Maxx
Jonathan
Troublemaker
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Asetianism Discord Invitation  - Page 2 Empty Re: Asetianism Discord Invitation

Post by Jonathan 06.08.22 14:52

Those are very good news. Makes me happy to hear that it's going so well and has earned the confidence of many talented occultists. The current moves mountains that's for sure. It never ceases to amaze me how far it has reached into the far corners of the world and how much it thrives in our days and era. Truly inspiring.

I imagine that with success you also get your fair share of trolls? lol
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 06.08.22 15:12

Not that many, actually... rarely... I don't think they dare to set foot in there as much as here. The word "vampire" seems to hold more allure. Razz
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 06.08.22 15:39

It does see some trolls from time to time but fortunately that's a lot rarer nowadays.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 06.08.22 16:30

Props to the administration for keeping a healthy and balanced community over there then. That's really hard to maintain in this day and age with all the loonies circling about.

Also I believe many would be too scared of bothering the likes of Nadia and Loryen. Rightfully so! lol
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 08.08.22 11:03

Rhea Kaye wrote:It would be awesome if you joined, Jonathan. It's a great place that does see some very good discussions on a regular basis.

Yes, everyone seems to speak very highly of the place. Wish I had more time for realtime discussions such as a private Discord server. That is probably the future you know. Forums have been dying out for years and even though this one remains extremely popular the truth is that the era of web forums is long gone and it will eventually die out. It’s places such as the private Discord servers as well as groups like The Secret Flame on Facebook that will carry on the torches to illuminate younger seekers and the following generations. In fairness The Secret Flame group has surpassed us in popularity and content a long time ago and I don’t doubt it will be reaching its 20.000 people strong in no time at this level of growth. Quite impressive! It's amazing how much the various and differently managed sub-communities of Asetianism have flourished.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by adrenochrome_rush 21.09.22 12:59

Whoa I logged in to Discord to post this beautiful insight I had at my yoga meditation. I received this amethyst crystal after the yoga. It's shaped like a an amethyst tear drop. I had reached into a drawer of crystals, and this was the one that felt right.

I was blocked though Asetianism Discord Invitation  - Page 2 1f630 . I had never even posted anything to my knowledge? That sucks.. I made a Discord just for the Aset Ka Discord Group, and they blocked me. What do I do now?

Asetianism Discord Invitation  - Page 2 Screen-Shot-2022-09-21-at-11-43-54-AM
Asetianism Discord Invitation  - Page 2 IMG-9120
adrenochrome_rush
adrenochrome_rush
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2022-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.09.22 13:36

I can only imagine that you either misbehaved or got confused by one of the regular trolls. Their server has been quite a success so I hear they get the usual kind of beings found online and they are strict in maintaining the quality of discussions and audience. However I can't check this out for you since I am not on Discord.

To be completely fair, your participation here hasn't been exactly exemplar either given your insistence in topics such as aliens, alien DNA and governments hiding alien plans, which is the type of delusions and conspiracy theories that we frequently discard here. This is a forum about magick, occultism and vampirism, which is dealt in a very serious and oftentimes scholarly way. As I suggested to you before in another post, the whole nonsense about aliens and atlantis doesn't suit the seriousness of this community and will be better off explored in the many new age groups and communities available elsewhere.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 21.09.22 15:15

For clarification, she was banned for harassing and ignorant behavior. Posting random screenshots of totally random messages from the server here in the forum along with insults toward the members of the community on discord. She joined the server to troll, didn’t speak but immediately got busy with posting the most random stuff from the server here so she could insult us. Also the utterly moronic username was just the cherry on top.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 21.09.22 15:19

That server, as many already know, is visited by some very high level occultists. People who visit it with the sole purpose of being disruptive are definitely not welcomed.
I would advise these parasitic people to find something else to do with their time. They seem quite desperate for attention from any member of this community for some weird reason, but who the hell has time for this childish stuff anymore.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.09.22 16:49

Well I guess that explains it. Thank you for the clarification Rhea.

People do seem to be quite obsessed with this community and seeking its attention, everywhere in its many available platforms. It has been this way for like what, two to three decades now if not longer?

This is a path of wisdom and true magick. It requires great dedication and personal effort to unlock its keys. Fiction really shouldn't be mixed with the type of work we do in here, otherwise it may very well lead initiates and devotees astray. I see that many people oftentimes don't realize how dangerous the Violet Path truly is until it is too late...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.09.22 8:03

That is quite true. Nothing beats watching it all unfold, that’s definitely always a powerful reminder.
Some things really don’t mix with this path. Conspiracy theories and the instability that comes along with the paranoia it breeds are really dangerous mixed with this as well.

As a side note, I hope everyone enjoyed their solstice! Such powerful energies this time of the year.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 23.09.22 11:36

Jonathan wrote:
People do seem to be quite obsessed with this community and seeking its attention, everywhere in its many available platforms. It has been this way for like what, two to three decades now if not longer?

More like millennia, am I right?  Asetianism Discord Invitation  - Page 2 1f605

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2022-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.09.22 13:35

TrillaCruile wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

More like millennia, am I right?  Asetianism Discord Invitation  - Page 2 1f605

Well for sure but only speaking of the last few decades where we have direct and personal insight into.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 16.11.22 11:08

Is there still available Sarah’?😳👀😳😏
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.11.22 11:19

I don’t know, I recommend discussing it with a community leader since you and I both know why you are no longer in there, at this present time.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 16.11.22 11:23

Ty Sarah❤,/ I will DM Nadia and Dana!
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 22.11.22 5:11

No answer from Nadia, Dana, James, or Sevtor !
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2