Nightshade
Kalb
Stapleraindrop
Maxx
Matttt
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sethians and the Catholic Church - Page 2 Empty Re: Sethians and the Catholic Church

Post by Maxx 06.08.14 15:20

this technique will actually have you eliminating a large bunch of rituals and quickly get into your goals.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Sethians and the Catholic Church - Page 2 Empty Re: Sethians and the Catholic Church

Post by Stapleraindrop 06.08.14 17:06

Yeah, I try to kinda breathe it in (the sigil) or kinda "fall" into it, depending on the type of work. My evocative practices became a lot more efficient when worked with some kind of invocation.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 06.08.14 17:09

call their name. that is all that is required.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 06.08.14 17:30

I know that much you jokester
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 06.08.14 18:47

that is the only way I would know someone is calling me for dinner.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 06.08.14 18:54

Wouldn't it be so much easier if they could just evoke you to the table? Saves a lot of work.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 06.08.14 18:55

On your part that is* The person on the other hand will have one hell of a time with that though
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 06.08.14 19:11

that they can do.... but when you are working to learn magic you have to do the work required...nothing worth anything comes easy...meaning I have to learn how this is done in order for me to get to the table to eat.   ha.  otherwise they can see that we are not serious and they will not share their information with someone that is not going to do the work required.  Separates the frogs from the guppies.  why would they give their knowledge to someone that is not serious about knowing how to conduct themselves with info given to less than one tenth of one percent of the population world wide that have ever been successful in opening that up. (that is the percentage of successful magicians able to actively accomplish this).  If you begin a dialogue with the entities in a higher dimension, you turn out to be on a great path for your ascension and skip some additional lives in coming back here as you learn some lessons that help you unlock knowledge that is veiled for many people.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 06.08.14 22:36

Beautiful symbolism there man. Reminds me of what mr. Marques describes when he talks about touching the spheres of the tree in active and conscious practice. They certainly speak a beautiful language
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 07.08.14 0:19

Random thought; just googled nepthys, and clicked on an image w/ the sun disk above her head. The image description was: "Don't speak to me of fairness. For five thousand years, I have been kept apart from my husband, Geb." This got me thinking; is the unification of the earth and sky a metaphor for the coming together of the planes? The returning of our planet to the free state it has not experienced since Sep Tepy.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.08.14 2:52

It is my thought based on what I work with that there is going to be a change coming. There is a quickening and awakening and a pull to return to the enlightenment of former times. But the earth will cleanse itself, for sure.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 07.08.14 10:37

In Kabalah, I think the earth and sky translates into Yetzirah ans Assirah. Maybe the descending of the archtypes found within the mental realm is having an effect on the physical? Belphegor, Hermes and Venus...
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.08.14 10:58

theory is great and is a necessary tool, but as for myself, I am experiencing an expanded consciousness that is becoming more and more obvious on a daily basis.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 07.08.14 10:59

Have you noticed translating into physical existence? Seeing energy more clearly, increased perceptive ability, etc?
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.08.14 13:47

that and more
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 07.08.14 14:08

Isn't that what the etc. stands for? Razz
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Widdershins 23.02.15 0:15

If the Sethians control the Vatican, than wouldn't it make sense that the Sethians have access to the Vatican Secret Archives, which are probably loaded with occult books stolen during the Inquisition?
Widdershins
Widdershins
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2015-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.02.15 4:00

That's possible and truth is that Sethians, just like the Asetians, have a lot of occult and magickal knowledge. They are the two living sects with a deeper access into those mysteries. In fact, most magickal development of the past and with clear influence in the occult traditions of today started with the wisdom of both Sethians and Asetians.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.02.15 8:52

I found this article to be particularly interesting about Pope Francis:
http://news.yahoo.com/pope-launches-scathing-attack-vatican-plagued-ills-143546324.html

More so, these quotes: "The outspoken pope also warned against greed, egoism and people who think they are "immortal"."
and
"The pope advised red-hatted cardinals full of their own self-importance to "pay a visit to the cemeteries" to look at those "who thought they were immortal, immune and indispensable!" "

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Slightly confusing though, as this doesn't seem very Sethian-like. I suppose this is a perfect example of how everything isn't in perfect black and white boxes.

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1613
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.02.15 8:55

I suppose I should amend that previous statement about how those quotes don't seem very Sethian-like. How do I know exactly what is "Sethian-like?" They are spiritually evolved, as are the Asetians. They would surely have to be, to present any sort of threat to them.

I just got the feeling that Sethians wouldn't be very happy with this speech at all.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 23.02.15 10:08

Wasn't ol' Francis involved in some child trafficking ring or something... Either way, look at his face, it oozes scumbag.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.02.15 10:29

Oh, yes. He certainly has a punchable face. Razz What a Face

On the surface he appears to be saintlike, but looking at his actions toward women and divorcees (and etc.) you can get an entirely different impression.

But I think I am just stating the obvious now.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Widdershins 23.02.15 21:20

I have a feeling that Popes are puppets of the Sethians with just enough "say".. to make it look legit. Sort of like most high ranking politicians in the US.

According to the "Diamond brothers at most holy family monastery" B'nai Brith (Jewish Freemasonry) is consulted during papal conclaves. Wonder if that means B'nai Brith are involved with the Sethians in some way....
Widdershins
Widdershins
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Widdershins 26.08.15 22:19

According to the Rosicrucians, the Jesuits used the secret knowledge of Radiesthesia pasted down from Ancient Egypt (which is power of Shape, Color, Sound, Number, and Motion) to impress the non-christians to convert to Christianity. The Jesuits fooled & deceived (a Sethian trait) people in believing it was the power of the Christian God/spirituality that was able to heal or work miracles etc. When it fact it was their knowledge of how energy works on the higher planes that did the "miracles".

The "real" Cabala is still pasted on today with this very knowledge....
Widdershins
Widdershins
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2