Vampire Concubines?

4 posters

Go down

Vampire Concubines? Empty Vampire Concubines?

Post by Elle Sium 17.05.22 17:28

Greetings All,
Can anyone please share what the definition of a Vampire concubine is? Are they like King Solomon concubines? Or is it something entirely different like a Geisha?

Elle Sium
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2022-05-17

Back to top Go down

Vampire Concubines? Empty Re: Vampire Concubines?

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 18.05.22 6:41

Elle Sium wrote:Greetings All,
Can anyone please share what the definition of a Vampire concubine is? Are they like King Solomon concubines? Or is it something entirely different like a Geisha?

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I think this has been discussed here before, the use of the word Concubine to describe this Asetian Lineage. Can't remember the exact thread, though, might have to do some digging there!

My take is that it's not like King Solomon and his harem... but rather to describe a form of cycling nature, energetically, elevating the frequency and vibration of that energy, and being able to gift that energy, often to other Asetians, in a very empowering way; it seems to be a deep and intimate function of the Scarabs as masters of chaos, change and transformation. But that's just a "surface level" interpretation really, I'd say, or at least what's more readily apparent to those who delve into the study of this tradition, although it's probably principally exact to that extent I believe at least and even though its not a light but deeply cherished matter for the Asetian Family I definitely believe. It might go much deeper than that exactly, though, even if the role and function of the energy system of these Asetians is quite profound in itself, but might also have something to do with the archetype of the Geisha as you mention, in some way, concealing much deeper mysteries, but I'm not sure. I don't wish to speculate too far and make it a disservice so I'll just keep it to that. I know there are others here who are way more passionate and inspired about the Scarab Lineage and who might have deeper thoughts than I do.

Hope that helps to answer some of your questions or at least give it a slight clue on the way!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sium 18.05.22 7:26

Hi Mystic Light.....
I did read a post here about Asetian concubines and very intrigued that they were defined as Scarabs. Still left with a mystery of what their actual role is as a concubine. The thread did not mention anything sexual but stated that they were like donors. Maybe the thread eluded that these concubines use their sexual energy to be like donors for male vampires? But, this I am not sure because I haven't seen anything that defines them more accurately.
And thanks for welcoming me to the forum.

Elle Sium
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 18.05.22 7:39

Elle Sium wrote:Hi  Mystic Light.....
I did read a post here about Asetian concubines and very intrigued that they were defined as Scarabs. Still left with a mystery of what their actual role is as a concubine. The thread did not mention anything sexual but stated that they were like donors. Maybe the thread eluded that these concubines use their sexual energy to be like donors for male vampires? But, this I am not sure because I haven't seen anything that defines them more accurately.
And thanks for welcoming me to the forum.

There is more on the Concubines detailed in both the Asetian Bible and the Violet Throne publications.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sium 18.05.22 7:47

Hi Ramla-Meryt,
I would really like to check out the Asetian Bible, I have heard of this book for many years now. Seems as though Amazon keeps having some alien like phenomenal with it's website so I cannot access my Amazon account. I will traject that I will buy Asetian Bible and the Violet Throne publications by this summer 2022.

Elle Sium
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.05.22 13:05

Try looking into BookDepository. They have stock of all Asetian books and offer free shipping nearly everywhere in the world. If that fails you can also easily get them through Barnes & Noble.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sium 18.05.22 14:52

Hi Jonathan,
Book Depository, I will take a looksy.

Elle Sium
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down