Jonathan
Troublemaker
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Asetianism Discord Invitation  Empty Asetianism Discord Invitation

Post by Troublemaker 11.05.20 15:21

Em Hotep.
I wanted to extend an invitation to the Asetianism Discord channel where Asetianists have been having both public and private discussions.
This channel was created for us all to gather and have mature discussions about this path.
We would love to see you join us. However, please remember to keep interactions respectful and mature, as this was created to be an outlet free of the drama and toxicity plaguing many other places.
Let me know if there are any troubles with this invite link.
Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you there! Very Happy
https://discord.gg/86NHgWY
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Asetianism Discord Invitation  Empty Re: Asetianism Discord Invitation

Post by Jonathan 13.05.20 10:23

Reposting this here from another thread as you all have my support as well:

Just wanted to drop a message in agreement with Rhea Kaye concerning their Discord server. Although I don't have the time at present to join them in their discussions just as much as I haven't been able to participate here as much, I find their initiative a very positive thing that should be supported by other occultists. Having different platforms and different communities that cater for how various people prefer to interact only benefits the occult community at large. Additionally, from what I was told they have the support and presence of a highly experienced Asetianist that has been around longer than most of us so that certainly vouches for its seriousness as a project and occult circle.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.05.20 10:31

Well, then, it may be better suited as Mystic wanted, to do the study with that discord site if she would be able to help him as she has a lengthy background. But I assume that there should be some kind of schedule set for people to plan in some way. A starting date, etc.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 13.05.20 10:35

Maxx wrote:Well, then, it may be better suited as Mystic wanted, to do the study with that discord site if she would be able to help him as she has a lengthy background.  But I assume that there should be some kind of schedule set for people to plan in some way.  A starting date, etc.

I was speaking in general, as a good platform for occultists to explore. Concerning your project with the Violet Throne study group I find that it's best suited here on the forum.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 13.05.20 10:40

Thanks, Jonathan!
I am excited about the server and the potential it could have. Also, it is really good to see another channel open up that can be steered in the right direction concerning the presentation and discussion of Asetiansm with honesty. Especially given that there is so much misinformation and dishonesty surrounding the topic in general.
I hope that it can be of help, or at least somehow a bright spot, in some seeker's journeys.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 13.05.20 10:41

Oh I really must say, I think the VT discussions, if they are to be well-organized for widespread reference, would be much better suited to Vampirism Forum.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.05.20 10:44

Jon. Make no mistake here. This is not my project.

It is a combined effort by all those that want to learn from the Violet Throne. The teacher is Luis Marques.
Both Mystic and his helpers, as well as those involved, will all be able to open learning from this.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.05.20 16:17

I look forward to the section where Mr. Marques describes what the real Vampire is according to his standards. It is a far cry from what the newbies entering this site describe as their own reason for thinking they are a vampire. This will point to the sharp discrepancy between the two and will allow one to easily identify one from the other. Something very much needed.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 13.05.20 17:25

Ah .... That one.
That topic really brings out the intolerance in me.
The visible layer of the vampire community really is a shining example of entitlement and blindness. In a cesspool where people are quite literally falling all over themselves to soak in the spotlight, calling themselves Elders, Empresses, Kings and Queens, this topic is not going to go over very well. You'll either get a self-important "you stay in your lane and I'll stay in mine!" (a highly lame, lazy way to conveniently avoid challenge, adversity or truth in all forms) or an equally lazy wave of the hand, something to the effect of demanding respect for one's own views (even if it includes pointless egregore and party-monger worship) without having earned it.
Oh what fun.
In modern times, the "vampire" is required to respect any and all views even if they make no metaphysical sense whatsoever and are based in futility, so that all can hold hands, sing kumbaya over the fireplace together and avoid uncomfortable emotions about silly things like reality.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.05.20 17:28

you forgot Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 14.05.20 3:15

Agreed with Rhea Kaye. That part of the OVC - the loudest, most drama-filled and visible part - is a pit of the most disgusting energy. I thought real vampires could use it as a feeding ground but then I immediately hesitated and thought that they'd not even go close for that reason.

Calling oneself "Queen", "King", "Empress", "Elder", etc., without actually having earned the title signals nothing else but a desire mirroring *fantasy*, so it's a deluded quest, believing their own illusions. It's infantile. It starts, indeed, to look more like a children's cartoon, like Maxx would probably say, than anything valuable with roots in reality. So much for "vampires", it's laughworthy.

Yet they pay a valuable service, as we all know.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 22.05.20 15:00

I would like to join, if allowed.

I won't promise much activity. As you likely can already figure, I'm not very active anywhere as far as "nightside" activities. But I would like to hold the opportunity and at least lurk periodically, if you don't mind.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 22.05.20 15:32

Of course not. Glad to see you join. Hope you like it.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 23.08.20 12:07

Being a mod on this Discord, I feel like there’s a few words I have to comment right now regarding all of this...

I have noticed that there has been some less-than-nice words being thrown around about the server, the members, and the people who created the server, both in public and in pvt. I can’t just stay by idly while such stuff is happening, mostly based on the ‘evidence’ that a single angry person is providing against us. This server had the presence and support of a few well-respected and long time Asetianists that are the furthest from being ‘blind people with huge egos that cannot think for themselves’, along with other such baseless accusations. To hear such words makes me very sad.

Now with all that said, I would like to invite anyone that is potentially interested in joining to come take a look for themselves and see with their own eyes whether such judgements passed on by others are accurate or not. Meanwhile, I am here and willing to answer any questions/concerns about it, either publicly here or via pm. Smile
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 23.08.20 12:08

stand* has*
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.08.20 12:10

thanks for the invite.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.08.20 12:18

Thanks for adding your words here Naverya. It's really appreciated. I think most people have realized by now that all this was moved by a hate campaign and not from a genuine interaction with your side of the community. I wish you guys the best and please send my humble regards to everyone over there and especially to occult scholar Nadia Smith. Much respect.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 23.08.20 12:22

Thank you Jonathan.
Indeed, I’m sure many have realized the ‘roots’ of all this, however I’m sure that others haven’t, and that is a big reason why I made this post. Also to express my openness about solving any possible concerns people might have so that they might form a more accurate opinion about it rather than just going by what only one individual/side is saying.
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.08.20 12:27

Fair and balanced. That is always the best way to handle any conflict.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 12.09.20 12:10

I wish you all luck in your project. 🙂
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.09.20 12:29

Rhea Kaye wrote:I wish you all luck in your project. 🙂

Clap

That's the way people.
Even in all your differences and diversity in the end you must stand for the same Violet flag.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aetherian 20.11.20 15:44

I'll give it a look, new to Asetianism though so I hope that's okay.
Aetherian
Aetherian
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2020-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 06.08.22 13:28

Meant to ask this before but I keep forgetting. How is the chat server going? Give me some feedback when you have the time. I heard from the grapevine that it's being a major success and it gathered some interesting people from very high-tier occultism. Wish I had more free time to pay you guys an occasional visit! Swamped with work lately.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 06.08.22 14:09

It's going very well I think, been lots of activity, many good discussions and a prosperous environment recently. Many fruitful contributions. We do have many good occultists there. You indeed should leave us a visit soon, Jonathan! If so just for an hour or brief minutes from time to time! Very Happy

I think actually that's what taking most activity from this forum away around these parts of the community. If there wasn't a Discord server then maybe we'd have more activity here. That's a positive thing, though, because it's a very good platform, but sad to see Vampirism Forum suffer. That, however, can be changed. We can always focus discussions here as well.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 06.08.22 14:38

It would be awesome if you joined, Jonathan. It's a great place that does see some very good discussions on a regular basis.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next