Maktub
Karnath
Vampyrelust
Helliana
40 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What is your preferred way of Feeding?

What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 11 ]
What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 10 ]
What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 9 ]
What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]
What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap29%What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 36 ]
What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 13 ]
What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]
What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap29%What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 36 ]

Total Votes : 123

What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is your preferred way of Feeding?

Post by GodmanOmar777 23.10.10 20:30

I hope I explained that right
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is your preferred way of Feeding?

Post by Divine 277 24.10.10 6:36

Thank you, for answering my questions Smile

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 27.10.10 17:17

I prefer sexual feeding above all the other forms of feeding. I dislike ambient feeding. Blood calls out for me a lot...oh well... but I can count with an intense sexual feeding from my specific partner and that satisfies me. I don't feed from humans.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 30.11.10 0:43

I would have to say my preference is sexual feeding...When I first started having sexual experiences I noticed that I was always very energized...It was a joke among my associates that sometimes I would be "in bed" all day...I also find that there is a great deal of energy to be gained from the orgasm of my sexual partner without me having one myself... I enjoy that method too...
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 30.11.10 9:30

Sinata Anika Asti wrote:I would have to say my preference is sexual feeding...When I first started having sexual experiences I noticed that I was always very energized...It was a joke among my associates that sometimes I would be "in bed" all day...I also find that there is a great deal of energy to be gained from the orgasm of my sexual partner without me having one myself... I enjoy that method too...
That is pretty much what Guardians do, to feed intensely from the orgasm of their partners during sexual practices that are nothing but a very deep and beautiful form of magick.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by stellarvore 01.01.11 12:15

I noticed recently I grab peoples attention and do something random, then step back and just veg out while staring at them. I guess thats my way of doing things
stellarvore
stellarvore
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet_Verum 15.10.11 16:46

I seem to perfer blood feeding and sexual/tantric feeding.
I have much trouble with stabilizing energy intake with ambient feeding, though. Either I take too much and become overwhelmed, or I actually lose energy. Perhaps I need more practice in this method.

Also, I am new to the Vampyre scene. Until recently I was solitary in my beliefs and practices. I have much to learn, so I apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge.

So, I do also have a question. During times of having intimate encounters, I find myself actually breathing in my partner's energy from close to his skin. Would this be considered indirect feeding?

Violet_Verum
Violet_Verum
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.10.11 18:12

Welcome to the vampire community. Don't apologize for the lack of knowledge, we're all learning and that is why we are here.

I believe that could be considered indirect feeding, if that is what's really happening beneath the surface and beyond personal expectations.

I would also ask you to please go by the Off Topic section and introduce yourself, let the community know more about you and your background. Feel free to look around, there are loads of information in this forum and much of it is precious. You can learn a lot just by reading this site, people have no idea. Approach things without being certain, especially if you are new to this, because we're always learning and when we think we are sure we tend to learn less.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NifadaEadred 03.12.12 7:56

Hello... I'm quite young, so I haven't tryed feeding yet. Many of you, like the sexual feeding... but I never had sex. What other way would you recommend?
NifadaEadred
NifadaEadred
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 03.12.12 11:43

NifadaEadred: I recommend some patience. Surprised
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 03.12.12 13:43

Welcome to the community NifadaEadred. Would you mind going by the Off Topic section and introduce yourself so that we get to know a bit more about you?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NifadaEadred 04.12.12 6:46

Thank you very much.
Of course (sorry I don't know the way around here yet)
NifadaEadred
NifadaEadred
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling 15.06.14 16:31

Ambient Feeding11% 11% [ 7 ]
Indirect Feeding10% 10% [ 6 ]
Contact Feeding6% 6% [ 4 ]
Deep Feeding5% 5% [ 3 ]
Sexual Feeding and Tantric Feeding32% 32% [ 20 ]
Astral Feeding14% 14% [ 9 ]
Ritual Feeding3% 3% [ 2 ]
Blood Feeding19% 19% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 63

Interesting.
Ashling
Ashling
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2014-06-14

http://www.pinterest.com/lemisslucifer/

Back to top Go down

What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 3 Empty What is your preferred way of Feeding?

Post by Primus Erebus Magnus 22.07.14 10:25

Good Evening,

And "Hi!", because this is my first post on this forum.

So: what is my preferred way of feeding?
I like all the methods, except blood feeding (and maybe sex / tantric - sex is sex, don't waste the joy).

Contact feeding is sometimes the easiest, however it could be very "limited". Indirect feeding is handier.

Ambient feeding can be "out of focus", mostly I choose a specific prey. Sometimes it's disturbing to "mix the drinks".

Astral / indirect / deep / ritual feeding is (these are the same, for me) my all-time favourite.

Blood feeding, as I said, is not for me; I'm an energy / astral vampire.
Primus Erebus Magnus
Primus Erebus Magnus
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsgaze 27.09.14 21:41

I prefer contact feeding. Being that I am a tactile, hands on learner it made sense that I first learned by touch. I have fed indirectly and by ambience, but the energy is not as strong.
dragonsgaze
dragonsgaze
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 28.09.14 7:17

If I may ask what moved you to try such a thing?
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by -Amirah- 04.09.15 13:08

I rely on contact, astral, and sexual ways of feeding, since my partner discouraged me of feeding from blood.
-Amirah-
-Amirah-
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2015-08-30

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/FlashofCloth

Back to top Go down

What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 3 Empty What is your preferred way of feeding?

Post by Stellana 24.01.16 18:09

Blood feeding has always been my preferred way to feed. To be honest, it is the only way that I have been taught and it hasn't disappointed me ever. I have donors of course. Always one at a time, typically when I am in a relationship. I am very careful with my feeding. I use a lancet, small incisions typically and then I place a vial or basin under the wound. Once I have acquired enough blood and made sure that I haven't hurt my donor I seal it up and put it in storage. I do not feed in front of my donor's. We have an understanding.
Typically I feed alone at night around 3:30 AM. For some reason that is the time I always crave it the most.
Does anyone else experience this? It's not so much a hunger pain but it's more of a sharp knife like jabbing in the center of my abdomen. When I drink the blood after five minutes the pain goes away.
I feel naked sharing this with everyone here but I was told that this is the place to discuss such things and not be judged.
Stellana
Stellana
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 25.01.16 16:48

Stellana wrote:Blood feeding has always been my preferred way to feed. To be honest, it is the only way that I have been taught and it hasn't disappointed me ever. I have donors of course. Always one at a time, typically when I am in a relationship. I am very careful with my feeding. I use a lancet, small incisions typically and then I place a vial or basin under the wound. Once I have acquired enough blood and made sure that I haven't hurt my donor I seal it up and put it in storage. I do not feed in front of my donor's. We have an understanding.
Typically I feed alone at night around 3:30 AM. For some reason that is the time I always crave it the most.
Does anyone else experience this? It's not so much a hunger pain but it's more of a sharp knife like jabbing in the center of my abdomen. When I drink the blood after five minutes the pain goes away.
I feel naked sharing this with everyone here but I was told that this is the place to discuss such things and not be judged.

How long do you store the blood? Just curious
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellana 25.01.16 16:55

No more then a few days.
Stellana
Stellana
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

What is your preferred way of Feeding? - Page 3 Empty Not a vampire, but...

Post by thenerdiestwitch 16.06.16 11:31

For the sake of conciseness in early conversations (once people have established some form of trust, of course) I identify as a witch, but I do in fact feed vampirically, several ways and for several different reasons. Granted, I do this rarely and only if I feel it necessary. I am also very...selective. Certain people give off an aura that is just repugnant to me.

Anywhoo, I most commonly feed off of excess energy. On the days when I'm worn down, or need an emergency boost (for example, if some random psychic threat catches me off guard and I am totally, completely worn down from a rough day) I can basically flip an "oh, shit!" in my brain that makes me react by siphoning the energy from what is around me in order to create a shield that will allow me to get my bearings and determine what to do next. Not saying I get attacked often, but it has happened, and usually happens at the absolute WORST times.

On a side note here, I consider myself a rather high-energy being. The amount of energy coming off of me when I am in high stress situations (when I can't really control my natural, knee-jerk reactions, i.e., survival reflexes, or intense anger) has been described as "nauseatingly intense."

I do my best to replenish and recycle, because stagnant energy is gross and starts to wear me down if I let it sit too long. But, I do keep a reserve of energy deep down in my core. I'm just not skilled enough to access it immediately. I'm relatively intermediate with energy work, but I am making more progress now that I am focusing on it more - I can quickly pull energy in, but I occasionally have trouble manipulating it under duress.

That being said, I've slowly come to discover that I can tap into the life force around me in general; simple science explains that everything is made up of energy, so it's technically possibly to feed on everything. Of course...well, living things are easier. But, through concentrated effort, the earth around me can be my buffet. I find it refreshing to take in some of the natural elements; earth, specifically. Earth energy is naturally stabilizing and healing, allowing me to sharpen my focus, become more grounded, and naturally just feel more secure.

Electrical appliances are also viable, but....the energy they give off is so weird and tangy, and there's so little of it that it's almost not worth it. I'm not sure if this is truly a viable option for most people, I just know it did not work well with me, but it did allow me to get through a really, really, REALLY rough night working in a factory on third shift without passing out from raw exhaustion.

As a sensitive, I'm very conscious of the energy flow around me, and whether it's negative or positive. Granted, most of this is instinctual - I am not at the level where I can just look around and consciously be like, "Yep. Lost of negative nastiness here, and this is the source." It's more like, "Oh, man, this place gives me the wiggins and I don't know why, I just want out of here."

Blood is a different story. I've fed on blood in the past; it's a very intimate and sacred act for me, always done for a specific reason. Blood is one of the most potent ingredients, and one of the "primal elements." (I coined that term, at least I think I did. I didn't consciously hear if from anywhere else, as far as I know anyway. I've been dabbling with learning from my higher consciousness and my guides, so maybe it came from them? At the very least, it's a handy distinguishing term for diversity from the "natural elements", i.e., earth, etc.) I usually use it for ritualistic purposes, such as protection spells in the hope of making it more potent and lasting. Blood is a tricky thing, a powerful thing, and I'm honestly a little leery of it. Not just because of the lore around it and what people can supposedly do with it - intuition tells me to be cautious, so I don't mess with it much.

Tantric feeding is something I haven't done and don't really have any true interest in - not at the moment, anyway.

I'm done rambling now - sorry. Smile
thenerdiestwitch
thenerdiestwitch
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2016-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 18.06.16 0:06

It's nice to hear that you are cautious with blood, given how blood feeding can form powerful energetic links and easily cause security breaches into your subtle system.
That's one reason I never understood the larger part of the vampire community, those who brag about having a vast multitude of blood donors and talk about feeding that way all the time. I cannot imagine a good reason for ingesting the essence of that many people, especially those who are not known intimately.
Anyway, thank you for sharing your personal experiences with the forum and good luck in your energy work.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardCullen 29.06.16 15:33

I drink/consume blood 90% of what I consume unless I'm bent out of shape and retreat to a more human condition if necessary, in which case I really like velveetah Mac and cheese. (I haven't undergone complete transition once I'm ready I'll make it clear and I'll "change" into my true demonic form with some help from family members of my group- at that point chocolate chip cookies will be forevermore forbidden) the other 10% of what I consume is psi energy or sexual if I wish but I generally turn the sexual stuff completely off and thus do not receive any energy from possibly sexual interactions happening around me or to me. I kinda feel sex gets in the way of things unless with a lifelong marital partner and already married. Hmmm. I can switch if desired to feeding directly from the earth. I consume human blood but also vampire blood, alien blood draconian/dragon blood, strigoi and all kinds... Some powerful witches blood as well. I also receive transfusions monthly from these same groups - prob 2-4transfusions in a month. Alien Grey blood, Half-blood vampires blood, sometimes whole-blood vampires... And the list goes on as far as transfusions go. How do I feed? Usually my group or whoever is doing it at that time comes down in their "car" - or whatever kind of craft their using to travel(which normally is a car) and probably just waves some hidden device and knocks me out and pours it down my throat. And as for transfusions I guess they're kinda like shots and I have to be unconscious due to enemies ... Who would likely get in the way and create a disruption due to feeding. So I never really know except usually I can tell by looking in the mirror and I definitely am healthier and can see better and look better. So method is vials and tubes I would imagine. Except once every two years a human donor is sent for me to receive a few drops from and this is so my conscious mind is also aware of the vampirism which unlocks more of my potential.

May I ask how much you drink (to all) and what is the most you could consume of blood and what is the least? Some people can go a long time without blood and some cannot hardly go without it at all ... In a month I probably consume 15-90vials(scientific tube-fulls basically), each vial maybe 2 fl. Oz. approximately. If I'm lazy and not doing my work they do not bring me any and if I do my work they will bring me a vial in my sleep. If I exceed work and do all normal things in daily life as well (perfectly clean house went to visit my cat, and did some gardening as well as shower and very very good hygiene) I may receive two or even 3 vials - so I suppose altogether in a month any where between 50- 180 fl oz. of blood and transfusions prob. - at least four and the type and quantity really depends on a lot of things. If I'm in a colder climate I'll likely have grey sent to me and if I'm in a hot climate it will prob. Be some vampire that's found how to withstand sun better and so ill get a transfusion...
EdwardCullen
EdwardCullen
Banned

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by thenerdiestwitch 29.06.16 18:37

Sigh.
thenerdiestwitch
thenerdiestwitch
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2016-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Takaikishi1700 02.08.17 4:07

Helliana wrote:I think psychic vampires can't get energy from blood like Sanguinarians can, that their bodies can't pull energy from blood and all. It also might repulse them.

That is indeed very true, but I'm in an environment where I cannot dive deeper into any of those feeding types yet until I'm out on my own, I have to do it in secret due to parents and Indirect feeding seems to work best for me in this case. I am looking more into ambient feeding though and I use many sources for my energy. Not only prana from people but I also like to take energy from weather and the earth.

If I did have a donor near me then I would be Blood feeding as well, and if my partner was near me I would try Sexual and Deep feeding. But yes, I am open to other types of feeding. I can only see what the future brings.
I'm actually fuak feeder I pull just by touch it in close proximity. But prefer blood raw meat and my host must be disease free I dont believe I'm inpervious to dieses but most of all they must want to give thm selves to me. I just love the taste of blood hitting my mouth. But most if the time I just feed energy wise or physically. ( sorry for spelling,) I love the site smell and everything about blood. But I'm also pagan. I've been a feed dice I was 13 and live in Missouri not very many open vampires or of the lies in the bible belt. I dont just pull what I want I pull sicknesses from people I care about which afects my physical body as well I'm also empathic which is where my hunger started. The poll used here should give atoeast 3 choices IMO I'm a blood letter and love watching my own blood slowly drip or run down then i lap it up mm mm tastes so good the matalic taste is OK but there's a ritualistic. Core to it. I'm looking forward to finding more people or vampires to have conversation with. I'm TAKSI KISHI and im on my 4 th life. But I feel I had the blood lust in all my past lives.

Takaikishi1700
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next