Sethian Symbols?

3 posters

Go down

Sethian Symbols?  Empty Sethian Symbols?

Post by JediMatt1000 20.03.11 17:39

Hey Everyone,

Just out of curiousity, what symbols or symbolism do the Sethians employ? Is the Ankh important to them as well as the Asetians? I am not seeking to join the Sethians, but am asking simply out of curiosity. I tried researching them on the Internet, but found a lot more useful info on this forum. I hope to hear from you soon! Thanks again for your time and respect!
-Matt
JediMatt1000
JediMatt1000
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-10-31

https://www.ssj.news/authors/matt-pepple.php

Back to top Go down

Sethian Symbols?  Empty Re: Sethian Symbols?

Post by Daniel09 21.03.11 8:19

Afraid that kind of information does not exist outside of the well-informed circles (of which I am not a part).

It is possible that the Sethians employ mock-offs of many Asetian sigils and practices, but to my knowledge it is not something commonly known.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 21.03.11 9:42

The Ankh is both an Asetian and a Sethian symbol. However, the Sethian main sigil and marked symbolism is the Ancient Egyptian Was scepter, the oldest symbol for power and dominion. Interesting as the Was is also a divine religious symbol seen associated with many other deities, and is also one of the 7 Sacred Pillars in Asetianism, but most likely the Pillar that the Sethians have learned to master and control above all others. The concepts found within Asetianism are universal and reflect the hidden paths of nature, being some of the oldest spiritual teachings in history, so it is only but natural that many of those same concepts, practices and knowledge are also held and followed by the Sethians themselves.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by JediMatt1000 21.03.11 10:00

Thank you Daniel and Victor. I really appreciate the info. Please take care and be well!
-Matt
JediMatt1000
JediMatt1000
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-10-31

https://www.ssj.news/authors/matt-pepple.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down