Lightseeker
Saylamine
Maxx
Laura
8 posters

Go down

The Violet Flame Empty The Violet Flame

Post by Saylamine 17.09.08 1:17

I was reading about a concept in the Asetian Bible called the Violet Flame. It is described as a manifestation of the Divine inside every Asetian. It works through a dump of energy through the seventh chakra and is activated by ethereal touch. It induces feelings of happiness and peace, and cleanses the subtle system. It is also related to the inner mysteries of the Aset Ka, so it may be difficult to find information on the Violet Flame outside of the Order.

I have also heard of the Violet Flame being related to other deities and ascended masters, such as Quan Yin and St. Germain. The Violet Flame of St. Germain is the essence of the Seventh Ray. Spiritual light supposedly manifests itself as seven rays, like the colors of the rainbow, each with a different frequency. St. Germain is referred to as the Keeper of the Seventh Ray. More on the Violet Flame of St. Germain can be found here: http://www.tsl.org/violet/violetflame.asp

What I was curious about is how related is the Violet Flame of the Asetians to the Violet Flame of St. Germain and other energetic modalities? Are the Asetians keepers of the Violet Flame as well? Thank you for all of your input and insight.
Saylamine
Saylamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

The Violet Flame Empty Re: The Violet Flame

Post by Laura 17.09.08 3:40

From what I understand the Violet Flame is purely Asetian, only the Asetians have it for it is the divine essence of Aset Herself. I think that what happened is that (like many other Asetian terms) the term Violet Flame was adopted and misinterpreted by other people (among them St. Germain).

I will read more about the Violet Flame of St. Germain in the next few day and post again, but at a first glance this is what I think might have happened.
Laura
Laura
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

The Violet Flame Empty No, No, No

Post by Maxx 17.09.08 5:18

Saylamine,

Please undersatand that I am trying to be as mild as possible. The fact of major importance here is that you need to deal with more discernment. You do not believe everything you read just because it is within the cover of a book.

The site you listed www.tsl.org/violet/violetflame.asp takes us to a site that has no more credibility than a comic book dealing in major economic policy. The present self proclaimed prophet proclaims himself to be the in dwelling of St. Germaine. Any book that comes from this site should be used as toliet paper or starting a fire in the fire place.

Sorry to say it so bluntly......but they are a bunch of comics making money off the silly.

Please, Please, Take heed and practice a little more discernment. My thoughts go with you.

Be well.

Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Saylamine 17.09.08 7:44

I know that there are much better sources on St. Germain, his life, and his connection to the Violet Flame. I've been digging for more on them myself. Many lightworkers and authors who discuss ascension talk a great deal about him. I think he's even discussed in some books on Theosophy as well. It was a topic that sparked my interest.
Saylamine
Saylamine
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Saylamine 17.09.08 18:30

Also, I wanted to add that I do appreciate your words and perspective, Maxx, and the need for discernment in general. Can you, or anyone else perhaps share their knowledge on St. Germain and other interpretations of the Violet Flame, and compare them to what is known of the Asetian VF? I know that Helena Blavatsky discusses St. Germain in some of her writings, so she may be a more helpful resource. The Violet Flame is also associated with the Goddess Quan Yin and a system of energy healing that was channeled by Ivy Moore. I would like to know any possible relation to or the dissimilarities between these interpretations of the VF and the Asetian VF.
Saylamine
Saylamine
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.11.09 15:39

As a mere curiosity, I just noticed that July 7th 2007, the day when the Asetian Bible was published, was a Saturday. According to some wacky New Age circles, that is the sacred day of the Seventh Ray ("Ceremonial Order & Magick") and its Master ruler, St. Germain, Lord of the Violet Flame.

I understand there isn't any connection whatsoever between those two concepts of "Violet Flames", but anyway I thought it would be interesting to point out this fact. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Saylamine 26.11.09 10:59

Wow, that is an interesting fact. Thanks for sharing, Heru Par Krath.
Saylamine
Saylamine
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 23.12.12 20:38

I know this thread is old already but I recently started studying the literature of the TSL group mentioned above and I have to contradict the opinion that Maxx has about them.
Not only does their internal literature contain vast amounts of occult knowledge but also the concept of the Violet Flame as presented there matches very closely the description given in the AB. Also, according to Saint Germain -whom I strongly believe to be a real ascended entity - the Flame serves to purify the energetic bodies of practioneers and thus leads to the attainment of immortality at least in a spiritual sense but possibly even in a physical sense by altering the atomic and genetic structure of the human physical and subtle bodies.
In general I believe that the parallels between the Ascended Masters' teachings and those of Asetianism are tremendous and way to many as to just be a mere coincedence. I find this very fascinating especially because of the fact that the TSL literature explains a lot of the concepts of Asetianism in more detail and thus serves to "flesh out" the AB for me. The teachings of Saint Germain seem to me to be a "right hand path" or "christianised" version of Asetian knowledge.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 24.12.12 1:48

The Ascended believe in the heavenly realms and these are divided into seven levels. These plans are driven by 7 Masters, with seven divine qualities. El Morya, Lanto, Rowena, Seraphis Bey, Hilarion, Lady Nada and Saint Germain. Are the 7 Masters of the 7 Divine Flames. Each with its color, where the Master Saint Germain representing the Violet Flame.

The most curious thing is that each of them are reincarnations of people who had influence in the world, in physics, religion and government. The problem with the White Fraternity is that based on the Jewish God or if you prefer on monotheism beliefs and this story came from Atenism, the Servant of the Aten. Where the Violet Flame was banned in the eyes of the world. Only Yellow and Red began to be known to the world in memory of the Gods Ra and Seth. According to the Christian Bible, Jesus healed many patients, this tells us that he had a deep knowledge of the energy system. In the beginning, Saint Germain was seen as the Golden Flame, the color of the Solar Plexus chakra - The Will. Then they changed the version from Gold to Violet ... Symbolizing the Crown chakra - The chakra that connects to the Divine. Interestingly, the 7 Masters represent 7 colors, such as the 7 main chakras. The point here is "do you believe this blindly", and the truth is that they are far from reality, from what I read, there is no connection to Kabbalah in their philosophy nor a clear vision into the hidden world. Working in our crown chakra we can truly call the Divine source, the amethyst is its charm and we really have a magic touch with the Violet Flame based on Crown Chackra.

Now.... Violet Flame based on Asetianism is something that neither Asetians can explain in words, only feel and vibrate with this mystery that the world does not know. It is part of the Divine essence of Aset - A Divine Inspiration. It is not something that everyone can feel and perceive ... only the blessed.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Saylamine 06.08.14 4:28

Wow, thank you, Lightseeker and Kalb for your posts. I apologize for not seeing these posts way sooner as well.
Saylamine
Saylamine
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by LKSW09 10.09.18 8:41

I am brand new, so I am sorry if this answer is starring me right in the face, although I did read all the book reviews. Is there a reason the Violet Flame is the color Violet? just wondering, I was interested because Violet has always been my fave color, thx for any info~Smile
LKSW09
LKSW09
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2018-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 10.04.19 0:04

Traditionally, violet is the color of purification and thereby self-evolution. According to my understanding, this is how it is understood in both the Ascended Master groups mentioned above as well as in the Aset Ka. However, maybe I am missing an even deeper meaning here....
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedboy777 02.08.23 22:32

Violet flame because its a breath or flow down from the crown shen /chakra...
Fun thing in taoisme the spirit energy one can breath in the upper center is called shen... and relate to dragons in japanese...
if you got good music feeling and your crown have some balance and petals open violet flame can show up like a bliss.
dark flame from roots chakra whos color is black...
both are emergency tools for cleaning spirit, empowering energy on either psychic or physical... cleaning low grade entity or psychic attacks... or boosting your level sports etc...

wickedboy777
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2023-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 02.08.23 23:48

The essence of Shen, an ethereal concept entwined in ancient Chinese philosophy, resonates with the essence of spirit, consciousness, and mind. It courses through the corporeal vessel, coursing like a river through the channels of blood, yet its dwelling is most profound within the chambers of the heart and the sacred sanctuaries of the internal organs. A curious enigma, Shen reveals its nature as entirely immaterial, possessing no tangible substance, and yet it extends its reach beyond the boundaries of the human frame, embracing the vast expanse of the cosmos, pervading not only the entire body but transcending to embrace the entire universe!
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down