Do the Sethians have an equivalent to the Violet Flame?

+4
Victor
Troublemaker
Maxx
MysticLightShinethForth
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do the Sethians have an equivalent to the Violet Flame?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Do the Sethians have an equivalent to the Violet Flame?

Post by Maxx 18.02.19 19:17

All I am pointing out here is "always follow the path of the author". You will gain insight into the thoughts or thinking behind the words but realize they all write for profit.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Do the Sethians have an equivalent to the Violet Flame?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Do the Sethians have an equivalent to the Violet Flame?

Post by Maxx 18.02.19 19:56

Toby writes the same way as Wallis Budge. They both blend political opinion with facts without telling you which is which so you have to know the difference.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 18.02.19 20:16

I have 'The Rise and Fall of Ancient Egypt'. What I've read so far has been enjoyable, but I approach it only as a vehicle to get some grasp of Egyptian history. I haven't been aware of any fraudulence of Toby Wilkerson, but it is interesting to keep in mind.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.02.19 21:25

well, maybe if we turn back to discussions of actual Egyptian subjects, maybe Maktub will awaken from his coffin some nightfall in one of those secret burial vaults in Egypt hidden from time and return to give us his opinion of the writing material of Wallis and Toby... Remember, Wallis is one of the translators of the Egyptian Book of The Dead that many use as background material in their studies.

No question about Sobek.  But some even think that Sobek was a personality of Seth. If that is stated in open view what do you think the real case actually is on who they really are???  You can find this throughout the many personages of Egypt. Many just say they are the same with many different names.
Myself, I am of the belief that if it is out there and easy to see and find, it is not the real truth.  It is like "Mommy loves you so much.........Means you Research it."

And I mentioned it one time here prior.   My own research and half belief is that Aset and Seth work together on many things in history in order to create a push me-pull me or resistance so a forward goal can be reached.  I have found in my own work to create an energy of both light and darkness equally balanced within my physical body for a perfect balance.  I believe this is what is really going on in all the conflicts in history.  You can find results work best when that is sought.  Even the pendulum swings back and forth in this fashion throughout history.  And when there is too much of one side, no matter which it is, you will find abuses of terrible and unjust behaviors.  (As Victor stated one-time addressing kalb, even among your precious Aset Ka.)  I tend to think they project opposition outwardly, but inwardly seek to work together to secretly create balance for the longevity of humankind.

What I am speaking of here, none of you will ever see written in any Aset Ka material as it would not benefit either the Sethians or Asetians by this fact coming out.   This is my own view based on what I am seeing as well as what is stated from the past.  Even if the Asetian Bible gives you info about something, my view is......Mommy loves you......da da da.

Putting into so simple terms even the village idiot can understand it,  it is like a western movie you are watching on the screen.  It all looks like it is happening like you see that stuff take place.  Actors playing parts.  There has to be a good guy and there really has to be a bad guy.  The bad guy and the good guy go have lunch together during the break in shooting and enjoy each others company.  They are really distant cousins in real life.  The break or cut in scenes happens off screen and the viewers paying to watch this never see the lunch break. You might as well say it is done in secret.  But that bad guy sure has a reputation, doesn't he?  Makes you hate him as he plays that villain.....  and therein lies the secret......he is playing the villain because there is a need for that part.  

We can talk more in depth about it when we all meet on the other side....   etheric movies, anyone?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.02.19 5:33

I don't think that formula can be applied to everything Maxx. For example the massive conflict that became known as the Epic Wars during the Sep Tepy period, I really can't see that they were part of some play or plot to create that duality of good and evil that you describe above. In fact we can't point a definitive good or evil in any side of those wars, as Sethians mutilated and tortured Asetians but were also destroyed by a nameless power described as the darkest force in history, and that came from the Asetian side. I believe their conflicts go much deeper than a story to teach or aid humanity but dwell in things we can't possibly comprehend while in this realm, something that transcends the laws and minds of humanity.

I know that you agree with the notion about these not being powers of good versus evil but a far more complex conflict, the only portion that I don't fully agree with is that they are all friends and tolerant of each-other in the backstage. Sethian power through manipulations and machinations of the great modern religions like the Vatican remain something that the Aset Ka despises, just like certain Asetian powers and abilities continue to be something that Sethians wish to break and conquer. There's a lot more behind it all than aiding good old humanity thrive and evolve...

Of course this is merely the result of my own research and views, so it's great to read different opinions such as yours and may we all benefit from these exchanges and divergent interpretations.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 19.02.19 7:05

I agree with this, Jonathan.

Actually, I do think there are big powers who sometimes work together, but I don't believe they are Asetians and Sethians doing so. Perhaps old occult families and organizations might do this though?

Concerning the Red Order of Set and the Aset Ka, they do operate within such complexity that even advanced occultists do not fully comprehend the reasons for their actions, which is intentional by design.

It is said that the Asetians choose the direction in which the Wheel turns. It would make sense to me that, even when these two ancient families are appearing to work together and synchronize for the aid and development of all, there is really something far deeper going on behind the scenes as the real reason.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.02.19 8:04

To some degree that may be correct but I will politely disagree with the overall premise.  

Even you will find there are those that you really dislike that you interact with on a daily basis but you still mingle with them because you possibly have to.  If there was 100% animosity between the two groups we talk about, why is there not continuous fighting among them until they are finished?  Your description is plausible but it is bigger from an overall perspective than you illustrate.  Even I did not illustrate the bigger picture so I could demonstrate my thoughts to you better.

It seems to me that everyone here that discusses the two groups view them as the absolute controllers of this world (and in doing so infer that that power extends into the other areas of the off-world area or universe.   I am not of the impression that Aset is the complete creator of the universe.  That possibly may be the difference in how I view all of this as I do extend my journeys outside of this planet.

My movie illustration was not perfectly my impression of the situation but used it to show that what you guys are describing is not how this is all working.  It is not as simple as that.

I did not post the pic of Nut stretching over an area as you always see her depicted but in that scene, she is covered with stars from head to toe.  Meaning to me that is a metaphor for looking out into the entire universal area of ether out there, not as a physical being as so many here speak about each of the human/animal combinations of beings in Egypt.

And returning to my other statement trying to explain my thoughts about the working of the two groups together, my feelings are that this entire description put out by the Aset Ka in the few books that are mentioned and read by those here, are not really a very good account of what is really going on at all.  There are far more intricate matters than the simple techniques and interactions across the planet between two warring factions than what is mentioned there.  I would say it is not even a small part of actual happenings.  There are so many higher elements to this than to have it broken down for explanations to humankind than what is discussed.  I see discussions here of the type that one sees in the Christians teachings about that person and this person and their life and it has become real to them as if it actually happened that way.  lol.  I am getting the feeling that maybe the same problem is starting to exist within the framework of the discussions of the Aset Ka and the Sethians in this same way.  It is uncomfortable watching it unfold.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 19.02.19 9:46

I'd just like to add that I never stated Aset created the universe. I did say She has creational powers, which are two completely different things. Actually, the Book of Nun addresses this, when it talks about Amon as the demiurge. She is a creator of the Asetians, but not the universe as a whole.

Also, I do not believe there are only two warring sides. The issue is more complex than that, with many layers of depth. I just think the two sides discussed here are in the highest positions, as the immortal bloodlines. But that's just my perspective.

On another note, the difference between where Aset is found on the genesis tree and Her position in the Kabbalah as Ain Soph is interesting. More points of contemplation.

Anyway, I can also agree that having divergent views is valuable to the discussion and presents new angles.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.02.19 11:06

I was not addressing your comments on an individual basis. My commentary was toward the whole. Sorry if you received it that way.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.02.19 11:09

I was thinking of the commentary that Jonathan posted and applying the whole to the subject.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 19.02.19 13:39

I agree with Victor here about Sobek, and also other kinds of energy involved.

About Satan, I believe there is a wrond relation when people link them.

As for Sethian energy, we could say it is very strong in Vatican.

It is a type of energy that people may thing is light, and good, when it is quite the contrary, but it can be such a subtle poison that people drink and spread and love without even realizing...
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.02.19 9:15

Since everyone considers Jonathan a reliable source and 2nd in line behind statements from Victor, I will address this question to Jonathan.

As a background to the human experience we are confronted with here in our present life, many ask the big question: Why are we here?   The answer is to experience and have experiences.  But what you experience is entirely up to you.  Now, how you experience it is based on your belief system.  This means it is so very important to look at what your belief system is.   This belief system????  It is established as we go through certain things early on in our lives to create our belief system and that is why we hear so much about early childhood formulation.  From this early formation, we then go on and create our lives from it.  To many, this will help you see why you believe things that you do.

Now, Jonathan, you mentioned about the epic wars in the past and the horrible atrocities committed against each other.  The emotions created during those heated battles one can only imagine the way they touched the individuals.  Many expired during that.  So what do you see as their personality when they meet all the others in that battle after death and they are all on the other side.  Are they still angry?  Are they still looking to fight each other?  Big Question.  Are they experiencing a view of chariots and deserts and armour?   Or are they experiencing high rise apartment buildings in their view watching the countryside of vast shiny buildings or ancient palaces?  We know their consciousness is now a different mechanism whereby thought is instantly delivered and movement is different and pain no longer is reflected.  

How are their personalities and emotional makeup?  Emotions have changed.  It does not operate the same as before.  The body is no longer a worry as it is not there.  Consciousness and memory work differently.

I ask these questions because the answers would be important looking at what is really going on with all lives spent in this timeframe on this planet.  It would necessitate how important is the outcome of many things that take place here as the real meaning of creation?  How important is it what we believe?

I have spent much time with the workings spoken of above and this brings me to much of what my belief system is based on.  I have been to other planets and dimensions and interacted with beings in those places. Not to get into details as this is too distant in time and space for many so I will leave that alone here.  I say this because too often the views we face are too shallow to enter into the real meaning of this topic and it changes the picture entirely.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.02.19 9:27

RK,
in answer to your question regarding the Sethians having a different mark.....   For certain, I do not know. I can only speak for self as I was given an item from a Lady in the Spirit World and I use it in both creation and healing as well as destroying and killing.   It was given as my choice to use as I saw fit.  It was not my imagination as I have seen the effects take place when I adjusted my focus to create or heal or to destroy and there are many changes on the planet now because of this.  

I am just assuming that the dark kiss would work in a similar fashion to allow someone to do the same.  But this is only my speculation alone similar to seeing that 2 and 2 equal 4.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.02.19 9:28

Maxx, first let me make it clear that I am no expert or reference as implied. Nor am I as versed in these subjects as Victor. I just have experience and so have you as several others here do. We all have our perspectives drawn from our experiences and they are all valid.

With that said, I agree with your latest post. I can't speak with legitimacy for those who died during the Epic Wars and how they experienced death or reacted to the afterlife. In my view I don't think they would still be focused on the battle but however they would undoubtedly be changed by it. Especially because this wasn't a merely physical battle but also a metaphysical war which can leave profound scars both mentally and spiritually. I can see your point though in how these questions are relevant and how things change due to perspective, like being dead or alive. As Luis Marques states in his works, sometimes when being dead one is more alive than he ever was while living, and I think that applies to what you're trying to say. That shift of consciousness and enlightenment upon breaking free from the physical. So that is my answer to you, but how would you reply? I'm also interested in reading your views.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.02.19 9:47

Jonathan,
Your description of yourself is incorrect.  I say that because of how others here view you....  so you need to accept your status.  Cool

As an answer to your question for me, I can state that many that pass over that I have known from my past contact me with surprise that I am one that they can communicate with.  They do not expect this as I was not remembered by them in their life as interested in these things.  More often than not, I am aware they have moved over and then verify it by looking up the obit to make sure.

I would say that there is absolutely no change in thinking or view on life shortly after moving over.  The main thing is that the pain is gone and great freedom of movement is experienced.  Attitudes are not going to change a great deal.  A few have become angry that I am able to call them up and they tell me they did not like me in the past and they are still angry now.  Some surprise me with how they viewed me and I was not aware of their feelings toward me.  Others mention that our past conflicts are not an issue now that it is over in this world for them and we get along fine.  Others that were friends of mine we are still friends and I find things about them they convey over to me. It is enlightening for me.  Also, for them, as they are then learning about their life going forward and what to experience.

I say all this to imply how I view those that died in battle in our conversation you mentioned above.  For many, there will not be much of a change and they will continue to stay angry and they will be in a confined place for a very long time.  By confined, I mean they will not be seeing any major advancement as far as moving on with positive experiences.  Anger will need to go before that happens.  Learning to overcome some elements will be learned before any worthwhile developments continue.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.02.19 10:33

Again, I would be interested in hearing how Maktub would address this conversation. I know he is busy but does come by at least a couple of times a year. Insight from that area would be interesting as well.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 20.02.19 11:34

I see what you are getting at, but I do think the time period changes things a great deal.
For instance, Sep Tepy was the only time that Gods walked among humankind.
The Epic Wars were very much metaphysical in addition to physical and concrete. It was a time of advanced magickal skill, and it was even mentioned that the Red Order desperately tried to gain the knowledge on how to harm the souls of the Asetians. There are clues scattered around, for instance that sometimes, if a soul is harmed enough, it will prevent that soul from reincarnating while it heals. To me, that could indicate some effects of these battles. Magick, in both its healing aspect and horrifically destructive side, was fearlessly and shamelessly used. I think there could have been more to it than simply a kind of bodily harm that one sloughs off and gets over on the other side.

But your posts give some food for thought and are quite interesting to ponder on. I don't think there is any hierarchy in the forum. The diversity of views is one of its strengths, and educated debates with a kaleidoscope of views are what provide value. Echo chambers never do any good. I also agree that it would be nice to see Maktub around. Maybe someday we'll get lucky and he will surface again.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 20.02.19 11:38

That being said, Maxx, it would also be nice to see more threads from you about Egypt. I know that's an area you seem passionate about and we could all benefit from that.

https://www.vampirismforum.com/t846-exercise-3-stone-coffin?highlight=Stone+coffin

Kind of like this one. I returned to it recently after contemplating about the initiatory Giza complex.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.02.19 12:16

Rk,
You are hearing correctly.  I was told after my post that some would not just view those warriors as physical beings.  But I was not going to get into the other faction of warriors in the middle of humans and combine and mix up the two here. lol.  People think I am crazy now as it is...lol.  But I no longer am concerned about it.  Told that no more justification for anything and no more explanation required...and that came from my friend.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Ko Myo 12.10.22 13:23

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Yes, Setians say as much, but that Set is the real figure behind the name Satan, whereas Satan is merely a kind of mask that is a false caricature.

However, I am merely raising the question. I don't have any definitive knowledge whatsoever upon this.

Hmmm on one hand I think that's possible because Set's pantheon existed before the Christian pantheon (Dogma). On the other hand, I consider we have better spiritual "technologies" to see the entities better in their real form and existence creating the Christian archetypes of angels and demons. Now consciousness is evolving again and we see them even closer as higher dimensional beings and their technology AIs.
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2022-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 02.08.23 14:52

Behold, the Way of Nature, a cryptic current that meanders through the darkest realms of existence, intimately entangled with the ominous specter of Death itself. In the shrouded corners of cosmic mysteries, this arcane path weaves like an enigmatic labyrinth, inexorably guiding all mortal souls towards an inevitable rendezvous with the eternal void.

Yet, amidst this haunting tapestry, emerges the enigmatic Black Flame, a mysterious force born from ancient secrets long concealed from human understanding. Through its eerie luminescence, humanity's consciousness awakens to its Greater Self—a revelation so profound that it beckons them to the precipice of madness. For within the throes of this ineffable awakening, one's perception of reality shatters, and the abyss gazes back with inscrutable eyes.

The Black Flame, an obscure conduit, pierces the veil of ignorance that veiled mankind's eyes for eons. It unveils the forbidden knowledge, hidden deep within the bowels of cosmic antiquity, offering a tantalizing glimpse of the truth that lies beyond mortal comprehension.

Beware, for the Black Flame's otherworldly allure tempts the curious and the daring, alluring them to grasp the forbidden fruit of enlightenment. Yet, amidst the grand awakening lies a lurking horror, a revelation that could drive even the hardiest of souls to the brink of insanity.

Thus, tread carefully, mortal seeker, for the truth unveiled by the Black Flame may forever alter the fabric of your being, plunging you into a realm where sanity wanes, and the boundaries of reality dissolve into a nightmarish abyss.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2