the conclusion during my readings that because of this, their lives before Awakening might be defined as more of a gray area, with less extremes present in certain areas.

For example, an unawakened Guardian would still be highly likely to possess antisocial tendencies and qualities of extreme loyalty before they are aware of the condition of their soul. They might find themselves with a man or woman who happens to NOT be their twin-flame, but someone they deeply care about. Maybe someone walked into their lives at just the right moment, bypassing their high shields, and maybe that person was in fact someone who had been very close to them in some way in a previous incarnation.

I was thinking all those "important pillars" of their personality, are still there, but less starkly so...Having the personality that they don't actively seek romance and instead letting it walk into their lives, still remaining highly dedicated and loyal to that person (Perhaps knowing deep down that something isn't quite right but feeling repulsed by the idea of the dishonor of cheating, etc.). And also greatly preferring solitude rather than popularity, finding no need to socialize unless they want something specific out of the interaction with those regular people.

There is also the topic of the Sethians and Asetians scattered in time. Now, I know next to nothing about this particular topic, but I was pondering on the concept that due to Sethian attack, perhaps some of the Asetians lost partial control over their reincarnation cycle and ended up incarnating far away from the family and with a disorienting life situation. Perhaps their life, up until Awakening, would be a sort of echo of what their Asetian life might be... strong loyalty and antisocial tendencies but not necessarily with the actual One.

Anyway, sorry for the long, rambling post. I am hoping to get this cleared up, because I don't want to harbor views on this lineage that are just plain wrong.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Unawakened Guardian behavior and tendencies Empty Re: Unawakened Guardian behavior and tendencies

Post by Jonathan 01.12.14 10:09

I believe some of your ideas to be correct. A Scorpion would be quite different prior to awakening and some of their fundamental characteristics wouldn't be as defined and probably not as extreme as when finding their true Self. In fact that doesn't apply only to Scorpions but to all Lineages.

As to how they would react to love and relationship that's something no one here would know for sure since only an awakened and trained Scorpion would be able to answer for their Lineage.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Unawakened Guardian behavior and tendencies Empty Re: Unawakened Guardian behavior and tendencies

Post by Victor 01.12.14 14:25

Rhea Kaye wrote:There is also the topic of the Sethians and Asetians scattered in time.  Now, I know next to nothing about this particular topic, but I was pondering on the concept that due to Sethian attack, perhaps some of the Asetians lost partial control over their reincarnation cycle and ended up incarnating far away from the family and with a disorienting life situation.

This is not only possible but also factual. It's actually one of the known reasons for the release of the Asetian Bible, among many other unknown reasons of course. A tool of guidance for lost unawakened Asetians. A beacon of hope as well...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 01.12.14 14:26

We know that Links between Asetians and Love are impossible to be broken, so I believe all Asetians, most notably the Guardians have the need to Feel and Understand all the inexplicable feeling. We can observe that the first initiation of Asetians to Asetianists is the Freedom. Freedom has the power to prevent the fear of infiltrating in our minds, hence the explanation why I see that they are so cold and arrogant.They have a genuine ability to not be fooled by fantasies and illusions of their minds, they are organized and have a control between thoughts and Feelings.

Eckhart Tolle wrote:What is commonly called "Falling in love" is in most cases an intensification of egoic wanting and needing. You become addicted to another person, or rather to your image of that person. It has nothing to do with true love, which contatins no wanting whatsoever.

They are Warriors, it's hard to illustrate something about them. If we look at history, we see that the warriors did extraordinary things of great courage and Honor, nowadays, the greatest warriors are known in the silent world, out of sight of the human eye and its knowledge.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.12.14 14:56

Thanks everyone for the helpful responses. This has helped to clear things up a bit.

Kalb, your Eckhart Tolle comment was appreciated. I really look up to that man and his teachings have guided me in many ways, even if I only have read a few, brief pages of his words.

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down