Donor Requirements

4 posters

Go down

Donor Requirements Empty Donor Requirements

Post by LKSW09 09.09.18 20:57

How good of health does a donor have to be in? I know obvy they can't have anything wrong with their blood, or diseases, anything serious or contagious, etc, but what about minor problems like tiredness and eating promblems?
LKSW09
LKSW09
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2018-09-01

Back to top Go down

Donor Requirements Empty Re: Donor Requirements

Post by MR84 13.09.18 1:20

If you consume their blood, they pretty much just have to not have anything you can "catch" from consuming their blood and be healthy enough to not be harmed by a little blood loss.

MR84
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2018-09-06

https://quackimaduck.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 13.09.18 7:20

I'm sorry but this is incredibly bad advice. There is a lot more to blood feeding than that. Telling someone that the only qualities examined in a donor are the cleanliness of their blood and bodily health is a quick way to mislead people and belongs more among the horde of loud VCN people than it does here.

There should be a standard of truth when giving advice to people in this place. Blood feeding does create strong energetic links as well, which is a reason why most real vampires give a lot of careful consideration to who they feed from in this way. Links can bypass defenses quite easily and this is one facet completely ignored by those who are found yelling among the Internet, "Omg you guys I am a vampire of the night and I need blood pronto someone please help me I am getting sick and ill."
Really, it is no simplistic subject, and the ones found spreading the lie that it is (I am talking about other people in other places) probably are clueless of the hidden subtle realities behind real vampirism.

Personally, I would tell the original poster that the biggest "donor requirement" she should be looking to cultivate is awareness. It is really not a great idea to go fishing in the vampire community looking for people to donate to without possessing some level of awareness. (I would argue that it isn't wise to either way, but that's a different rant altogether.)
Anyway, someone new can be misled pretty easily by narcissistic people adopting the archetype of the Vampire. It would seem that they are everywhere, their glaringly obvious handicaps shining under the spotlight of false grandiosity and pleas for attention. The choices people make are up to them and are ultimately not part of my own path, but I like to at least attempt to steer them in the right direction. Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to attack you personally, I just don't like seeing misinformation spread here.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MR84 13.09.18 10:14

Rhea Kaye wrote:I'm sorry but this is incredibly bad advice. There is a lot more to blood feeding than that. Telling someone that the only qualities examined in a donor are the cleanliness of their blood and bodily health is a quick way to mislead people and belongs more among the horde of loud VCN people than it does here.

There should be a standard of truth when giving advice to people in this place. Blood feeding does create strong energetic links as well, which is a reason why most real vampires give a lot of careful consideration to who they feed from in this way. Links can bypass defenses quite easily and this is one facet completely ignored by those who are found yelling among the Internet, "Omg you guys I am a vampire of the night and I need blood pronto someone please help me I am getting sick and ill."
Really, it is no simplistic subject, and the ones found spreading the lie that it is (I am talking about other people in other places) probably are clueless of the hidden subtle realities behind real vampirism.

Personally, I would tell the original poster that the biggest "donor requirement" she should be looking to cultivate is awareness. It is really not a great idea to go fishing in the vampire community looking for people to donate to without possessing some level of awareness. (I would argue that it isn't wise to either way, but that's a different rant altogether.)
Anyway, someone new can be misled pretty easily by narcissistic people adopting the archetype of the Vampire. It would seem that they are everywhere, their glaringly obvious handicaps shining under the spotlight of false grandiosity and pleas for attention.  The choices people make are up to them and are ultimately not part of my own path, but I like to at least attempt to steer them in the right direction. Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to attack you personally, I just don't like seeing misinformation spread here.

I probably should have added a disclaimer that I am not a blood drinker. I consume energy. Logically though, the consumption of blood from a donor should be fine so long as they're healthy enough and you are careful enough. The original post asked about the health of the donor. I answered them in this respect.

As for "connections", they happen. When feeding energetically, they happen. I make sure I close off and rip out any connections I don't want when finished. I'm not sure a blood drinker could do this unless they were more aware of energy. We all come in many different types. There are some strictly blood drinkers, some blood drinkers who consume energy or are at least aware of energy and able to manipulate it, and those who just consume energy and can manipulate it as well.

MR84
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2018-09-06

https://quackimaduck.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LKSW09 13.09.18 19:01

Thx for the reply....im.an unsure even though I have had donor feelings longer than vampirism......ive read a lot about the emotional side of a donor/Vamp.relationship. I was talking more physical....i know you have to be stable and not get attached or a burden as a donor.....but advertising no way...im in hiding lol.....this is me finally coming out of the closet....im scared to look for others and don't know where anyhow...
LKSW09
LKSW09
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2018-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by AkashaofKemet 26.02.23 16:34

ALL OF THIS INFORMATION I NEEDED. I HAVE BEEN GETTING SICK NOT HAVING A HUMAN DONOR. I HAVE BEEN CHANGING FOR YEARS NOW SINCE YEAR 2021 .NOW WE IN 2023. THE ONLY WAY I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SUSTAIN IS ANIMAL BLOOD...BY EATING RARE STAKE, ETC. IT doesn't last cause I end up having illness and sickness again if I take too long to feed yet again. Thank both of you for this information. I am currently looking in a legal way for a healthy donor where I am located. It is not easy, and you can't talk to many people about these thing's.
AkashaofKemet
AkashaofKemet
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2022-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down