Sethian Pharaoh

3 posters

Go down

Sethian Pharaoh   Empty Sethian Pharaoh

Post by Maxx 26.11.15 17:52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFmSJeCe0nQ

An interesting video.  I wonder about Nefertiti and how much she went along with this as she possibly was the daughter of Ay?  If this was the case then I find this elicits a sadness viewing all this from that angle as Ay watched all this unfurl.  I intend to meditate on the seeds of instilling of thought from the father connections between Amenhotep III and his son as well as the connection of the father influence connection with Nefertiti and her possible father Ay.

As I viewed this I was impressed with the feeling that Akhenaten was slowly overcome with a type of mental illness.  It slowly overtook him as time passed.  I cannot verify this at this time as being factual, but it is suggested there was a problem in the physical body that reflected itself in how the body was formed.  It shows in the reliefs in the belly and thighs.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Sethian Pharaoh   Empty Re: Sethian Pharaoh

Post by Maxx 26.11.15 18:09

I plan to do the same with Yuya who served the father of Akhenaten in the same way that Ay served. Also, Yuya was the father of Ay. I find the connections very interesting to search within the astral to find the answers.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.11.15 2:34

This is speculation on my part but I tend to think that Nefertiti wasn't exactly loyal to Akhenaten but probably well versed with what was going on behind the scenes and even possibly aligned with the Aset Ka in their plans that resulted in the downfall of Akhenaten's reign and Sethian power at the time. Like a well positioned piece infiltrated in the higher royalty circles. What are your thoughts on this?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.11.15 7:29

If you viewed the video, their view seemed to be that she had something to do with his demise but stopped short of saying that 100%. I tend to think, and this is just my own thinking, is that Ay had something to do with both in some small way. For the good of the whole instead of for personal reasons.

Johathan, on another note, I ask have you studied any of the Ralph Ellis books regarding Egypt and the Hyksos Kings list. He certainly has a different take on the individuals involved. Has nothing good to say about Random House but if it happened like he said I can completely understand how he was blackballed because of his different view. I can see how the Vatican would go to no ends to shut him down as it would destroy their religious teachings.

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.11.15 15:42

I haven't read those books, maybe I should add them to the list?

Concerning Ay it's my opinion that he had strong and loyal connections with the Aset Ka but kept those a well guarded secret while he influenced a lot of things behind the scenes and put the Asetian plans in motion that ended up with the death of the pharaoh Akhenaton. Despite what some Egyptologists believe I think he wasn't doing it for selfish reasons but to fulfil a larger plan.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.11.15 7:34

Jonathan, here is a link to a four-hour interview that if true, will upset most people and their view of history and how it has been changed.  

there are 4 interviews that are connected and I think he gets to mention Akhenaten and Nefertiti in the 2nd one.  The King Jesus character which he says he finds evidence of from Northern Syria as being a King of Odessa....  anyway.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tQeC1toiEA
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.11.15 11:21

Ellis says .....What he found is that.....

The Adam and Eve story did not detail the emergence of the Egyptian nation and culture at all; rather, it related the story of the emergence within Egypt of a cult of monotheism – which later metamorphosed into modern-day Judaism, Christianity and Islam. As it happens, the beginnings of monotheism in Egypt are relatively well documented, and so it may be possible to fully decipher and explain the entire legend of Adam and Eve.

Ellis, Ralph (2013-12-01). Eden in Egypt (Egyptian Testament Series Book 4) (Kindle Locations 154-156). Edfu Books. Kindle Edition.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.11.15 11:35

He says .....

As I have demonstrated in all my previous works, the true source of the Israelite people and their religion was Egypt; the Israelite people were originally Egyptian and so too was their religion – although the latter was greatly influenced by the monotheistic reforms of the biblical Abraham and Moses, who I have already identified with contemporary Egyptian characters. But if the Israelite religion and many of the associated Israelite customs were based upon Egyptian antecedents, then what of their language? In my previous works I have also laid the foundations for the evidence that shows a considerable similarity between many Hebrew words and their Egyptian cousins, but this book will take that concept several steps further and demonstrate that, to all intents and purposes, the Hebrew language is a child of the Egyptian language – the one was most definitely derived directly from the other.

Ellis, Ralph (2013-12-01). Eden in Egypt (Egyptian Testament Series Book 4) (Kindle Locations 186-188). Edfu Books. Kindle Edition.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 26.12.15 17:18

To me what gets me the most confusion is the fact that a Sethian have his wife as someone called "Nefer". Nefertiti prominently in the monotheistic worship. In the reign of Akhenaten, the pharaoh and queen were responsible for carrying out the services and were representative figures of the single solar deity, strengthening ties with the population. However, the whole story is a mess. Understand the Egyptian history is not easy and there are several versions, which makes it more complicated. There are other cases that leave me confused, but as this is something that is top secret I don't think about it much.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.12.15 19:18

For some reason, that occult or top secret stuff perks me up.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down