Maktub
Karnath
Vampyrelust
Helliana
40 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What is your preferred way of Feeding?

What is your preferred way of Feeding? I_vote_lcap9%What is your preferred way of Feeding? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 11 ]
What is your preferred way of Feeding? I_vote_lcap8%What is your preferred way of Feeding? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 10 ]
What is your preferred way of Feeding? I_vote_lcap7%What is your preferred way of Feeding? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 9 ]
What is your preferred way of Feeding? I_vote_lcap3%What is your preferred way of Feeding? I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]
What is your preferred way of Feeding? I_vote_lcap29%What is your preferred way of Feeding? I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 36 ]
What is your preferred way of Feeding? I_vote_lcap11%What is your preferred way of Feeding? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 13 ]
What is your preferred way of Feeding? I_vote_lcap3%What is your preferred way of Feeding? I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]
What is your preferred way of Feeding? I_vote_lcap29%What is your preferred way of Feeding? I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 36 ]

Total Votes : 123

What is your preferred way of Feeding? Empty What is your preferred way of Feeding?

Post by Maktub 08.06.08 8:33

I created this poll based on the Feeding types/ways/techniques that are described by Mr. Marques on the infamous Asetian Bible, being a solid reference to distinguish between available feeding kinds available to the vampiric kins.

Most vampires don't use a single feeding source or technique, but rely in a mixing of several of their favourites. Rarely a vampire uses all kinds of feedings addressed in this poll though, but sticks to 2 or 3 that are more reliable to him, according to his nature, ethics, personal preference and availability/access of the feeding sources.

Try to think what is the feeding type that most appeals to you, wether you're a vampire used to the techniques of feeding, or if not, how do you imagine you would prefer to do it if being a vampire.

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

What is your preferred way of Feeding? Empty Re: What is your preferred way of Feeding?

Post by Helliana 08.06.08 11:53

I use a couple of methods of feeding, yes. The main one I use would have to be Indirect feeding.

I at times use Ambient feeding but it is a bit more difficult for me, the only setting in which I probably can recieve energy during ambient feeding is at a concert.

Contact feeding is also a bit more difficult for me but I have not looked deeper into this type of feeding yet.

Blood feeding...hmmm, for me this is a hard way to accomplish. I do not have any donors that live near me and yet I can get cravings. From what little blood I have ever attained before I did recieve energy from it. Cravings do cause a problem for me though, I just try to keep full through prana and have to deal with it as they come. Oh, and not to mention that my parents would go off the deep end..

Deep feeding, Sexual and Tantic, Astral, and Ritual feeding I am not sure I can do yet, I will have to wait for more experience.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

What is your preferred way of Feeding? Empty Re: What is your preferred way of Feeding?

Post by Aghrab 08.06.08 12:56

What an interesting poll.
It is true that most vampires rely on more than one technique of feeding. Although I always wonder, if I may question, why is it so, that most psychic vampires are against blood feeding, and usually only rely on ways that are not by blood?
As for my preferred way of feeding, it would really depend. If I had a donor, which I was more close and intimate with, I would prefer Sexual, Tantric, or Deep Feeding. If I had no donor, but I was in great need of energy, Ambient Feeding, and Indirect Feeding would be the types I'd prefer, although not as intense and helpful, compared to other types that I could rely on if I had a donor.

And as for you Helliana, I believe it is very wise to rely on more than one types of feeding, rather than only sticking to one. It is much more wise to be open and to try different techniques. You can never know when one technique will be more needed and helpful than others.
Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 08.06.08 13:38

I think psychic vampires can't get energy from blood like Sanguinarians can, that their bodies can't pull energy from blood and all. It also might repulse them.

That is indeed very true, but I'm in an environment where I cannot dive deeper into any of those feeding types yet until I'm out on my own, I have to do it in secret due to parents and Indirect feeding seems to work best for me in this case. I am looking more into ambient feeding though and I use many sources for my energy. Not only prana from people but I also like to take energy from weather and the earth.

If I did have a donor near me then I would be Blood feeding as well, and if my partner was near me I would try Sexual and Deep feeding. But yes, I am open to other types of feeding. I can only see what the future brings.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maktub 08.06.08 15:51

Helliana, that is not exactly the case. Psychic vampires can draw energy from blood, the same as the so called Sanguinarians can draw energy alone without the blood. As Luis Marques explained in the book Asetian Bible, there is no real differences between psychic and sanguinarian vampires. Any real vampire is both. If he feeds based on blood, contact, sex or any other technique is related with his own personal preferences, ethics and choice.
If you have the book, give it a look on the page 59, chapter about Blood. You might better understand there what I mean.

As for your feeding options, I agree that it is not wise to deep feed or sexual feed without someone with who you do not have a deep and intimate bond with. So if you don't have a donor or any closer partner, you better stay off those techniques as you said.
Also ambient feeding might not be always very powerful, since most places don't have enough quality energy. But it is certainly an option to keep some energy levels up, but Indirect will probably be more effective.

The kind of feeding that works best with each one of you will also be related with your subtle system's energy metabolism. For example Guardians are known for mastering Tantric feeding like no other being, as well as Sexual Feeding together with those of the Viperine lineage, which are the masters of the Deep feeds. On the other hand, Concubines master better Ambient feeding and some forms of Indirect and Contact. It all varies from vampire to vampire...

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 08.06.08 16:12

Maktub wrote:Helliana, that is not exactly the case. Psychic vampires can draw energy from blood, the same as the so called Sanguinarians can draw energy alone without the blood. As Luis Marques explained in the book Asetian Bible, there is no real differences between psychic and sanguinarian vampires. Any real vampire is both. If he feeds based on blood, contact, sex or any other technique is related with his own personal preferences, ethics and choice.
If you have the book, give it a look on the page 59, chapter about Blood. You might better understand there what I mean.

As for your feeding options, I agree that it is not wise to deep feed or sexual feed without someone with who you do not have a deep and intimate bond with. So if you don't have a donor or any closer partner, you better stay off those techniques as you said.
Also ambient feeding might not be always very powerful, since most places don't have enough quality energy. But it is certainly an option to keep some energy levels up, but Indirect will probably be more effective.

The kind of feeding that works best with each one of you will also be related with your subtle system's energy metabolism. For example Guardians are known for mastering Tantric feeding like no other being, as well as Sexual Feeding together with those of the Viperine lineage, which are the masters of the Deep feeds. On the other hand, Concubines master better Ambient feeding and some forms of Indirect and Contact. It all varies from vampire to vampire...

Maktub

Thank you for that correction, I was mistaken with some things I've read. I do have the Asetian Bible and need to make time to read more, yes. Indeed, it does also depend on the individual vampire's taste.

Indeed, experience also comes with this and I've only had a few months of experience. Time will tell though. Very Happy
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maktub 08.06.08 16:32

Good luck with your learning quest and feel free to ask any questions around, we will be pleased to assist you in anything that we are aware of or knowledgeable with.

That's why we are all here, to share our experiences and knowledge, learning from each other.
Unlike many communities that enforce the role-play, presenting their lost users with misinformed information about vampirism, guiding them to the path of delusion and not the finding of the Self, in here we strive to help all kin with the most reliable information and expertise we can find, from people that are part of the secret community for decades.

Don't be afraid to be wrong. It is being wrong that we can learn. And we have all been wrong at some point in our growth process...

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

What is your preferred way of Feeding? Empty Feeding

Post by Vampyrelust 11.06.08 9:55

i prefer Astral to all others it seems to be a more euphoric and indulgent experiance. also astrally i am able to dimensionally shift to other worlds and speedily go where i want. i have greatly enjoyed experiaces such as this.

Vampyrelust
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.06.08 19:49

Hello Vampyrelust, welcome to the forum. Could you tell us more about what techniques you use for astral projection and maybe share some experiences you had during it? I find that subject of astral projection when connected to vampirism and draining a great subject of debate and share of experiences. Probably that does not make sense to develop in this thread, but if you would not mind, could you open a new thread with that please? Thanks a lot. Smile

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnath 13.06.08 14:18

Em Hotep.

About Feeding, I think my preferred way would depend on the context. But ultimately, the feeding technique that one would like the most, would be the one creating more pleasure. Obviously, that would depend on personal taste. The most enjoyable ones would, maybe, be the ones which include sexual intercourse, either physical or astral. Deep Feeding and Blood Feeding can also be very sensual and stimulating.
Of course most of these feeding techniques can entwine, and complete themselves. For example, Deep Feeding can be done either through Blood Feeding, Astral Feeding, or other. Sexual and Tantric Feeding, may even include Blood Feeding, and can also happen in the Astral.

About Astral Feeding, of which Jonathan and Vampyrelust (Hello, Vampyrelust. Why don't you introduce yourself?) were talking about can be very interesting. As I said, you can either feed through Astral Sex, or simply getting into contact with the donor (or simply the one you will gladly victimize) and draining their energy.

Best regards,
Karnath.
Karnath
Karnath
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 13.06.08 14:23

Speaking of Astral feeding, I think I just recalled I did at one time, a couple of months ago. Shocked
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 13.06.08 15:16

Helliana wrote:Speaking of Astral feeding, I think I just recalled I did at one time, a couple of months ago. Shocked

Em Hotep Helliana.

Would you care to share with us your experience, in a proper location in the forum, in a new thread? I am most interested.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 13.06.08 16:05

Em Hotep.

I would like to share that experience with you but I don't think I'm that comfortable to share that here yet, if you understand what I mean. x.x But I'll be sure to share it at some point or another.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 13.06.08 17:46

Helliana wrote:Em Hotep.

I would like to share that experience with you but I don't think I'm that comfortable to share that here yet, if you understand what I mean. x.x But I'll be sure to share it at some point or another.

That is understandable.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnath 13.06.08 17:57

Hello again.

Helliana is a nice girl, and a little shy sometimes. I think that's good.
When she posts about it, I'll also describe an experience I had on Astral Feeding. It was rather intriguing at the time. Maybe what happened with me in that night also happened with you.

I'll be waiting for your post, Helliana. Smile

Best regards.
Karnath
Karnath
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 13.06.08 18:18

It would be very interesting to open a new thread to discuss Astral Feeding and Astral Projection. I would enjoy to hear opinions, thoughts and experiences on these subjects. :)

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 19.06.08 8:32

Karnath wrote:Hello again.

Helliana is a nice girl, and a little shy sometimes. I think that's good.
When she posts about it, I'll also describe an experience I had on Astral Feeding. It was rather intriguing at the time. Maybe what happened with me in that night also happened with you.

I'll be waiting for your post, Helliana. Smile

Best regards.

Mmm thank you Karnath.

Both of our experiences are posted in the Astral feeding/projection experiences thread.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.07.08 9:50

Maktub,

Might I offer you an example or two that a Vampire WILL feed whether he or she is actively thinking to feed, or not. Whether the Vampire is conscience of it or not, it will take place. This I offer for all to give your consideration and ideas in this area. This is only from my own experience and does not imply that my way is the only way. Please give your experiences for us to consider.

First instance is when I walked into a Perkins restaurant I noticed a waitress cleaning away a table as I walked by her to be seated. I consciously began a long draw of Lifeforce from her in a single draw. I walked on by her and was seated at a table with my back to her and began conversation with the person I was with. All at once, I was enveloped with a large force of Lifeforce that covered my entire back part of my body facing the waitress I had passed. It was injected into me all at once and was almost overpowering me and it took a moment to equalize it all. I was aware it came from the waitress I had walked by. It was a very pleasnt wave.

The next was a time I was driving along a street in front of a Catholic Church as Mass was letting out. The Priest had come out of the church and was standing with his back toward the street greeting the people coming down the front stairs. I was not even thinking about feeding from this group as my mind was far away on other things. All at once, and in an instant, I saw Lifeforce come from the priest and his green garments and come flying all over me. It was so strong that I almost had to stop the car and let it equalize. It was very refreshing and lifted me up a great deal.

The next example is the time I went to see the comedian Kathy Griffin. I was fasinated as I watched her begin her act in center stage. As she continued, I was startled to see, just as an aura around a person, there appeared a large orange colored halo and it began to get bigger and bigger. I realized that was Lifeforce she was drawing from the crowd without knowing it. As I began to draw it from her and feed, I saw this halo color start to diminish and grow smaller. When I stopped feeding, I noticed that the halo would grow bigger. I continued this all during her performance. I loved this night. This certainly proved to me that feeding is a mental exercise and can be controlled by the mind of the Vampire.

I can now see why all the old pictures of the Saints all show these halos around their head. It is showing how they draw Lifeforce as they are adored by the masses.

Please share some of your own experiences for us to see and learn from.

Sincerely,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maktub 02.07.08 13:02

Maxx wrote:
I can now see why all the old pictures of the Saints all show these halos around their head. It is showing how they draw Lifeforce as they are adored by the masses.

Exactly, but not just that. The halos found in Saints are also a symbol of their developed Crown Shen (or Crown Chackra if you're not familiar with the Asetian terminology). It explains many of the solar disk connections found in Ancient Egypt. Just like the horns found at the side of many of those solar disks can be seen as rays of energy, a connection to higher forces or the divine. All of this is very well explained in the Asetian Bible. Did you ever read the book? I start to believe you would find it quite enlightening.

By the way, thank you for sharing your experiences here with us. It was a very interesting reading. Maybe we could even create a thread just for people sharing their feeding experiences, no matter under what nature they happened. But I agree with the general idea of your post, on how the feeding is directly connected with the Will and that certainly CAN be controlled by the vampire. It is all about training mental control and developing awareness. Feeding does happen unconsciously as well, of course, not only to the unaware vampire with no experience, but also sometimes with the experienced vampire, since many situations or needs may trigger an unconscious feed/drain.

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

What is your preferred way of Feeding? Empty Too Much

Post by Maxx 02.07.08 13:13

No, I have not read the Bible yet as I have only found this forum three days ago. First I ever heard of it. I have ordered it and look forward to the info. I read the first 14 pages from the internet.

I must apologize for my posts. I am probably too excited about finding a legitimate forum with educated and experienced individuals that are doing present work with this subject. Also, individuals like yourself that are only interested in helping others that have a sincere interest here.

Again, maybe my excitement at finding this forum has led me to post too much and so I will not continue with any more until I have read the Bible.
I really do look forward to the study of this tome.

Sincerely ,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maktub 02.07.08 13:21

Maxx wrote:Again, maybe my excitement at finding this forum has led me to post too much and so I will not continue with any more until I have read the Bible.
I really do look forward to the study of this tome.

No, don't get me wrong. You are free to post around with the knowledge and experiences you already have. The Asetian Bible is not a pre-requisite to this forum, I just asked out of curiosity since its contents were actually highly related with some of the subjects you posted (as the halos in religious art and also in the Sethians thread). The reading of the book helps to give people a general idea around the concepts and beliefs behind the Asetian theology, which can be a great help defining a spiritual and metaphysical framework that may allow for a better understanding of what we discuss in here. But it is by no means an obligation for any member to read it. We are open to any kind of knowledge and experiences...

I hope you did not take my comment wrongly. I have actually been enjoying the maturity, knowledge, and even the excitement, in your posts.

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 15.09.08 16:48

I think i still prefer astral feeding ,makes me more happy with myself ,even if i've been criticised that i am "focusing on the spiritual much more than the physical, even sometimes to the exclusion of the physical altogether" ...:/
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 24.09.08 1:59

Hellen wrote:I think i still prefer astral feeding ,makes me more happy with myself ,even if i've been criticised that i am "focusing on the spiritual much more than the physical, even sometimes to the exclusion of the physical altogether" ...:/

Hellen, personally I believe one should use any feeding method they feel more comfortable and at ease with, however sticking to only one method and not ever trying or using other ones is somewhat a disadvantage, although this varies from vampire to vampire, depending on their energy metabolism. It is best for a vampire with a high energy metabolism to use a few more techniques than just one, when it comes to feeding.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 24.09.08 7:04

Hello Aghrab ,

I agree that is very good to experience all the available possibilities , it is part of the process of discovering and learning to know yourself .
That's why I am far from thinking to limit myself in a way or another , i know this is not good , is just that I still have preferences , maybe is just a matter of taste . For example blood feeding i think i would do it only with someone I love and have a very deep and very intimate connection with ,more than just a donor .
Still finding a human donor it is a difficult task for me while i don't mingle with humans more than at superficial , everyday level that's why i'm feeding ocassionaly and avoiding them to be aware of what 's happening .
At this point i would like to know what do you think is the Asetian view over vampires feeding from one another ?
I've seen some discussions on this subject on another forums , saying that vampire feeding from another vampire is like trying to pour water from an empty glass into another empty glass , and that there is no point in it .
I just feel somehow different about this subject and i would be interested if you can share more knowledge on this subject .

Best regards

Hellen
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 24.09.08 9:59

Hellen wrote:At this point i would like to know what do you think is the Asetian view over vampires feeding from one another ?
I've seen some discussions on this subject on another forums , saying that vampire feeding from another vampire is like trying to pour water from an empty glass into another empty glass , and that there is no point in it .

Well, one thing is for sure... vampires feeding from vampires, is not in any way, like "poring water from an empty glass to another empty one", since if you see, there are donors within the Aset Ka that are Asetians themselves, usually Apprentices. Same as vampires feed from humans, they can feed from other vampires as well, however among Asetians, and especially the Scorpions, Asetians of the Guardian lineage, tend to avoid feeding from just anyone, being highly picky when it comes to whom they feed from. Next lineage to be highly strict on that matter are the Serpents, Asetians of the Viperine lineage, who tend to only feed (when it is done by Sexual Feeding or Deep Feeding) from whom they have a deep connection with, most usually their lovers.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next