Donor Advice

2 posters

Go down

Donor Advice  Empty Donor Advice

Post by Gargoyle 01.04.15 19:13

Greetings all! I am fairly new to the forum but not new to the idea of vampirism. I'm sorry for posting a bit too much and if this is a problem can an Admin please step in and tell me, or someone else for that matter? The last thing I want is to be a nuisance to my fellow Asetianists. Now onwards to the topic at hand...
So tonight I revealed to a girl I care for about my hidden, underlying interests and she took it very well surprisingly. I indulged her a bit about the Aset Ka and Asetianism (and sounded crazy doing it). She didn't seem to care for this and was a bit confused, thinking it was a religion, trying to justify it. I also explained a bit about other occult topics and she seemed to want to know more about ghosts and spirits, so I will explaining more about that to her in the future.
Anyways, when I feed (on blood) I tend to only do it with attractive females who I have a connection with. I do care about this girl and don't want to freak her out in any way or scare her so she stops talking to me (she seems fine at the present moment). I also have a sexual attraction to her.
Can anyone give me any advice on how I should go about asking her to be my donor? Any way I can hint to her about it? I feel at this point in time she is the only person who I would want to feed on (blood-wise) and right now I am craving it...I believe in indulgence, not compulsion, and being a human I don't NEED to feed BUT the want to feed is there and it is powerful. I'm trying to think of a way to explain it to her without her getting grossed out, a way for her to feel comfortable with participating.
Thank you to anyone who took the time to read this and I hope y'all can give me some sort of advice.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Donor Advice  Empty Re: Donor Advice

Post by Maxx 01.04.15 20:25

Why ask this question here now if as you state you have had no problem with this in the past?
Childish questions on this topic would put this forum in the same light as the kiddie Goethe groups that roam all over the net and are constantly bombarded with such as this.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 02.04.15 7:33

I have not fed in this manner since I have found Asetianism. I just wanted a different point of view from Asetianists on how I should go about doing this because I feel by finding Asetianism my life has changed already and I haven't even read the AB yet (will be purchasing soon). Maybe I should have made this clear in the original post. My apologies.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 02.04.15 7:34

I didn't think it would be an issue sharing my experience and asking for advice afterwards. I will keep this in mind though for the future.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down